Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Guest

freeballing in the SAF No. 4 uniform is damn shiok

Yesh. Freeballing in both No3l.3 and No.4 is damm shiok. Know of a few straight camp mates Freeballing even on guard duty.

Yesh. Freeballing in both No3l.3 and No.4 is damm shiok. Know of a few straight camp mates Freeballing even on guard duty.

Probably your jewel has been seen by the nation. The pixelled trousers w button fly do not covered up nicely sometimes. Public can easily see what's inside.

Guest Wenjun

I do. No inner lining with shorts. Am too used to freeballing to care much. I sometmes feel the seat against My balls whenever I sit down on the machines. The worse is at the leg press where your goods can be totally visible without you knowing, must be careful not to be offensive. Nowadays I've switched to tights at the gym

Guest Wenjun

Hmmm. Interesting question. So far, I've not had that situation where my Prince Albert affects stuff I wear arising from the fact that I'm freeballing. But that's probably because my foreskin usually covers most of it unless I pull it back. The tights I wear are quite thin, from N2N, but even then, it's usually the shape of my cock that shows more than the Prince Albert

@wenjun same here. I've been wearing my tights to gym.

Generally I always freeball whenever I exercise, even in army. Haha.

I sometimes wear tights in gym too. Always freeball in tights. I thought that is what it should be. No abrasion. Tights is like the second skin.

Guest Wenjun

What kinda tights do you guys wear? Brand? Where do you get them? Mine are all from N2N. I like how thin it is, and the fact that the cut actually accentuates or shows your goods. You can actually make out where the head is, the shape of the cock and balls while still remaining fully covered

What kinda tights do you guys wear? Brand? Where do you get them? Mine are all from N2N. I like how thin it is, and the fact that the cut actually accentuates or shows your goods. You can actually make out where the head is, the shape of the cock and balls while still remaining fully covered

Yup fully agree ...

I love N2N cuttings of tights and underwear ... damn sexy

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

haha yea Tried freeballing in No.4 quite a number of times 

Really shiok 

Go to the gym in camp freeball too 

Book out without underwear too but must control lol

anyone freeballs in the gym with shorts with no inner lining? if you are feeling n looking sexy, u will forget the embarrassment and notice bicurious guys checking out your package.

I once saw a guy wearing admin shorts with boxers in gym 

As admin shorts does not have inner lining and his boxers were quite loose, I saw his dick and balls in clear view

Quite a sight

As admin shorts does not have inner lining and his boxers were quite loose, I saw his dick and balls in clear view

Quite a sight

Yeap. Saw that a couple of times in my gym too. Edited by bluerunner

The only time I am not freeballing is when I am in office.

From the time I reach home from office till I get ready the next morning, I free ball. even when I gym or go for my walks or run .

Edited by Nconda King

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing

Guest Guest

haha yea Tried freeballing in No.4 quite a number of times

Really shiok

Go to the gym in camp freeball too

Book out without underwear too but must control lol

Ever tried freeballing in Number 3 and sleeping nude in camp. I used to have one bunk mate who does that. Even the sergeant gave up.

Quite a sight

Nice. I wonder if he knows that he is show casing to everyone

Guest Wenjun

Why not just let it hang. If it gets hard, let it. Don't be ashamed. It just shows that you are a man. Nobody expects you to not have a dick. And if you do it all the time, people will naturally get used to seeing you with a more pronounced bulge. So long as it's not offensive or nude.

Guest Freeballer

He definitely did. He was in a uncompromising position earlier before I snap this pic.

How to tell if a person is freeballing. I mean how much of a butt crack shown before you know if he is freeballing or wear those low waist underwear.

Guest Guest

Can see many china man in Geylang freeball... hahha

Lol. I saw many Singaporean residents free balling in the wee hours to watch football.

Oh. There are lots of foreign workers whom are also free balling. The amount of butt crack exposed. I am sure they were freeballing....

Guest freeballer420

Im 41 now, and havent owned or worn any kind of underwear whatsoever since I was 15. I simply hate the feeling of them, no matter what type they are.  I go commando everyday, all day 24/7/365, whether its jeans, shorts, sweats or what have you.  Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about it! 

Anyone here want to join me for freeballing walks at parks and the beach weekday nights?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Apologies. Honest mistake. Wont do it again.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.