Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

20 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Not really mah
Most pants/ jeans wun open up too much even with the zip down
Haha

Talking about the devils, today in the mrt I really saw a cute daddy in tight jeans and his zipper is down. I could not see inside though. 

As he was carry his toddler son, I could see the shape of his kkj! Too bad his shirt was untucked and it hindered the view. 

Several days back I saw a guy queueing for food at a coffeeshop and thought nothing of it until he turned and walked in my direction towards the table next to mine.  He had forgotten to zip up his berms and what I saw was a thick jungle of pubic hair.  I was so turned on (cos I love thick bushy pubes) that I couldn't take my eyes off his crotch.  He noticed me staring and I pointed to his crotch.  On reaching his table, he looked down and realised his fly was opened and quickly zipped up. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Several days back I saw a guy queueing for food at a coffeeshop and thought nothing of it until he turned and walked in my direction towards the table next to mine.  He had forgotten to zip up his berms and what I saw was a thick jungle of pubic hair.  I was so turned on (cos I love thick bushy pubes) that I couldn't take my eyes off his crotch.  He noticed me staring and I pointed to his crotch.  On reaching his table, he looked down and realised his fly was opened and quickly zipped up. 

So nice of you

On 13/07/2017 at 9:52 PM, bluerunner said:

Talking about the devils, today in the mrt I really saw a cute daddy in tight jeans and his zipper is down. I could not see inside though. 

As he was carry his toddler son, I could see the shape of his kkj! Too bad his shirt was untucked and it hindered the view. 

You didnt offer to zip up for him since his hands are busy

Freeballing with unzip pants?  Come to think of it could be a progressive transformation of the crime, indecent exposure.  Why is this form getting more and more common?  Is it not a crime?  Even I saw one.  This 40+ guy was tying his shoe lace right leg on the bench.  Its so easily spotted cos the small cock head was already peeking out.I suspected him of doing it on purpose as I am sure he could have seen it himself.  Just who was his targeted viewer? I was coming out of somewhere seeing him on his left hind part .  He couldn't have spotted me as almost immediately my path was covered by the walls of the building.

Guest Guest
On 7/14/2017 at 9:50 AM, kimlo777 said:

Thick bushy pubic hair.. nice... wonder how he can zip up without accident

On 7/15/2017 at 10:59 AM, bigdanbeam said:

You didnt offer to zip up for him since his hands are busy

I would have if it wasn't in a crowded coffee shop. :P

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 7/17/2017 at 11:07 PM, bradlee said:

I went home from gym wearing just a airism tshirt n a compression shorts tights without underwear. The journey is an hour. I'm like wearing a thicker underwear n felt topless due to airism. 

very cooling down there ???

Guest Guest

I notice some guys in their office pants out there dun have any bulge on their tight or slim fit pants, is totally flat. Does dat mean they r freeballing? Dick hanging down when freeball so does dat mean they r freeballing in their pants?

But I once saw a handsome fit young man, washboard abs n tall in his swimming trunk. He was totally flat on his trunk, I swear no bulge on it.

Juz curious.....

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I notice some guys in their office pants out there dun have any bulge on their tight or slim fit pants, is totally flat. Does dat mean they r freeballing? Dick hanging down when freeball so does dat mean they r freeballing in their pants?

But I once saw a handsome fit young man, washboard abs n tall in his swimming trunk. He was totally flat on his trunk, I swear no bulge on it.

Juz curious.....

Not all guys have bulge. Not all guys have protruding nipples.  Not all guys have huge pecs . There are many variations to human. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Juz curious.....

they could be parking their dick downward?

For shorts, berms, pants even jeans, not everyone will have a bulge. But for swimwear, somehow or other usually even for the micro type, bound to see some bulge. Unless his swimwear is loose and his Lycra materials had gone off. This kind I really dun recommend wearing anymore as I know when you swim in them sometimes your stuff tend to float out :D.

Guest Swimboi

LoopWent shower after my swim & 3 young ah beng abt e age of 18-20 were inside showering. They were talking loudly in chinese & lots of CB words. I went to e cubicle across them bcos they were showering with their doors opened. 1 was in 1 cubicle & e other 2 shared p1 cubicle walking in & out bcos they both were sharing e shampoo & body wash. Their endowment not bad, 2 of them haf skinny long dick with long foreskin covering & e other 1 haf a bit meaty dick with foreskin covering half dick head & half head exposed. All 3 not much hair below. After they r done with their shower & drying, they put on their Bermuda & t shirt & then left. They went commando below, didn't put on any underwear. Seems that youngest nowadays dun wear underwear . 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Swimboi said:

LoopWent shower after my swim & 3 young ah beng abt e age of 18-20 were inside showering. They were talking loudly in chinese & lots of CB words. I went to e cubicle across them bcos they were showering with their doors opened. 1 was in 1 cubicle & e other 2 shared p1 cubicle walking in & out bcos they both were sharing e shampoo & body wash. Their endowment not bad, 2 of them haf skinny long dick with long foreskin covering & e other 1 haf a bit meaty dick with foreskin covering half dick head & half head exposed. All 3 not much hair below. After they r done with their shower & drying, they put on their Bermuda & t shirt & then left. They went commando below, didn't put on any underwear. Seems that youngest nowadays dun wear underwear . 

Not surprised. Can see many young dicks swinging in shorts at malls and market.

Guest Freeballing
3 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

Going to freeball to work and shopping later. Hope to see if there will be more young dicks swinging later.

I'll be free balling and shopping in orchard later

Guest Tony T
1 hour ago, Guest Feeeballer said:

Freeballed to work today. Going to freeball to the NDP too.. anyone going to do the same ?

Going to freeball marching in the NDP parade? Just don't drop your pants. LOL

Guest Newbie
4 minutes ago, Guest Tony T said:

Going to freeball marching in the NDP parade? Just don't drop your pants. LOL

Has anyone done it or know of any no 99thone freeball in their uniform at the NDP ?

I don't really freeball often but when I do, it's usually at home.

But today, I decided to be a little daring and freeball into camp in my army uniform. Dont know what posses me to do it but yeah... I did have some hardons as i was making my way to camp, and I doubt it will be my last time freeballing into camp though HAHAHA ><

Edited by vwboy97

9 hours ago, vwboy97 said:

But today, I decided to be a little daring and freeball into camp in my army uniform. Dont know what posses me to do it but yeah... I did have some hardons as i was making my way to camp, and I doubt it will be my last time freeballing into camp though HAHAHA ><

Welcome to the club !

10 hours ago, vwboy97 said:

Why not? Haha i wish i could see the hardon :P

On 8/7/2017 at 10:50 PM, vwboy97 said:

Free balling in Army Uniform is always a turn on for me. Especially in no. 4

12 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Due to the humid hot weather, recently I have been in commando on jeans or pants during work and on shorts when going to Hawker Centre, Food Court, NTUC etc

Feeling so shiok

Singapore is too hot n humid to wear underwear.

image.jpeg

Early morning saw a guy in his office shirt n pants walking towards me in town n obviously he was going commando in his tight fitting grey pants. A clear protruding shape of his piece of meat pointing downward to his left thigh was really a sight. Love guys with flaccid cock that is long n meaty. 

1 hour ago, snapplejacked2 said:

Freeballing and reading this forum can be a pretty bad idea.

I know from experience.

Haha.... I freeball in my office pants too & few colleagues of mine knew I was bcos e whole outline of my dick was obvious on my pants. Once I was taking a cab to Raffles place in e morning to work. I was slowly getting a hardon in e cab when reading e thread of 'hot uncle' here. It was getting harder & harder till I swfited my hard cock to a comfort position facing up in my pants & stop reading hoping it would go down. But it din bcos my mind was still thinking e 'hotness', haha. Cab was reaching my destination & I was like shit still hard I got nothing to cover oni a wallet in my hand. No choice, after paying my fare I alighted with my hand holding e wallet kept swinging to front trying my best to cover. I m sure 2 guys walking my direction did saw e big bulge on my tight fit pants bcos my hard cock was so obviously popping out on it & haha, they kept staring at me. 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha.... I freeball in my office pants too & few colleagues of mine knew I was bcos e whole outline of my dick was obvious on my pants. Once I was taking a cab to Raffles place in e morning to work. I was slowly getting a hardon in e cab when reading e thread of 'hot uncle' here. It was getting harder & harder till I swfited my hard cock to a comfort position facing up in my pants & stop reading hoping it would go down. But it din bcos my mind was still thinking e 'hotness', haha. Cab was reaching my destination & I was like shit still hard I got nothing to cover oni a wallet in my hand. No choice, after paying my fare I alighted with my hand holding e wallet kept swinging to front trying my best to cover. I m sure 2 guys walking my direction did saw e big bulge on my tight fit pants bcos my hard cock was so obviously popping out on it & haha, they kept staring at me. 

Mmmm.nice

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MuscleHunk

I dunno if u guys notice a very muscular hunk around Raffles place who freeball in his training shorts. He is hardcore in gymming, very muscular with big biceps, wearing specs. I ran into him afew times at the traffic. He was carrying a backpack, wearing tight tee & soft material training shorts when crossing the road. Every outline of his dick clearly protrude on his soft material shorts & was trembling & swinging behind the shorts while walking. I was enjoying the sight when he was reading his phone slowly crossing my direction. Fucking hot! 

1 hour ago, Guest MuscleHunk said:

I dunno if u guys notice a very muscular hunk around Raffles place who freeball in his training shorts. He is hardcore in gymming, very muscular with big biceps, wearing specs. I ran into him afew times at the traffic. He was carrying a backpack, wearing tight tee & soft material training shorts when crossing the road. Every outline of his dick clearly protrude on his soft material shorts & was trembling & swinging behind the shorts while walking. I was enjoying the sight when he was reading his phone slowly crossing my direction. Fucking hot! 

gosh ... nice view

1 minute ago, wintersnow said:

just saw a guy in tights doing power lifting in the gym and wow, his outline was impressive. can clearly see he has a huge one down there

which gym is that ??????

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.