Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

So cultures?!

We will just say, "Ooi, your lanjiao/lanpa is showing liao!!" :lol:

that is a gd one, bluerunner!

maybe Caucasians more cultured?

I cannot imagine why one would take a photo as evidence

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 9:52 PM, quanjishou said:

i have seen in the gym changing room, 2 guys talking while changing and both naked.  one of them fucking good bods and completely shaven.

They talk for a good 15 mins and that shaven guy like take his own time dun mind everyone see him naked.

After making the effort to clean shaved, that guy wants others to see how nice he look...lol

24 minutes ago, Mando said:

After making the effort to clean shaved, that guy wants others to see how nice he look...lol

Since one has decided to clean shave and it's inside a male locker room, one should not be shy if other see your cleanshaven spot. Man with confident is sexy. 

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Since one has decided to clean shave and it's inside a male locker room, one should not be shy if other see your cleanshaven spot. Man with confident is sexy. 

I agree. Have a few straight friends who are cleanly shave and they don't seems to mind or hide about it. Seen them a few times in swimming complex shower.

Witnesses 3 freeball occasions in 2 consecutive days:

1. At hawker center, this prc guy sitting down having dinner exposing his buttcrack. 

2. At NTUC. Not really freeballing but a case of overexposed. Young tan daddy was carriying a toddler while mummy was paying the cashier. Daddy bent forward trying to help mummy and his shorts and undie slipped down, exposing quite a bit of his fair butt. Wow. :P

3. Just now during lunch, this young employee from my company was sitting in front of me w his buttcrack exposed to everyone there. 

Must be the warm weather. :lol:

Guest Guest

Was sitting diagonally across a young couple on the bus.  The girl was closing her eyes lying her head on the guy shoulder & the guy himself was sitting with his legs opening big surfing on his phone. Catcha......he was free balling in his Reebok running shorts, not much pub hair, meaty kkj & loose balls. What a drooling sight!

58 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Was sitting diagonally across a young couple on the bus.  The girl was closing her eyes lying her head on the guy shoulder & the guy himself was sitting with his legs opening big surfing on his phone. Catcha......he was free balling in his Reebok running shorts, not much pub hair, meaty kkj & loose balls. What a drooling sight!

No wonder she is tired n sleeping. Lucky bitch. Lol

Guest Newbie
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Looks like a young feeeballer not trying to hide the fact he is freeballing by sitting properly. 

There is a probabibility he is shaved. Common nowadays. 

Guest Guest

Walking pass my neighbor, a personal gym trainer in his 30. He was squatting outside his corridor doing painting on some wooden planks & waiting for them to dry. I stop by to talk to him bcos I saw his bird bird & 1 ball exposed out of his shorts & not only abit but part of his shaft

came out too. Bird Bird head quite big, meaty shaft & skin was fair. I left when I had enough of admiring. When going off I told him "bro, your bird bird flying off! " He look down & said "fxxk...u saw bro! " we both laughed & I saw his wife came out when I went into the lift.

This is the danger of going commando if u are not careful.  I was wondering didn't he felt airy below. Should be shaven too bcos no hair sticking out.... LOL

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Walking pass my neighbor, a personal gym trainer in his 30. He was squatting outside his corridor doing painting on some wooden planks & waiting for them to dry. I stop by to talk to him bcos I saw his bird bird & 1 ball exposed out of his shorts & not only abit but part of his shaft

came out too. Bird Bird head quite big, meaty shaft & skin was fair. I left when I had enough of admiring. When going off I told him "bro, your bird bird flying off! " He look down & said "fxxk...u saw bro! " we both laughed & I saw his wife came out when I went into the lift.

This is the danger of going commando if u are not careful.  I was wondering didn't he felt airy below. Should be shaven too bcos no hair sticking out.... LOL

Lol...I think he know his bird was out lah...sure can feel it

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

Guest guest

i saw my elder cousin's cock when he climb up e ladder to fix some pipes last week at his newly set up office.

i was helping him at below holding on e ladder securing it.

he went up n i saw his cock n hung balls swinging inside his shorts fr e opening.

i was below shouting 'slowly slowly becareful dun rush.':P

so he was freeballing with a hairless pub.

he has a limpy meaty cock with slightly of his cock head coming out his foreskin.

Guest Newbie
14 hours ago, Guest guest said:

i saw my elder cousin's cock when he climb up e ladder to fix some pipes last week at his newly set up office.

he went up n i saw his cock n hung balls swinging inside his shorts fr e opening.

he has a limpy meaty cock with slightly of his cock head coming out his foreskin.

You must be very lucky. Will you be inspired to freeball too ?

I started freeballing after getting inspiration from my secondary 1 classmates. Was doing part time then.

Until I was in poly. I started going full time.

15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

u have good eye sight. he must be naked for you to see his hairless pub and cock head.

On 6/22/2017 at 2:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

spotlight on his pub  hair and kkj

9 minutes ago, Balestier said:

u have good eye sight. he must be naked for you to see his hairless pub and cock head.

Bro, a person won't go very very high on a commercial ladder lah. I too saw my colleagues freeball under his short when he climbed up the ladder to change light tube. Everything under his short was clear. 

Guest Newbie
On 6/23/2017 at 5:52 PM, Guest guest said:

I started freeballing after getting inspiration from my secondary 1 classmates. Was doing part time then.

Until I was in poly. I started going full time. Very kinky to be wearing no.3 uniform and freeballing in it.

Anyone going to freeballing tomorrow in their uniform. I find that the most turn on uniform for me is the air force  and navy no. 3 uniform when one is freeballing in it.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

Until I was in poly. I started going full time. Very kinky to be wearing no.3 uniform and freeballing in it.

Anyone going to freeballing tomorrow in their uniform. I find that the most turn on uniform for me is the air force  and navy no. 3 uniform when one is freeballing in it.

I will freeball out in my navy no.4 uniform. Hopefully can see someone freeball in their uniform too..

1 hour ago, Guest Newbie said:

Wont the swinging of the dick be bad.

Haha... depends on what type of shorts you wear.... Bermuda, army shorts or tiny shorts.... it also depends on your condition of your dick. If soft, he will stick closely to your balls. If semi, he will swing up and down, flapping with your balls. If hard, haha.... you must cool down.... else you cannot run and afraid your stick is too obvious... 

Guest Guest
On 30 June 2017 at 8:08 PM, Guest Newbie said:

Wont the swinging of the dick be bad.

I don't wear loose fitting shorts, then my dick won't swing much.

Guest Freeballer

Anyone tried toggling between freeballing and wearing underwear.

Notice that I am hornier when I don't wear my undies for a few days and my ejuaction is more as compared to wearing.

Guest Freeballer

Not sure if there is any link between freeballing causes the sensitivity of the dick head to be lesser. Started freeballing for 3 months but I am starting to notice my sensitivity drops.

Guest Thanks Guys

After I read a few posts here, I tried freeballing.

This is now a few weeks ago and I love the feeling when my penis can swing freely in the pants.

Because it is so pleasant I try to don't wear unides whenever and wherever it goes. 

8 hours ago, cnjxcnjx said:

A guy at gym went to the mirror area where I was standing. I thought he was just gonna see for a while before changing. Apparently not cause he proceeded to take off his shirt and pants to change to his gym attire. He was freeballing, giving me a good look at his cock and balls hahaha. 

What was he wearing prior to his gym attire?

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.