Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Saw a daddy holding the hand of his child leaning side way at the glass railing on 3rd floor shopping mall talking to his friend. I notice him from 2nd floor and he was freeballing ! He wore a white cotton loose shorts and the opening was quite big that his jewel was exposed. He has dark, thick & limp cock and i was there enjoying the view for about 10mins!

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest LLL said:

Saw a daddy holding the hand of his child leaning side way at the glass railing on 3rd floor shopping mall talking to his friend. I notice him from 2nd floor and he was freeballing ! He wore a white cotton loose shorts and the opening was quite big that his jewel was exposed. He has dark, thick & limp cock and i was there enjoying the view for about 10mins!

Which turns you on more ? Seeing a hairy daddy dick or cleanly shave daddy dick ? For me, I like the cleanly shaved

been fb outside wearing army inner-lined shorts (like most perhaps) and uniclo soft cotton exercise berm, latter more obvious for unflacid or swaying.

trend seems good for certain gyms, like TFN, where some machines quite close to each other :)

6 minutes ago, cmlf said:

wish were overseas eg US, where such and more are norm decades back. and reality shows eg naked dating (cbs) adam and eve (neitherland) just show us all in asia how way behind in mindset we are. 

Not everyone is that liberal in the western countries. There are some people who share similar mindsets like those in Asia. 

There are even beaches here that will fine a man for wearing speedos. :) they are very few thankfully. It's not always free balling. Sometimes the guy is wearing boxers which is as good as free balling. 

Love. 

once upon a time, man then wo-man was created to enjoy paradise with no idea of embarrassment as they were, uncovered. 

one naked dating participant said, "being naked allows both of us to see through each other beyond the external.. with nothing to hide" (something like that). 

kinda makes sense, knowing how it feels beyond sex with someone we get intimately with who's quite unlike others. 

interesting huh

Guest Guest

Was freeballing and out shopping and using the toilet. The guy standing beside was saw me freeballing and cleanly shave. He gave a weird look. Wonder what's wrong 

Guest guest

A young father was freeballing ! He was with his 2 children n wife were sitting acoss my table having breakfast. Having a manly look make me keep stealing glance at him until he spreaded his legs open n his jewel was exposed. The opening of his Reebok shorts was quite big at his thigh area when he spreaded his legs open n that really caught my eyes because he wears no underwear inside. His has a dark fat penis n balls, penis head was big n not bushy there. I was enjoying until they finish n left.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

A young father was freeballing ! He was with his 2 children n wife were sitting acoss my table having breakfast. Having a manly look make me keep stealing glance at him until he spreaded his legs open n his jewel was exposed. The opening of his Reebok shorts was quite big at his thigh area when he spreaded his legs open n that really caught my eyes because he wears no underwear inside. His has a dark fat penis n balls, penis head was big n not bushy there. I was enjoying until they finish n left.

did u point yr touch at his lampa ??

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Nowadays, as Singapore weather is freaking damn hot, a lot of guys be it young, middle or uncles , be it gay, bi or str married ; they have started to freeball in their shorts, sweatpants or nylon berms ..

I have witnessed a lot from the their bouncing bulges from front and from side view .. its very obvious.

3 days ago, i saw one gym fit guy with his girlfriend at JEM. Initially i was walking behind them, and at some instant, i was able to see his ass crack from his soft translucent white shorts. I was kinda turn on. And to confirm that he is freeballing, i walked to the other side of the passage way very fast and make a U-turn such that i am now walking towards them.

He was chatting happily along with his GF, while my eyes were glueing to his frontal areas.

OMG, he has a fucking big protruding bulge right in front of his white shorts and his mushroom headed cock was almost transparent. As he walked, his cock head was swaying front and back, left and right .. and i saw few other guys were also staring at his inviting bulge.

I was totally turned on and immediately when to the nearby toilet and masturbated inside the Handicapped toilet ..

25 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Nowadays, as Singapore weather is freaking damn hot, a lot of guys be it young, middle or uncles , be it gay, bi or str married ; they have started to freeball in their shorts, sweatpants or nylon berms ..

I have witnessed a lot from the their bouncing bulges from front and from side view .. its very obvious.

3 days ago, i saw one gym fit guy with his girlfriend at JEM. Initially i was walking behind them, and at some instant, i was able to see his ass crack from his soft translucent white shorts. I was kinda turn on. And to confirm that he is freeballing, i walked to the other side of the passage way very fast and make a U-turn such that i am now walking towards them.

He was chatting happily along with his GF, while my eyes were glueing to his frontal areas.

OMG, he has a fucking big protruding bulge right in front of his white shorts and his mushroom headed cock was almost transparent. As he walked, his cock head was swaying front and back, left and right .. and i saw few other guys were also staring at his inviting bulge.

I was totally turned on and immediately when to the nearby toilet and masturbated inside the Handicapped toilet ..

love guys in white shorts and Bermudas. Sexy to see their coloured underwear.

Guest Hornyaf

There's this new PE teacher in school who wears damn tight white shorts which showcases his tight ass and a bit of bulge but uncle so :(

Daddy has always worn underwear more out of habit than any conscious decision. From childhood our mothers tell us that we must always wear clean underwear - just in case we get in an accident. At various times throughout life I have worn boxer shorts, briefs, trunks etc.as fashion dictates. Attempts at free-balling has usually met with embarrassment. Daddy is cut and so the rubbing of cloth against my cock-head is very very sensuous and guaranteed to result in a hard-on, cum stains and embarrassment at the dry cleaner. Once, wearing shorts and free-balling it was wonderful to feel the breeze around my balls and experience the freedom of my low hangers. However when sitting down at a cafe I noticed people staring. As a "selfish man" I naturally spread my legs when sitting. Unbeknown to me the leg of my shorts was open and giving anyone who cared to look a view of my cock and balls dangling down against my leg. Not a pretty sight when drinking your latte macchiato. So daddy, in public at least, is usually well briefed. But for gay men underwear is not just worn to keep our cock and balls snug and safe. its is part of our erotic fantasy and play. The marketing of underwear is now firmly directed toward the gay man. Just look at the brands, designs and material of underwear advertised in any gay orientated magazine or on any web-site. It's big business. A guy can now spend more on his underwear than the jeans that covers it. This marketing acknowledges the reality that for most gay men there is nothing more erotic than seeing a guy in his underwear - of the right type of course. Boxers are a complete turn off, unless of course you are into black guys who wear their jeans below their arse. But well fitting trunks or briefs that accentuate a guys cock and arse exude man sex and lets be honest, how many of us have secretly eyed our fellow gym users in their jock straps and felt the blood rush down below? Daddy loves it when a guy strips down to his underwear, showing his hardening cock straining against his briefs and that telltale wet patch of pre-cum gradually getting bigger as the fore-play progresses. Did daddy really cause that? To caress a guys arse through well fitting briefs is one of the most erotic of experiences for this Daddy. Feeling a guys arse and rubbing his cock through silk underwear has to be one of the biggest turn-ons for any guy. A hard cock tenting against your guys briefs and his covered ass cheeks, firm and round, add to the excitement and anticipation of any sexual encounter. Indeed it is an unfortunate fact of gay life that many guys look far better in their briefs than without them. Underwear also plays another important role for gay men. I once knew a guy who asked for a pair of my briefs to use when masturbating when we were apart. He asked me to wear them for a few days and get them nicely scented. I obliged, handing him a pair of my most expensive trunks, the deliciously smell of sweat, cum and piss permeating the material. He reciprocated with a pair of his own white briefs complete with yellow piss stains and hard white cum patches and Daddy has to admit, smelling another guys well worn briefs is a turn-on. Disgustingly erotic like so many of the things we gay men get up to. So while some of you may burn your briefs as an expression of "man-lib", daddy will keep his underwear  firmly in place - at least in public!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Freeballer

Going back to freeballing again after stopping it for a long time.

Good to learn more people are freeballing. Just witness one in my poly canteen. This cute guy was writing shorts. He was cleanly shaved. Yummy

15 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Yes. Saw quite a number who ate clean shaven and they are not shy in front of their friends who are with full bushes. 

True.... I once saw a man inside e shower toilet of hometeam swimming pool. He was at e bench towel drying n changing his toddle. After done he removed e towel wrapped on his waist n exposed his clean shaven pub. He wore his string draw cotton shorts after tat without any underwear. Hot! 

Another different occasion at e same place, an uncle finished his swim n left e pool to e shower toilet with his wife n teenage daughter. I went in after I done with my laps n juz nice he finished his shower n walking out e cubicle naked to his bag on e bench. His pub was oso clean shaved with his dark skin dick hanging. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Cool said:

True.... I once saw a man inside e shower toilet of hometeam swimming pool. He was at e bench towel drying n changing his toddle. After done he removed e towel wrapped on his waist n exposed his clean shaven pub. He wore his string draw cotton shorts after tat without any underwear. Hot! 

Another different occasion at e same place, an uncle finished his swim n left e pool to e shower toilet with his wife n teenage daughter. I went in after I done with my laps n juz nice he finished his shower n walking out e cubicle naked to his bag on e bench. His pub was oso clean shaved with his dark skin dick hanging. 

Guess shaving now and freeballing now is so common that no one is shy about it anymore.

Remember those days when I was younger in upper primary and lower secondary. We use to laugh at the guys who does not have any Pubic hair called them "peh hor", "白虎" or white tiger.

And go around telling others guys so that we can all laugh.

The same goes for going commando. I do have 2 primary school classmate since primary 1 till 6 had never worn any underwear under their uniform shorts. Seen many times, but was then young and innocent so didn't think much about it.

Went to secondary school years later. Another 3 classmates and 2 cohort mates also freeball. A few admitted that they had been freeballing since primary school. And the rest are indecent exposure, from the way they sit on the floor. But this time a bit older so know more stuffs. From seeing hairless dick to hairy and bigger and more juicy dick. As usual, will still go round disturbing them

Now. More than 20 years after leaving school. It seems freeballing and shaving clean is a normal. No one really cares or wants to laugh at it.

Guest Eddie
11 minutes ago, snowball said:

clean shaven pub make you look much neater, big cock and big balls too :)

I caught a glimpse when my elder bro was lying on his bed in his loose boxer. 

I saw the exposed & said "oei kor, u shave your dick ar! " & he replied "what so big hoo ha about shaving, a lot of his friends & colleagues did that too."

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Guess shaving now and freeballing now is so common that no one is shy about it anymore.

Remember those days when I was younger in upper primary and lower secondary. We use to laugh at the guys who does not have any Pubic hair called them "peh hor", "白虎" or white tiger.

And go around telling others guys so that we can all laugh.

The same goes for going commando. I do have 2 primary school classmate since primary 1 till 6 had never worn any underwear under their uniform shorts. Seen many times, but was then young and innocent so didn't think much about it.

Went to secondary school years later. Another 3 classmates and 2 cohort mates also freeball. A few admitted that they had been freeballing since primary school. And the rest are indecent exposure, from the way they sit on the floor. But this time a bit older so know more stuffs. From seeing hairless dick to hairy and bigger and more juicy dick. As usual, will still go round disturbing them

Now. More than 20 years after leaving school. It seems freeballing and shaving clean is a normal. No one really cares or wants to laugh at it.

i tot white tiger refers to woman only?

15 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

i have seen in the gym changing room, 2 guys talking while changing and both naked.  one of them fucking good bods and completely shaven.

They talk for a good 15 mins and that shaven guy like take his own time dun mind everyone see him naked.

Got it, flaunt it :)

Love. 

maybe cos all along shaving was more common practise in women than in men. beside shaving in the pubic/thigh area, it is also common practise for the ladies to be more modest without armpit hairs or other bodily part hairs. current trend in guys getting shaved and flaunting it openly may have to relook at the phrase. white lion perhaps ... lol

13 hours ago, Guest Guest76 said:

I freeball when I am at home and on weekends when I meet my friends. Once, I was caught with one of my balls exposed from my fbt shorts at a friend's chalet. A friend silent took a pic. I felt so embarrassed. I still have the pic to-date. :redface:

That's quite kinky eh

Guest Guest76
7 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

That's quite kinky eh

I hv no idea how to share the pic, which is in my phone's photo album, here. Can anyone guide me? 

22 hours ago, Guest Guest76 said:

I freeball when I am at home and on weekends when I meet my friends. Once, I was caught with one of my balls exposed from my fbt shorts at a friend's chalet. A friend silent took a pic. I felt so embarrassed. I still have the pic to-date. :redface:

Can i see the pic

On 15/06/2017 at 7:57 AM, shyc said:

maybe cos all along shaving was more common practise in women than in men. beside shaving in the pubic/thigh area, it is also common practise for the ladies to be more modest without armpit hairs or other bodily part hairs. current trend in guys getting shaved and flaunting it openly may have to relook at the phrase. white lion perhaps ... lol

actually my original impression of white tiger is nothing to do with shaving. it is a condition where the girl naturally no hair or very little hair.  and why tiger is because tiger can eat human.  it was meant to say if u have sex with such a girl it is very suay. like your luck kenna eaten.

11 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

That is quite a lot being exposed 

Must have been a sight hehe

11 hours ago, Explorer76 said:

Indeed.. That's why I felt embarrassed 

this is quite an expose and u didn't realise that????? usu a straight man will just another man that hey! your pecker is out pecking food?

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.