Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest 1100avenue
1 hour ago, cutejack said:

U intend to rebond is it?trim la aiyohh.Hahaha....

No need to trim....You are a full grown up man not those kiddy

Each have his own style... Just be yourself

P/S: I love hairy bush ^^

7 hours ago, Dan L said:

my dick keep leaking of precum when freeball... safe me :doh:

Be yourself, if you prefer natural than so be it. Natural may make your bird harder to find but still in the bush. Don't let other make you feel uncomfortable. As to your leaky tap, notice you are uncut. Did you roll back during freeball? If so than sure leak like hell if you haven't desensitized your mushroom. One step at a time. If your mushroom is sensitive than dun unroll during freeballing. If you wish to do so than unroll in undies first. This is more comfortable, less rubbing and any excessive precum can be absorb by the undies. As you feel more used to unroll your head than you proceed to freeball. 

If you dun have sensitive mushroom head issue than it is a matter of getting yourself used to freeballing. Maybe start few hours at home first, than slowly proceed to longer hours than to outdoors with all kind of pants. When I first started I had few occasion when I could even feel my precum drip onto my thigh inside my Bermuda as I went out. Just find nearby public toilet to clean up, soon that won't be an issue. 

3 hours ago, Guest 1100avenue said:

No need to trim....You are a full grown up man not those kiddy

Each have his own style... Just be yourself

P/S: I love hairy bush ^^

Thanks bro! Your message made me horny now... hahaha! 

1 hour ago, shyc said:

Be yourself, if you prefer natural than so be it. Natural may make your bird harder to find but still in the bush. Don't let other make you feel uncomfortable. As to your leaky tap, notice you are uncut. Did you roll back during freeball? If so than sure leak like hell if you haven't desensitized your mushroom. One step at a time. If your mushroom is sensitive than dun unroll during freeballing. If you wish to do so than unroll in undies first. This is more comfortable, less rubbing and any excessive precum can be absorb by the undies. As you feel more used to unroll your head than you proceed to freeball. 

If you dun have sensitive mushroom head issue than it is a matter of getting yourself used to freeballing. Maybe start few hours at home first, than slowly proceed to longer hours than to outdoors with all kind of pants. When I first started I had few occasion when I could even feel my precum drip onto my thigh inside my Bermuda as I went out. Just find nearby public toilet to clean up, soon that won't be an issue. 

Thanks bro! Really good advice! I don't have sensitive head, although uncut but it will always roll back automatically. I believe I am still not use to it, hahaha! I will practice more at home first, btw you are so professional! Thanks again! 

saw one fit army guys in commando at Hillion Mall around 1.30pm today.

Wearing a pair of Red FBT running shorts with singlet which is abit wet. Guess he just finished his run..

While he was texting over the phone, I saw his bulge and cock head from his Red FBT running shorts .. And his cock swaying left to right when he walked down to the Mall to get something.

From his back, his Red FBT running shorts center seam sipped snuggly into his ass crack .. fucking hot ....

1 minute ago, DeMarko said:

saw one fit army guys in commando at Hillion Mall around 1.30pm today.

Wearing a pair of Red FBT running shorts with singlet which is abit wet. Guess he just finished his run..

While he was texting over the phone, I saw his bulge and cock head from his Red FBT running shorts .. And his cock swaying left to right when he walked down to the Mall to get something.

From his back, his Red FBT running shorts center seam sipped snuggly into his ass crack .. fucking hot ....

How i wish I got the chance to see...

I have tried freeballing before once a while and during that time I always brought along a new underwear in my bag in case of emergency. It feel weird but got used after some trial.

So lately due to the hot weather, i begin my freeballing again to work. Quite cool actually and I feel sexy.

At times noticed people looking at my groin even though i was not even aroused. 

Not trying to say i'm well endowed and in fact I have small dick.

Yes, did the same when I started out, carried an undies just in case I need them. I don't wear tight fitting jeans so being sported is rarely an issue. Just need to be careful when tee shirt is too short and need to bent over. May accidentally expose the crack, which I sported on few Foreign workers.

Guest Newbie

Seems like freeballing is not only common in Singapore but also overseas too. 

The younger generation is getting more open about freeballing.

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

Seems like freeballing is not only common in Singapore but also overseas too. 

The younger generation is getting more open about freeballing.

Is it a trend that the younger generation is starting to freeball ?

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is it a trend that the younger generation is starting to freeball ?

Yes. It is now a growing trend to freeball since most of the stars and idols are also doing the same.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes. It is now a growing trend to freeball since most of the stars and idols are also doing the same.

Really? I've only heard Jay Chou freeballs. I haven't seen or heard other Asian stars and idols who freeballs.

Guest Gym hotbod

Look like many guys free balling in gym now aday :D 

Was in True Fitness Chevron and Suntec last week. Saw many guys were wearing short and pant free balling. A few sista or btm eyes kept staring so obvious.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 0:04 AM, Guest Gym hotbod said:

Look like many guys free balling in gym now aday :D 

Was in True Fitness Chevron and Suntec last week. Saw many guys were wearing short and pant free balling. A few sista or btm eyes kept staring so obvious.

Guess it is not only in Gym/ There are a lot of young people following the trend of freeballing. 

11 hours ago, Guest Jay said:

Guess it is not only in Gym/ There are a lot of young people following the trend of freeballing. 

Not just in gym .... in public too ... I have seen youngsters and middle-aged man (or uncles), they just flashed out their cocks in the urinals either unzipping their berms, or pull down their running shorts or cotton pants and u can get to see the wet patch when they wear back their shorts, pants or berms.

And u can see the bulges swinging left right front n back when they walked. And if they just standstill looking at phones or waiting for someone, the cock head just translucently visible to the eyes.

Its very eye catching ...

But its not against any law bcos at least they are wearing something and not NAKED .. so nobody can stop them from doing it ...

45 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Not just in gym .... in public too ... I have seen youngsters and middle-aged man (or uncles), they just flashed out their cocks in the urinals either unzipping their berms, or pull down their running shorts or cotton pants and u can get to see the wet patch when they wear back their shorts, pants or berms.

And u can see the bulges swinging left right front n back when they walked. And if they just standstill looking at phones or waiting for someone, the cock head just translucently visible to the eyes.

Its very eye catching ...

But its not against any law bcos at least they are wearing something and not NAKED .. so nobody can stop them from doing it ...

Your free balling profile pic looks GOOD !!!!

6 hours ago, Kissme said:

Last time I bought underwear was 5 years back, and that was just for 'cam'. Somehow people like to see 'unpeeled' banana first.. 

Haha, I don't feel anything wrong going around without undies. I don't like restrictive garments.

Unpeel banana or unwrap present? To me unpeel banana means unroll foreskin.lol

That day joined a running event wearing my old 2xu tights. After the run go back home. Maybe it's old so after years of washing gets thinner n because of swear. When aircon blow in mrt I felt so naked is really like wearing a boxer brief out sia. No underwear inside. Anyone experience this b4?

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.