Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Very common to see young and mature, smooth and straight into or out of their shorts to trunks at the pool changing room these days. Noone seems shy about going freeballs or hairless anymore. Plus definitely not shy to be seen or showing them off. On the contrary, the manly muscular type would give people the look over and than go change within the close cubicle and when they come out will give everyone another look over as if to say they triumph that noone managed to see him naked. 😁😏🙄

1 hour ago, shyc said:

Very common to see young and mature, smooth and straight into or out of their shorts to trunks at the pool changing room these days. Noone seems shy about going freeballs or hairless anymore. Plus definitely not shy to be seen or showing them off. 

True. My neighbour's son, a higher sec student from a branded sch brought a few sch mates to our condo pool to swim. Probably they are in swimming team too because when I went to the toilet after my gym, i saw them changing after their shower. All have nice tanned line and few were clean shaved. Not shy being fully naked in front of each other and few put on shorts without underwear.

19 hours ago, Guest guest said:

True. My neighbour's son, a higher sec student from a branded sch brought a few sch mates to our condo pool to swim. Probably they are in swimming team too because when I went to the toilet after my gym, i saw them changing after their shower. All have nice tanned line and few were clean shaved. Not shy being fully naked in front of each other and few put on shorts without underwear.

That view is nice. Always love those well build with tan lines. Tanned on the area where sunlight can shine, and fair at the most sexy area, it is like highlighting the most important area.

Plus they are clean shaved. Even more yummy.

Remember during my secondary days, upper secondary. They will check the kuku area for pubic hair. Wonder if they still do it now.

Guest 裸穿男

到过了中国,日本,韩国,泰国,等地区的澡堂,都发现其实很多男人脱下裤子后里面都没穿内裤的。在这年头裸穿的男人真的很多。

Guest Response
2 hours ago, Guest 裸穿男 said:

到过了中国,日本,韩国,泰国,等地区的澡堂,都发现其实很多男人脱下裤子后里面都没穿内裤的。在这年头裸穿的男人真的很多。

日本,韩国是因为文化。他们一家人或和朋友赤裸在澡堂是很普通的。

之前去台湾,韩国时见了朋友。他越一起去邻家的sauna,韩国的还带他的朋友一起。虽然有穿内裤,但洗澡后都不穿

韩国朋友还带他的弟弟来,很意外我的韩国朋友的那根还蛮粗的也很直很硬

我自己看了都忍不住,一脱裤就喷出来

昨晚,到曼谷的一间温泉浴。在更衣室的储物柜脱衣时,有两位中国大叔也在聊天脱衣。两人脱衣后就直接把裤拉下,两人都没穿内裤。其中一位的鸡巴是他妈的粗长,一脱裤整条就喷了出来,还有厚厚的黑毛森林。他发现我一直在看他的鸡巴,在桑拿里故意闭上眼睛脚开开让我欣赏。

看来中国男人都有不穿内裤的习惯。

Guest Vincent
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

昨晚,到曼谷的一间温泉浴。在更衣室的储物柜脱衣时,有两位中国大叔也在聊天脱衣。两人脱衣后就直接把裤拉下,两人都没穿内裤。其中一位的鸡巴是他妈的粗长,一脱裤整条就喷了出来,还有厚厚的黑毛森林。他发现我一直在看他的鸡巴,在桑拿里故意闭上眼睛脚开开让我欣赏。

看来中国男人都有不穿内裤的习惯。

你也是中国人吗还是新加坡人。

过后没有后续吗,他的吊有硬起来吗

觉得真的没有穿内裤的必要,之前父母教育,习惯了穿内裤。反而现在开始不穿后觉得很舒服

On 12/17/2023 at 6:26 AM, Guest Guest said:

Remember during my secondary days, upper secondary. They will check the kuku area for pubic hair. Wonder if they still do it now.

Until today, you still don’t know what was the nurse checking when she asked you to pull down your shorts and underwear. “Check kuku area for pubic hair”?!?! …mmm… facepalm moment. 😆🫥🙈

Guest Freeballer
3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Until today, you still don’t know what was the nurse checking when she asked you to pull down your shorts and underwear. “Check kuku area for pubic hair”?!?! …mmm… facepalm moment. 😆🫥🙈

See if your kuku is well developed a not lo.

Cannot be check if you got wear underwear anot.

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Check the development of your kkj.  Didn't the nurse ask you to pull back your foreskin? I didn't know what to do then and the nurse took a pen and a small piece of paper rolled over the pen and demonstrated to me how to push the kkj head out the foreskin. :lol:

Still wondering if the school today still conducting such health puberty check?

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

When I was in school, I remember I had that checking 2x. First time was at pri6. Then, I believe in Sec4, there was another one. I think I managed to escape the Sec4 one because I was absent from school that day. 

Mine was only in Secondary 4. When they ask you to pull back the skin. They also check the pubic hair growth. Back then clean shave was rare.

Wonder now, where clean shaved it common as compared to about 24 years ago. Will it still be as embrassing.

刚在滨海金沙购物广场的厕所里看到一位大约二十岁的年轻男生在尿尿。他的牛仔裤就脱到了他的屁屁下也没有穿内裤。太诱惑人了!趁他转头面向他朋友聊天时,偷瞄了他的屌一眼。他妈的!。。。不穿内裤也就算了,年纪轻轻他那条软屌就那么的又厚又长。尿完后,他一面和朋友讲话一面慢慢的拉上裤子。拉上后,他那长屌就挂在拉链外然后他就用手把他那屌拿起塞进裤里把拉链拉上。不穿内裤的男人还真性感!

15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

刚在滨海金沙购物广场的厕所里看到一位大约二十岁的年轻男生在尿尿。他的牛仔裤就脱到了他的屁屁下也没有穿内裤。太诱惑人了!趁他转头面向他朋友聊天时,偷瞄了他的屌一眼。他妈的!。。。不穿内裤也就算了,年纪轻轻他那条软屌就那么的又厚又长。尿完后,他一面和朋友讲话一面慢慢的拉上裤子。拉上后,他那长屌就挂在拉链外然后他就用手把他那屌拿起塞进裤里把拉链拉上。不穿内裤的男人还真性感!

都说了现在的年轻人open

2 hours ago, Ryanmurray94 said:

都说了现在的年轻人open

我爷爷隔壁住了几位中国男客工。他们全都是赤裸上身只穿着短裤。周末没工作时,有其中三位都喜欢轮流在他们家门外的一张废弃长沙发上坐着玩手机。他们坐着时都是双腿开开,两脚板在沙发上。一走过他们时,都会发现到他们既然都没穿内裤,鸡巴和睾丸无意中的在他们的裤脚大洞旁露了出来。我有时候就在他们坐着玩手机时,故意站在他们面前根他们聊天偷瞄他们的鸡巴。有时聊到一半时,他们还会不知不觉的伸手进裤洞边的大腿抓痒。哇。。。这时整个鸡巴都差点跑出裤外了。:wub:

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

我爷爷隔壁住了几位中国男客工。他们全都是赤裸上身只穿着短裤。周末没工作时,有其中三位都喜欢轮流在他们家门外的一张废弃长沙发上坐着玩手机。他们坐着时都是双腿开开,两脚板在沙发上。一走过他们时,都会发现到他们既然都没穿内裤,鸡巴和睾丸无意中的在他们的裤脚大洞旁露了出来。我有时候就在他们坐着玩手机时,故意站在他们面前根他们聊天偷瞄他们的鸡巴。有时聊到一半时,他们还会不知不觉的伸手进裤洞边的大腿抓痒。哇。。。这时整个鸡巴都差点跑出裤外了。:wub:

那是什么地方,也想去看看。

Guest Freeballing Newbie
On 12/19/2023 at 11:53 AM, Guest Guest said:

Mine was only in Secondary 4. When they ask you to pull back the skin. They also check the pubic hair growth. Back then clean shave was rare.

Wonder now, where clean shaved it common as compared to about 24 years ago. Will it still be as embrassing.

Guess now more younger generation freeballing and clean shaved. So much so that the nurses will not be surprised any more.

Guest 硬硬男

这学校假期,很多年轻爸爸都带着他们的孩子到公共泳池游泳。看到很多爸爸泳前在厕所换泳裤时,拉下裤子都没穿内裤的。游完泳,洗完澡后也能看到有些爸爸们直接穿上裤子没穿内裤。看来现代男性都没穿内裤的习惯。好酷好性感!

是的,我朋友30多岁,带娃去学游泳。然后叫我去陪他。等他孩子时一起游泳

原本到厕所想进换衣间,我朋友继续和我聊天,然后把包包放在椅子就脱衣了

我看他没在介意,很很自然的在他面前脱边聊天

我们两都没穿内裤,他看了还坏笑的说找一天一起去JB按摩,叫鸡。哈哈😄

他的不大,但微微的小硬

我当然说好啊,找间酒店,一起玩,双飞

I remembered my checks when schooling but definitely didn’t get asked to unroll my foreskin. Only know how it’s done by accident after stumbling upon a book while during research in the library in my upper secondary school days. Remembered the book mentioned to use warm water and do it slowly over days. Can’t remember how long I tried. Initially didn’t think it was possible but one day when it did happened, it was both a pleasant shock. As first time seeing the pinkish raw glans and was shock if it’s stuck that way cos the tight foreskin got caught under the corona and couldn’t push back. 

Anyway as for free balling I think I remember while waiting at the old bus stop. The round orange seats version. Saw an elderly man standing one leg on the seat in the middle. Was sitting at the back seat and saw clearly his hanging balls under the old days big baggy Bermuda. 

6 hours ago, shyc said:

Can’t remember how long I tried. Initially didn’t think it was possible but one day when it did happened, it was both a pleasant shock. As first time seeing the pinkish raw glans and was shock if it’s stuck that way cos the tight foreskin got caught under the corona and couldn’t push back. 

:D I gone thru the same like u.

I still remember i was in shock when my tight foreskin suddenly "tear" opened n rolled behind my corona in split second when I m trying very hard to push my glans out of e foreskin. My pinky raw glans was covered with smegma n was fxxking sensitive when i touch it n washing it. Fr tere on, my foreskin was permanently behind e corona. No matter how I push back, it juz went behind e corona automatically again.

Before all those successful tried, I was was always wondering why those men in pool shower were having a cock head out of their foreskin. Especially after seeing my CCA teacher exposing his cock head at his shorts opening (yes, he was freeballing) and fr tere on, i intended to keep trying. 

How I wish my glans can still be so sensitive like I had during then.:lol:

33 minutes ago, Guest Lim said:

I still remember i was in shock when my tight foreskin suddenly "tear" opened n rolled behind my corona in split second when I m trying very hard to push my glans out of e foreskin. My pinky raw glans was covered with smegma n was fxxking sensitive when i touch it n washing it. Fr tere on, my foreskin was permanently behind e corona. No matter how I push back, it juz went behind e corona automatically again.

Before all those successful tried, I was was always wondering why those men in pool shower were having a cock head out of their foreskin. Especially after seeing my CCA teacher exposing his cock head at his shorts opening (yes, he was freeballing) and fr tere on, i intended to keep trying. 

Aiyah, as u get old ,skin gets thicker n less sensitive la. That's y as u grow older u get less shy. Hahahaha.

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Aiyah, as u get old ,skin gets thicker n less sensitive la. That's y as u grow older u get less shy. Hahahaha.

That is why as you grow older, the more frequent you don't wear an underwear. Because less sensitive and less shy...haha!

10 hours ago, Guest Lim said:

Lucky for you that your foreskin could stay behind the corona, making cleaning easy. Most uncut guys will have their cock head covered fully or partially. 
Yes, I had the same thinking as you when I was a young boy seeking most of the uncles in the pool shower room having exposed cock head while mine was fully covered (at that time). 

Apologies to go off topic but need to clarify something. Like our hands with different fingers, everyone too are different. After the first time the foreskin get rolled back it didn't stay that way. It did manage to roll back up. In fact till this day it doesn't unroll or stay that way without manual manipulation. Yes the first time glans was super sensitive and it loses over time of exposing the glans but till today it still have some sensitivity when exposed and touch. Perhaps due to the foreskin still closed most time. Infact I had use small rubber band to aid keeping the foreskin rolled back and exposed for a day, freeballed. Initially was super sensitive but get used to it after a while. Still feels good with the mild sensation tickling thru as I go about in jeans whole day.

Started of feeling kinky freeballing but as time passes it became normal. These days feels weird when in undies. Uncomfortable and tight. Not to mention warm, sweaty and sticky.

4 hours ago, shyc said:

Started of feeling kinky freeballing but as time passes it became normal. These days feels weird when in undies. Uncomfortable and tight. Not to mention warm, sweaty and sticky.

True....me too. I dun like e tightness feel really uncomfortable. 

On 12/22/2023 at 1:09 PM, Guest Guest said:

True....me too. I dun like e tightness feel really uncomfortable. 

Yes. It is uncomfortable during the hot months. Very warm down there.

Anyone tried boarding a plane freeballing in shorts, and suddenly hard on when passing the security check before boarding the plane 

1 hour ago, Littlebirdie said:

I like the freedom below when freeballing. But it's a bit annoying when after peeing sometimes there will still be a bit of residual pee that will leave a small wet spot on the shorts. Need to be mindful to choose a dark colored shorts when freeballing.

That is why after pee, we need to milk dry or shake dry or wipe w tissue or wash then dry it. I see many men after pee, don't even bother to shake it. Quickly, tuck it back in. 

12 hours ago, bluerunner said:

That is why after pee, we need to milk dry or shake dry or wipe w tissue or wash then dry it. I see many men after pee, don't even bother to shake it. Quickly, tuck it back in. 

Hmm. I'll shake it and it'll minimise the issue. But there's still some that is right behind and will only come out after u take some steps away and the muscles around it moved.

13 hours ago, Littlebirdie said:

Hmm. I'll shake it and it'll minimise the issue. But there's still some that is right behind and will only come out after u take some steps away and the muscles around it moved.

I have that same problem, sometimes there is still some urine that only comes out a bit later.  So I have to stand at the urinal and wait and shake my cock until I am sure the last of my urine had flowed out before I tuck in my cock and zip up.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.