Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

10 hours ago, yhtang said:

I have that same problem, sometimes there is still some urine that only comes out a bit later.  So I have to stand at the urinal and wait and shake my cock until I am sure the last of my urine had flowed out before I tuck in my cock and zip up.

Shaking is only external.  I find it more effective to consciously squeeze the pelvic floor muscle a couple of times to expel the last bit. Do this when the main flow has completed. After this, the final action is to shake just once to clear the last drop on the exterior before tucking in.

10 hours ago, Leisure said:

Shaking is only external.  I find it more effective to consciously squeeze the pelvic floor muscle a couple of times to expel the last bit. Do this when the main flow has completed. After this, the final action is to shake just once to clear the last drop on the exterior before tucking in.

You are totally correct.  But I do like the feeling when shaking my penis.  🤣

Anyway, that is the degree of concern necessary when free balling for people with urinary problems.

But back to the subject, I only occasionally free ball, I do not do it full time.  The influence?  Not from anyone, but I suppose it started wanting to feel rebellious.  

Freeballing seems common even with the millennians generation. I Was at a public shower, when 1 group of young polytechnic students came in. 

At forsti thought they will shower in their tights. Seen quite a handful do that. Then they will dry themselves and use the towel to cover their private and change.

But i was wrong, the strip, i didnt see any undies on 4 out of 5 of them. 3 of them are clean shaved.

Looks like clean shaved is common nowadays. While putting on my shorts without undies, i noticed they were drying up and putting on without undies, the same 4.

3 hours ago, Guest Guests said:

Freeballing seems common even with the millennians generation. I Was at a public shower, when 1 group of young polytechnic students came in. 

At forsti thought they will shower in their tights. Seen quite a handful do that. Then they will dry themselves and use the towel to cover their private and change.

But i was wrong, the strip, i didnt see any undies on 4 out of 5 of them. 3 of them are clean shaved.

Looks like clean shaved is common nowadays. While putting on my shorts without undies, i noticed they were drying up and putting on without undies, the same 4.

Yes. I also notice younger men clean shave down there nowadays and they aren't shy about it. More men choose to freeball after swim/exercise. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Yes. I also notice younger men clean shave down there nowadays and they aren't shy about it. More men choose to freeball after swim/exercise. 

I do have this thinkong that Majority of those who shaved, or dare to shower in public shower without cubicle totally nude are probably not virgins anymore (be it straight or not). Or those who have gone through NS and naked to them is common already.

Just a random thought

Few months ago, I visited yunomori and saw a father and son removing their clothing when I entered the locker area. Father probably in 50 and his son around poly age. Both were not wearing underwear after pulling down their shorts.

When my china friend brought me to the bathhouse in Yangzhou, 90% of the men in there were freeballing. At the locker area, you will see men pulling down or putting on shorts or pants without underwear.

In SG pools, I've also seen those China men carrying supermarket plastic bag with their towel and clothing inside to swim. After shower, they put on shorts without underwear too.

Guest Freeballer
On 12/29/2023 at 11:26 AM, Guest Guests said:

17 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Few months ago, I visited yunomori and saw a father and son removing their clothing when I entered the locker area. Father probably in 50 and his son around poly age. Both were not wearing underwear after pulling down their shorts.

When my china friend brought me to the bathhouse in Yangzhou, 90% of the men in there were freeballing. At the locker area, you will see men pulling down or putting on shorts or pants without underwear.

In SG pools, I've also seen those China men carrying supermarket plastic bag with their towel and clothing inside to swim. After shower, they put on shorts without underwear too.

Guess not only China man or Japanese man do it ba.

Singapore man also do it. And those who do it. The younger generation also do it. So i think it is a social norm as compared to 20 or 30 years in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Cleaned shave is also common now among the younger generation.

Guest Freeballing Newbie
On 12/29/2023 at 11:26 AM, Guest Guests said:

True some are super shy to shower at public shower while some are not. Probably too afraid cos many cases of hidden camera.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Who wouldn't want to freeball after seeing this? 

:wub: 

Breast & butt physics for Dragon Age 4? | BioWare Social Network Fan Forums

You mean who wouldn't want to see him in full glory is it ? Lol. Sometimes when freeballing in thin material shorts and hard on, it is very obvious.

I was in Chinatown early afternoon on the 1 Jan. Chinatown is all set for CNY and is really bustling. I witnessed lots of Chinese (China?) men in long track pants. Many of them have a ‘pendulum’ hanging down their pants as they walked. A few of them were displaying the contour of their (cut) cocks on their long pants. 
What a splendid way to start 2024. 🥰

Edited by bluerunner
Oops. I got the year wrong.

Guest Guest

I recently saw this young guy wearing FBT curve (no lining) and freeball at a Gymboxx gym, doing bench press. I was working out opposite him and this dick was in full view for anyone walking past and looking at his direction. I saw one or two guys glancing at him but amazingly the 2 girls in the gym didnt turn their heads, otherwise i wonder if they would report him. So hot but yet incredibly risky

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I was in Chinatown early afternoon on the 1 Jan. Chinatown is all set for CNY and is really bustling. I witnessed lots of Chinese (China?) men in long track pants. Many of them have a ‘pendulum’ hanging down their pants as they walked. A few of them were displaying the contour of their (cut) cocks on their long pants. 
What a splendid way to start 2014. 🥰

2014?? Oh honey, you might need to sober yourself up a bit more before you work tomorrow. The year now is 2024, so there's really no point to reminiscence over anything that happened a decade ago, 

Guest Newbie
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I recently saw this young guy wearing FBT curve (no lining) and freeball at a Gymboxx gym, doing bench press. I was working out opposite him and this dick was in full view for anyone walking past and looking at his direction. I saw one or two guys glancing at him but amazingly the 2 girls in the gym didnt turn their heads, otherwise i wonder if they would report him. So hot but yet incredibly risky

Maybe, he is some hot hunk. Just like straight guys who likes to see pussy. Girls also likes to see dick. Especially hot hunk dick. Perhaps if the guy is some ugly fat guy, the girls would be turned off.

Nevertheless, he didn't actually show it, just that people peep.

Was he clean shaved or hairy ??

Guest Guest
23 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

Maybe, he is some hot hunk. Just like straight guys who likes to see pussy. Girls also likes to see dick. Especially hot hunk dick. Perhaps if the guy is some ugly fat guy, the girls would be turned off.

Nevertheless, he didn't actually show it, just that people peep.

Was he clean shaved or hairy ??

Clean shaved. I wouldnt say he's hot, looked like poly boy.

Hmm since technically he didnt flash it out (despite it being quite blatant; not far from dick popping out) i wonder if he would get in trouble if anyone reported him

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hmm since technically he didnt flash it out (despite it being quite blatant; not far from dick popping out) i wonder if he would get in trouble if anyone reported him

Usually girls don't look or peep at cocks la. Unlike we guys do .

Y trouble not that he purposely exhibit. The most someone or the authority would let him know to cover up his hot junk. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, G_M said:

1 warning for posting ad in the main forum meant for3258534 discussion.

1 week account suspension 

First warning and suspension of the year! Bad omen! Bad BAD OMEN for @GabGabriel

Guest Guest

Comfort is the number 1 reason for men to opt out of underwear nowadays because freeballing feels more comfortable. It makes perfect sense, no underwear means no restriction, which can be magical if you’re stuck in an office all day. 

A warm, wet crotch is a breeding ground for nasty bacteria and fungal infections like crotch rot or tinea cruris, AKA jock itch. This is basically like athlete’s foot on your nuts caused by excessive sweating and chafing in an enclosed area. Soggy underwear can also lead to the dreaded swamp ass, caused by an overgrowth of yeast and bacteria in most environments. So, going commando can keep your third pit fresh. 

Going commando to bed can also help you fall asleep and stay asleep, since your body needs to cool down to maximize sleep quality. According to a 2022 survey, nearly 60% of guys ditch clothing and sleep naked. This gives you all the same benefits of going commando.

The question of whether it's OK to go commando in public? Modern society has become increasingly tolerant in terms of fashion and personal expression, especially in this era. However, there’s no denying you’ll raise a few eyebrows if you announce you’re not wearing underwear. So, treat your freeballing habits like your opinions on politics and religion, keep them to yourself. 

Guest Freeballing Newbie
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Lucky you. Based in sightings, looks like our younger generation are more open to freeballing and also having clean shave.

Gone are the days where going commando and cleaned shaved is a taboo. Thats was in the late 90s when i was in poly.

Even in the early 90s, not wearing underwear is already something classmates will make fun off. Not to mentioned clean shaved.

Guest Guest
On 1/2/2024 at 7:28 AM, Guest Freeballing Newbie said:

Lucky you. Based in sightings, looks like our younger generation are more open to freeballing and also having clean shave.

Gone are the days where going commando and cleaned shaved is a taboo. Thats was in the late 90s when i was in poly.

Even in the early 90s, not wearing underwear is already something classmates will make fun off. Not to mentioned clean shaved.

Guess now being clean shaved and freeballing is socially accepted. Even the younger generations are doing it. 

No longer are those days you be made fun of when you are hairless aka 白虎, or not wearing undies. My time when I was in lower primary school in the early 80s.

I have classmates in Secondary school who does not wear underwear being made fun of for exposing their jewels, or still hairless.

The new generation doesn’t seems to care and are very open.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

The reason why I started has been lost in the mist of time. And it's long enough that I'm uncomfortable having to wear underwear.

That is so true. Once you start, you will not look back

Guest Lim
4 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

The reason why I started has been lost in the mist of time. And it's long enough that I'm uncomfortable having to wear underwear.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

That is so true. Once you start, you will not look back

So true. I started freeballing after ns. Probably influenced by ns mates n my elder brother. 

I freeball in my office pants n even i go for my cycling. I will feel weird n uncomfortable if I put on 1 now. 

Guest Newbie
13 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

wow, freeball in office pants. i tried once or twice but failed miserably.

Too many hot hunk in your office ah, see them get hard on.

Guest Newbie
2 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

haha. the big boss did hire 2 toy boys in my department

Thats explains. Did 6ou check them out, maybe they FB too.

Guest Freeballing Newbie
On 1/1/2024 at 7:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

I guess a lot of people freeball in the gym. Quite a few sighting too. Especially among the younger generation. Seems to be the in thing for them to do. Oh, a few i saw are clean shaved. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Freeballing Newbie said:

I guess a lot of people freeball in the gym. Quite a few sighting too. Especially among the younger generation. Seems to be the in thing for them to do. Oh, a few i saw are clean shaved. 

True... young guys nowadays go without undie whatever they do. Seeing 1 gymming without undie is really a turn on.

https://twitter.com/TheTrav86822396/status/1742025260420186458

Guest Freeballer
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

True... young guys nowadays go without undie whatever they do. Seeing 1 gymming without undie is really a turn on.

https://twitter.com/TheTrav86822396/status/1742025260420186458

Anyone working in the mall that sells underwear. Lol. They will know how is the sales figure like. E.g. How many younger or older generation buy underwear. Thought from there can tell the trend.

Wonder if those in school. Like secondary school or JC start to freeball in the school Uniform.

Guest Guest
On 1/11/2024 at 9:16 AM, Guest Freeballer said:

Anyone working in the mall that sells underwear. Lol. They will know how is the sales figure like. E.g. How many younger or older generation buy underwear. Thought from there can tell the trend.

Wonder if those in school. Like secondary school or JC start to freeball in the school Uniform.

Ermmm. True to a certain extend. Don't see that department having lots of people shopping there. Especially the younger generation.

No offence, does any parents or know any parents let their child FB.

Guest Guest
On 1/14/2024 at 3:18 AM, egal said:

exactly, with online purchases and all

Any chabce is that they don't wear too ? Cos last time when I wear undies, I don't like to buy online, cos cannot feel the material. 

today wore a loose berm and freeballing (I usually will wear underwear when i go out) ..... then while walking, suddenly think of something horny and start to erect abit. 

Oh shit. Panic station as i notice my berm starting to get pointed.

I quickly use a bag to cover it and i switch my thoughts.

Phew!

what will u do if u are caught in such situation?! 

Guest Freeballer
6 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

today wore a loose berm and freeballing (I usually will wear underwear when i go out) ..... then while walking, suddenly think of something horny and start to erect abit. 

Phew!

Would still move around. Sometimes the more you hide or try to cover it. The more obvious it will be. 

Try to FB more and you will not get hard so easily.

Guest Lim

Still dun understand y u guys get a hardon when freeball. I started freeballing after army n never once went hard when doing.

Guest Guest
54 minutes ago, Guest Lim said:

Still dun understand y u guys get a hardon when freeball. I started freeballing after army n never once went hard when doing.

Guess some guys are more sensitive down there.

What inspired you to FB after army.

Guest Newbie
3 hours ago, Standup said:

Why the need to be so drama when getting hard? All you do when hard is spread your both legs wide wide and walk around like a cowboy🤠 

I thought walk around showing that i am a horse hung.

Would be more than proud.

Guest Lim
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Guess some guys are more sensitive down there.

What inspired you to FB after army.

Saw few of my bunk mates in BMT n in my unit were not wearing undie n exposed their jewel. Look damn cool n try it...luv it !

Guest guest
On 12/27/2023 at 11:11 PM, Littlebirdie said:

Hmm. I'll shake it and it'll minimise the issue. But there's still some that is right behind and will only come out after u take some steps away and the muscles around it moved.

On 12/28/2023 at 12:50 PM, yhtang said:

I have that same problem, sometimes there is still some urine that only comes out a bit later.  So I have to stand at the urinal and wait and shake my cock until I am sure the last of my urine had flowed out before I tuck in my cock and zip up.

I once saw a man putting a piece of panty liner back into his underwear after peeing at the urinal. 

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I once saw a man putting a piece of panty liner back into his underwear after peeing at the urinal. 

Probably to soak the urine dripping…

Notice more dicks swinging in public now. Not sure if they are wearing boxers. Or totally no wear.

Guest guest

Just yesterday evening, I was walking behind a sweaty guy around 20yo+ who had finished his jog. The center part of his grey cotton shorts was stuck in between his butt crack and his shorts had 2 wet round patch on both his butt cheek area. I was thinking he must be freeballing, so I over took him. I stop at the traffic light pretending waiting for the green man to cross the road. I turned my head to him as he was walking towards the traffic light. Wow...he was really freeballing! Can see his dick bouncing as he was walking.

Guest Newbie
15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Just yesterday evening, I was walking behind a sweaty guy around 20yo+ who had finished his jog. The center part of his grey cotton shorts was stuck in between his butt crack and his shorts had 2 wet round patch on both his butt cheek area. I was thinking he must be freeballing, so I over took him. I stop at the traffic light pretending waiting for the green man to cross the road. I turned my head to him as he was walking towards the traffic light. Wow...he was really freeballing! Can see his dick bouncing as he was walking.

That’s a nice view. Guess the young ones are also taking the trend to FB. 

Guest Freeballer
On 1/18/2024 at 6:27 PM, Guest guest said:

Seeing dick swing is like so common be it the older generation or younger generation. 

The new generation are so open about it when it comes to freeball and clean shave. They dont seems to mind people seeing their jewel from the opening or telling people they freeball.

On 1/16/2024 at 2:22 AM, benedict5856 said:

Phew!

Can also happen if you need to pee and have to hold it until finding a toilet, then the dick erects. Actually, I don't know why this is the case biologically. But it happens.

In such case it is good if you have a bag around. ha ha.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.