Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, briefsnottrunks said:

Was on a west-bound train when this NSF in short FBT-ish white shorts standing across me caught my eye. His crotch rather. Cos I could make out his dick head and at one point I saw it twitch 😈

Guess he was freeballing too ?

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, SKYT said:

Freeball now at Starbucks Tampines West.. good morning to all

Nice. Did you notice any one freeballing also ?

Guest Guest
On 4/30/2023 at 6:18 PM, briefsnottrunks said:

Was on a west-bound train when this NSF in short FBT-ish white shorts standing across me caught my eye. His crotch rather. Cos I could make out his dick head and at one point I saw it twitch 😈

Lucky you. Can get to see such a nice sight.

Nice to see young cock aka youngsters FB too.. looks like a common trend for the younger generation.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Nice to see young cock aka youngsters FB too.. looks like a common trend for the younger generation.

Yes, notice alot of youngsters dun wear undie. 

Guest Newbie
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Yes, notice alot of youngsters dun wear undie. 

Could be a generation thing. During my time, in the 80s and 90s. Everyone is so shy about their private parts and people seeing the dick.

Guess the generation now is, people want to see, then see lo. I don't mind people see and I don't mind telling people I freeballing 

4 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

Could be a generation thing. During my time, in the 80s and 90s. Everyone is so shy about their private parts and people seeing the dick.

Guess the generation now is, people want to see, then see lo. I don't mind people see and I don't mind telling people I freeballing 

there's nothing to be shy about anyway! we're all guys after all haha

Guest Newbie
14 minutes ago, eloquenzee said:

there's nothing to be shy about anyway! we're all guys after all haha

Not really lei. I think the younger generation more open.

5 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

Not really lei. I think the younger generation more open.

Not necessarily i think, many guys are still very shy. like in camp if they go and shower they'll wear back their full shirt and shorts before going back.. so i think it really depends hahah

Edited by eloquenzee

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

Not necessarily i think, many guys are still very shy. like in camp if they go and shower they'll wear back their full shirt and shorts before going back.. so i think it really depends hahah

Guess it really depends on individual. But the younger generation are mainly more open. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, briefsnottrunks said:

Younger gen more open to freeball but shy to expose their privates in gym locker room 😆

True to a certain degree I would say.

Time to hit the gym again.

6 hours ago, briefsnottrunks said:

Younger gen more open to freeball but shy to expose their privates in gym locker room 😆

haha so true! they okay to know people know that they are freeballing but in areas which allow them to be fully nude they shy!

swimming or gym locker room or even places like yunomori they shy hahah

Guest Freeballer
6 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

haha so true! they okay to know people know that they are freeballing but in areas which allow them to be fully nude they shy!

Wonder if these younger generation FB after gym or a swim.

7 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

I also shy at Yunomori 🤭

Guest guest

Was waiting for lift n my 3 China guy neighbours came to e lift too. 1 of them was wearing a pair of white cotton shorts n was quite old n worn. Material oso turned quite thin n translucent due to many wash. He oso juz pee, bcos tere was a drop of wet pee stain size of a 1 cent coin near his cock head. Seriously, his cock shaft n head were so obvious on his shorts. Definitely not wearing any undie under tat old worn shorts.

When I press hold e lift button to let them enter e lift first, I saw his cock was jumping on e shorts like jelly-o. I had a good clear view of his package inside e lift when he was leaning on lift wall facing me.

4 hours ago, TEY2005 said:

Especially when just going downstairs to get lunch or go exercising like a jog. 

nice! am also in that attire to job. happened a few times ago I was jogging with the NS pt shorts without netting and only to realise i was semi-hard and it is bouncing up and down, super embarrassing!! 

From then on, i would just wear tights, and of cos, nothing inside the tights :D

Guest guest
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone tried wearing shorts and freeball on a plane. Like those cotton shorts when going through the security scan.

Me lor.... Whenever on budget airline to bkk or Taipei. Anything wrong for not wearing an underwear on board plane? 

Guest Swimmer

Best is freeball after swim. Just wear trunks to pool, no need to bring underwear. After swim and shower, just put on shorts to go home 

2 hours ago, Guest Swimmer said:

Best is freeball after swim. Just wear trunks to pool, no need to bring underwear. After swim and shower, just put on shorts to go home 

yea, and it's quite common too, see many guys do it in the changing room hahah

25 minutes ago, yy02 said:

I want to try freeballing in public. But at the back of my mind I fear sudden hard on, it would be very hard to hide. 

Start off with thicker or stiffer cloth materials like denim until you are used to the sensation? Those won't reveal anything, unlike thin cotton or polyester shorts. 

28 minutes ago, yy02 said:

I want to try freeballing in public. But at the back of my mind I fear sudden hard on, it would be very hard to hide. 

Try wearing those loose boxer inside first... that is also like freeballing but with an extra protection. Once used to that, the go without it :)

Guest Guest

When you freeball in shorts. Do you intentionally sit with the legs closed, try to pull the shorts closer to the knee to avoid kuku been seen when siting down 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

When you freeball in shorts. Do you intentionally sit with the legs closed, try to pull the shorts closer to the knee to avoid kuku been seen when siting down 

For me, it depends on which kind of shorts and the length. PT shorts and those exercise kind, will cross legs, if those cotton kind, will man-spread :D 

Guest Guest
On 5/13/2023 at 9:05 AM, Guest Guest said:

u wan to freeball n u scare ur precious jewel will be exposed ? 

On 5/8/2023 at 6:44 AM, Guest Guest said:

Anyone tried wearing shorts and freeball on a plane. Like those cotton shorts when going through the security scan.

I wear those thin, quick drying trousers when I take a flight.  And I freeball.  If they want to pat me down, I welcome it to see how close they would get to touching me.  😁

On 5/11/2023 at 11:06 AM, yy02 said:

I had this fear when I first started too but after awhile it becomes the norm and won't get hard so easily haha

Guest Guest

Saw young 4 ah beng at McDonalds. 1 of them was freeballing in his black short shorts. He accidentally exposed his kkj when he laid back on the chair and spread opened his legs for awhile. 

Guest Whatthefuckfddd
On 5/15/2023 at 3:26 AM, Guest Guest said:

Saw young 4 ah beng at McDonalds. 1 of them was freeballing in his black short shorts. He accidentally exposed his kkj when he laid back on the chair and spread opened his legs for awhile. 

I heard a lot of this but how come I dont get to experience it. Hahahha my luck

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

is NS checkup still requires to strip down to underwear, what if someone have the habit of freeball and forget to wear underwear that day? haha

I am not sure. Then perhaps can tell the people there at CMPB you don’t have an underwear on. 

not sure about these days, the last i went to CMPB it changes a lot.

During my time about 30 years ago(early 90s), there were a big room/hall with some smaller rooms.

Now even that big room was renovate into many smaller rooms with offices and corridors.

Back then all pre-enlistee will strip to underwear take their weight and height at the big rooms.

Then queue up to do different check up at different rooms.  it is in one of the smaller room where the MO will ask u to read something on the wall if u want to declare u are gay.  after that he will ask you to pull down your underwear and cough. 

So yes it happen to one of my poly classmate he freeball as he forgot to wear underwear and remember those days we only wear jeans and not like nowadays where ppl usually wear shorts when they go out. So he dunno what to do when ask to strip and he go naked for quite a while till one of the staff there pass him a running shorts to wear.

would be interesting if someone older like NS checkup during 70s and say someone younger during 2000s can share similar experience.

Guest guest
4 hours ago, bradlee said:

not sure about these days, the last i went to CMPB it changes a lot.

During my time about 30 years ago(early 90s), there were a big room/hall with some smaller rooms.

Now even that big room was renovate into many smaller rooms with offices and corridors.

Back then all pre-enlistee will strip to underwear take their weight and height at the big rooms.

Then queue up to do different check up at different rooms.  it is in one of the smaller room where the MO will ask u to read something on the wall if u want to declare u are gay.  after that he will ask you to pull down your underwear and cough. 

So yes it happen to one of my poly classmate he freeball as he forgot to wear underwear and remember those days we only wear jeans and not like nowadays where ppl usually wear shorts when they go out. So he dunno what to do when ask to strip and he go naked for quite a while till one of the staff there pass him a running shorts to wear.

would be interesting if someone older like NS checkup during 70s and say someone younger during 2000s can share similar experience.

Mine was in mid 80s. Can't really recall much but can remember group of 6 guys stripped off everything with only underwear on waiting to go into a room. Lucky I m not the only 1 who was freeballing. 1 guy with body full of tattoo was also freeballing. We were both fully naked sitting on the chair waiting with our clothing in hands covering our private part. When getting ready for our turn to enter the room, we left our clothing on the chair and queue up outside the door in nude for quite awhile. I clearly remember that tattoo guy's soft dick was meaty and long.

Your friend is lucky because nobody offer us any shorts during then.😆

Guest Mindurbiszsc

What a hot experience even though it was short. i was sittin down inside the train. The guy on my right was bulging and the guy on my left was just staring. He couldn't help it. He almost leaned towards me to get a better glance at his bulge. I was just looking at his bulge and his stare. Sad it was just short experience but HOOOOOOT

Guest Guest
On 5/17/2023 at 1:53 AM, Guest guest said:

Mine was in mid 80s. Can't really recall much but can remember group of 6 guys stripped off everything with only underwear on waiting to go into a room. Lucky I m not the only 1 who was freeballing. 1 guy with body full of tattoo was also freeballing. We were both fully naked sitting on the chair waiting with our clothing in hands covering our private part. When getting ready for our turn to enter the room, we left our clothing on the chair and queue up outside the door in nude for quite awhile. I clearly remember that tattoo guy's soft dick was meaty and long.

Your friend is lucky because nobody offer us any shorts during then.😆

Must have attracted a lot of stares from other people. Did you happened to have a hard on, considering seeing some young hunk. 

Back then when I did my medical check in CMPB. I shaved cleaned, quite embarrassing when the MO see my no hair. At least that was how I felt then.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.