Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Wet balls cock

This one time I was running in the park and heavy rain. Another jogger was stranded with me at the bus shelter. I can see his cock. He was freeballing and the cock is sticking to the wet shorts. 

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Wet balls cock said:

This one time I was running in the park and heavy rain. Another jogger was stranded with me at the bus shelter. I can see his cock. He was freeballing and the cock is sticking to the wet shorts. 

Lucky you. Was he wearing white ?

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Wet balls cock said:

Lucky you. I guess he should be a hot hunk.. Were you freeballing too at that time ?

Guest ffffffff
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

White is a deadly colour. Can see through if the material is thin. Did you managed to catch any FB in their white uniform ?

Normally , the back VPL of white briefs

If they wore dark colors can see through the front. But the tucked in shirt obscured the view somewhat..

Visible dickheads never, becos by that age, guys would wear undies to keep their hard ons from being visible. Sad but true...🤣

Guest ffffffff
3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yeap. I’m one of the guilty one. After my swim, I freeball home. Haha

I think after you have that area nice and dry, let it dangle and breathe.

Guest Freeballer
7 minutes ago, Guest ffffffff said:

Normally , the back VPL of white briefs

If they wore dark colors can see through the front. But the tucked in shirt obscured the view somewhat..

Visible dickheads never, becos by that age, guys would wear undies to keep their hard ons from being visible. Sad but true...🤣

Hmm. I don’t think it is age or hard on. It is more of the clour of their uniform. My take, even in Secondary School and beyond. There are still a handful who FB to school.

Guest ffffffff

Time for a more daring story.

Last time in BMT, one recruit like to powder his cock before bedtime.

Fellow is an exhibitionist. He will stand naked in the bunk and face everyone. He takes out the powder puff from the round powder plastic container. And he really gives a very comprehensive show. Like lifting up his pecker to powder the underside. Pulling up his balls to powder underneath. And then swinging his long appendage and low hanging jewels to shake some powder off. Then using both hands to smoothen out the sausage and sac...

Guest Guest
54 minutes ago, Guest ffffffff said:

Fellow is an exhibitionist. He will stand naked in the bunk and face everyone. He takes out the powder puff from the round powder plastic container. And he really gives a very comprehensive show. Like lifting up his pecker to powder the underside. Pulling up his balls to powder underneath. And then swinging his long appendage and low hanging jewels to shake some powder off. Then using both hands to smoothen out the sausage and sac...

Wonder if he sleeps naked too. Heng never tio rape or molest 

Guest ffffffff
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wonder if he sleeps naked too. Heng never tio rape or molest 

But you have to cover his face first..🤭

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest ffffffff said:

But you have to cover his face first..🤭

That bad Ah.. lol. 

At least you give him the courage to do that I in front of so many people. Guess he wants to attract attention to get ppl to suck his hairy dick or wanting to suck other people’s one.

Nevertheless, it is still daring of him to do it in the bunk and the platoon sergeant never say anything.

Guest Guest Aa
17 hours ago, Guest ffffffff said:

He is lucky never kanna blanket party and have his Kuku hairy being pulled or kuku being played by the room mates.

Guest ffffffff
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

That bad Ah.. lol. 

At least you give him the courage to do that I in front of so many people. Guess he wants to attract attention to get ppl to suck his hairy dick or wanting to suck other people’s one.

Nevertheless, it is still daring of him to do it in the bunk and the platoon sergeant never say anything.

No la, he not gay but actually ok fella. 

Just like to walk around neekid like the bunk is gay sauna 

Even when he's powdering his lj, it never stood up.

Guest ffffffff
2 hours ago, Guest Guest Aa said:

He is lucky never kanna blanket party and have his Kuku hairy being pulled or kuku being played by the room mates.

He got along with people.

But his buddy is one smelly gargantuan. With head sores. You can see with a crew cut.

When I have straightened my bedsheet for bunk inspection, he'll sit on my bed to put on his boots. And crumple the sheet. That fucktard

He's the one kena blanket party. Serves him right.

Guest New Guest

This morning rain, was riding my motorcycle wearing FBT shorts without lining one. 

While travelling on the road, the cool wind starts blowing on my cock, damm shiok and instant hard on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest Freeballer

I can relate the feeling. Especially when the cold wind blowing on the head of the penis directly. Can make one person cum.

On 7/19/2023 at 10:45 AM, Guest New Guest said:

This morning rain, was riding my motorcycle wearing FBT shorts without lining one. 

While travelling on the road, the cool wind starts blowing on my cock, damm shiok and instant hard on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Freeball

For me, it was seeing my friend accidental exposure when I went over to his place. I started trying out and felt good freeballing. Now it’s a good habit cultivated.

For me it was during secondary school. Saw my 2 of my classmates freeball. 1 was super hairy while the other was still clean. Was only secondary 1. Went on for part time. Once a week. Upper secondary 2 to 3 times when in long pants. Poly days full time till now:

For me , it started in my arms days ,

After got posted out from btm to the unit for re-training to take up posting one day got selected by my unit officer to help him out and during lunch time had the honour to makan with him at officer mess and hang out with him and got to know eventually he free ball and ask me to follow him and I did till today if wan know more details n stuff drop a a message to add me on telegram 

Regarding about me, it's my friends who influenced & asked me to give it a try as they said it's cooling. Haha~ I did & were not used to it at the beginning. (Tangling around) After some period, got used to it & were quite comfy. Usually right now, preferred to freeball nearby small shopping mall & home only. Lol

Regarding about me, it's my friends who influenced & asked me to give it a try as they said it's cooling. Haha~ I did & were not used to it at the beginning. (Tangling around) After some period, got used to it & were quite comfy. Usually right now, preferred to freeball nearby small shopping mall & home only. Lol

Me àlso from friends. They didnt actually ask me to try, but i saw their jewel from under their shorts and was like, hmmmm.

Tried it a few times and felt good. That's why i started from secondary school days.

Guest Bro IN LAW
On 9/8/2023 at 1:34 PM, Guest Newbie said:

Me àlso from friends. They didnt actually ask me to try, but i saw their jewel from under their shorts and was like, hmmmm.

Tried it a few times and felt good. That's why i started from secondary school days.

My bro in law.  I stay w my sister.  everytime after their sex he would walked out of the room naked. 

I asked him why he said Shiok mah , then he showed me how to free ball.  he asked to see my dick I showed then he touched it and started playing w it and said, go Freeball from now, very shiok , 

And everytime I go freeball, he will come play with it 

On 9/9/2023 at 9:52 PM, Guest guest said:

Seeing alot of army frenz n frenz in hostel freeballing. So after trying, luv it n continue. 

Ooo. You freeball during army time when outfield also?

I fb to the hospital to see a doctor today to do some scope from the back side. When the nurse ask my to pull down my pants and underwear and plastic it in the plastic bag. I was erm. I pulled down my pants and no underwear. The male nurse was like stun a bit but later ask me to lie down on the bed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 7:14 PM, Guest Guest said:

I fb to the hospital to see a doctor today to do some scope from the back side. When the nurse ask my to pull down my pants and underwear and plastic it in the plastic bag. I was erm. I pulled down my pants and no underwear. The male nurse was like stun a bit but later ask me to lie down on the bed. 

Wah.. still got male nurse to cater for male patient. Good leh. Most hospitals and clinics have female nurses only. 

Back to topic, the only downside of going commando is that if your butt perspires, there is nothing to absorb the sweat and it leaves a wet patch/mark on your pants/shorts. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Back to topic, the only downside of going commando is that if your butt perspires, there is nothing to absorb the sweat and it leaves a wet patch/mark on your pants/shorts. 

If the shorts or pants stuck in between the butt crack. Otherwise it won't leave any wet patch. I did saw the wet patch on other guys but so far it did not happen to me. Even though i freeball in shorts cycling, i still don't see any wet patch on my shorts. 

I think this happened to people who sweat a lot.

On 9/14/2023 at 7:14 PM, Guest Guest said:

Did he ring your gaydar?

On 10/5/2023 at 7:56 PM, queerqloset said:

I tend to sweat a lot while working out, and when I freeball it feels so much better! 

And also, my morning wood feels free without underwear.

True Only for small dickers! 

When your mind and dick got some "reactions" , the issue of placing them in-place and ensure they dont get to swing here and there.
Though still needed a few more years before I 直奔50, the age and experience tells me the more I could not freeballing when I m outside

On 10/17/2023 at 11:08 AM, Guest dickie said:

True Only for small dickers! 

When your mind and dick got some "reactions" , the issue of placing them in-place and ensure they dont get to swing here and there.
Though still needed a few more years before I 直奔50, the age and experience tells me the more I could not freeballing when I m outside

Not really, I've seen big dick owners freeball. He will just put his hand in his pocket and hold his dick when that happens. Easy game. Lol

1 hour ago, ai_id said:

Not really, I've seen big dick owners freeball. He will just put his hand in his pocket and hold his dick when that happens. Easy game. Lol

Haha...ya...me too have saw big cock guy freeball with a boner. He thought putting his hand into pocket helps but too bad, quite obvious. 

For me, it all started when I had to my own laundry. The less I wear, the less time I have to spend hanging laundered cloths to dry. Incidentally, which of these do you guys find more obvious? Looks the same right? But the white really shows that I'm freeballing even when seen from a distance. Didn't dare to wear it in the end lol... 😅

White shorts.jpg

Blue sports.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.