Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

27 minutes ago, Swimfun said:

It's possible that a portion of those who prefer to go commando may have exhibitionist tendencies or a fetish related to it. Like to see or be seen? 😛 

It's true 😎

15 minutes ago, MikeC said:

Ha ha both the white and grey show you are obviously freeballing… how much your hips lean forwards seem to matter more.

If standing in front of someone who is seated down eg in crowded MRT, I think best to position your bag in front of your crotch to save awkwardness for both parties. That is, if you have a bag in the first place 😅

Its going to be really weird to walk or stand around with my butt thrust out lol... And yes, trusty bag needed!

14 hours ago, randomuse said:

For me, it all started when I had to my own laundry. The less I wear, the less time I have to spend hanging laundered cloths to dry. Incidentally, which of these do you guys find more obvious? Looks the same right? But the white really shows that I'm freeballing even when seen from a distance. Didn't dare to wear it in the end lol... 😅

White shorts.jpg

Blue sports.jpg

That's pretty obvious. Similar situation with that China man I saw on MRT two days back.

@randomuse: You are circumcised?

12 hours ago, bluerunner said:

That's pretty obvious. Similar situation with that China man I saw on MRT two days back.

@randomuse: You are circumcised?

Yes, alot of china guys freeball. They dun care e material of their shorts. They juz wore it down to e neighbourhood n can c their jewel bouncing on e shorts. Some thin material shorts can even c e shape of their jewel embossed on it.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, alot of china guys freeball. They dun care e material of their shorts. They juz wore it down to e neighbourhood n can c their jewel bouncing on e shorts. Some thin material shorts can even c e shape of their jewel embossed on it.

Yes. I must agree with you. I have the same observation too

Guest Wise man
22 hours ago, Sweetie Pie said:

I am not a fan of freeballing.  I find man "tent" more attractive. 

the only sensible one here but they will tell you it is a wrong thread

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

A lot of shorts selling on taobao now indicate can wear it without  an underwear. Seems that chinese men like to freeball.spacer.png

Aren't those just boxers/loungepants. Who tf wears underwear with those to begin with. Lol

i occasionally freeball. gone through wearing briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, even compression tights, and still comfortable to go commando sometimes. no one inspired me to not wear underwear. used to freeball in buttoned jeans and berms. freeballing is just for comfort.

ya the challenge is not about handling erections or semi erections, but peeing or precum. have to shake a few more times after peeing, just to make sure no more drops.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2023 at 12:25 PM, kkim5 said:

ya the challenge is not about handling erections or semi erections, but peeing or precum. have to shake a few more times after peeing, just to make sure no more drops.

True....

I didn't get any erection when started freeballing. I don't understand why some can get a hardon when doing freeball. Like you said, the challenging part is after peeing.

I started by accident.

I was staying in school dorm and I forgot to pack undies for the week, so I decided to try. Turns out it’s darn comfortable and after I started wearing long pants, I’ve been freeballing as much as I want.

I don't know anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Freeballing is so much cooler. I freeball to go for a run. After the run when to showwr, it was those public shower. Saw another hunk just dry himself and put on his shorts without undies and clean shave too.

Looks like the younger generation are also freeballing.

4 hours ago, Guest Pain said:

Tried freeball wearing jeans and my kkj hair got caught by the metal zip. Ended up got to pull out the hair. ouch 😣 

Used to had that problem when i was quite hairy there,

Then when i saw other people cleaned shave and freeball, i tried and never looked back.

自己本身不爱穿三角裤 (underwear/brief),可以接受的是loose boxer/ boxer.宽松的。

在家里穿着背心和款式内裤。

脚开一些就看到棒棒的

但没有被包着的感觉,很喜欢

之前工作都穿平角内裤,因为担心棒棒摇晃

但covid后,就不爱穿底裤了,疫情期间不用出去,几乎不用穿,习惯了

现在去办公也不穿了

看了镜子,其实西裤看得出我没穿平角内裤的。因为棒是往下的,走路时是看到摇晃的。站着时,龟头的形状是看得见的

但我喜欢这样的感觉

不想再穿内裤了

偶而走路被摩擦到,感觉还不错

只是看到帅哥,稍微硬一些

有时在lift时,小硬,前几天发生了,小帅哥一起同lift,他看了我好久

还跟我走到我的车位,看我没表示,他才走开

如果不是在办公楼,真想来一顿

你们呢,喜欢不穿的吗?

那些本来就不穿的,有发生过什么经历吗

还在穿着内裤的,要不要也开始不买新内裤了

体验不内裤的感觉

13 hours ago, Ryanmurray94 said:

之前工作都穿平角内裤,因为担心棒棒摇晃

为何要怕棒棒摇晃 ?我上班也是真空裸穿的。下班后在更衣室换衣服,把公司的制服和裤子脱掉下后,我就是刺裸裸的站在我的储物柜前。同事们看了都见怪不怪了。他们都知道我是不穿内裤的人。

还有个中国同事,每次都在我刺裸裸时故意站在我旁边跟我说话但是眼睛是望着我那摇晃着的棒棒。

On 10/21/2023 at 7:11 PM, randomuse said:

For me, it all started when I had to my own laundry. The less I wear, the less time I have to spend hanging laundered cloths to dry. Incidentally, which of these do you guys find more obvious? Looks the same right? But the white really shows that I'm freeballing even when seen from a distance. Didn't dare to wear it in the end lol... 😅

White shorts.jpg

Blue sports.jpg

I was out having breakfast this morning. There was this young chap (in his mid-late 20s?) who was there to packet his breakfast. He was in a grey basketball shorts just like the photo above. Can clearly tell he was freeballing. His dick looks long and it does not hang down complete. It's pointed at a slight angle like 10-15deg of ground. Thus, it's quite obvious.

He is probably cut as I could see the shape of his glans clearly (also like the photos above)

What a great way to start FriYAY, right? 😁

22 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I was out having breakfast this morning. There was this young chap (in his mid-late 20s?) who was there to packet his breakfast. He was in a grey basketball shorts just like the photo above. Can clearly tell he was freeballing. His dick looks long and it does not hang down complete. It's pointed at a slight angle like 10-15deg of ground. Thus, it's quite obvious.

He is probably cut as I could see the shape of his glans clearly (also like the photos above)

What a great way to start FriYAY, right? 😁

Lucky you. Early morning stimulus to start the day.

Freeballing seems common with the younger gen, shaving clean too.

Was showering in those public shower, saw a few young chaps, probably Poly/JC students shaved cleaned and FB.

3 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

Lucky you. Early morning stimulus to start the day.

Freeballing seems common with the younger gen, shaving clean too.

Was showering in those public shower, saw a few young chaps, probably Poly/JC students shaved cleaned and FB.

Yes Yes. I totally agree with your observation. I am also observing the same thing too. The younger guys aren't shy at all those appear clean shaven in front of their peers.

I find such sightings encouraging especially for people from an older generation like me. 

Freeballing and clean shaving seems to be more acceptable among men, which is great!

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

为何要怕棒棒摇晃 ?我上班也是真空裸穿的。下班后在更衣室换衣服,把公司的制服和裤子脱掉下后,我就是刺裸裸的站在我的储物柜前。同事们看了都见怪不怪了。他们都知道我是不穿内裤的人。

还有个中国同事,每次都在我刺裸裸时故意站在我旁边跟我说话但是眼睛是望着我那摇晃着的棒棒。

Wah, 你是什么职业。还有制服,很诱惑哦

公司还有更衣室换衣服的,什么公司

那个中国同事对你有意思,可以。。。

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yes Yes. I totally agree with your observation. I am also observing the same thing too. The younger guys aren't shy at all those appear clean shaven in front of their peers.

I find such sightings encouraging especially for people from an older generation like me. 

Freeballing and clean shaving seems to be more acceptable among men, which is great!

Lol. My time, about odd 30 years ago, in the early, like late 80s and early 90s, in primary school, if you are clean, likelihood won't get laughed at, not wearing undies in the upper primary, will get laugh at.

Secondary school, if not undies or totally clean. Will be a joke in your cohort. Will get laughed at.

I do have a few primary school classmates who went bare down under since primary 1 until they entered Secondary 2 or 3. ( cos they were being made fun of)

I recalled in Secondary 1, in my class there were 4 of them freeballing. One of them had very bid dick and balls, plus damm bushy too. He was then 2 to 3 years my senior, probably 15 years old in Secondary 1. He studied primary 7 and 8, plus retained in secondary 1.

So compared to us, at 13, we will all like awe.....

Partly because they freeballing, i started to do so also. Like once a week but did not shave.

Then when go upper Secondary, long pants do it even more often and during the O levels period went into full time, even in poly.

Army days other than in tekong i wore back. When in unit FB in uniform and realised I am not the on NSF doing it, but also the regular sign on one.

In bunk, i slept naked aftering seeing some senior do it. It was so fun then seeing all the bushy dick.

Not sure now the younger ones still sleep naked in bunk, or even shave and dont mind people see.

57 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

Lol. My time, about odd 30 years ago, in the early, like late 80s and early 90s, in primary school, if you are clean, likelihood won't get laughed at, not wearing undies in the upper primary, will get laugh at.

Secondary school, if not undies or totally clean. Will be a joke in your cohort. Will get laughed at.

I do have a few primary school classmates who went bare down under since primary 1 until they entered Secondary 2 or 3. ( cos they were being made fun of)

I recalled in Secondary 1, in my class there were 4 of them freeballing. One of them had very bid dick and balls, plus damm bushy too. He was then 2 to 3 years my senior, probably 15 years old in Secondary 1. He studied primary 7 and 8, plus retained in secondary 1.

So compared to us, at 13, we will all like awe.....

Partly because they freeballing, i started to do so also. Like once a week but did not shave.

Then when go upper Secondary, long pants do it even more often and during the O levels period went into full time, even in poly.

Army days other than in tekong i wore back. When in unit FB in uniform and realised I am not the on NSF doing it, but also the regular sign on one.

In bunk, i slept naked aftering seeing some senior do it. It was so fun then seeing all the bushy dick.

Not sure now the younger ones still sleep naked in bunk, or even shave and dont mind people see.

U guys changed to yr PE attire in the classroom ?? Still got time to tease other ppl kkj

11 minutes ago, darrenluke said:

I think started from secondary school. All of us we anyhow taper our white pants until sibeh tight even tho against the rules. Cannot wear briefs, damn tight already, must change to boxers. Then later when go army, right, give us all those damn short shorts. I tried wearing boxers once, but longer than the shorts haha. So, I just forget about the boxers lah.

Easier to wear PE shorts underneath. I ENJOYED looking at their undies under the white pants. Lol

13 minutes ago, Balestier said:

U guys changed to yr PE attire in the classroom ?? Still got time to tease other ppl kkj

Not change in classroom la. But the way we sit down, can see from the hole at the bottom of the shorts. More trilling then can see the whole front.

The feeling of can see a bit, cannot see a bit. Like got to peep.

14 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

Not change in classroom la. But the way we sit down, can see from the hole at the bottom of the shorts. More trilling then can see the whole front.

The feeling of can see a bit, cannot see a bit. Like got to peep.

Wow got direct spotlight to see through the long uncle PE shorts attire

41 minutes ago, Balestier said:

Wow got direct spotlight to see through the long uncle PE shorts attire

Not PE Shorts. More of uniform. Ours was dark colour blue shorts. So makes seeing in even harder.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.