Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

最近我开始有吃男士的multi vitamin

吃了几天后,发现下体很容易硬起来

我上班时没穿内裤的

有时没想到色情的事,但棒棒突然硬起来

让我不能站起来

不然很明显

棒棒顶着裤子,凸起来

不知道是因为药的效果还是自己敏感

但又不想穿内裤

习惯了没东西绑着

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
On 1/23/2024 at 9:06 PM, singalion said:

Can also happen if you need to pee and have to hold it until finding a toilet, then the dick erects. Actually, I don't know why this is the case biologically. But it happens.

In such case it is good if you have a bag around. ha ha.

Agree, always good to have a bag or backpack you can use as cover. Have the same problem, suddenly get aroused but panicking doesn't really help get it down for me hahaha. Just find a bathroom to calm down or cover with a bag an try to distract my mind with other thoughts.

1. Saw a muscular daddy with his 1-2 yo kid at the playground. Daddy squatted down w his child exposing almost the entire butt. Confirmed no underwear. 

2. Another sighting at the playground. Daddy was in running attire and was pushing his child in a pram. Daddy squatted down coaxing his child. Inner lining of his running shorts was loose. Daddy did not know that his balls were exposed through the opening of his shorts.

14 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

1. Saw a muscular daddy with his 1-2 yo kid at the playground. Daddy squatted down w his child exposing almost the entire butt. Confirmed no underwear. 

2. Another sighting at the playground. Daddy was in running attire and was pushing his child in a pram. Daddy squatted down coaxing his child. Inner lining of his running shorts was loose. Daddy did not know that his balls were exposed through the opening of his shorts.

Lucky you !!!

On 1/18/2024 at 6:27 PM, Guest guest said:

Just yesterday evening, I was walking behind a sweaty guy around 20yo+ who had finished his jog. The center part of his grey cotton shorts was stuck in between his butt crack and his shorts had 2 wet round patch on both his butt cheek area. I was thinking he must be freeballing, so I over took him. I stop at the traffic light pretending waiting for the green man to cross the road. I turned my head to him as he was walking towards the traffic light. Wow...he was really freeballing! Can see his dick bouncing as he was walking.

It makes sense not to wear undies when running as they will cause abrasions

50 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Which heavenly playground is that. Full of commando daddies.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chee koh pek
On 1/19/2024 at 9:38 AM, Guest Newbie said:

That’s a nice view. Guess the young ones are also taking the trend to FB. 

Just came back from kopitiam downstairs. Today there's an uncle in light green FBT shorts, open legs wide wide while drinking kopi. His wife eating next to him. He's obviously gym fit uncle in his prime 40+. From my table, I enjoyed a full view of his black bushy balls falling out of his shorts and a peeking pink hairy cock. Might I add, he's wearing those loose lousy army green sleeveless t-shirt. I was drooling over those Amazon curly armpits hair and his muscled thick arms and chest. I think he's a army RSM. Looks so man 

Guest hellopeople
On 2/13/2024 at 9:06 AM, Guest Chee koh pek said:

Just came back from kopitiam downstairs. Today there's an uncle in light green FBT shorts, open legs wide wide while drinking kopi. His wife eating next to him. He's obviously gym fit uncle in his prime 40+. From my table, I enjoyed a full view of his black bushy balls falling out of his shorts and a peeking pink hairy cock. Might I add, he's wearing those loose lousy army green sleeveless t-shirt. I was drooling over those Amazon curly armpits hair and his muscled thick arms and chest. I think he's a army RSM. Looks so man 

got take pics haha

There was this one time I had an abrasion post gym a long time ago and I felt like my boxers was killing me with the chafing so I left the gym going commando. I walked into the interchange and started getting a little uncomfortable when I noticed a few stares at my crotch then I said yeah no never again 😅

8 hours ago, ERFAbangBear said:

There was this one time I had an abrasion post gym a long time ago and I felt like my boxers was killing me with the chafing so I left the gym going commando. I walked into the interchange and started getting a little uncomfortable when I noticed a few stares at my crotch then I said yeah no never again 😅

Guess it's too big .. shaking violently as u walking 

On 2/14/2024 at 11:14 AM, DeMarko said:

Isn't it a part of exhibitionism?

I mean if it happens at a private pool party of some gay bunch, ok. But other situations, I would say it is a bit the result of a nature of liking or wanting to exhibit.

Where to draw the line in the end?

I surely understand if any authorities stepped in, or by passers would be shocked or even call the police if you run around in such a state.

35 minutes ago, singalion said:

Isn't it a part of exhibitionism?

I mean if it happens at a private pool party of some gay bunch, ok. But other situations, I would say it is a bit the result of a nature of liking or wanting to exhibit.

Where to draw the line in the end?

I surely understand if any authorities stepped in, or by passers would be shocked or even call the police if you run around in such a state.

No complaints if I get to see this. Lol

13 hours ago, ERFAbangBear said:

I thought this anecdote ends with you being encouraged to go commando forevermore.  😁

Guest guest

I luv to freeball since army after seeing few of my camp mates. Luv to oso be spotted by str8 guys. Notice they will take a few peep when they noticed me without underwear. 

Guest Guest
On 2/24/2024 at 4:08 PM, bluerunner said:

I was at the pool this afternoon. There was kid swimming lesson on weekends. Most of the time the swimming instructor wear a swimming trunk beneath his (board) shorts. But this young swimming instructor seems to be freeballing. 
I saw his butt crack when he bent over to collect his training gears. 

There's a swimming instructor (around 40yo) teaching kids swimming at my condo. He always wore those quick dry polyester shorts from decathlon. Yes, I saw his butt crack a few times when I m using the pool. Not only that, I can also see his cock shape when his shorts was wet when coming out of water. Confirm freeballing. 

Guest Guests

Does anyone encountered getting funny feeling when your shower in those public toilet with no cubicles.

It is like people see you strip with undies and put on your clothes without undies too.

I have seen a few do that, we look at each other smile and nod the.head before moving off.

Didnt muster the courage to ask if he is a fully timer FB.

Guest DixkinPublic

I started freeballing since my uni years.

At first I tried walk around and sleep without my undies, after that I went out buying groceries and eating.

The feeling is amazing and I get hard on sometimes, just hide it and no one will notice! Even if someone notices it, usually they are gays too who really enjoy looking at other men’s crotch area.

Recently went to a trip in KL. After start working, I rarely freeball outside my house. But during that trip, I have an urge to really not wear undies and wear only a very short pants to go out. I tired walking around bukit bintang area, went to kl sentral, nu sentral and lastly Lalaport. 

maybe due to the hot and humid weather in Singapore, i observed more and more guys with various ages are freeballing in their shorts, pants and even jeans.

Shorts especially more visible as the materials are soft and thin such as those made from nylon or spandex.

Nowadays, guys also just wear their boxer shorts (those with frontal button) in commando to the coffee shop or NTUC. U can see their cock shapes and the swaying of the manhood when they walked. Gets me instant erection

On 2/25/2024 at 10:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

There's a swimming instructor (around 40yo) teaching kids swimming at my condo. He always wore those quick dry polyester shorts from decathlon. Yes, I saw his butt crack a few times when I m using the pool. Not only that, I can also see his cock shape when his shorts was wet when coming out of water. Confirm freeballing. 

Edited by durianking
"

Guest Lim
On 3/7/2024 at 9:07 AM, DeMarko said:

Nowadays, guys also just wear their boxer shorts (those with frontal button) in commando to the coffee shop or NTUC. U can see their cock shapes and the swaying of the manhood when they walked. Gets me instant erection

Best part is after sitting down, they man spread without realising their cock was exposed at opening. :D

Guest Guest
55 minutes ago, Looking to rent said:

i always forget i am freeballing and realises my accidental exposure only when i am doing situps or crunches at fitness corner

Me too but it was during at coffeeshop eating n I suddenly realise man keep looking at my below.

After many years of freeballing, I am still unable to conquer freeballing in office trousers. Have been trying on and off but it always never works out because I end up having to cover my front with a file, a bag or phone/wallet (when nothing else available).  I wish I had super control.

On 3/7/2024 at 9:07 AM, DeMarko said:

maybe due to the hot and humid weather in Singapore, i observed more and more guys with various ages are freeballing in their shorts, pants and even jeans.

Shorts especially more visible as the materials are soft and thin such as those made from nylon or spandex.

Haha I wear boxers around the housing estates

15 hours ago, durianking said:

i will have abrassion problem when i m free balling and too much walking. any of u also have similar problem ? share pls

U may want to moisturise the area between yr legs 

18 hours ago, durianking said:

i will have abrassion problem when i m free balling and too much walking. any of u also have similar problem ? share pls

never face this issue 

On 3/13/2024 at 7:08 PM, stevechia said:

I can concur on that. 
My favorite freeballing wear is this very short and thin boxer short which I always wore unbuttoned for better ventilation and less restriction of movement for my family jewels. Luckily it is not really obvious when walking around, except maybe when sitting down where there might be a chance of accidental exposure. 😉

spacer.png

This is damn damn hot n seductive

Where u get this shorts, the brand is DM ?

Edited by DeMarko

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.