Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

22 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Not only student, it happens for adults too. See that a lot at hawker centres and coffee shops. 

I believed those at the Hawkers Centres are just down to have a quick meal so they didn't wear.

nevertheless I believe there are more and more people going commando 

Guest Guest

Remember reading an article that it is illegal to freeball in Thailand.

Anyone been to Thailand recently can verify this. Will be travelling to Thailand in August.

Countries that I have freeballed to. :

1. China

2. Hong Kong

3. Taiwan

4. Indonesia

5. Malaysia

One of the best I like are the Taiwanese, those young meat, fair and  boyish face, students freeballing.

Guest Newbie
On ‎13‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:57 PM, lovehandle said:

benny,
gd search! but the tumblr is not from deathblade's rt? Your impression was not wrong at that time
the pic of that tight butt send me to 9th heaven! I used to have(use to have) when I was plump, now it s all gone after I lose 8kg! sad sia!
On a professional basis, it is good not to show too much VML/vpL , and if a person is so "tight" w their pants, I will definitely assume he is very gay or very metrosexual

not professional

being professional to gays, doesn't spell good infront of business associates

oops bradless said we r talking too much abt undies in this freeballing thread

Cutejk
U har!

Those cherry butt in tight uniform is already a turn on. Not to mentioned if they freeball, is like can rape them there and then

Guest Freeballer

Not sure If I am lucky or what. What is the possibility in seeing 2 youngsters freeballing on a bus. The first was a NSF, his "zip" was not properly secured and could see his dick. Not bushy. Just matching with his dick size. Oh.. his was not those black black. Rather his was quite fair.. lol

Then about 5 stops later. Another young meat came on board wearing those long John think that is what is is called. He wore dark grey. At first I was still figuring if he was freeballing. But as he was about to sit down. He drag his bag to one side.  Accidently it pull up his shirt too. Exposing his butt crack. 

On ‎24‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 8:26 PM, Guest Freeballer said:

Not sure If I am lucky or what. What is the possibility in seeing 2 youngsters freeballing on a bus. The first was a NSF, his "zip" was not properly secured and could see his dick. Not bushy. Just matching with his dick size. Oh.. his was not those black black. Rather his was quite fair.. lol

Then about 5 stops later. Another young meat came on board wearing those long John think that is what is is called. He wore dark grey. At first I was still figuring if he was freeballing. But as he was about to sit down. He drag his bag to one side.  Accidently it pull up his shirt too. Exposing his butt crack. 

Nice one...... Love to see guys in NS uniform freeball.

The ultimate to me is when after they shower, they put on their uniform without underwear. Instant hard on.

41 minutes ago, Guest Jay said:

Nice one...... Love to see guys in NS uniform freeball.

The ultimate to me is when after they shower, they put on their uniform without underwear. Instant hard on.

the ultimate to me is not NS uniform but wearing overall without anything inside no t-shirt and freeball.

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Nice.. Just wonder if it a trend now to shave. Saw a lot of the models shave completely. 

On on a personal note I shave. But prefer my partner to be bushy

6 hours ago, bennyboi said:

Danny chan fitness instructor forget to wear underwear again

Seems like he got a big package..... from the looks, he seems to be freeballing, which explains the big tent.

Can imagine if he is not freeballing, then his dick must be Yummmy =P)~~~~

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, bradlee said:

wonder is that a in thing to go naked in fashion show, actually its known that female model do not wear bra during catwalk wonder does male model free ball then?

Nice video. I doubt the models freeball other than the one dropping the towel

Guest Guest curious

I have often wondered if runway models do freeball when they are doing show. Can anyone who have done runway modelling shed some light?

Guest Guest

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

What an amazing sight! Time 2.17watch?v=asFZBMSDePU

The link didn't come out right. Its Vivienne Westwood | Spring Summer 2016 Full Fashion Show | Menswear

Was at Funan today to do last minute shopping before the closing. Freeball there in my berms. When I was in toilet, I saw this cute guy unbutton and undo his zip to pee. As Funan toile doesn't have any partition in between the urinal. I saw his hairy dick. Quite big and uncut.. Yummy... Love his bushy bush and freeballing..

Hope it is a growing trend people freeball... ==D

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, bradlee said:

U saw the earlier one I posted all catwalk naked 

Yup Yup

Saw it. Big ones, small ones, Hairy ones and non hairy ones.

If at the scene will rape them there and then.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest curious said:

I have often wondered if runway models do freeball when they are doing show. Can anyone who have done runway modelling shed some light?

I've been on backstage. Most male models wear nude or white briefs/boxerbriefs in general when prepping for runway shows. There are typically 2 to 3 persons dressing a model backstage. Each item worn by the model on the runway show, is one of its kind. So a model better not ruin it by freeballing. 

If the models need to be nude or something, during casting, they would be told in advance by their agency. If they are below 16*, they will not be allowed to be in nude.

*The 16 age may vary depending on country. Some countries are 17 I think. 

Love. 

Guest 72%dark

Usually I don't go commando, but this afternoon after my swim I freeballed in my SAF PT shorts (the original cotton ones with no lining, not the polyester running shorts). Walking home with the glans of my semi-hard rubbing rubbing away was so shiok, maybe I should do it more often... :twisted:

This morning, I was sitting outside a Mamah shop. There was his young Bangla working in tshirt and jeans there buying food. His jeans was not the thick jeans material. Rather light type (like uniqlo type). 

I think he was not wearing any underwear. I could see the shape of his cock head. :wub:

On 3 July 2016 at 7:44 PM, 72%dark said:

Usually I don't go commando, but this afternoon after my swim I freeballed in my SAF PT shorts (the original cotton ones with no lining, not the polyester running shorts). Walking home with the glans of my semi-hard rubbing rubbing away was so shiok, maybe I should do it more often... :twisted:

do u all consider wearing shorts with lining or build in tights consider free balls?

i wonder when shorts with lining was design to wear without underwear, if yes will be 3 layers

On 30 June 2016 at 11:41 PM, doncoin said:

I've been on backstage. Most male models wear nude or white briefs/boxerbriefs in general when prepping for runway shows. There are typically 2 to 3 persons dressing a model backstage. Each item worn by the model on the runway show, is one of its kind. So a model better not ruin it by freeballing. 

If the models need to be nude or something, during casting, they would be told in advance by their agency. If they are below 16*, they will not be allowed to be in nude.

*The 16 age may vary depending on country. Some countries are 17 I think. 

i suppose u are referring to oversea, does local model freeball or even nude?

21 minutes ago, bradlee said:

i suppose u are referring to oversea, does local model freeball or even nude?

I believe if a model shows up for a runway show without his underpants on, I will make sure he wears a pair before going down the runway, Reason being for hygienic purposes. Keep in mind, each piece shown on the runway is one of its kind. it won't be just worn by that one model. After the show, it may be worn by another model at the showroom for buyers to look at. Then, it may be loaned to a magazine for a photoshoot, to be worn by another model or actor. All these things happen before the piece shown on the runway goes into mass production. 

Hence, the last thing I want, if I am the designer, is for some model with who knows what on his dick, get caught onto the fabric, and have it passed on to another person. So no matter where the fashion show takes place, Singapore or somewhere else, you are required to wear underwear. Also the backstage to any fashion show is packed with people. Hair and makeup team, seamstresses, dressers, coordinators etc. 

In the fashion industry, unless specified by your agency that you are required to be nude, and as a model, you can say no, wearing underwear is pretty much the norm. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

1 minute ago, doncoin said:

I believe if a model shows up for a runway show without his underpants on, I will make sure he wears a pair before going down the runway, Reason being for hygienic purposes. Keep in mind, each piece shown on the runway is one of its kind. it won't be just worn by that one model. After the show, it may be worn by another model at the showroom for buyers to look at. Then, it may be loaned to a magazine for a photoshoot, to be worn by another model or actor. All these things happen before the piece shown on the runway goes into mass production. 

Hence, the last thing I want, if I am the designer, is for some model with who knows what on his dick, get caught onto the fabric, and have it passed on to another person. 

In the fashion industry, unless specified by your agency that you are required to be nude, and as a model, you can say no, wearing underwear is pretty much the norm. 

u mean the clothing pass on from one party to another without washing?

3 minutes ago, bradlee said:

u mean the clothing pass on from one party to another without washing?

Yes, it happens. The person/magazine who borrows it technically is responsible for dry cleaning it, or spot clean, or the clothing item is too delicate and need some major treatment. Sometimes they don't. Keep in mind, the clothes are borrowed for a day, for the shoot, or something. Once it is done, it is returned to the designer and hung back on the rack and until the next model wears it for whatever reason. 

Think of all the red carpet events you see on television or the clothes worn in a fashion spread in a magazine. They are loaned for the day from the designer to the model/celebrity. Once the event is over, more often than not, the clothing is return unwashed, so that if something were to happen during the cleaning process it is not on the loaner. The designers typically will send it for cleaning themselves to ensure everything stays in place. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

I only wear underwear when going to works.

Other than that I just wear tracksuit without underwear.

Other than that I workout without underwear because no need.

Swimming I just wear speedo.

Jogging and gym I just wear compression tight and cycling I wear cycling tight all without underwear.

Guest Newbie
2 hours ago, aestheticsaint said:

Free balling in No.4 is kinky. :P

Oh Yesh... I agree freeballing in number 4 is kinky. I like it best when I see my bunk mates putting on and taking off thier no 4 pants. A total turn on. Like it best when they are super bushy.

Another majpr turn on is when you witness them with accidental exposure showing off thier dick

13 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

Oh Yesh... I agree freeballing in number 4 is kinky. I like it best when I see my bunk mates putting on and taking off thier no 4 pants. A total turn on. Like it best when they are super bushy.

Another majpr turn on is when you witness them with accidental exposure showing off thier dick

number 4?

Guest 72%dark
On 4 July 2016 at 11:36 PM, bradlee said:

do u all consider wearing shorts with lining or build in tights consider free balls?

To me, the answer is "sort of". On the one hand, the lining of sports shorts is usually much thinner and less constraining than most kinds of men’s briefs, so your dick is freer to move around inside and that movement is more noticeable, as is the bulge more generally. That makes it similar to freeballing.

On the other hand, if the inner lining fits properly around the legs, it covers your groin and blocks the ‘view’; unlike true freeballing, it doesn't give voyeurs a peek through your shorts’ opening.

Guest 72%dark
On 4 July 2016 at 11:36 PM, bradlee said:

To me, the answer is "sort of". On the one hand, the lining of sports shorts is usually much thinner and less constraining than most kinds of men’s briefs, so your dick is freer to move around inside and that movement is more noticeable, as is the bulge more generally. That makes it similar to freeballing.

On the other hand, if the inner lining fits properly around the legs, it covers your groin and blocks the ‘view’; unlike true freeballing, it doesn't give voyeurs a peek through your shorts’ opening.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.