Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Newbie
2 hours ago, bradlee said:

Common actual reason less cloth to wash

I know of friends whom stay in hostel. They still wear their underwear to lessons or in bed, despite having the fact to wash more clothes, they didn't mind  washing. They feel insecure having not to wear. That was about 10 years back when they are in Uni.

Not sure if the trend now is not to wear ?

3 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

I know of friends whom stay in hostel. They still wear their underwear to lessons or in bed, despite having the fact to wash more clothes, they didn't mind  washing. They feel insecure having not to wear. That was about 10 years back when they are in Uni.

Not sure if the trend now is not to wear ?

i cannot say for all lah i believe most still wear but i am sure those who free ball are more than 10 years ago

The good thing is because my roommate free ball means i get to see his cock daily, cos when he back from outside he will change, when he take off nothing inside mah right.

I start to free ball because influence by him.

Guest Guest Newbie
6 minutes ago, bradlee said:

i cannot say for all lah i believe most still wear but i am sure those who free ball are more than 10 years ago

The good thing is because my roommate free ball means i get to see his cock daily, cos when he back from outside he will change, when he take off nothing inside mah right.

I start to free ball because influence by him.

That is nice to be influence by him to start freeballing. I also somehow influence by my school mate when in secondary school. But I didn't go full time then. Feels Kind of weird. But start again now more often when I started seeing more guys freeballing

Guest Freeballer

Freeballing is good. At night after shower would wrap myself in towel. Come to the room remove it the towel and sleep. 

And in the morning. Get up to shower and change to outing clothes.

Guest Guest

Anyone watching the Euro Cup. I can't help notice how some of the players dick swing. Not sure if it is due to the sports that their dick will swing even though they are in underwear or they freeball.

17 hours ago, bradlee said:

just free ball from supermarket near my house, in fact i was topless ahaha.  just a short so trill.

what happen was i went jogging and singlet soak with sweat and went there to get a drink. 

The cashier so shy to look at my bared body haha.

While I m not shy in toilets/bathrms/onsens whatever
I m extremely shy walking in public including shops in such form, probably don't have a gd body

Guest Newbie
19 hours ago, bradlee said:

just free ball from supermarket near my house, in fact i was topless ahaha.  just a short so trill.

what happen was i went jogging and singlet soak with sweat and went there to get a drink. 

The cashier so shy to look at my bared body haha.

You sure the cash was shy looking at your bared body and not your freeballing juicy cock.. 

Guest Newbie
1 hour ago, bradlee said:

Haha.  Maybe it's wet plus the aircon cold my nipple erecting 

Wah. Lucky it is your nipple erecting. If it is your cock erecting and your shorts in those see thru type. The cashier can see your juicy hairy big cock thru those short pants

Had an incident when a dom once ordered me to remove my undie before meeting him in a food court for dinner. Was so turn on by the idea that my dick got erected and was leaking precum in the jeans. Needless to say, there was a patch of precum + my erected dick that was quite evident during the meeting. Felt humiliated yet turned on at the same time. ^_^

Visit: rimboi89.tumblr.com

2 hours ago, Rimboi89 said:

Had an incident when a dom once ordered me to remove my undie before meeting him in a food court for dinner. Was so turn on by the idea that my dick got erected and was leaking precum in the jeans. Needless to say, there was a patch of precum + my erected dick that was quite evident during the meeting. Felt humiliated yet turned on at the same time. ^_^

Crap.... that's makes me want to share a similar story too.

I had dinner with my dom and in the restaurant, he ordered me to go to the toilet now to remove my underwear and give him.

We had a one hour dinner where I was freeballing and then later we finished, in the car, he ordered me to remove my shorts.

I was all hard and leaking, and he kept playing with it, don't let me to touch it.

So I was driving with a hard leaking cock that he was holding for like 20 minutes, don't let me to touch it.

And kicked me out to go 7-11 to buy condoms (he made good sure I'm all hard and erect after I put on my shorts w/o underwear).

I was too horny to care whether if the cashier care or not, dude with erection buying condom, it should be 'normal' I hope.

Ahhhh, I still remember he put his in my shorts under the restaurant table to spot-check if I'm really commando and called me a 'Good Boi;.

Guest Guest

Does muscular guys wearing army shorts and freeballing turn you on ?

Does witness one on the train on my way home. Have the privilege of seeing his hairy dick and balls for a good 5 mins.

Wished it was longer. But too bad I got to alight

Guest Part time freeballer
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Does muscular guys wearing army shorts and freeballing turn you on ?

Does witness one on the train on my way home. Have the privilege of seeing his hairy dick and balls for a good 5 mins.

Wished it was longer. But too bad I got to alight

Guys freeballing in uniform is always a major turn on. 

Ever saw a NSF freeballing in his number 4 uniform. Guess his Velcro zip was not properly close. Very hairy and average size.

3 hours ago, Guest Part time freeballer said:

Ever saw a NSF freeballing in his number 4 uniform. Guess his Velcro zip was not properly close. Very hairy and average size.

Yeah. Seen that before too. 

If you go commando (aka freeball), always check your "zipper" from time to time. 

Guest New in freeballing
6 hours ago, Guest Part time freeballer said:

Guys freeballing in uniform is always a major turn on. 

Guess the ultimate turn on would be in secondary school when you see your classmates or schoolmates, witnessing them freeball and knows you are not the only one.

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yeah. Seen that before too. 

If you go commando (aka freeball), always check your "zipper" from time to time. 

bluerunner, tht s why i will NEVER go freeballing as i think i tend to forget to zip!

of cos it is an average size (usu it s shorter than average), and it is nothing erotic, hence no erection mah

Guest Guest
19 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

bluerunner, tht s why i will NEVER go freeballing as i think i tend to forget to zip!

of cos it is an average size (usu it s shorter than average), and it is nothing erotic, hence no erection mah

You should try to freeball. The feeling is damm shiok

6 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Freeball in office pants like paiseh le n find it dirty after using the washroom.hmmmm

yes, I felt dirty to freeball too
but nothing too paiseh leh, who is going to check whether u r empty/freeballed inside your pants when u  r standing at the urinal

2 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

yes, I felt dirty to freeball too
but nothing too paiseh leh, who is going to check whether u r empty/freeballed inside your pants when u  r standing at the urinal

Not at urinal but when u walk it will bounce n feel that im seeking attention.lolxx

5 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Not at urinal but when u walk it will bounce n feel that im seeking attention.lolxx

then u shdnt be at this thread le, they will flame u

Likewise I felt it s rude to freeball, just like in impt socializing platforms/ biz mtgs etc, women are expected to show VPL/ nipples
They can show some cleavage, but not the nipples, it must be shield , same for the men!

When I joked about some women who didn't shave armpit, the women immed shoot me down - how about men who didn't bother to shave nostril hairs?!!!!!
hence to me, freeballing is rude and not just abit unhygiene

and it s highly risky that it will get stuck w the zipper
as sometimes in a cold office, u may easily get erections

Many in this forum tend to argue what is wrong with men showing abit when women can do all they luv w boobs?
Sadly, many women in sg r flat (not just flat, damned flat, nothing more to show and esp w more and more les coming out, lesbians tend to hide/tie themselves tightly over at that regions)
while gay men shows more , it s never the same
many cannot argue that women show theirs too, in fact it s the contrary, less showing and NOT at all big enough to show, lack of nutrition badly

as
gentlemen, I expect the men to know more about proper dressing and etiquette
being gay, doesn't mean we lose that right?
to have tht, u will notice that men tend to wrap out more ie cover more

eg Some wear a vest w their suit
and men put on a tie to cover all "holes" (even biz shoes said a lot, the laces, the more men choose to tie/cover things up)

A man should not be seen as "let s ditch all our ties" and unbutton the first 3-4 buttons

Why u wish to freeball at home -that is fine honestly, but not in a public setting pls
(while I knw the fans of this thread will definitely flame me to death)

it s really getting audacious! to use women who show cleavage as the fake front

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

then u shdnt be at this thread le, they will flame u

Likewise I felt it s rude to freeball, just like in impt socializing platforms/ biz mtgs etc, women are expected to show VPL/ nipples
They can show some cleavage, but not the nipples, it must be shield , same for the men!

When I joked about some women who didn't shave armpit, the women immed shoot me down - how about men who didn't bother to shave nostril hairs?!!!!!
hence to me, freeballing is rude and not just abit unhygiene

and it s highly risky that it will get stuck w the zipper
as sometimes in a cold office, u may easily get erections

Many in this forum tend to argue what is wrong with men showing abit when women can do all they luv w boobs?
Sadly, many women in sg r flat (not just flat, damned flat, nothing more to show and esp w more and more les coming out, lesbians tend to hide/tie themselves tightly over at that regions)
while gay men shows more , it s never the same
many cannot argue that women show theirs too, in fact it s the contrary, less showing and NOT at all big enough to show, lack of nutrition badly

as
gentlemen, I expect the men to know more about proper dressing and etiquette
being gay, doesn't mean we lose that right?
to have tht, u will notice that men tend to wrap out more ie cover more

eg Some wear a vest w their suit
and men put on a tie to cover all "holes" (even biz shoes said a lot, the laces, the more men choose to tie/cover things up)

A man should not be seen as "let s ditch all our ties" and unbutton the first 3-4 buttons

Why u wish to freeball at home -that is fine honestly, but not in a public setting pls
(while I knw the fans of this thread will definitely flame me to death)

it s really getting audacious! to use women who show cleavage as the fake front

think for freeballers, we need to be extremely mindful of the surroundings. after all, there are people from different gender and have to give them the due respect and modesty. 

9 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

think for freeballers, we need to be extremely mindful of the surroundings. after all, there are people from different gender and have to give them the due respect and modesty. 

Suckmegd
U r so sensible and respectful!
Luv u!

but not all, I have been hearing a lot keep recapping  (also in another thread of parking dick in underwear/trunks)that what is wrong w them doing what they like cos women squeeze their boobs too and show cleavage

Women are women, women tend to be the ones dressing up, putting on makeup (for what purpose? it is obvious)

Men doesn't need to (pls don't quote me Koreans etc)

5 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Suckmegd
U r so sensible and respectful!
Luv u!

but not all, I have been hearing a lot keep recapping  (also in another thread of parking dick in underwear/trunks)that what is wrong w them doing what they like cos women squeeze their boobs too and show cleavage

Women are women, women tend to be the ones dressing up, putting on makeup (for what purpose? it is obvious)

Men doesn't need to (pls don't quote me Koreans etc)

thanks lovehandle

women can show their long gao for all they want as honestly, the weaker gender had been sexually objectified for the longest period and this is how the society view it as a social norm. 

however, the same does not wholly applies to male. 

so, please respect others while you freeball. if you cannot tame the erection when you freeball, practice until you are ready before going to the public. 

Edited by suckmegood

11 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

thanks lovehandle

women can show their long gao for all they want as honestly, the weaker gender had been sexually objectified for the longest period and this is how the society view it as a social norm. 

however, the same does not wholly applies to male. 

so, please respect others while you freeball. if you cannot tame the erection when you freeball, practice until you are ready before going to the public. 

I would luv to see that the G world or bw has more of good forummers like Suckmegd loh
(but I m not sucking u up, kekekekeke and I hardly perform bj)
- in one of the thread, I praised a mbr , and a guest showed me handgesture ! this is so rude

Yes and u know all my straight frens(the hum sup ones)told me that whenever they peeped or glanced at women w cleavage from a hidden angle,the ladies would immediately clench their shirt/blouse tighter or wrapped themselves with a shawl instantly
ie even the women knew what is right or wrong (while there are some designs of the blouse /shirt that reveal abit more , they can wear this for pub/clubbing after a hard day work by removing their coat mah, nothing wrong w that , that doesn't mean they luv to flaunt!)
How could gay gentlemen speak(in bw) and flaunt without knowing what is right protocol?

Like I say I m ok w men freeballing at home

but find it funny, that if I get to jog/run w a flab of meat slapping my face (can u imagine that- slapping up and down) or nether regions...

Guest Newbie in freeballing
On ‎13‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 7:52 PM, Guest Freeballing Rules said:

I was in West Malaysia 2 weeks ago in Johor and KL. Can't help but notice some young guys freeballing. The shape of their dick can be seen.

Guess the weather is getting hotter which leads to freeballing

West Malaysia locals freeball too ? I was in HK last month and say some of the students / local freeball too. Guess it is getting more common to freeball. Perhaps the weather is getting hotter.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Jay said:

Anyone here who freeball be it full time or part time shaves ?

Hmmm. I am not really a fulltime freeballer, and I shave. Encountered having my pubes stuck to the zipper. I think it is cleaner too to shave it clean

1 hour ago, Guest Jay said:

For those whom witness people whom freeballing. Which one turn you on more ? Witnessing a hairy dick (don't shave) or a hairless dick (cleanly shave)

Shave or at least trimmed.

Guest Newbie
11 hours ago, Guest Jay said:

Anyone here who freeball be it full time or part time shaves ?

For those whom witness people whom freeballing. Which one turn you on more ? Witnessing a hairy dick (don't shave) or a hairless dick (cleanly shave)

Who cares so long as the guy "accidentally" expose himself for all to see

Guest Newbie
5 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Quite true also! Just tt, many seemed to comment that i didnt manscape mine

So you are those hairy hairy ones ? Wild Bush jungle =D

10 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

So you are those hairy hairy ones ? Wild Bush jungle =D

Not the hariest i have seen but grown wild quite alot.....

i m hairy only from lower body ownwds eg legs but not from chest and above, sad!

Guest Freeballer
3 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Not the hariest i have seen but grown wild quite alot.....

i m hairy only from lower body ownwds eg legs but not from chest and above, sad!

You like it hairy hairy ??

5 minutes ago, Guest Freeballer said:

You like it hairy hairy ??

No , not really

reasonably hairy is just fine

I don't like it when I kiss someone , and it  makes me feel itchy with his stub

hence there are some minorities I don't  usu touch

3 hours ago, Tachyons said:

I think I just converted one more friend into the art of free ball.

Oooo... Not bad.. Another member. Lol..

what did you do to convince him to freeball 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.