Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Guests

Wow.vyou Muay be enjoying yourself. It is hard to even see one. Not to mentioned a group of them. 

I mean chances of seeing one freeballing is aLready very rare. A group of them. Yummy

1 hour ago, Guest Guests said:

Wow.vyou Muay be enjoying yourself. It is hard to even see one. Not to mentioned a group of them. 

I mean chances of seeing one freeballing is aLready very rare. A group of them. Yummy

In fact he saw them naked if u read carefully

Guest KonekBesar
2 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

Taiwanese freeballing. That is nice. I wonder if Malaysian youngster freeball too ? Will check out when I go North

Malay men might freeballing if they wearing sarong, others you have to take a closer look. :D

Notice usually most mly guys dont freeball. saw an indian guy freeball at wdlands temp bus interchange.wow his kkj semi erect i think n point out n shaky while he walks. saw him walk back with his gf/wife not sure but his bulge is not very obvious. lucky bi***.:yuk:

As much as I freeball, sometimes I enjoy it when I'm going to get some stuff after midnight, like a McD or 7-11 or stuff, I'll just wear my sleepwear because it's 'acceptable', an yeah, I do enjoy the attention. Or when I'm getting condoms during midnight, I'd go with a semi-hard on just to emphasize that

"It's 2 am and I'm just here to get some supper!"

"My date is in the car and I need condoms... NOW!"

24gktus.jpg

12 hours ago, cutejack said:

Notice usually most mly guys dont freeball. saw an indian guy freeball at wdlands temp bus interchange.wow his kkj semi erect i think n point out n shaky while he walks. saw him walk back with his gf/wife not sure but his bulge is not very obvious. lucky bi***.:yuk:

how do u know he is a bi?

10 hours ago, bennyboi said:

As much as I freeball, sometimes I enjoy it when I'm going to get some stuff after midnight, like a McD or 7-11 or stuff, I'll just wear my sleepwear because it's 'acceptable', an yeah, I do enjoy the attention. Or when I'm getting condoms during midnight, I'd go with a semi-hard on just to emphasize that

"It's 2 am and I'm just here to get some supper!"

"My date is in the car and I need condoms... NOW!"

benny

your fav col is white or at least for innerwear, your fav col is white?
KL accept wearing boxers to mcd or conv stores?

me too for innerwear,though I luv other basic colours (that are not at all boring) like black

59 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

benny, your fav col is white or at least for innerwear, your fav col is white?
KL accept wearing boxers to mcd or conv stores?
me too for innerwear,though I luv other basic colours (that are not at all boring) like black

Yeah, kinda have a thing for white undies -- cute, sexy and 'innocent', and it's a very see-thru colour at least. Sorta have a thing for tighty-whities too (like your pic).

It's not to say acceptable or not acceptable, of course if you do it at the wrong time like daytime, the most you'd get is just some aunty-uncles making noises, that's only if I wear like the pic earlier. So I normally just do it out of kink at night, like after 12am.

At daytime, sometimes I do wear my fitting white cotton shorts, where my undies are sooo visible (if I wear one) and my crotch will be really obvious, which kinda feel nice to be ogled at, otherwise people will also try to figure out if I'm wearing underwear -- anyhow, at least I'm decently covered, right? :P

ifwz8j.jpg

Edited by bennyboi

not so much for see thru reasons for me

is that a jeans or pyjamas? I have a white jeans one decade ago but I don't think I can carry it well, I gave up purchasing white jeans

and I don't q like large buttocks, so no more white jeans, or white pants etc

but I like seeing vpl, I mean mpl : man panty line

9 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

not so much for see thru reasons for me
is that a jeans or pyjamas? I have a white jeans one decade ago but I don't think I can carry it well, I gave up purchasing white jeans

and I don't q like large buttocks, so no more white jeans, or white pants etc

but I like seeing vpl, I mean mpl : man panty line

that's a shorts, like a lounge-yoga shorts. Very stretchy, sometimes I wear it to run treadmill with jockstrap (or commando anyway when I'm not in the mood to show anything). Mostly just wear for weekend hangout. Choosing an underwear to go along with it is a bitch, so I mostly go commando unless I'm in a mood for exhibitionism.

I like to see briefs line too, so much that I decided to 'give back to the society' by displaying em'. ;)

oooh U bad sia

giving back to the society like a philanthropist

anyway, I noticed tht usu wealthier family will wear such nitewear/lounge wear
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=calvin+klein+pyjamas+men&biw=1366&bih=593&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRz_OHnp_NAhXGKo8KHXTeD9oQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1

I noticed that only angmohs wear such loungewear pyjamas,esp for my fav brand CK - not for sporeans even though they sleep w aircon on:
even in mtv, I saw angmoh males wearing, movies too
Sg gays tend to b fully naked and if not freeballed - still not enugh as though we are in a dessert ,not sure why though

3 hours ago, Freakboy said:

Went to have breakfast just now and there wasn't any empty tables , sat beside a guy in his 20s who Freeballed like me lol , can see his semi hard rod leiiiii

i was thinking if the person is sitting at another table easier to spot free ball. if same table say he is sitting across u how u see thru the table? if he is sitting at the same side as u, it would be too obvious to look down at his crotch?

Guest New in free balling

Speaking of seeing someone free ball in coffee shop. Has anyone seen the actual dick sticking out of the shop pants when they sit down.

i witness one young secondary boy on his PE attire. His dick could be seen from the way he sit down.

1 hour ago, Freakboy said:

It's obvious COZ u can see his dick shape COZ the shorts was white haha 

why do people so obvious?

honestly this is considered no modesty

When u go for religious events, do u dress like that ??? even if it s not  a shorts, it could be a white (thin material) pants or track pants
Do u dress like that??

and though I m not young, I have not see anything outrageous in my whole life
I must admit I hardly peep or stare at a men's area

hence if freak can look, might as well photo it

23 hours ago, bennyboi said:

Ah, sorry for being ignorant... I was expecting this....

2015-04-13-1428947270-2475851-sankerhamm

Benny u must pardon deathblade

his white is those kind of outerwear like sch uniform , lol

Mine was something close to yours(pic abv) too! n I think u try to emphasize that u don't even care by trying to wear them out

51 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Benny u must pardon deathblade

his white is those kind of outerwear like sch uniform , lol
Mine was something close to yours(pic abv) too! n I think u try to emphasize that u don't even care by trying to wear them out

I think I need to clear this. I was under the impression that deathblade refer to something to do with a Singapore Ruling Party (I Google'd Men in White Singapore and this appeared?).

If 'men in white' with school uniform, hell yeah! Better be all white! And if I'm a discipline teacher, I'll have spot-check to ensure all of them are wearing the correct fitting pants size and only briefs are allowed! *fantasy mode on* :twisted:

20f4z04.jpg2z7h7p2.jpg

*Photo was saved from don't-know-which-tumblr. But I'd imagine all of them are being frisked and spot-checked! Hahaha.

I think ultimately, my liking is leaned towards white pants and visible brief line! I miss my school days where only the school prefects wears white pants!

11 hours ago, bennyboi said:

I think I need to clear this. I was under the impression that deathblade refer to something to do with a Singapore Ruling Party (I Google'd Men in White Singapore and this appeared?).

If 'men in white' with school uniform, hell yeah! Better be all white! And if I'm a discipline teacher, I'll have spot-check to ensure all of them are wearing the correct fitting pants size and only briefs are allowed! *fantasy mode on* :twisted:

2z7h7p2.jpg

*Photo was saved from don't-know-which-tumblr. But I'd imagine all of them are being frisked and spot-checked! Hahaha.

I think ultimately, my liking is leaned towards white pants and visible brief line! I miss my school days where only the school prefects wears white pants!

benny,
gd search! but the tumblr is not from deathblade's rt? Your impression was not wrong at that time
the pic of that tight butt send me to 9th heaven! I used to have(use to have) when I was plump, now it s all gone after I lose 8kg! sad sia!
On a professional basis, it is good not to show too much VML/vpL , and if a person is so "tight" w their pants, I will definitely assume he is very gay or very metrosexual

not professional

being professional to gays, doesn't spell good infront of business associates

oops bradless said we r talking too much abt undies in this freeballing thread

Cutejk
U har!

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

How i wish can bite that bubble butt.mmmm.shiok boy

Guest Newbie

Seeing the guys in white school uniform freeballing is a major turn on.

rather seeing guys in uniform and freeballing is already a turn on by itself

24 minutes ago, bradlee said:

I do n also just downstairs to buy things. Only wear underwear if go out or working. 

Wah... your family see you bouncing Dick you not shy meh? I mean u dare to show off ? Not feel weird even go down stair buy things and bouncing here and there.

6 minutes ago, Fan2fan said:

Wah... your family see you bouncing Dick you not shy meh? I mean u dare to show off ? Not feel weird even go down stair buy things and bouncing here and there.

Used to it. That time in uni me n my roommate both freeball. No big deal

Edited by bradlee

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Used to it. That time in uni me n my roommate both freeball. No big deal

Nice.. so nice to find one room mate whom freeball full time tooo.

Wonder how many more guys freeball in uni tooo be it full time or part time. 

Guest Freeballing Rules

I was in West Malaysia 2 weeks ago in Johor and KL. Can't help but notice some young guys freeballing. The shape of their dick can be seen.

Guess the weather is getting hotter which leads to freeballing

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.