Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Newbie
19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

For those who freeball when swimming.

Do you all freeball from home to the pool and change to the trunks after that. It just wear the trunks there and freeball home.

Freeball from home and change there at the toilet. Often get stares where are my undies especially after my swim and shower.

But good thing is. I see more and more people freeball after swim too. My bf says they may have forgotten to bring clean underwear. But the thing is that they don't swim with their underwear. So technically their underwear is still clean.

Unless they also freeball full time..

And they are young. Probably in late 10s or early 20s

Guest Jianhao

I go commando from home and change into trunks/briefs at the pool, and then go back to commando when I am going home; 

Sometimes there are some stares but usually I change fast enough before I display any "reaction" publicly, heh.

4 minutes ago, Jianhao said:

I go commando from home and change into trunks/briefs at the pool, and then go back to commando when I am going home; 

Sometimes there are some stares but usually I change fast enough before I display any "reaction" publicly, heh.

I really enjoy watching hot guys change there... I should say many many nice cocks over there, hahaha!

Guest Freeballer
9 minutes ago, Dan L said:

I really enjoy watching hot guys change there... I should say many many nice cocks over there, hahaha!

I think you will enjoy more when you see those bushy and thick guys pull down or up their pants without undies. Especially when they stand at an angle whereby the butt hole face you at an angle and their duck at another angle

Just now, Guest Freeballer said:

I think you will enjoy more when you see those bushy and thick guys pull down or up their pants without undies. Especially when they stand at an angle whereby the butt hole face you at an angle and their duck at another angle

true true, beside that... watching them dry up their body and dick is even more nicer... so sexy! :yuk::yuk:

14 minutes ago, dumby said:

Sometimes I see hot muscular guys put on their pants after showering in the gym changing room... without wearing underwear!  Guess it is after work and heading home, so some can't be bothered to put on undies.  A major TURN ON!

This is very common now. I see it in my gym too. But for business formal still need the underwear..

7 hours ago, wintersnow said:

just saw a young guy coming out of the toilet pitching an obvious tent.

when i came out of the toilet, he was still outside waiting for lift and now, either his dick got harder or he moved to park 10pm, that tent become much more obvious

Probably  one of us too.. freeballing is getting more and more common

18 minutes ago, cw1989 said:

I freeball all the time at home - it's so much more comfortable! Do it sometimes when I go for runs too haha. Can't freeball when rowing though - when pants get wet it's quite a visual disaster if you're not wearing any underwear lol

Don't you wear compression tights for rowing? If you do, you still can freeball under your compression tights. That should be the way when we wear compression tights. 

13 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Don't you wear compression tights for rowing? If you do, you still can freeball under your compression tights. That should be the way when we wear compression tights. 

That's true, but personally don't find it very comfortable - still prefer to wear underwear below the tights haha!

Maybe I'm just very shy haha =P

Guest Jianhao

I have tried going commando while rowing - in tights, fbts and lining-less shorts.

You will have a noticeable bulge, but it is like a dirty little secret, heh.

2 hours ago, cw1989 said:

That's true, but personally don't find it very comfortable - still prefer to wear underwear below the tights haha!

Maybe I'm just very shy haha =P

Y shy?dont b shy la.men shy who is going to start.:P:yuk:

Mayb yrs is big n obvious?

Tell u wat.u post yr dick pic in the member column.:P

22 hours ago, Guest Freeballer said:

yes bro, hope I have the chance... :yuk:

Going to freeball later to see a doctor. I wonder what will the cute doctor with his giga watt smile reaction be like when I pull down my shorts without underwear.

Can imagine him sucking my dick. A major turn on..

On ‎15‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:30 PM, dumby said:

Sometimes I see hot muscular guys put on their pants after showering in the gym changing room... without wearing underwear!  Guess it is after work and heading home, so some can't be bothered to put on undies.  A major TURN ON!

Speaking of that. I noticed that very often too.. There was once I was in the toilet showering and drying up. There was this group of 4 young fresh meat. From my estimate, they are around polytechnic first or second year age. Was looking at them as one of them was really cute. What surprise me was that when they pull down their jeans, 2 of them were not wearing underwear. The major turn on was the cute guy was not wearing too.. His bushy and thick dick suddenly started to grow a little.

Man i almost rush over to suck his dick. His was relatively tanned. The perfect colour i like.

Since i got nothing to do. I followed them back to the gym again to "work out" trying to see if i can get any "up Short" view of the cute guy. Man... I was lucky managed to get a few good view.

Good times does not last long. They ended their gym exercise and went to shower. The horny me followed them to the shower to see all 4 naked and showering. What surprised me was all 4 went home commando.

Wish i could see the cute guy again.

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Going to freeball later to see a doctor. I wonder what will the cute doctor with his giga watt smile reaction be like when I pull down my shorts without underwear.

Can imagine him sucking my dick. A major turn on..

Y u wanna pull down yr shorts?rashes at groin area ha?:P

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

It's common nowadays to see guys going commando especially after swim or gym. Some dun even wear underwear under their gym shorts (I'm one of them. Haha) 

but for those uncut guy (especially w long foreskin), do pay attention to your zipper yeah. :P

Hmmm

Glad to know there are more people freeballing and we are not alone. 

7 hours ago, bluerunner said:

It's common nowadays to see guys going commando especially after swim or gym. Some dun even wear underwear under their gym shorts (I'm one of them. Haha) 

but for those uncut guy (especially w long foreskin), do pay attention to your zipper yeah. :P

frankly speaking, it is so easy to spot hot guy freeballing in shopping center and MRT nowadays... I saw one in the train this morning, so nice... :yuk: 

5 hours ago, cw1989 said:

Went for a freeball run last night! Felt really liberating hehe.

Freeball run depends what type and colour of running shorts you wear. Imagine if you wear a white running shorts freeball run!

Guest Newbie
3 hours ago, Dan L said:

frankly speaking, it is so easy to spot hot guy freeballing in shopping center and MRT nowadays... I saw one in the train this morning, so nice... :yuk: 

Weather too hot, cotton getting more expensive to wear underwear

7 hours ago, holyavenger said:

i freeball almost everyday, even in sports shorts, jeans etc. i love the feeling of my cock head rubbing against the fabric~

Oh Men I love to freeballer when I play game in my fbt short. The feeling is great as I wear boxer so I can't wear it with my short

On ‎17‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 8:15 AM, bluerunner said:

They must have forgotten their underwear.. LOL

I have encounter those at the swimming pool showers too. They would just pull down their shorts without undies and change into their trunks and also after shower, they just wear back their shorts, 

They don't seems to be shy that they are not wearing underwear. And so far these group I had encoutered are young meat.

20 minutes ago, Guest Jay said:

They don't seems to be shy that they are not wearing underwear. And so far these group I had encoutered are young meat.

Nothing to be shy for not wearing underwear. Likewise, it's perfectly OK to wear sexy underwear. It's your personal choice. 

Guest Newbie
1 hour ago, Dan L said:

I agree too, nothing to be shy especially in the male changing room, I enjoy watching and love to showing off mine... hahaha

Not wearing under wear to most people is a wah.. cool or eeeeeww thing. Personally I enjoy seeing people strip or put on their underwear without under wear.

Not to mention those whom intentionally or unintentionally expose themselves in public 

On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Guest Newbie said:

Not wearing under wear to most people is a wah.. cool or eeeeeww thing. Personally I enjoy seeing people strip or put on their underwear without under wear.

Not to mention those whom intentionally or unintentionally expose themselves in public 

I used to be shy about going commando as a Newbie. Now I just heck it.

Was showering after football game at one of the stadium.. A group of hunky chaps walk in. One of them caught my attention. He was lean and fair. Those boy next door look and his gigawatt smile. He pull down his Sports shorts. And OMG. He was freeballing and he is cleanly shave. His balls were hanging low. He seems open, took his new clothes and toiletries to have his shower  

I waited for a good 15 minutes for him to come out. He came out full naked dey himself and slip on his clean shorts without underwear too.. 

Another 2  his friends also did the same thing...

Not too sure if they had forgotten to bring clean undies??

On 7/8/2016 at 11:50 PM, Guest Newbie said:

Oh Yesh... I agree freeballing in number 4 is kinky. I like it best when I see my bunk mates putting on and taking off thier no 4 pants. A total turn on. Like it best when they are super bushy.

Another majpr turn on is when you witness them with accidental exposure showing off thier dick

Where is it? Hehe pm pm~

Edited by bjhj

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.