Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Found something hawt today...

While I was in my swimming pool changing room, doing my thing, I saw my condo-mate, young, early 20s, that regularly jog around my condo (I always check him out while he was jogging so yeah).

He just finish his regular jog and was changing to his speedo. Found out that he was commando. Yes, all these while, he has been jogging commando! His about 3.5 inch cock shaking while he get rid of his sweaty shorts. There was a mix between surprised and shocked as I was betting in my mind about what underwear and what colour he'd wear--NONE. So much fantasy while I jerk off while thinking about his floppy dick and maybe even offering my fresh underwear, helping him adjust his balls.

I think I'm gonna check his bouncing packing whenever I caught him jogging now!

good to freeball at home & when sleeping. Cock & balls cannot be restricted in tight briefs for long, bad for blood circulation, balls temperature & sperm quality. alternate between briefs and boxers when outside. Briefs for support during sports. Boxers for work, dining, movie ...... if go downstairs for a short while, free balleH

More and more people are witnessing more guys freeballing, Looks like there is a going trend between straights guys and gays freeballing

I was on the bus the other day and seated in front of one school boy in basketball shorts. From the angle he is sitting, could see his dick "hiding"

When he stand up and tried to alight from the bus. Could see the shape of the dick clearly and the swing. He had those boy boy look. Quite Hairy.

31 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Most casual shorts nowadays come with inner lining. Thus, I feel it's ok to go commando. I do not feel comfortable when I wear underwear inside a shorts with inner lining. It's an awful feeling if that underwear is boxers or even boxers-brief. 

Yes I felt the design of the lining is to replace underwear. In fact it is not really commando since it is still two layers, just that it is sew together. 

11 minutes ago, biLanjiao said:

High split shorts... remove inner piece ..damn shiok. Sometimes I wear my gstring underneath go jogging too! Hehehe 

If the lining is removed, better to wear if go running. Or else, easily 走光。Letting your lanpar bounce too much during the run may not be good too. Must ask doctor. Haha

42 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

If the lining is removed, better to wear if go running. Or else, easily 走光。Letting your lanpar bounce too much during the run may not be good too. Must ask doctor. Haha

I agreed, I  hate the movement feel esp during exercise/running or chasing after bus

hence I m not into the freeballing

Recently a family from China moved in to my condo.  On one of the recent weekdays when the pool was deserted, the husband and wife were swimming.  I was on the treadmill in the gym which overlooks the pool.  I took no notice of them until the husband came up from the pool and walk across the deck in my direction.  To my pleasant surprise, he was wearing his white color cotton underwear which became quite transparent when wet and the way the fabric clung to his body, I could see very clearly his balls, dick and the dark patch of his pubic hair.  Not sure if this is considered free-balling but it was quite a sight.  I could tell that he is quite well-endowed even though his dick was still flaccid as it looked plump and delicious.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

17 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

Recently a family from China moved in to my condo.  On one of the recent weekdays when the pool was deserted, the husband and wife were swimming.  I was on the treadmill in the gym which overlooks the pool.  I took no notice of them until the husband came up from the pool and walk across the deck in my direction.  To my pleasant surprise, he was wearing his white color cotton underwear which became quite transparent when wet and the way the fabric clung to his body, I could see very clearly his balls, dick and the dark patch of his pubic hair.  Not sure if this is considered free-balling but it was quite a sight.  I could tell that he is quite well-endowed even though his dick was still flaccid as it looked plump and delicious.

Good for you .... the arrival of a new meat for your watery mouth. Let us know your review when you've eaten this 金华火腿。

3 hours ago, chaps said:

Hi anyone can advise what to do when getting a hardon when i free ball in office?

Just act like nothing happen, ignore it... You must have thick skin. After a few weeks of freeballing in office, you will get used to it and not get boner much...

22 hours ago, wintersnow said:

saw a guy in the hawker center today with a significant part of his butt exposed without him realizing. he's cute too haha

I think the most common place to spot people freeballing is at the.neighbour coffee shop or hawker centre.

Spotted a few bit. Even I do it at time and would sometimes open my legs to air and show of my dick a little 

i might be weird, but i always freeball/commando when going to hikes/nature. something about quiet nature makes it very comfortable. i never freeball when i go to mall or crowded places, because it would really be too obvious, i feel too self-concious...someone might call police, mothers would cover their kids eyes. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

30 minutes ago, tomcat said:

i might be weird, but i always freeball/commando when going to hikes/nature. something about quiet nature makes it very comfortable. i never freeball when i go to mall or crowded places, because it would really be too obvious, i feel too self-concious...someone might call police, mothers would cover their kids eyes. 

You must be damn huge to be very very obvious... hahaha 

mothers covers their kids eyes so they can stare at your assets

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

Ur pic ah? tiu... so huge bro 

I am a part time freeball error.  Sometimes I wear my underwear out to do shopping for new shorts/ jeans. I will purposely remove my underwear to test out the new material. 

Anyone have this habit too ?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I am a part time freeball error.  Sometimes I wear my underwear out to do shopping for new shorts/ jeans. I will purposely remove my underwear to test out the new material. 

Anyone have this habit too ?

your 2nd sentences a bit confusing, are you saying u only wear your underwear out for shopping without outer wear?

2 minutes ago, bradlee said:

your 2nd sentences a bit confusing, are you saying u only wear your underwear out for shopping without outer wear?

Sorry. I meant that I will wear my under wear with jeans out. At time I will try out the jeans without under wear to try out the material

Feeling kinky today. Decided to freeball to work in my jeans. Only to see 1 more guy in front of me in the bus freeballing. Can see the shape of his dick clearly in his shorts

I think its norm to freeball nowadays among the guys.saw a young chn guy in early 20s with an ah beng look.at the sengkang ctrl crossing the road.walau.he is wearing a loose silk kind shorts with his long dick swinging left n right.wat a sight.i got hard man.

Edited by cutejack

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

I think its norm to freeball nowadays among the guys.saw a young chn guy in early 20s with an ah beng look.at the sengkang ctrl crossing the road.walau.he is wearing a loose silk kind shorts with his long dick swinging left n right.wat a sight.i got hard man.

Guess people are more open to freeballing and don't mind other people seeing their dick or knowing they are not wearing underwear. 

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Guess people are more open to freeballing and don't mind other people seeing their dick or knowing they are not wearing underwear. 

If someone is wearing a pants and his cock shape is visible, it's unfair to "blame" that poor chap. It's just like a woman w a big boob. It's not her fault (even the view can be rather provocative), right? I'm not complaining. If I find it disgusting, I will just look away. 

That's how I view it.  :P

34 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

If someone is wearing a pants and his cock shape is visible, it's unfair to "blame" that poor chap. It's just like a woman w a big boob. It's not her fault (even the view can be rather provocative), right? I'm not complaining. If I find it disgusting, I will just look away. 

That's how I view it.  :P

As u mentioned i believe a guy's crotch area got to b potruding juz like women boobs.So it's a norm.unless its obviously erected then something indecent? Juz like wat i saw at sgoon mrt last weekend .a guy who was walking with his gf with a tent in his berm.nice view for me.lol

8 hours ago, cutejack said:

had a similar experience during jogging last sunday.... been checking him nonstop from behind to see if he's wearing underwear, his material will definitely see underwear line de but i didn't see any...

then when jog opposite direction, walao, from far also can see his bulge bouncing up and down

yummy

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Hahaha. I am flattered instead. As you already noticed, there are quite a handful of guys who do not wear underwear beneath their running shorts. 

Yup. I believe it is because most running shorts already have an inner lining that's why.

Most people who goes to gym also does that.

I do not see an issue for those shorts with lining or some even with thights. It is already 2 layers if u wear underwear it's 3 layers. I find that silly. But for those without lining. I have come across ppl wearing that while doing bench press. Wah lau see everything via the opening. What if there are girls around not too good right. I even once saw at California fitness the person doing dumbbell bench press as he goes down because his shorts very short no lining n opening big. His balls came out. But the dumbbell heavy or he did not feel it. He finish his set then sit up. Luckily no gals at the area then

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.