Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Saw an interesting sigh at gym recently. I was sure of the context of the conversation, but the sigh that followed was definitely not meant for me to have seen

Guy A: Are you comfortable enough in your masculinity? 

Guy B: -Lowers the sides of his shorts to show that he was freeballing-

I only caught sight of it cause I happened to look up in their direction. I cant even imagine the context of their conversation

40 minutes ago, Guest oom said:

Guy A: Are you comfortable enough in your masculinity? 

Guy B: -Lowers the sides of his shorts to show that he was freeballing-

I was at the gym on the morning of our National Day. There were 3 people changing at the locker area, me included. I noticed the other 2 guys also removed their underwear before putting on their gym shorts. 

Looks like freeballing in the gym is common these days. 

7 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I was at the gym on the morning of our National Day. There were 3 people changing at the locker area, me included. I noticed the other 2 guys also removed their underwear before putting on their gym shorts. 

Looks like freeballing in the gym is common these days. 

not enough undies to bring out and sweaty also..

7 minutes ago, skybeach said:

I tried to freeball everyday but have issue with pee drips. No matter how much I try to 'dry' my penis after peeing (sometimes even with tissue), I still have dripping issue. So my pants tend to have pee smell after a while. For light-coloured berms, worse. Sometimes, a wet spot can be noticed after peeing and I have to cover it somehow. No choice but have to wear underwear. Does anyone have this issue when freeballing? 

I always wash my dick head after peeing at the sink so it wont have fishy smell. When i freeball, i will wipe dry after wash. So far I do not have any pee issue on my bottom wears.

16 minutes ago, skybeach said:

I tried to freeball everyday but have issue with pee drips. No matter how much I try to 'dry' my penis after peeing (sometimes even with tissue), I still have dripping issue. So my pants tend to have pee smell after a while. For light-coloured berms, worse. Sometimes, a wet spot can be noticed after peeing and I have to cover it somehow. No choice but have to wear underwear. Does anyone have this issue when freeballing? 

Forcibly cough hard several times and massage the shaft from abdomen to tip to force out the residual piss.. then wash/wipe dry

5 hours ago, skybeach said:

See doctor, sure the foreskin too long or thick....it hide inside until few seconds later only able drip off... hahahaha... or like some malay, which is cut, and wash after pee....

5 hours ago, kiloKilo said:

I always wash my dick head after peeing at the sink so it wont have fishy smell. When i freeball, i will wipe dry after wash. So far I do not have any pee issue on my bottom wears.

good, wash it, and others can have a good nice view on that stuff... hahaha

25 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

See doctor, sure the foreskin too long or thick....it hide inside until few seconds later only able drip off... hahahaha... or like some malay, which is cut, and wash after pee....

Yes , Washing after pee you s good.  Hi see always can wash like the Muslim guys. 

Edited by bluerunner
Typo correction

21 hours ago, skybeach said:

Our cock will smell even after washing so I tend not to get too work up over it. 

Yes it is common to get pee stain, pee smell, wet spot of precum etc. Just let it be, most likely no one will come right up to you to comment or complaint. Of course best practise is not to wear the same outfit longer than 2 days or the smell might get to you first before it gets to others. I hv done it for yrs and enjoyed it. Only occasion I wish I had an undies is when I m caught unexpected in the A&E but this thing happen. 

5 hours ago, shyc said:

Our cock will smell even after washing so I tend not to get too work up over it. 

Yes it is common to get pee stain, pee smell, wet spot of precum etc. Just let it be, most likely no one will come right up to you to comment or complaint. Of course best practise is not to wear the same outfit longer than 2 days or the smell might get to you first before it gets to others. I hv done it for yrs and enjoyed it. Only occasion I wish I had an undies is when I m caught unexpected in the A&E but this thing happen. 

If washing and cleaning also unable to get your tools clean without smell, meaning you wash wrongly and there are still bacteria or something inside the skin or around the cock head. Should see doctor for that, might some disease also that making your cock always smell fishy...

Advise is changing your pant daily  or twice a day if you like freeballs... LOL... and remember must wash the pant ASAP...

Guest ghiirlee
2 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Nice shorts, I will do the same if have one.... cool

sorry hor, you do not have an elephant trunk sized kit in your shorts to swing and slap hungry blowjobbers with.

just be content lor.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:23 AM, drake25 said:

pee in your shorts?....very sexy!

let's make more of these photos then :-)

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

18 hours ago, Guest ghiirlee said:

sorry hor, you do not have an elephant trunk sized kit in your shorts to swing and slap hungry blowjobbers with.

just be content lor.

only morons like you likes elephant trunk. Most people only like a harden penis instead of unable to get hard elephant trunk like you LOL...

Anyway, as long as a penis can function well and strong enough to play with, is enough, rather then a lousy elephant trunk that unable to get hard or only last for 1 time cum... it is useless lol...

14 hours ago, riverrobles said:

Does he know? I can see it s a grey short but its very sheer, I thinks its because of sweat after playing tennis. This is really erotic.

Block

I think is purposely do it for other to see... exhibitionist...

On 9/5/2018 at 1:30 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

NICE.... sadly not me....

00001-1.jpg

I wish this would be the norm , shirtless and freeballing, to conserve Earth’s resources. I a.m pledging myself to Free Ball and be shirtless by 2025 .

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

Was taking my shower in SAFRA after my exercise on Saturday afternoon. While in my cubicle, trying to put on my underwear. I drop it on the floor and it was wet. Had to freeball in my berms. 

Came out and saw 2 young hunks drying themselves and putting on the berms and Jean's without undies. They were cleanly shaved.

Other is it a norm now that more youngsters are open to cleanly shaved and freeball.

18 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

Other is it a norm now that more youngsters are open to cleanly shaved and freeball.

Change openly: depends on individual. If he is comfortable w this body, I guess he has nothing to be shy of. 

Clean shaven: noticed more common among youngsters too. More men nowadays clean shaved themselves. 

Freeball: definitely, especially after sports. 

Guest Freeballer
3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Change openly: depends on individual. If he is comfortable w this body, I guess he has nothing to be shy of. 

Clean shaven: noticed more common among youngsters too. More men nowadays clean shaved themselves. 

Freeball: definitely, especially after sports. 

True. More people shaved now. My other half doesn't like me being hairy down there.

Do notice more and more youngster wearing berms/shorts and freeballing. Plus The way they sit with their legs wide open. They don't seems to mind people seeing the delicious young meat 

Lucky Hakim (Indonesian actor) is definitely freeballing

DEXqrSXVoAA7RlT.jpg

Edited by riverrobles

WQPofyr.jpg

Guys, I am unfollowing this forum to avoid any trouble caused by G_M and his beloved animals that G_M always related him with me  even I already declare I have nothing to do or deal with him including already used the function to Block ignored user.... Have a nice fun in the forum LOL....Bye Bye

Guest GCMC Fan
9 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Guys, I am unfollowing this forum to avoid any trouble caused by G_M and his beloved animals that G_M always related him with me  even I already declare I have nothing to do or deal with him including already used the function to Block ignored user.... Have a nice fun in the forum LOL....Bye Bye

•  

This is his forum. Here he is GOD! Understand?! You just shut up! Now go run and cry to yo moma!

I always love it when my friend goes to my flat and bends or sits like this photo below, showing their perfectly shaped butt, I can see they are not wearing any underwear. Erotic.

DpDh4xVVAAEcbhM.jpg

Edited by riverrobles

WQPofyr.jpg

On 10/6/2018 at 5:01 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

•  

no one care at all... haha

22 minutes ago, Guest Freeballer said:

Nice. Looks yummy 

totally, just the right amount of color and muscle

WQPofyr.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.