Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

21 hours ago, G_M said:

Did you get the permission from this person for posting his pic in a gay forum? Is that you? If it is not, please remove it. OR would you rather I remove you from this forum?

Hi @G_M,

Erm... why this issue related to me? @riverrobles sending me a private message saying you scold him and ashed my permission to post photo? I am confuse what is happening? Or he/she mistaken anything?

Hope someone can tell me what is going on :) Thanks.

1 hour ago, riverrobles said:

Is Andy Roddick going commando? It looks like he has no underwear on.

Roddick+Ass.jpg

Nope, he is wearing a pair of Grey underwear inside.. You can the brim over his white shorts. In this view, we see his ass cleavage.

But to the spectators, I am sure they are seeing his bulge in that grey underwear

Thanks for the analysis, now I see the grey garter. I wish I also have a photo of the front.

anyway, I still like his white butt cleavage

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Snake grows.

When I was in tenth grade, I was pretty big. I get my genes from my dad and at sixteen I looked like I should’ve been a senior. Me and my dad are usually the only ones around so we free ball all the time. In gym class I finished showering and went to dress. I then realized I had forgot my boxers. I free balled and was super nervous. As I walked out coach wood house pulled me aside and slipped me a roll of tape. He said just in case the snake grows. I never lived that down. 

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, -Ignored- said:

before erection?

hilovehandle and @max001 its between flaccid and erect , you can correlate clothed and nude photos below.

1524044850_dickpic.png.2c69cd79f72cda1c144a6a338de95723.pngDiR9KDsU0AEKwxl.thumb.jpg.40d1a99dea4985181c9037fd0585a382.jpg

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

I was having lunch at this hawker center in the East. 

Diagonally in front of my table was a group of Chinese (maybe local, maybe some other nationality). There were 3 guys, 2 of them were quite big build and a lady (gf/wife to the biggest guy there). 

The biggest guy was sitting there, enjoying heir delicious steam boat with his butt crack exposed!

His 2 other friends and even his gf/wife stood up and walked behind him, and it would be unbelievable that they did not see his butt! Interestingly, none of them told him that his big white butt was exposed!?!?!

Edited by bluerunner

3 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I was having lunch at this hawker center in the East. 

Diagonally in front of my table was a group of Chinese (maybe local, maybe some other nationality). There were 3 guys, 2 of them were quite big build and a lady (gf/wife to the biggest guy there). 

The biggest guy was sitting there, enjoying heir delicious steam boat with his butt crack exposed!

His 2 other friends and even his gf/wife stood up and walked behind him, and it would be unbelievable that they did not see his butt! Interestingly, none of them told him that his big white butt was exposed!?!?!

Maybe they also enjoying his butt crack.

anyhow, nowadays butt crack exposing is very common..

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yeah. That I agree. I’ve been seeing a lot more lately. 

and those exposing butt crack are treating it as a norm liao, no longer like in the past, feeling shy and quickly pull up their jeans or shorts.

5 hours ago, Red_martian said:

Toilet repair....freeballing?

IMG-20180814-WA0001.jpg

Not necessary freeballing ..

he maybe wearing superb low waist undies such as those like GX3, TOOT or GMW which are superb low waist where u can actually only cover up 3/4 of your butt crack leaving 1/4 exposed if you squat or bending, like what you took in the above picture

No underwear very weird meh... at home living with my parents and sister i oso freeball... but in the morning when everyone's awake and preparing for work, i just hold my towel in front of me and walk out of my room lol... on weekends when i lunch at the hawker 5 min away form me, oso no need to change into undies la, just don't steam can liao.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.