Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

you can called it cheap thrill

but just now, just about to leave the coffeeshop along lorong 7 toa payoh
think its a regular senior resident there, shirtless with a big belly, making himself comfortable by lying down at the bench provided directly facing the coffeeshop

i was just walking near him and witness him moving his rite leg up pillar of the bench and i saw everything...uncle was in complete commando and not caring if the residents sees his crotch - trimmed pubes, split second of the shaft (quite long for flaccid) hitting the belly underneath the wide legged shorts before landing on the left side of the leg, nicely tugged balls, and ending up lying perfectly blending himself to the L shape angle of the bench  

1 hour ago, madhatter said:

Have been going commando to work for the past week and this week. Longest I've gone in a row commando and feels so good and sometimes on the train I see a couple of guys staring my crotch area :P

Going commando to nearby neighhood shops and nearest mall only.

Nvr to work

20 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Do u all consider wearing sports shop with lining or built in tights without additional underwear as going commando?

As long as I do not wear an underwear, I would consider that as going commando. Whatever that comes together with the pants/shorts I wear is just an “accessory” to that pants/shorts. 

On 10/26/2018 at 8:45 AM, bradlee said:

Do u all consider wearing sports shop with lining or built in tights without additional underwear as going commando?

I dont wear any lining or built in tights, i just wear only the shorts commando.

Sometime I wear my tights or army shorts without underwear...free balling but I worried coz after sweat or feel horny my nipple hard my cock start to erected hard can see haha which i like actually haha..even go Jurong central park Mac or jurong point wee hours freeballing shiok leh if got fun sex easy to play haha

10 hours ago, BudakFit said:

Sometime I wear my tights or army shorts without underwear...free balling but I worried coz after sweat or feel horny my nipple hard my cock start to erected hard can see haha which i like actually haha..even go Jurong central park Mac or jurong point wee hours freeballing shiok leh if got fun sex easy to play haha

If you scare people see your erected cock, you can use your tshirt to cover. But you don't scare people see your hard nipples?

Haha I go shirtless after run or jog..the thing is my singlet is short haha and the tights is tight so when it is sweat can see the shape etc.. hehe nevertheless it is shiok to go freeballing...

1 hour ago, BudakFit said:

Haha I go shirtless after run or jog..the thing is my singlet is short haha and the tights is tight so when it is sweat can see the shape etc.. hehe nevertheless it is shiok to go freeballing...

Take off your top to cover your cock area.

Guest not guest above
10 minutes ago, CharmingBoy said:

Where got? Cannot see anything...

expand and enlarge picture on guy on the left . zoom in at his black shorts and zoom in at his crotch area and see carefully he is wearing shorts with tiny punch holes and then notice its commando and later got cock outline. 

ggood luck

7 hours ago, Guest not guest above said:

expand and enlarge picture on guy on the left . zoom in at his black shorts and zoom in at his crotch area and see carefully he is wearing shorts with tiny punch holes and then notice its commando and later got cock outline. 

ggood luck

His entire cock is on the left hand side of this photo and his cock is pointing to the NIKE logo.

Dq6ijnpVYAIEgco-crop_exposure.jpg.b1945229488e617e1b9b9d2aafe7e387.jpg

51 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

His entire cock is on the left hand side of this photo and his cock is pointing to the NIKE logo.

Dq6ijnpVYAIEgco-crop_exposure.jpg.b1945229488e617e1b9b9d2aafe7e387.jpg

Dont mind this looks fake. His cock imprint is starting from his left thigh.... wt....ffff???

2 hours ago, JamesAdmas said:

Dont mind this looks fake. His cock imprint is starting from his left thigh.... wt....ffff???

just enjoy the fantasy and artistic message, dont over analyse , then everything also kana sai, then no more reason to get out of bed to work.

Same shit , different day.

But if got cock to suck at the end of a long day, it helps the day go faster.

always look on the bright side of life.

2 hours ago, bradlee said:

used to have a poly friend that always go commando, and guess what during NS checkup he forgot to put on underwear or rather too used to commando and end up he naked when need to take off shorts. haha

Nice. I only did part time in Poly

I once had a very erotic experience during a Kayaking course at the old Kallang PA watersports centre with a hung Malay instructor. I was paired with him for the entire day and I couldn’t help but notice the outline of his cock and heavy balls as his blue shorts got wet over the course of the day. His package would swing around quite lazily and heavily behind his wet shorts as he moved around. 

My suspicions were confirmed when we made our way to the showers at the end of the day. Everyone else had left besides for him and me. He jio me to shower saying that he was gonna lock up and I would not be able to use the facilities after he was done. We talked and made our way into the showers. Those of you familiar with the design of the old watersports shower will remember that it is an open area with shower heads lining the wall. It give you and everyone using it a good view of each other. 

He he was not shy at all and proceeded to strip off his wet shorts, revealing a tight ass and very thick flaccid cock and Low hanging balls. The sight took my breath away. He was gorgeous. I decided to push my luck and asked him if it was comfortable going commando with such a large package. He laughed and explained that any underwear would be too constricting. What surprised me was how he commented that I wasn’t faring badly in the size department myself. Although this was very arousing, I could not help but be reminded that he was wearing a wedding band. To make matters worse, my cock was starting to stiffen and got completely hard. There was no way I could hide it. 

I caught him him staring at my hard cock and he even chuckled before commenting that “wow, you must have a lot of fun with that!” This caught me completely off guard because it was making me even more horny. What was even more puzzling behaviour from this married man was how he fingered his ass for while a while when he was scoping himself. Needless to say, he also spent quite a bit of time soaping his cock which grew into a gigantic pecker with his heavy gonads. We would have gotten into a lot of trouble if someone had walked in there and then. Although his eyes were closed as he was soaping himself, I couldn’t help but feel that he was teasing and tempting me. He was even thrusting his hips out as e was soaping his cock. The whole situation got so awkward that I quickly showered and left him to his own devices. My raging hardon was oozing loads of precum as I made my way home. Was he extending an open invitation to me for some fun? Has he attempted to do this to others as well? 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.