Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On 3/15/2024 at 6:07 PM, stevechia said:

I got it from Shopee.

They have it in white color too. .

https://shp.ee/yoesxkg

Thank you so much.

I will definitely go for white as its my fav color. And the emrald green too as i also like bright colored ones

On 3/19/2024 at 6:37 PM, stevechia said:

The material is actually quite thin and the white one might be a bit too see-thru to wear in public. You dare to wear or not? 😉

spacer.png

Wow... damn hot n sexy.

wear in the park should be ok

34 minutes ago, GonewiththeWind said:

I usually go to work in work pants with no undies haha. I don't like to restrict.

I tried it but way too noticeable if semi hard or more haha. Also got to spend a little extra time in the toilets since I wear my work pants for the whole week usually, so can't afford any drips accumulating

4 hours ago, chunchun said:

I tried it but way too noticeable if semi hard or more haha. Also got to spend a little extra time in the toilets since I wear my work pants for the whole week usually, so can't afford any drips accumulating

Haha, I do have precum and semi or even full erect but I'll just pretend like nothing happened. 

On 3/13/2024 at 7:08 PM, stevechia said:

I can concur on that. 
My favorite freeballing wear is this very short and thin boxer short which I always wore unbuttoned for better ventilation and less restriction of movement for my family jewels. Luckily it is not really obvious when walking around, except maybe when sitting down where there might be a chance of accidental exposure. 😉

spacer.png

Very sexy. I have a white colour one. I wear it and walk out from my house to throw rubbish haha

On 3/27/2024 at 11:48 PM, chunchun said:

1 week?

i usually 3 days have to wash!

On 3/27/2024 at 11:11 PM, GonewiththeWind said:

I usually go to work in work pants with no undies haha. I don't like to restrict.

Nice! This is one big hurdle I still cannot conquer. Always have to hide with files or bag if mildly erect. 

On 3/27/2024 at 11:48 PM, chunchun said:

I wonder if baggier trousers help with the noticeable problem but then the trousers won't have a nice sleek look anymore. 

So now I am more or less stuck with underwear for work and freeball all other times. I wish office will bring back jeans on Fridays. That was one my freeball day to office.

18 hours ago, hidingnhiding said:

Once I wore my army fbt to gym, half way through bench press one guy came up to me saying bro your whole dick is out lol everyone can see

Thought My dick small enough to not show lol never dared to do it again

Army FBT? What’s that? Army shorts is not a FBT shorts. Hmm

Anyway, nice story. 

47 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

Nice! This is one big hurdle I still cannot conquer. Always have to hide with files or bag if mildly erect. 

I wonder if baggier trousers help with the noticeable problem but then the trousers won't have a nice sleek look anymore. 

So now I am more or less stuck with underwear for work and freeball all other times. I wish office will bring back jeans on Fridays. That was one my freeball day to office.

Yes I do freeball when it’s dressed down day on Fri where it’s jeans day for me. 
I have seen ma y guys freeballing in jeans, not from my office but outside. haha. 

32 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

Yes. I enjoy freeball in jeans too. Freeball in jeans is so much easier than office trousers. That's really tough!

Agree. Business pants could be showing too much details that could put you in embarrassing situation. Like it or not, this is still Singapore. Rice bowl and livelihood is at stake. Got to be mindful. 

10 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

The material for jeans is generally thicker than slacks/office work trousers, which is why office wear tend to be more revealing.  Fabric like worsted wool would be a bit thicker, but they are hot for tropical weather. 

3 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

Worsted wool. Is this available from the usual shops or only tailor?

I would think this fabric is only available from certain tailors. 

I believe tailors who have many customers from temperate countries would have this material because I expect those customers would want their suits made from worsted wool.  It is more suitable for their weather, compared to say, a light summer suit made from linen or something like that.  

Guest Sans

So I did a naughty poll on the yellow app and asked 100 guys if I should give up underwear altogether. The tribe has spoken and 81 voted for not wearing. Guess it's a start of a new adventure haha! 

19 hours ago, Guest Sans said:

So I did a naughty poll on the yellow app and asked 100 guys if I should give up underwear altogether. The tribe has spoken and 81 voted for not wearing. Guess it's a start of a new adventure haha! 

And you need people's votes to do things?

That is so attention seeking. Do you get people to vote for things you do or don't do?

You don't have your own opinion?

I don't need people's approval to do what I want. 

BTW, how are they going to know if you really did not wear underwear?

Who is checking? 

What if you mom ask you where is the underwear she bought for you? 

How are you going to reply her?

You : Mom, I ask 100 guys and 81 aske me not to wear underwear! 

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Lim
On 3/31/2024 at 11:16 AM, bluerunner said:

Agree. Business pants could be showing too much details that could put you in embarrassing situation. Like it or not, this is still Singapore. Rice bowl and livelihood is at stake. Got to be mindful. 

I can frequently spot guys freeballing in their black colour business pants at raffles place. 

1 of my colleague from another department also freeball in his business pants. His cock shape and mushroom head were clearly protruding on his pants.

Some men are use to not wearing undies. So they feel nothing about freeballing.

1 hour ago, Guest Lim said:

I can frequently spot guys freeballing in their black colour business pants at raffles place. 

1 of my colleague from another department also freeball in his business pants. His cock shape and mushroom head were clearly protruding on his pants.

Some men are use to not wearing undies. So they feel nothing about freeballing.

OMG. That would be rather embarrassing showing that to female co-workers and bosses. 
Nowadays, underwear fabric can be very thin and it does show penis shape and contour even with underwear on. 
That aside, I think it’s inappropriate when an adult man is showing his penis contour through his working pants. 

Guest Guest

I think if he's fit/ handsome, it's okay to show his sexy mushroom head. Girls and gays all can enjoy. Straight guys won't even look, so who will complain!

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I think it’s inappropriate when an adult man is showing his penis contour through his working pants. 

If women can show a camel toe, expose half a breast, wear push up bras to enhance their upper ventral bulges, show cleavage, etc., I do not see why men cannot show penis contour.  

Showing an outline of a hard penis may not be quite acceptable though. 

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

If women can show a camel toe, expose half a breast, wear push up bras to enhance their upper ventral bulges, show cleavage, etc., I do not see why men cannot show penis contour.  

Exactly. As long we r wearing clothes to cover up n not nude. Most has this kind of........mentality.. I'm not sure what word to use.

Guest Abang
On 4/3/2024 at 9:46 PM, yhtang said:

Yeah la. Totally agree! Like my Malay uncle neighbour always sitting outside his HDB smoking with one leg up. He's always wearing nothing but sarong. Sometimes can see his hairy balls and huge turtle head. I think he purposely one, showing off his furry cock to the maids hanging clothes outside. He works in security, quite fit and has uncle belly

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.