Male HQ

All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]

Guest Gong!

wow where is this old priest ? in singapore ?

May i suggest u watching less pxxn and more world news please.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

My bf gave me a bj when I was driving in the wee hours at countryside in Malaysia.

There was a news where a women was giving bj to his bf while he was driving and they met with an accident where the guy's dick was severed by her and had to rush to hospital. 乐及生悲.

A blow job while driving is a dangerous thing to do. Does a blow job at the medical centre MO's office bed consider unusual?

its dangerous (to the patient) when the surgeon is receiving a bj from his male nurse while performing an operation

Guest xenophile

I sucked a guy off on woodlands tower at woodlands park while he watched people pass by. I was hiding behind the wall lol. It was my first dick and my first taste of cum.

ANother one was one of my dates sucked me off at Pan pac or marina mandarin park. I watched as people walk pass. we were at a bench behind a bush. before that he was fondling me in a crowded cinema. took my dick off and started rubbing.

Edited by xenophile

I give my ex a bj while he is playing his computer games

Hi5

I sucked my fren while he was playing dota n had him cum on his naked bod. After that he sucked me n let me give him a facial, all this while he was still in dota! Haha was damn funny.

I'll admit that it was a challenge to keep him hard, n he took damn long to cum la.

But it was satisfying to cum on his face after that mwahahaha!

There's always another secret.

Hi All,

I thought I want to add something to this post.

My Boyfriends was driving in the heavy rain on the ECP. And the windscreen no one can practically see in. And I decided to be really2 naught and unzip his pants and took off his shirts. Licking his nipples and then giving him a bj while he was driving. He was so turn on that he cum so much. It was so kinky driving and suckin him.

Hi All,

My Boyfriends was driving in the heavy rain on the ECP. And the windscreen no one can practically see in. And I decided to be really2 naught and unzip his pants and took off his shirts. Licking his nipples and then giving him a bj while he was driving. He was so turn on that he cum so much. It was so kinky driving and suckin him.

Nice!! if only they had "bang bus" or is it "bang bros" or "bait bus" in sg =/

Hi All,

thats how all the accidents happened....lol

in an outdoor spa pool in a famous resort in Bali, my fb gave me a bj in between surfacing for air. that was a huge kick. The spa pools looked deserted at that time, or so we thought.

While we were getting out of the spa pool, we noticed that there were actually attendants behind the tinted glass windows of the nearby office, and they must have seen everything.

Anyway we proceeded to the dry sauna room and he continued to bj me till I came. :thumb:

I was wondering how is it possible to enjoy a bj when one is doing something else (e.g. playing computer game, having concall, driving etc.)

Had a bj at the top storey of mscp in hg. It is open air, I lied on the floor totally naked and the guy was sucking me off.

quite some years ago, this married daddy brought me to swim in Raffles Marina club at night. The smaller pool faces the docking bay and is hidden from sight. As we were the only 2 persons in the pool, one thing led to another and soon he was slurping down my hardon while I was siting by the pool side.

It was damn thrilling as anyone could have walk pass the pool or gotten out of the yachts. We then finish our business inside the changing room and the pool attendance gave us the stare when we went out. As I believed he went into the changing room and found only 1 door locked but later the 2 of us came out :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

There was a news where a women was giving bj to his bf while he was driving and they met with an accident where the guy's dick was severed by her and had to rush to hospital. 乐及生悲.

Oh that was a unique case, the woman was followed by her husband and private detective to a carpark when she was found BJ her colleague (or superior). The husband who was driving his car accidentally (or some said intentionally) banged his car against the colleague's car, out of shock, the woman bitten off her colleague's dick.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Oh that was a unique case, the woman was followed by her husband and private detective to a carpark when she was found BJ her colleague (or superior). The husband who was driving his car accidentally (or some said intentionally) banged his car against the colleague's car, out of shock, the woman bitten off her colleague's dick.

Oh ya heard of that...news was saying when the husband confronted her, she was still in shock with the penis in her mouth :P

For me it was BJ-ing my ex in his car while the car stops at a traffic light along Mandai at around 1 am in the morning. IT was hot!!!

Another one would be when I was in the army. As I was the documentation clerk for trainees, had to send their documnets to the respective units they were posted to and did it with one of the drivers in the 3-tonner. So uncomfortable.

i had a few experiences in the cinemas - in tamp, my fxxk budd sucked me when we were watching mid nite movie during CNY eve (many yrs ago); TPY cinema, a long lost budd sucked me while we were watching toon (a few yrs ago). i BJ and JO my lover in cinema while we were watching movies in Suntec cinemas (we went to watch morning shows, recentyl... LOL)

i BJ a guy while he was driving on the expressway (cant recall when was that)

i JO myself in rivervalley pool once long long time ago. LOL!

Guess that's about it... heehee

Guest sexytoad

- oral bf in empty mrt cabin from pasir ris to tamp ( long time ago la )

- asked bf to unzip just before traffic light turn green n suck him ( so vehicles no choice but to drive off )

- oral bf on the beach facing Krakatao . indonesia

- in moving cars normal ah

- oral bf at kota tinggi waterfalls

- more to cum when i can remember

Guest Try this

Tried once at the balcony (concrete and not glass type) where birdie is being blown by someone and still loking out from the balcony.

A neighbor suddenly waived at me next door while the birdie still continously being eaten by the gigantic optopus.....

Wanna to try??

Guest Try this

We can have a new game.

I fxxk u with leg wide open or doggie style while u can lookout the window and see the garden Or u can choose to cover little with day curtain.....

Leave ur email or msn here if keen....

Or u wanna have fun in my bathtub?

Guest jericho

in a plane seat by the stranger next to me, on a spiral stairwell in the middle of a packed gay club in paris, on the beach in sentosa while my friends were just 50meters away, on a canoe out in the sea..

Office building roof.

Any possibility of being noticed by patrolling helicopters? :D

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

also pic snapped by Google Earth.

Imagine the pic being uploaded to Google Maps.... XD

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

In broad daylight, in the water next to the beach off Sembawang.

On top of a refinery platform in an off-shore island, followed by a fxxk.

S-car-ly, you see all the police boats coming your way thinking that both of you are illegal immigrants trying to swimming across. :lol: :lol:

in a plane seat by the stranger next to me, on a spiral stairwell in the middle of a packed gay club in paris, on the beach in sentosa while my friends were just 50meters away, on a canoe out in the sea..

My friend told me he got blowed while in a concert at esplanade.

I'll always have my doubts but has anyone done anything at a live concert, drama, band performance etc?

• G_M changed the title to All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.