Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

Guest rim then shave

The ass part is a little challenging to shave...even with mirror. :oops:

If u don't mind I can rim ur ass to soften the first relax the ass lips then shave for u :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LookPerfect

Hey guys... recently i've found out that i have hair around my nipple and i felt that it quite disgusting.

so any idea to remove it??? heard that plucking it may lead to more hair growing out around the area.

thank you

Guest boyzilian

Hey guys... recently i've found out that i have hair around my nipple and i felt that it quite disgusting.

so any idea to remove it??? heard that plucking it may lead to more hair growing out around the area.

thank you

I'm hairy on the face, forearms, abdominal area and legs. Of it all, I do not mind the facial hair. The rest, I feel sorta tired to keep shaving. I shave my under arm as well cos sometimes when I swim, I don't want these hair to be exposed and for cleanliness reasons. I've heard of permanent hair removal by laser. Does it really work? Will it be painful? I tried using hair removal cream NAIR (I'm not trying to deter others from this product) but please read carefully the instructions/disclaimer as some individuals like myself am allergic to particular contents of the cream. From my personal experience, I had a nasty rash right after I applied the cream to my abdominal area. It burns and itches for a few days and no, it didn't got rid of a single strand of my rather bushy snail trail. Good thing I didn't go ahead and applied it to my anal surroundings :wacko:

I hope some of our brothers here can shed light about laser hair removal as I am serious about getting rid of the hair from my legs, forearm, snail trail, under arm and possibly around the anal region for good :P I don't want to be an otter or a bear :lol:

Guest Ironrod

You can't rid what is pre programmed in your DNA. You just delay the growth. Just live with what you have and accept yourself for who you are.

Sorry Gachi but I also dislike my naval and nipple hair. I really seriously considering laser them away.....just waiting for a good recommendation.

Guest ridhzuan

I'm hairy on the face, forearms, abdominal area and legs. Of it all, I do not mind the facial hair. The rest, I feel sorta tired to keep shaving. I shave my under arm as well cos sometimes when I swim, I don't want these hair to be exposed and for cleanliness reasons. I've heard of permanent hair removal by laser. Does it really work? Will it be painful? I tried using hair removal cream NAIR (I'm not trying to deter others from this product) but please read carefully the instructions/disclaimer as some individuals like myself am allergic to particular contents of the cream. From my personal experience, I had a nasty rash right after I applied the cream to my abdominal area. It burns and itches for a few days and no, it didn't got rid of a single strand of my rather bushy snail trail. Good thing I didn't go ahead and applied it to my anal surroundings :wacko:

I hope some of our brothers here can shed light about laser hair removal as I am serious about getting rid of the hair from my legs, forearm, snail trail, under arm and possibly around the anal region for good :P I don't want to be an otter or a bear :lol:

Please before you do any hair removal can you let me worship your hairy body and sniff your hairy regions, i just love a hairy masculine guy

I use Mens CREAM NAIR. You apply the cream around the anal area & leave it there for 15 minutes. Use warm wash cloth to wipe off the cream in the anal area after 15minutes. Once you have done that, you will notice how smooth your anal area is. Totally smooth & your top will love for it, trust me.

azianhywrd

Well just to state my experience, Mens cream NAIR is not for all types of skins if you read the instruction while Klorane is meant for all type of skins and even sensitive skin and i have used it many times and have not reaction to it.Yo can get both NAIR and Klorane at Guardian Pharmacy and read in the instruction before you buy. I know The brand NAIR is cheaper but this time Cheap may not be good

have anyone tried using the 1000 hours wax strip for mens that is sold in carrefour at $12.90???

and does waxing cause any side effect? Example like more hair will grow out faster in the area that you wax??

thanks you.

Guest HelpME

Hey guys... recently i've found out that my body hair grow longer & longer... therefore i'm intending to buy those DIY waxing strip. i have not done any trimming/ waxing before. First timer here =)

I have some doubt on waxing. does waxing completely remove the hair permantely? and if it temporary, normally how long does it take to wax again??

By the way, does the new ingrown hair on the wax area turn out to be more hairy ,thicker?

And does anybody try this product before? (can be purchase from carrefour.)

1000 hours Men Large 30 pcs waxing strip

Thank in a millions.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest justturn18

Can someone give me a guide or how to TRIM my pubic area? I dont want to shave it off completely. But i have no idea or how to trim it. :( I just turned 18, and my pubic area is somehow, hairy .__.

Please dont post comment like, meet me and i will trim it for you. Thanks.

Yeah right, because all we gays are lusting for innocent hairy teenage like u. Sorry not interested.

Further more u r 18, not 5. Its not rocket science how to trim your pubic hair.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

u can buy the handbook "how to trim your pubic hair in 30 seconds" for $6.90 at Times Bookshop.

Author : James Morrison

1st edition published in 2008

Edited by tic-toc

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

eyx9mxydg9km.jpg

use this as a reference.

if u need more, go to the Services, Biz & Useful Web Links section where there are lots more pics for u to check out.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

dude, just use a normal scissors. but if you think you are clumsy and will cut yourself, shave it clean and then when it starts growing short hair again, trim from there. that's what i did last time.

Guest guest

Yeah right, because all we gays are lusting for innocent hairy teenage like u. Sorry not interested.

Further more u r 18, not 5. Its not rocket science how to trim your pubic hair.

The guy is asking a question why do you need to be a bitch in your reply, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all

Go get some hair clippers use guard 3 then work down to guard 1 to see what you like the best, I personal like the shortness of guard 2, you cannot go wrong and its quick and easy

Guest Vivien Westwood

Personally, i go for 'old man' method. Plucking them out, one by one with tweezers.

If you don't have time, then waxing will do. Shiok! :hat:

No wonder you so old fashion, can tell from your pic. :lol: :clap: :thumb:

Can someone give me a guide or how to TRIM my pubic area? I dont want to shave it off completely. But i have no idea or how to trim it. :( I just turned 18, and my pubic area is somehow, hairy .__.

Xtube etc have many videos of guys trimming their pubes.

You could look at them for reference. :rolleyes:

Just don't get too horny watching.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

The guy is asking a question why do you need to be a bitch in your reply, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all

Go get some hair clippers use guard 3 then work down to guard 1 to see what you like the best, I personal like the shortness of guard 2, you cannot go wrong and its quick and easy

I love imchaser's replies.

What kind of question gets what kind of replies. :thumb:

Guest Ironrod

"meet me and i will trim it for you. Thanks" - Kid, u are funny

Just buy a proper scissors [those for cosmetic ones] to trim yourself lar, best is in front of a mirror then u can trim your A-Hole hair too :D

Somehow I do agree with imchaser's comment that 'this is not rocket science'. Come on guys, we are in the Internet era where u can find almost anything from the internet. Just google it.

Anyway, I prefer guys with bushy pubic and armpit hair, more manly. I notice that mainland guys are hairier at those vital parts and that really turn me on.

• 1 month later...
Guest fittop

is it anyone have idea where can go and do full body wax ?

Is it painful first time ?

After wax is it the hair grow up very fast

anyone can share with me

• 1 month later...

The pain is bearable and won't kill you. The smoothness is quite nice after that. For one day.

Then it starts to grow back and there will be in grown hair, and pimples etc.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

which parts? (if u hve) is it painful?

Used to go for full body waxes in my twinky days many years ago. (Yes! I was smooth, and innocent once. MANY years ago) It depends on where you wanna get waxed. The inner thighs were painful.That, I remember.

But seriously, why would any adult male wanna totally remove his body hair leaving behind smooth porcelain skin? Just trim or buzz, bub! If you have a nice face, body and/or great attitude, you will still get laid/dates regardless if you are smooth or not.

I honestly find guy with no pubes a bit disturbing. :D

I did boyzilian quite a while back... Overall Pain is still bearable. For me the most "painful" is waxing at the shaft and balls. But still bearable. Afterwhich, decided to go for IPL... not all... just a part of it to keep it tidy. Now only going for wax at the crack. Personally, it is more for hygiene purpose. :)

I did boyzilian quite a while back... Overall Pain is still bearable. For me the most "painful" is waxing at the shaft and balls. But still bearable. Afterwhich, decided to go for IPL... not all... just a part of it to keep it tidy. Now only going for wax at the crack. Personally, it is more for hygiene purpose. :)

hi, is IPL permanent? where did u do IPL at? :)

Guest imseeker

Waxing is still the best way to remove the hair completely off. I tend to wax during summer due to the briefness of my swimsuit :twisted:

Ooooh!! :twisted: :ph34r:

I did boyzilian quite a while back... Overall Pain is still bearable. For me the most "painful" is waxing at the shaft and balls.

Agreed. But I really loved holding my balls when they are smooth.... :P

I still remembered at one time I was leaking precum when the staff stripped off the wax layer at my balls and he wiped it off for me. So embarrassing.... :oops:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest sushibomb

cutting foreskin is much more hygiene than waxing private hair. :)

Agreed. But I really loved holding my balls when they are smooth.... :P

I still remembered at one time I was leaking precum when the staff stripped off the wax layer at my balls and he wiped it off for me. So embarrassing.... :oops:

Which saloon?

Which saloon?

Man's Retreat: http://www.mans-retreat.com/

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Used to go for full body waxes in my twinky days many years ago. (Yes! I was smooth, and innocent once. MANY years ago) It depends on where you wanna get waxed. The inner thighs were painful.That, I remember.

But seriously, why would any adult male wanna totally remove his body hair leaving behind smooth porcelain skin? Just trim or buzz, bub! If you have a nice face, body and/or great attitude, you will still get laid/dates regardless if you are smooth or not.

I honestly find guy with no pubes a bit disturbing. :D

You can leave hair on pubic area on but remove hair on base of shaft, balls, butt crack. That's what I do. I also find having no pubic hair a little odd. Though I did see a very buff guy at gym all clean shaven. Looked nice. Solid body.

You can leave hair on pubic area on but remove hair on base of shaft, balls, butt crack. That's what I do. I also find having no pubic hair a little odd. Though I did see a very buff guy at gym all clean shaven. Looked nice. Solid body.

Chey! I thought you wax until all amooth like a six year old boy. Hahah! A bit of manscaping if fine.

I cant be bothered to do much nowadays tho. Im naturally quite hairy due to my dad's side (am of mixed parentage) - and just do the minimal now, ie, trim the pubes with a pair of scissors every few months or so.

:D

• G_M changed the title to Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.