Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

Guest Edward  Scissorhands

Can share how to achieve a nice pubic hair trim.

I just want to share with you this interesting tale.

I was in 24UENO 2 yrs on a Saturday. At 5am, I went downstair to shower and met a very cute catoonish-looking Jap.

I managed to cruise him and undress him. Then I saw that he's shaved his public - into a PERFECT SQUARE. :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest White pubic hairs

Oh my, during my self fun jerk I noticed that I actually have 5 strands of White pubic hairs. I am only turning 39 this year, is this normal?

Guest bearded1

Oh my, during my self fun jerk I noticed that I actually have 5 strands of White pubic hairs. I am only turning 39 this year, is this normal?

Of course it is normal - just ask Santa Claus!

Guest gorgeous

wax it all - white no more , black no more ;p

Guest Eric

Go All In One Men Spa, I done my waxing here, it's pretty good and comfortable talking with the therapist there. The spa over there is comfortable to feel at home. GOOD, THUMB UP...

Guest Boy2Man

I am in my early 30s (1.65m/65kg) and have very sparse body/facial hair. Sometimes i felt quite embarassed when showering in public places (after swimming or gym sessions) and not comfortable wearing shorts outside because my thigh/leg does not have much hair. Anyone here knows how or ways to increase body hair? Does testosterone injection helps?

Guest skeleton

I am in my early 30s (1.65m/65kg) and have very sparse body/facial hair. Sometimes i felt quite embarassed when showering in public places (after swimming or gym sessions) and not comfortable wearing shorts outside because my thigh/leg does not have much hair. Anyone here knows how or ways to increase body hair? Does testosterone injection helps?

well i think having little body/facial hair is nice :)

Guest Ridicooolous

I thot now is the IN Thing not to have so much legs hairs thats y ppl go waxing...since u have it love it...some ppl have to spend money go remove em. Unless u wana trade place to be gorilla...u can try hormones pills...

Guest Guest

I used to have quite a lot of hair on my legs.

Some men get bald as they grow older but then they grow more hairy on their face and body.

But the opposite is happening to me. My head hair grow thicker but now all my leg hair are gone. The skin there is now shiny. I used to shave daily but now only every 2 days.

One of my fb noticed this before I realised it myself. He said my skin and body is now softer and more supple. My breasts got bigger and more sensitive. He joked that I am going through feminisation changes because I'm a bottom.

But I thought that was caused by me getting older and growing plump.

Some tops like it but some don't.

Guest Guest

People who are hairy wax, shave and etc. to remove hair.

People who are not hairy apply brandy, whiskey, etc. to get more hair.

Just be comfortable with what mother nature/god gave you. Your true friends/lovers will appreciate you for what you are. DO NOT go for testosterone injections - doing so will invite problems (e.g. kidney damage) that you dont want.

Guest Unknown world

I think there r ppl in the world who find guys wif little body hair sexy and some finds them sissy. And vice versa. All depends on how u interpret and u can satisfy all. I personally find less hairy guys nice and more attractive. I think more body hair makes u matured and look much older....lesser seems younger and boyish in a sense...I dunno if others felt the same ?

Anyway there r many methods in the world to grow hair...u can seek out professional helps from doctors if u wan...I think they will find out wheres ur problem lies and give u the correct solution.I think its better den u try those uncertified methods. End of day, just hope u will appreciate wad u really have...if can i would love to exchange place wif u...hate shavin hairs...LOL!

If you are hairy, you wanna be smooth.

If you are smooth, you wanna be hairy.

If you are dark skin, you wanna be fair.

If you are fair, you wanna be tanned.

If you are fat, you wanna be muscular.

If you are skinny, you wanna be muscular.

If you have a small cock, you want to have a big cock.

That will never end ... :rolleyes:

Be satisfy with what you have ... after all you are unique :lol:

If you are hairy, you wanna be smooth. (Now that I am grown up,I do honestly wish I am smooth…)

If you are smooth, you wanna be hairy. (When I was a young,I had wished I will grown up being a hairy man…)

If you are dark skin, you wanna be fair. (When I was fair,I had wished I will be sun–kissed…)

If you are fair, you wanna be tanned. (Now that I am getting fair,I do honestly wish I can get tanned easily like before…)

If you are fat, you wanna be muscular. (Now that I am fat,I just wish to down-size a little…)

If you are skinny, you wanna be muscular. (When I was skinny,I had wished I'll never grow fat though…)

If you have a small cock, you want to have a big cock. (I have an average cock but I do honestly wish for it to be bigger though… *哈哈*)

*applause* Well said, ixmog!

Just like:

負 我 的 人 ≠ 我 負 的 人.

負 我 的 人 = 我 恨 的 人.

恨 我 的 人 ≠ 我 恨 的 人.

恨 我 的 人 = 我 負 的 人.

追 我 的 人 ≠ 我 追 的 人.

追 我 的 人 ≠ 我 愛 的 人.

愛 我 的 人 ≠ 我 追 的 人.

愛 我 的 人 ≠ 我 愛 的 人.

我 追 的 人 ≠ 愛 我 的 人.

我 追 的 人 = 我 愛 的 人.

*哈哈* Now I feel so silly…

Edited by rayner

~ Ræ ~

If you are hairy, you wanna be smooth.

If you are smooth, you wanna be hairy.

If you are dark skin, you wanna be fair.

If you are fair, you wanna be tanned.

If you are fat, you wanna be muscular.

If you are skinny, you wanna be muscular.

If you have a small cock, you want to have a big cock.

Gosh! Well Said! :) I guess we are all perfectionists and can never be really satisfied with ourselves so we end up wishing to be someone which we are not <_<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest waterq

Happen to work out at one of the sports center's gym. Saw some guy shaved their underarm hair.

Here's the question? Should men shave their underarm hair? Are those ppl gay?

Guest crazy

Happen to work out at one of the sports center's gym. Saw some guy shaved their underarm hair.

used to be swimmer....most swimmers shaved

Guest Griever

used to be swimmer....most swimmers shaved

Some are for hygiene purpose... and also to look good..especially sportsmen wif very hairy, bushy and overwhelming body hairs.They will shaved as to prevent body odour after aggressive sports and for swimmers, to look good and presentable. Can be unsightful if theres an amazon forest underneath the arms. Doubt it got anything to do wif orientation.

Guest waterq

Some are for hygiene purpose... and also to look good..especially sportsmen wif very hairy, bushy and overwhelming body hairs.They will shaved as to prevent body odour after aggressive sports and for swimmers, to look good and presentable. Can be unsightful if theres an amazon forest underneath the arms. Doubt it got anything to do wif orientation.

feel that it looks clean and feels clean after shave but straight guys might think that u r gay.. doesnt feel good when u r not openly gay..

feel that it looks clean and feels clean after shave but straight guys might think that u r gay.. doesnt feel good when u r not openly gay..

Nah...nowadaes those young guys of early 20s go waxing and stuffs, str8 or not. They are more into personal groomin den b4...so whether ppl think they r gay or not gay, depends somehow on the grp of ppl ard u.

Though I agree that armpit-hair can look hot, it looks hotter if a muscular man has his pits shaved as part of grooming. There's nothing gay about it. Even all bodybuilders and swimmers do that. I wonder if it improves performance by reducing drag-force... Hmm...

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Guest Jungle Lover

Nothing more of a turn off than to see armpits with no hair. Or shaved pubic hair.. Like a plucked chicken. Or a shaved doggie. Not natural. Its like guys who pluck their eyebrows.

I really love to see a full bushy forest on a guy, whether armpits or crotch.

Guest hair lover

Same here.. same here...

This is one for you Jungle lover..

th_83719_002_123_51lo.JPG

Hear! Hear!

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest waterq

Nah...nowadaes those young guys of early 20s go waxing and stuffs, str8 or not. They are more into personal groomin den b4...so whether ppl think they r gay or not gay, depends somehow on the grp of ppl ard u.

Yah.. i personally think shaved underarm looks so hot and sexy expecially for muscular guy.. for slim guy i even think they look gross with underarm hair.. but u know we are not living in a totally gay world.. people around always judge especially im in the construction line, not a gay liked industry.. everyday working with those straight rude filthy uncles ('ma lat lou' what they called in cantonese).. oh god i really hope one day i can be openly gay and everyone around is gay!! fxxk those uncle.. =.= sick of this straight world.. lol

Guest guest

when i was in the army 5 years ago, half my platoon of straight guys shave their armpit, i think its perfectly normal, in fact i started shaving when i was in the army

In the same breath you should also ask about guys these days plucking/reshaping their eyebrows (happening all over the world ... started with the Japanese men (suspect)!

"Life it too short to be small"

Guest str8 lover

when i am with gay friends , i can accept if one in my group plucks eyebrows and shave armpit,

But if i am checking out an anonymous guy in the street , for example east coast park on a week end where you can see lotsa guys in their natural state , around the food kiosk area in MacDonalds,

when i check out the guys , the real guys to me should have hair in the armpits beacuse it is a sign of puberty or post puberty.

when a guy shaves his armpit hair it sorta takes away the mystery of the guy.

I find armpit has an atraction of his own because everyone has a signature hair growth.

Some has a neat bush that can only be seen when the arm is lifted,

Some can be seen to be bushy beyond the boundary of the pit.

The funny thing is sometimes the guy looks clean cut and decent and kuai kuai and specky but whoa the armpit looks like an animal or part of an animal.'

Check guys out at east coast park and McD.

of coarse iam there to exercise too and let my ice eat ice cream when the opportunity comes along.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious. hahass.... I would trim my pubic and shave my armpit hair for hygiene purposes and sometimes shave my leg hair too if i like a smooth clean leg for a change =x. so wanna know does ppl around do similar or other stuffs to their pubic hair? =X

Chill~ Chill~

Just curious. hahass.... I would trim my pubic and shave my armpit hair for hygiene purposes and sometimes shave my leg hair too if i like a smooth clean leg for a change =x. so wanna know does ppl around do similar or other stuffs to their pubic hair? =X

You sounded like a sissy guy giving the excuse of hygiene for shaving all your body hairs. Definitely not someone with a manly demeanor.

Sorry, I don't agree that a guy should shave his armpit hair nor leg hair. Trimming of pubic to make it manageable is acceptable but to have it completely shaved off is not something I would do.

i won't do anything to my leg hairs, public hairs trim only.

maybe you sweat alot, so you shave your armpit hairs,

heard someone told me, by shaving armpit hairs will look neat too, but i not use with man that are " hairless ",

just do what best for you, as long you comfortable with it

• G_M changed the title to Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.