Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 9

Guest LNM

Guest walou

Just went to try traditional tui-na at Marsiling MRT Station.

Masseur is uncle Tony. Seems to be in his 50s and looks like the Taiwanese chef in the Channel 8 show (celebrities cooking - 3 plus 1, Wed 8pm). Stocky and strong.

Strong and hard massage as requested. He's quite good at locating all the acupoints. Saw a number of certificates on the wall. Overall very good at kneading out all the knots and tension in the back.

under traditional tui-na, where got kneading out all the knots. Thats means you don't understand about tui-na and kneading. Basically do you know what the meaning of Tui-Na?? Kneading?? Accupoints??

Please lor..

Guest guest

under traditional tui-na, where got kneading out all the knots. Thats means you don't understand about tui-na and kneading. Basically do you know what the meaning of Tui-Na?? Kneading?? Accupoints??

Please lor..

Yes, please read up on what is tui-na.

http://www.balanceflow.com/BAtuina.htm

http://www.selattcm.com/TCM_treatment.html

http://www.xinhuatherapy.com/massage.html

Guest guest

Actually tuina and kneading are quite similar except tuina is more towards the direction of qi and focus on the meridian points..chinese technique. Kneading is more towards the western techniques. Both are ok lah..as long as you get maximum benefits out of the session that is good enough..don't have to "kill" each other over such small issue. But to be honest, so far i hve not come across a real tuina practitioner in singapore. Mostly just use stronger rubbing style..etc Actually tuina do have some joint manipulation and not just the common cracking your neck..type..

Guest Rvkluoo

Massage is a personal art of manupilating with hands. Even if u do come across one that's truly tuina style, can u tell? If u can means u are more expert than a tuina practioner. U shld b called Doctor Tuina Professor!!

So let's all don't bull shit ourselves to claim we know this that, especially when we are just customers!!

Guest Massageguest

Went to Tony for massage. Had a minor shoulder injury from playing tennis. He is able to press the points to relieve the tension and the shoulder now feels much better. His massage is also very good. He told me although he has all the certificates, he has also picked up other tuina and massage skills with a tie-da (铁打)chinese physician of yonder. Those days things were not so regulated but hey, people still go to them and the tuina is usually very effective. I think if you are looking for a really good massage or some muscle cure and done by a deliciously good looking stout mature man, do give him a try. I think he is also gay-friendly although in my case, nothing goes beyond the massage. He is ok if you are naked for his massage.

Guest how much

Went to Tony for massage. Had a minor shoulder injury from playing tennis. He is able to press the points to relieve the tension and the shoulder now feels much better. His massage is also very good. He told me although he has all the certificates, he has also picked up other tuina and massage skills with a tie-da (铁打)chinese physician of yonder. Those days things were not so regulated but hey, people still go to them and the tuina is usually very effective. I think if you are looking for a really good massage or some muscle cure and done by a deliciously good looking stout mature man, do give him a try. I think he is also gay-friendly although in my case, nothing goes beyond the massage. He is ok if you are naked for his massage.

hi.. may i know how much does he charge for massage ?

Guest guest

Just back from waterspa today. Reasonable massage, but good ambiance and cleanliness. Staff was friendly too.

1 hour traditional massage = $80 (oil) But i love the salt scrub

me too ... love the service and full body treatment. one of the best in town,, promo is good too ,,,,

tip 50 to 100 depend what u need.. going this week, join me??

Guest Tommy

me too ... love the service and full body treatment. one of the best in town,, promo is good too ,,,,

Bull Shits.

Guest guest

If you are paying...

Guest Guest

$50/hr for normal masage and $60/hr for oil massage. I just went to his plc for massage today. Massage skill is good. I opt for oil massage and he is ok if you are nude.

Went for a massage at Eddie's in Hougang last week and here's my review:

I was held up at work so can only make a late appointment - initially told him 11pm but i only managed to reach at 11.30pm - sorry Eddie! but he was very nice kept asking me no need to rush take my time. :)

his place was quite easy to find, and the moment i enter, he ushered me into the massage room and gave me a cup of tea - blueberry and something else, quite nice and good for me since i was rushing. heh. Oh and he reminded me not to drink too much in case halfway through the massage i need to go toilet. lol

Massage started once i'm ready and he started off with a body scrub for me. :) felt very good. after that he ushered me into his bathroom to clean up. Towels is nicely hung outside the cubicle and the rain shower is really a nice touch. Can hear him preparing the massage bed outside while i shower, and when i was ready, i dried myself and was greeted with a nicely set up massage bed.

Now for the massage: he started by asking me if there's any area i would like to concentrate on. As i've been running quite a bit lately, i told him my thigh areas are aching and also my back. His massage strokes are firm - which i like as it really help to knead those tired muscles.

How much eddie charge for body scrub and massage ?

Guest orangee

Eddie rate is $50 . You can check his website at www.eddiemassage.com Best to sms him.

Tell him what you need. Dont sms him kingky questions , he will never return your reply.

Guest Guest 3

Waste money just to pay for hamky pamky, want free internet web site alot specialy guys. Massage is to enjoy & feel relax unless they gv u free for special if not y waste money to pay for special. I anytime also can get free if i want to. So go for massage but don pay extra for special

Guest Molecut

Put it this way, u pay money for massage then u get massage ONLY. why blame the Massuer when u want extra & u pay nothing.

In that case, its better to pay sauna n get mutual wanking. Cheaper cos no massage done for u.

Guest Guest

Put it this way, u pay money for massage then u get massage ONLY. why blame the Massuer when u want extra & u pay nothing.

In that case, its better to pay sauna n get mutual wanking. Cheaper cos no massage done for u.

100% argee...no free lunch in this world ...

Guest Ah-Beng

where can find young ah beng look therapist for massage service?? i love ah beng. thank for sharing :lol:

I am a lean looking Ah beng providing massage in early twenties,just ord. pse provide your email and i will write to you my contact for appt. Tks...

Guest Guest

I am a lean looking Ah beng providing massage in early twenties,just ord. pse provide your email and i will write to you my contact for appt. Tks...

What is your e mail adds ??

Guest land0817

land0817@hotmail.sg

Juz curious if there's any home based massage in Sengkang ?

why don't you try Eddie or Eric from hougang? Since the review for both are in the top from our BW's list.

Some more if you take buses from Compass Point, it is just a 10-15 min travel distance to reach the designation. For Eddie, the stop is just direct infront of his Blk and as for Eric, need to take another 7 or 8 mins walking distance to reach his blk.

But I also remember last time there is one either from Sengkang or from Punggol. Can't really remember as u need to search for urself. hehe...

why don't you try Eddie or Eric from hougang? Since the review for both are in the top from our BW's list.

Some more if you take buses from Compass Point, it is just a 10-15 min travel distance to reach the designation. For Eddie, the stop is just direct infront of his Blk and as for Eric, need to take another 7 or 8 mins walking distance to reach his blk.

But I also remember last time there is one either from Sengkang or from Punggol. Can't really remember as u need to search for urself. hehe...

hmm got hapy ending ?

Guest happy now?

hmm got hapy ending ?

Yes, with a small fees Happy Ending and handjob will be provided like this in the video

Guest Guest

I massage two time to three time a week... Cost me about 1.5k a month ... Anyone know anyone want to work for me 2 or 3 time a week.. Thank

Guest Guest

I massage two time to three time a week... Cost me about 1.5k a month ... Anyone know anyone want to work for me 2 or 3 time a week.. Thank

Is safe to massage everyday???

hi, not sure where to post it but seems that this is the only topic I can post under if I do not wish to create a new topic.

Anyone know where to find good shoulder massage? I dun mind commercial one like wanyang etc but recommendation of the masseurs doing it is very important.

Guest Guest 4

Hi, u can try Andy massage, his skill of treating bodyache is good but no hanky panke. His contact no is 82235644. Try ur luck, difficult to book him bc he alway fullybook

Guest guest

We provide professional body massage for men and lady.We specialize in swedish,sensual, fusion and hard massage,with more than 4 years of experience . After a hard working days.let our therapy hands pampered you. We provide discreet incall/outcall massage service for apartment/hotel/condominium.(7pm-12am weekday and 12pm-12am weekend/public holiday). Make a resevation with us now and enjoy a sensual body pampering massage session like never before.

60min massage -$69, after discount -$59 first time customer only

90min massage -$89, after discount -$79 first time customer only

120min massage -$110, after discount -$100 first time customer only

30min body scrub (must along with massage) -$40, after discount -$30 first time customer only

** pls make appointment 3 hours in advance

** just professional massage and no any extra service

** inhouse massage at chinatown area will have no discount.

** end of massage after 11.30pm need extra charge $15 for transportation.

sms only-97288721(vincent

sms only - 96454592 (Ray)

Guest Like senior man

i Just went to try traditional tui-na at Marsiling MRT Station.

Overall very good at kneading out all the knots and tension in the back.

Guest LUCAS

How about from Google searched links..... . ....more professional massage ...to select...just 2 cents worth of recommendations...

Guest LUCAS

How about from Google searched links...www.. ...more professional massage ...to select...just 2 cents worth of recommendations...

from google search ....SingaporeMassage .INFO

Guest like mature

$50 dollar for one hours.

i Just went to try traditional tui-na at Marsiling MRT Station.

Overall very good at kneading out all the knots and tension in the back.

Hi!

Where can i find good massage by male therapists? (especially in shop ,not in my own home)

Do they provide happy ending (e.g. milking or more extra service)?

If u r using their services, are you naked usually or with paper underwear on?

Are they naked throughout?

Please share,thanks!

I had feeling unwell due to long hours lately.

My body was really "sian" and lack of "good energy"

By chance, I saw a Chinese massage shop in my neighbourhood.

The fee was $40 per hour.

The lady used her skills to "decompress" my tiredness and relieve the strain on my shoulders.

Overall, it was a very rewarding one hour.

Now I am much more upbeat and rejuvenated.

Anyone with similar experiences?

What about 刮痧?