Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 9

Guest LNM

Just returned from Andy's massage.

I wasn't sure so I decided to try.

Andy is a pleasant and down-to-earth chap. I told him about my stiff shoulders and legs and he was very dedicated to his profession, giving more attention to the shoulder blades, neck and legs.

His technique is more on massaging the tendons and veins. There was pain but it also felt good.

I booked for 2h and it stretched to almost 3h (at the same price).

Have made a future booking in late November.

Yesterday (9 Dec), Andy was fully booked for the day.

Can some kind patron who visited him, give us your field report.

Looks like the good review abt him is garnering strong patronage.

Thanks

Guest Pasir Ris

Yesterday (9 Dec), Andy was fully booked for the day.

Can some kind patron who visited him, give us your field report.

Looks like the good review abt him is garnering strong patronage.

Thanks

Guest Pasir Ris

Had my 2nd visit at Andy's.

Here's my field report:

His room is air-conditioned but not too cold.

He has no frills for furniture: It's just the massage bed and a side table for the oil.

He starts massaging the back, butt, thigh and legs, foot then toes (no pain)

The pain comes when he massages my sides (ribs) and inner thighs . I think that's where my tendons are.

The neck massage was relaxing but the skull massage was painful for me.

(I guess I could ask for less strength, but did not think of it at that time)

Then he did the tummy, shoulders and hands massage.

This would take at least 2 hours.

Andy is married. There is no hanky panky.

He is dedicated in his massage and so far, my 2 sessions have gone beyond the 2h mark.

For me, there was pain during the massage but after the massage, the pain was gone and I felt more energetic, especially the next day.

I've made my booking for January.

Here's my field report:

He has no frills for furniture: It's just the massage bed and a side table for the oil.

The pain comes when he massages my sides (ribs) and inner thighs . I think that's where my tendons are.

He is dedicated in his massage and so far, my 2 sessions have gone beyond the 2h mark.

For me, there was pain during the massage but after the massage, the pain was gone and I felt more energetic, especially the next day.

DUN BULL SHITS!

Here's my field report:

I always believe good massage don't come cheap, cheap massage may not be good. If he is so good, he shouldn't charge cheap right? WHy?

I always believe good massage don't come cheap, cheap massage may not be good. If he is so good, he shouldn't charge cheap right? WHy?

Some like cheap and good plus extra service with plus plus plus plus plus.. Its depends on massuers will give the PLUS!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest singaporeboy

Precisely, some repeat and repeat again like broken record. i also have goose pimples

I suggest to readers to read some reviews wisely. www.singaporemassage.info is quite reliable as the writers put some effort to intro the retailers.

Some portals review is good too.

Over here. just be wise.....2 cents worth of sharing.

Guest massagee

I suggest to readers to read some reviews wisely. www.singaporemassage.info is quite reliable as the writers put some effort to intro the retailers.

Some portals review is good too.

Over here. just be wise.....2 cents worth of sharing.

I am not sure if you are referring to the right portal. This portal doesn't seems to have reviews ( www.singapremassage.info right?). Only advertising all the male spas in singapore. I can name afew that are below par i.e Ms square, valley spa, anjana, tantra massage and private space disappeared liao (how good can it be???). I won't trust any of these places...

• 1 month later...

hi,

Andy's slots are fully booked for oct and nov. have to wait till dec. sad sad. so popular.

Anyone tried Andy lately? Is he still very popular and very difficult to get an appt with him? Dont want to sms him and find out that the appt will be a month later.

Guest Massage God

Precisely, some repeat and repeat again like broken record. i also have goose pimples

I am protecting any one here......I feel it is not wrong to protect their reputation.....I guess they do not do advertising here as such advertisinmg here...may not get good remarks....so you use inapproperiate words here to describe them.....could yoiu be one of them??????

Anyway...this forum is on personal experience ....and review them.....

Guest Handsome Guy

I am protecting any one here......I feel it is not wrong to protect their reputation.....I guess they do not do advertising here as such advertisinmg here...may not get good remarks....so you use inapproperiate words here to describe them.....could yoiu be one of them??????

Anyway...this forum is on personal experience ....and review them.....

Whoever sell themselves well, business will grow. I like the reviews....ANY HANDSOME massage man to intro???? Can let my mouth wet...and hard....sensual hands????

• 2 weeks later...

Announcing the new BW Massage sub-Forum

1. The massage series have being very popular with our readers as evident by the longevity of the massage threads and thread view counts.

2. Based on feedback from readers, masseurs and discussion among moderators, we have decided to start a DEDICATED massage sub-forum under the Special Interest Section.

3. This will be a ONE-STOP forum for everything massage in BlowingWind Forum.

All massage threads, the Home-based Massage List (HML) will be moved into this Massage sub-forum.

All advertisements by masseurs and establishments will also be put into this Massage forum.

4. We will enact the following rules in this Massage sub-forum.

- All new threads can only be started by Registered Members.

Therefore you want to post your commercial activities, please register.

- Members and guest can reply to threads started.

- Everyone can read the massage sub-forum

5. The massage forum will be moderated by the existing moderators as in the Main Forum.

We will be monitoring the activities of this new massage forum closely.

6. Please support the BW Massage sub-forum, the masseurs and make the forum useful and informative.

Thanks

On behalf of the moderators,

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

Let me kick start this thread with some trip reports.

Jimmy of Toa Payoh Lorong 5

Booked Jimmy just before CNY when I was doing an errand at Toa Payoh. Google Map/Street View showed his flat as one of those older 3-room HDB block. So I wasn't expecting much in ambiance.

Jimmy is 45yo, crew-cut and very well maintained, probably via regular gym routine. Pleasant and cheerful guy that makes the massage session enjoyable.

Jimmy's place is very interesting. He cleared his sitting room and have his massage bed right in the centre forming a very spacious room. He has knocked down a slab of the sitting room wall to be able to walk direct into the toilet from the sitting room. Very bold design for a 3-room flat.

These are very thoughtful as you the customer have the best part of the flat to relax and it gets you direct access to the adjourning bathroom without going through the kitchen. He did not close his bedroom door and you can see his bedroom is very neat and clean. His deco is traditional Chinese with a mix of modern furniture.

Jimmy's massage is firm and well done. He tries hard to unknot some of my stubborn knots and also used his body weight well to press my back. But noticed that he sweats a bit.

Overall very pleasant experience and I enjoyed it.

Name : Jimmy (45 yo, Chinese)

Place : Lorong 5 Toa Payoh Flat, 10 mins walk from Toa Payoh MRT

Facility : Private Flat, Proper massage bed with Fan.

Price : $60/hr

Eddie of Hougang

1. Eddie is one of those ever-green masseur that I'll go at least once every year. I went this CNY. You want a massage and you want to be pampered, Eddie is the gold standard for "spa-environment" massage in a home at $50.

2. Eddie has many reviews written about him, in this review I will just highlight some of the things of which Eddie is different from the rest of the home-based masseurs.

3. Eddie is genuinely service-oriented. I say he has service in his genes.

Some masseurs do their massage as a job, Eddie delights in pampering his customer.

You go to his place and other masseur's place, you can tell the difference and you feel welcome and at ease.

4. Infrastructure & Products. He has renovated his house well. More importantly over the years he has continued to maintain the place to look neat, clean and tidy. The bathroom/toilet is always the acid test for me about the masseur's cleanliness standard. His toilet is Dry, Spotless and Bright.

His massage bed is a mechanized bed that he he raise and lower. Professional investment.

The setup of his massage room have tea-set, towel-warmer, cream, lotions and massage items NEATLY placed. His massage routine flows smoothly. He has his professional certificates and Straits-Times Reviews nicely framed on the wall.

Sounds like a lot of stuff but it is neatly arranged. Everything not for the customer are nicely hidden.

5. Products. Eddie prides in using Dermalogica brand products for his massage only. He does not stinge on the ingredients.

6. Eye for detail.

He will off the aircon when doing the initial scrub and then on the air-con later. He will explain these details to you. He will shield the lights so it would not get into your eyes. The drink he serve is always warm and kept warm. He will set the shower to the right temperature before he let you into the bathroom. Shower room are attached and lights are bright. His towels are thick, soft, clean and smells good. NO holes in the towel.

7. Consistency and Continuous Improvement.

Eddie is around doing home massage for many years (I guess more than 10). What is amazing is his ability to maintaining consistency of standard. I also notice that he keeps upgrading himself with new professional courses. This is commendable as I notice that many other masseurs after a few years in operation tends to take short-cuts. Discerning customer can tell.

8. Guys please pick up some of his tips from Eddie :)

Name : Eddie (40+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Blk 698B Hougang Street 61 Flat

Price : $50/hr

Web : http://www.eddiemassage.com

I totally agree with Hendry about the services on top of the massage's skill that Eddy have. My first home based massage thatI ever tried is Eddy's, it is about 2 years ago. He provided me free body scrub before proceed with the massage. At that time he already work as property agent. He told me that doing massage is his part time and only when he is free.

After the first massage with Eddy, I have tried few other masseurs for the past 2 years.

Base on the massage skill, massage room environment, service/etc, I would like to share my judgement for each of masseurs that I tried.

Please take note that my judgement is based on my own experience. Probably the masseurs in the bottom list have improved the skills over time, some of you maybe agree or disagree with the scoring below :

Scoring based on : massage skills , environment, service/attitude.

1. Eddy Hougang : 9/10, 9/10, 9/10 . Overall score : 9/10

2. Eric Hougang : 8.5/10, 7/10, 9/10. Overall score : 8.5/10

3. Paul Lim Bedok : 8/10, 8/10, 8/10 . Overall score : 8/10

4. Terry Clementi : 7/10, 7/10, 8/10 . Overall score : 7.5/10

5. Mario Bugis : 7/10, 8/10, 7/10. Overall score : 7.5/10

6. Bobby CCK : 8/10, 8/10, 7/10. Overall score : 7.5/10

7. Mr Ang AMK : 8/10, 6/10, 8/10 . Overall score : 7.5/10

8. Han AMK : 7/10, 6/10, 8/10. Overall score : 7/10

9. Bobby CCK : 8/10, 8/10, 6/10. Overall score : 7/10

10. John Bedok Reservoir : 6/10, 6/10, 7/10 : 6.5/10

The contact of each massuer can be found in the Home Based Masseur Listing in this forum.

Correction on Bobby's position :

I totally agree with Hendry about the services on top of the massage's skill that Eddy have. My first home based massage thatI ever tried is Eddy's, it is about 2 years ago. He provided me free body scrub before proceed with the massage. At that time he already work as property agent. He told me that doing massage is his part time and only when he is free.

After the first massage with Eddy, I have tried few other masseurs for the past 2 years.

Base on the massage skill, massage room environment, service/etc, I would like to share my judgement for each of masseurs that I tried.

Please take note that my judgement is based on my own experience. Probably the masseurs in the bottom list have improved the skills over time, some of you maybe agree or disagree with the scoring below :

9. John Bedok Reservoir : 6/10, 6/10, 7/10 : 6.5/10

The contact of each massuer can be found in the Home Based Masseur Listing in this forum.

Guest guests

Any good recommendation for shiatsu massage provided by a home based massuer?

you can consider kenny at holland, $100 for 1.5 hour

Guest looking for massage

Who are those masseurs? They are not in the listing...

Could you please provide us the contact?

Thank you

9. Bobby CCK : 8/10, 8/10, 6/10. Overall score : 7/10

10. John Bedok Reservoir : 6/10, 6/10, 7/10 : 6.5/10

Guest guest

You can find all the messuers contact at "Singapore Home-Based Massage List ( H M L ) For Men" Dont be lazy :swear:

Do scold him la. He is right. Not all the masseurs are in HML. All the ones in HML provides "options". Also those advertised here will go into HML list. So "looking for massage" is not wrong. But go read all the messages, you will find all of them there. Some people have given their field reports so do your own search.

Guest Felix

What's the address of Alleviate?

Are the massuers all male? If they have both male and female massuers, and in view that it is probably not a gay massage centre, how should I politely request to be served a male therapist?

It has both male and female masseurs.

There is nothing wrong or rude with asking for same sex masseur. Dun feel shy about it. I even enquired if I have chubby male masseur and was provided with one. During the massage, I asked if they have other chubby male masseurs. Apparently, they do but I never had the chance to go back to try.

You are the customer and you are the one paying for the service. Ask for what you want. If they do not provide, that is another matter. You have the option of leaving.

Guest Andy Lim

I been to one guy that is really very good in massage 2 to 3 hrs charge only $ 50/- He very expirence and can treat. many type of pain but quite difficult to book him , You can try and call him hp 82235644 ( Andy)

Called Andy...Sih Beh hard to get him.. .....expensive to get too.....Andy....a queen..???

Guest Rogue

There is a big disparity between Trevvy massage threads n BW massage posts. BW is filled with worshippers for matured masseurs plying their services n singing praises about their skills. Prices average $60/hr. But Trevvy info follows the younger n extra services massagers. $85/hr on average. More $$ with extras, of course!

So unbelievable.

Guest Cocoon

There is a big disparity between Trevvy massage threads n BW massage posts. BW is filled with worshippers for matured masseurs plying their services n singing praises about their skills. Prices average $60/hr. But Trevvy info follows the younger n extra services massagers. $85/hr on average. More $$ with extras, of course!

So unbelievable.

Nothing is unbelieveable. You have the $, pick either A or B.

A: Trevvy.

B: BW

Guest guest

Actually the average price of BW is around 50/hr now. Some are even quoting 40/hr (wonder how they survive). Having tried both trevvy and bw masseurs, i find bw masseurs higher standard in terms of massage skills. Trevvy masseurs offers xxx, options and are usually younger/better build (but not necessary good looking). So they charge higher. Also they have to pay for the ads in Trevvy wherelse in BW, you don't hve to pay and can adv everyday (noticed some massuers keep promoting their services).

My advise for those looking for good massages, read the past massage threads. Besides those reports on masseurs from HML listing, there are some great field reports on masseurs not from the listing. You just need to read those old threads and you will be able to find them. I know I find some good ones by reading past reports.

Guest gazarette

need a recommendations from fellow BHMs who frequent masseurs..

anyone i could go to for a massage from masseurs whom wouldn't mind massaging a chub? need to get help on the lower back pain..

Guest asiatrip61

Pls share with us the good one u find... Thank u!!

I like these comments because, till now it is impossible to find a real good massage at a normal price. I am foreigner who works in Singapore from 5 y !!!

Guest Wisely

There's no such place as Trevvy or bw masseurs. WTF u talking? But I do agree that bw masseurs are older so it's cheaper. They have to. Otherwise, how to compete with young things. Youth is $$. oh come on, let's not kid ourselves.

There's no such place as Trevvy or bw masseurs. WTF u talking? But I do agree that bw masseurs are older so it's cheaper. They have to. Otherwise, how to compete with young things. Youth is $$. oh come on, let's not kid ourselves.

The mature are more experienced, the younger ones will suck you dry. :thumb:

Guest Far west

Matured doesn't mean more experienced. Some are weak in massage as the threads here have revealed. It's their ages that they have to lower their rates.

But there are also young ones with very good skills & experience cos they are trained & certified.

Guest Massagee

Matured doesn't mean more experienced. Some are weak in massage as the threads here have revealed. It's their ages that they have to lower their rates.

But there are also young ones with very good skills & experience cos they are trained & certified.

Dun believe 100% on the threads here. The best is you personally must try it.