Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

Guest Guest

No need to lick or suck your thumb to make it wet. U just need to wet your finger with water and then circle ard your nipple will do. :) My nipples are very sensitive, just using fingers to touch and foundle my nipples, my dick will get semi-hard. And if i feel horny and when i try to circle my nipples with my finger, i will feel super shiok and my nipples will also become super hard, by then my dick already rock hard liao w/o even jerking it.

Heard pple said only gay will have sensitive nipples, i guess i am indeed 100% gay liao since i have such a sensitive nipples! :P

Playing with one's own nipples is like masturbation - it feels good but wait till u tried letting another man do it for u then u realise it is much much more shiok.

A good top is also good at playing nipples of the bottom because he knows how to control the bottom's body. I have sensitive hole and also have sensitive nipples because they seem to link together and the feeling spread from one to the other. What the man do to the woman in straight pxxn, the top also do the same to the bottom like radio, pinch play from behind....

I have big nipples and all tops immediately know how to attack my dead spot....they are more sensitive then my hole. I can escape if someone go straight for my hole but grab my nipples...I get electric shocks and get frozen ready to be taken....even in public at the old Shogun...someone asked me why I let the top take me like that...I also cannot understand why I let him pull off my towel and push me over the big bed in the TV room and take me from behind....in front of the mirror somemore....I said this kind of thing only a top and a bottom do it automatically...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nipple Teats

My friend has a nice chest. However his nipples teats, one side is protruding nicely the left one is collapsed even when he is stimulated.

Anyway to bring it up ?

I had something similar to that.

Don't think there's really a solution to that.

Anyway, regardless of erected or collapsed nipples,

guys with nice pecs are damn hot.

Nice pecs, visible nipples and areola, nice stomach, completely glistering in sweat. :thumb:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alien

It can be a super turn-on when you see a man standing before you with his hard swollen tool and his nipples erect. :whistle:

Totally agreed. A guy with a hard tool and a erected nipples is such a turn-on.

I remembered there was once i was at a gym, saw this guy with a hard nipples underneath his tank top. His shape of his nipples was so obvious, and while i am looking at his erected nipples, i got an instant hardon!

I love playing with nipples ... Even more so when I am in my long sleeve shirt and pants at work ... But cannot openly play with them ... So I usually cross my arms over the chest and discreetly tease my nipples with my fingers :whistle:

Point taken. Will be useful when I start work. :whistle:

Right now when I'm at school, and when I wear short berms and nobody is around,

I rub my leg up and down, shuffling the hair, and move my hands up to my chest and stomach, rubbing over the nipples.

Would love to do that while smiling to other guys. :whistle:

I only stop when I'm realise that I'm such a slut.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

to sidetrack a little: one thing i like to do immediately after my top cums is to lick/stroke/tease his tits mercilessly. seems the tits is especially sensitive after a man cums. most tops struggle to extricate themselves or writh in pleasure haha esp the macho ones.

Guest alien

to sidetrack a little: one thing i like to do immediately after my top cums is to lick/stroke/tease his tits mercilessly. seems the tits is especially sensitive after a man cums. most tops struggle to extricate themselves or writh in pleasure haha esp the macho ones.

Did the top managed to cum again after u have tease his tits str8 after he cum?

Guest alien

Did the top managed to cum again after u have tease his tits str8 after he cum?

Guest Guest

I get an instant hard on on my nipples after a run when I cool down soon after. When I stop perspiring and the cool wind blowing against me, my nipples will get hard and start protruding through my thin and sheer nylon sports singlet.

The prying eyes of joggers around me keep staring at my vital parts, and I am sure I soon became their object of fantasy and desire.

Guest alien

I get an instant hard on on my nipples after a run when I cool down soon after. When I stop perspiring and the cool wind blowing against me, my nipples will get hard and start protruding through my thin and sheer nylon sports singlet.

The prying eyes of joggers around me keep staring at my vital parts, and I am sure I soon became their object of fantasy and desire.

When u feel cold, usually your nipples will got erected. Sometimes when i run topless, and when there is cold wind blow past me, my nipples will got hard! But nobody will bother even they see lo.

Anyway, it is quite an eye-candy having to see another guy's nipples got hard.

When u feel cold, usually your nipples will got erected. Sometimes when i run topless, and when there is cold wind blow past me, my nipples will got hard! But nobody will bother even they see lo.

Anyway, it is quite an eye-candy having to see another guy's nipples got hard.

Interesting, mine is hard all the time.

Edited by Tight Ass

Well... I've been making efforts to get fitter over the past few months, and I dare say that I'm getting results. However, the problem comes when I try to buy t-shirts which are more fitting towards my body. My chest is relatively developed and shows and my stomach also doesn't stick out (abs coming along [although slower than I'd like]) but... my nipples tend to protrude through the shirt.

I've never really liked the look and found it a kinda turn off, but what do you guys think the rule is on nipples and t-shirts? Is it a yes thing or a no thing? Should I just work out more or should I just get looser shirts which don't really flatter my body as much as I'd like them to? It doesn't really help in my case that I think I have larger-than-average nipples.

Curse this conflict between vanity and practicality...

Edited by Histonin

How about using nipple tape?

walking around with protruding nipples is like walking around with an erected dick.

No it's more like a thermometer, measuring the temperature of the place....haha :)

The girls use these things called Nu Bras....got guys one or not???

Edited by Avecinfuser

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

Of course it's a hot thing. :twisted:

But I understand if some people may think otherwise. I have some shirts that are now a bit too tight for me, and hence my nipples would be showing, and I'm feeling embarrassed to wear them 'coz I don't think I can pull that look off. :oops:

Usually an innerwear can help to obscure the protruding nipples, if you are not entirely confident about them.

Edited by derryfawne

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Guest Guest

i too, dont buy teeshirt/shirt that show my nipples....even if i have a sexy body, i still find it uncomfortable in front of my colleagues.

some teeshirts use thin materials (like CottonOn) so i dont buy them.

Well... I've been making efforts to get fitter over the past few months, and I dare say that I'm getting results. However, the problem comes when I try to buy t-shirts which are more fitting towards my body. My chest is relatively developed and shows and my stomach also doesn't stick out (abs coming along [although slower than I'd like]) but... my nipples tend to protrude through the shirt.

I've never really liked the look and found it a kinda turn off, but what do you guys think the rule is on nipples and t-shirts? Is it a yes thing or a no thing? Should I just work out more or should I just get looser shirts which don't really flatter my body as much as I'd like them to? It doesn't really help in my case that I think I have larger-than-average nipples.

Show it off! :thumb: *Lick lick* :whistle:

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Guest alien

Confirm it is very hot and turn on by revealing your nipples tru ur shirt! Usually u must have at least average size or bigger nipples in order tht ur nipples will be able to see tru ur tight t-shirt or shirt. Small nipples wld not have such hot effect loh.

Whenever i see a guy with nipples protruding tru his shirt or t-shirt, i wld get turn on by him and sometimes even got an instant hard-on! :P

Guest Guest

Going to the gym to get fitter and your nipples are showing through your shirt?

Dude are you telling us you have being some testoterone pills or steriods for your workout?

That is the only way your nipples starts to grow because of the excess hormones you induce your body to produce, eventually you will have bitch tits, not nice nipples anymore !

Guest Wondering

Curse this conflict between vanity and practicality...

Do you mind going on a date with me?

Guest chnBoi

Why don't you post a picture of it so we can see? :)

For me, the sight is usually a turn-on, especially when the guy is cute and has a nice body. However, for those that are more like moobs (man boobs), I try not to look.

I'm quite conservative when it comes to this, but luckily mine are usually not so perky.

For nipple tape, I heard of a gal friend who couldn't find and used masking tape instead. Apparently just as effective! She went to swim with them!

Going to the gym to get fitter and your nipples are showing through your shirt?

Dude are you telling us you have being some testoterone pills or steriods for your workout?

That is the only way your nipples starts to grow because of the excess hormones you induce your body to produce, eventually you will have bitch tits, not nice nipples anymore !

Haha definitely not! I don't take any hormones whatsoever. All that's in my body is due to good old natural food. I've noticed actually that my nipples seem to be perkier than most. My boyfriend's commented on their size before, which makes it somewhat embarrassing for me, especially when I want to wear nice fitting clothes.

They look nice, but the stupid thing is that my nipples just poke through the material and create two very prominent landmarks. That's not the kind of attention to my chest I want to be drawing.

Do you mind going on a date with me?

Sorry mate, I'm taken. Wouldn't mind being friends though. =)

Why don't you post a picture of it so we can see? :)

Show it off! :thumb: *Lick lick* :whistle:

I might just do that actually... Although I think you guys have more than brotherly advice on your minds... Is that a devil I see? :twisted:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although as I'd like to ask again, would working out more actually help this problem? I'm wondering if by increasing the size of my pecs my nipples would be overshadowed by the chest contours and hence made less visible..

Edited by Histonin

Guest dots

i have very sensitive, erected nipples since young.

even straight guys get turned on when they see my 2 dots.

aunties cursed me with their envious eyes bcoz they saw their husband peeping at me.

• G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.