Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

Well ... My nipples just do :clap:

Agree with you. Nipples get hard for the strangest reasons.

There are some days where my nipples will turn hard and get sore because of chafing with the fabric. No idea why they went erect when I'm not horny.

On the other hand, my nipples don't really turn me on so much. Squeezing and touching my pecs give me a more powerful feeling. :twisted:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Well ... My nipples just do :clap:

I guess if i were to run topless , my nipples sometimes also wld get hard. When cold wind blow om my body while i am running, and saw another cute hot topless guy ran past me!

wow. nipples licking session. count me in.

alien is right. your nipples have to be sensitive to feel shiok.

Mine are <<Don't Feed The Troll>>, protrude.

I groan when they are licked.

the senses of my nips are also connected to my cock.

when they are licked, my cock gets real hard, I may even cum if

my nipples get licked too pleasurably.

Same lor, think my nipples also connected to my cock. If i want my cock to get hard, i just need to touch and fondle my nipples and my cock will be hard!

Love licking a hairy guys nipples too. Or as part of routine to lick him all over before a bj! Lips, neck nipples and the guy will Moan like crazy. And lick the back of the neck when on top before entering for fxxk.

Guest GuestOne

Does anyone know how to lighten the nipple color? I know the color darkens due to all the stimulation, ie sucking. Does those nipple lightening cream sold in pharmacies work? Thks.

Does anyone know how to lighten the nipple color? I know the color darkens due to all the stimulation, ie sucking. Does those nipple lightening cream sold in pharmacies work? Thks.

I also thinking of trying...some even promise immediate

lightening effect. anyone tried?

You know some Chinese guys have fair skin but super dark skinned dicks , the dicks is covered in an animal skin colored dark brown skin on the dick but the rest of the body is pure milk white, so if the nipple lightening cream works for the nipple will it work also for those who want to lightened the color of their cock skin

Guest GuestOne

You know some Chinese guys have fair skin but super dark skinned dicks , the dicks is covered in an animal skin colored dark brown skin on the dick but the rest of the body is pure milk white, so if the nipple lightening cream works for the nipple will it work also for those who want to lightened the color of their cock skin

What is dick coverd in an animal skin colored???

Anyone nipples wld change colour when u are feeling horny and when nipples are hard?

When i was watching pxxno and when i feel very horny and nipples got hard while masturbating, i seen tht the colour of my nipples turn a bit darker.

• 1 month later...
Guest Curious

I find that my nipple head actually grows bigger over time. I'm not sure if this is because it has been licked, pinched and suck many times during fun. Personally, I dont like big nipple head. I wondered if there are ways to make it smaller or soften it...

Fungus started to grow, do visit a doc to get some sperm cream to apply on the affected area.

I find that my nipple head actually grows bigger over time. I'm not sure if this is because it has been licked, pinched and suck many times during fun. Personally, I dont like big nipple head. I wondered if there are ways to make it smaller or soften it...

Your nipples will 'grow' but not the way you think. I do know of a guy I played with in the sauna. His nipples are really long and bigger than most. It's because he enjoy having his nipples to bitten hard and "tortured". The harder you bite the more shiok he gets. So I believed that's how his nipple is long and thick.

So if you don't want your nipples to "grow" then don't let ppl touch it or play with it. As for getting it smaller. Go see an plastic surgeon. Why change something that is not broken? So what if you have bigger than 'normal' nipples?

Guest nipple sucker

i have inverted nipples and would like to get it fixed, wonder whether there is any other gay guy out there with the same problem?

my longtime buddy used to have such inverted nipples but over the years, but now they are protruding out and proud... must be the years of being sucked and nibbled and bitten.

Inverted nipples can also be fixed by surgery.

Guest cumcum

Is nipple play a skill and easy to learn, or is it a no brainer type of play?

A guy once played with my nipples. It was quite shiok. It feels like some vibration and he just using his lips. I dun know how he do it, the vibration is just like come with variable speed...fast then faster. haha

is this normal? Do u guys experience the same when your bf/buddy play with your nipples? Or is it a skill with the lips?

Dun know if there is a way to play/stimulate your own nipples when masturbating. I tried just rubbing doesn't feel shiok. Any methods or toys to recommend for self-play nipples? Any guys here play with your own nipples or like your nipples to be stimulated? Can share your stories of nipples stimulation. :)

Guest xanava the wax queen

any tried pouring hot candle wax on nips??? yeoooww

now we all know what you always do to yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Heaven

any tried pouring hot candle wax on nips??? yeoooww

You have tried hot candle wax before? then why don't you try hot oil, will it feel like going to heaven?

Guest assphalt

You have tried hot candle wax before? then why don't you try hot oil, will it feel like going to heaven?

not only oil, i bet he's experienced with asphalt too

Guest Guest

my ex like to suck nipples alot...its so nice.

once a man in fort rd said he is bi and he likes sucking nipples...so he sucked mine but skill not as good as my ex cos he makes it more painful.

Guest alien

If rubbing your nipples and u doesn't feel shiok, maybe it means your nipples is not consider sensitive enough. If your nipples is sensitive, even u use your hand to fondle and rub your nipples, u will feel shiok and your dick will also immediate got hardon!

Nibble, lick, bite, squeeze, pinch, press, pull.

what else?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Alpha83

My nipples are damn sensitive too.. I get turned on whenever they are being touched, licked, fondled, you name it.. I even get hard when I touch my nipples at any time :)

Try licking/sucking ur thumb, making it wet then circle ur nipple with it.. If your nipples are sensitive.. It should feel really good :)

Guest alien

My nipples are damn sensitive too.. I get turned on whenever they are being touched, licked, fondled, you name it.. I even get hard when I touch my nipples at any time :)

Try licking/sucking ur thumb, making it wet then circle ur nipple with it.. If your nipples are sensitive.. It should feel really good :)

No need to lick or suck your thumb to make it wet. U just need to wet your finger with water and then circle ard your nipple will do. :) My nipples are very sensitive, just using fingers to touch and foundle my nipples, my dick will get semi-hard. And if i feel horny and when i try to circle my nipples with my finger, i will feel super shiok and my nipples will also become super hard, by then my dick already rock hard liao w/o even jerking it.

Heard pple said only gay will have sensitive nipples, i guess i am indeed 100% gay liao since i have such a sensitive nipples! :P

No need to lick or suck your thumb to make it wet. U just need to wet your finger with water and then circle ard your nipple will do. :) My nipples are very sensitive, just using fingers to touch and foundle my nipples, my dick will get semi-hard. And if i feel horny and when i try to circle my nipples with my finger, i will feel super shiok and my nipples will also become super hard, by then my dick already rock hard liao w/o even jerking it.

Heard pple said only gay will have sensitive nipples, i guess i am indeed 100% gay liao since i have such a sensitive nipples! :P

I like it during a foam party when someone stands behind me and uses the foam to rub n play with my nipples......heavenly.

Guest alien

I like it during a foam party when someone stands behind me and uses the foam to rub n play with my nipples......heavenly.

It is damn hot when someone is standing behind to fondle another guy's nipples!

-Beginner / Advance Guide for Nipple-

Here's the tip:

To test whether your nipple is it sensitive or another way of pleasure yourself,

Use a knife or a scissors

To chop or cut it off

Now, you can check whether it's sensitive or not.

From here, you will get the orgasm.

That's all.

You're welcome!

• G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.