Male HQ

All About Condoms & Lubes (Compiled)

skylancer

Hi!! Can anyone tell me where I can buy 'sachets' of lube which I can take and travel for use for my ONS? ^_^ Kinda weird carrying a big bottle of lube when I go to a FB's house or even an overseas sauna which does not provide lube. Thanks.

Sportsmen Asia opposite chinatown point.

• 4 weeks later...

scl-8oz.jpg

anyone used this lube before? it's called str8cam lube and is said to look and feel like real cum.

for condom, tried the okamoto 0.02. its good, cannot really feel the rubber at all!

scl-8oz.jpg anyone used this lube before? it's called str8cam lube and is said to look and feel like real cum. for condom, tried the okamoto 0.02. its good, cannot really feel the rubber at all!

lol... I can imagine applying this... O-o

Will you be my valentine's? :D

To LOL I have been to DSC Clinic for blood test. The doctor there taught me about safe sex. The saliva in the mouth will kill any HIV. If the sucker has sores/cuts/ulcer in his mouth, then he is putting himself at risk. He should wait till his wound heal before sucking others without condom. As for the one receiving blowjobs, his cock should not have open wound or he would also put himself at risk. As long as there is no open wound for HIV to enter the bloodstream, it is safe. This cannot be applied similarly to anal sex since there is no fluid in the anus that can kill HIV. Of course any sexual act carries some risk. So it is up to guys to ask each other if there is any wound in the mouth or cock if they wish to have fun WITHOUT condom. Otherwise, feel free to use condom at the expense of the "shiok" feeling.

i think just to clarify a bit. there are inhibitory factors in saliva which lowers the risk of HIV transmission, hence the lower risk of transmission in oral sex than anal intercourse. but there is still a risk, whether or not there are wounds in the mouth or penis.

To LOL I have been to DSC Clinic for blood test. The doctor there taught me about safe sex. The saliva in the mouth will kill any HIV. If the sucker has sores/cuts/ulcer in his mouth, then he is putting himself at risk. He should wait till his wound heal before sucking others without condom. As for the one receiving blowjobs, his cock should not have open wound or he would also put himself at risk. As long as there is no open wound for HIV to enter the bloodstream, it is safe. This cannot be applied similarly to anal sex since there is no fluid in the anus that can kill HIV. Of course any sexual act carries some risk. So it is up to guys to ask each other if there is any wound in the mouth or cock if they wish to have fun WITHOUT condom. Otherwise, feel free to use condom at the expense of the "shiok" feeling.

i think just to clarify a bit. there are inhibitory factors in saliva which lowers the risk of HIV transmission, hence the lower risk of transmission in oral sex than anal intercourse. but there is still a risk, whether or not there are wounds in the mouth or penis.

scl-8oz.jpg anyone used this lube before? it's called str8cam lube and is said to look and feel like real cum. for condom, tried the okamoto 0.02. its good, cannot really feel the rubber at all!

where can we buy this?

I use Durex Comfort. Those Japanese ultra thin ones are tiny and they are very difficult to slip on cos they are uber tight! I use Durex's topgel for fxxking. It does the job well.

I cant stand scented or flavoured lubes cos they kinda smell really bad when they get in contact with the arse.

Try 003 Okamoto gold range. Definitely a yes yes yes three yeses from me.

Expensive but boy its worth the money.

I could cum faster than using other brands.

Its also feels if you were doing it......RAW !

Edited by TheVisitors

Dont like gentle...Ha!

Anywho, A REMINDER: Dont use lotions and oil based lubes on latex condoms! They can cause the latex to break!

Hair conditioner or intensive hair treatment cream works wonders!!!

Not only it conditions your arse hair, soothes all friction caused by intercourse !

Edited by TheVisitors

You can buy this at SportsmenAsia.com boutique, just opposite chinatown point. I bought a bottle to try, really does look and feel like cum, tho not so salty la~ :yuk:

• 1 month later...

Hey...uhmm wanna ask u guys whether u guys know any lubes that can be found around the house ( e.g lotion, margarine etc.etc.)

Dun wanna buy them as cant stash them anywhere in te house..

Thanks alot guys!!! I have read on the internet, it said try using margarine as lube found in kitchen, tried it and it was good. Anyone tried margarine before? Does it sound weird? ^^

Guest longan_juice

I used to use my dad's and den put it back but found it troublesome so bought my own... Just keep them in ur closet in between ur cloths or something..

Wow, kinky... :thumb:

I tried margarine with my partner just now. It is oilyand more smooth than ky gel. Ky gel gets dry up after sometime but margerine stay slippery throughout the intercourse. Convenience. But the bed sheet get messy!

I tried margarine with my partner just now. It is oilyand more smooth than ky gel. Ky gel gets dry up after sometime but margerine stay slippery throughout the intercourse. Convenience. But the bed sheet get messy!

Wow!! I thought i was the only one!! For me i didnt get messy as took a small amount and jerk off till i cum and did not to reapply!!! The power of FOOD!!! ^^

any oil based lub would weaken the condom.

coming back using margarine? would the smell be a turn off? also the cleaning up on the body parts will be a chore.

If the TS's idea is to hide the lub, buy one transparent lub, pour it into a container eg hair gel, facial cream etc.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

U may want to consider aloe vera gel?

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

Guest Passingthru

Goose fat was the superior lube in the old days. " Properly rendered goose fat is the very lightest, clearest, smoothest of all animal fats and has the lowest melting point (liquefies at room temperature) and it is pretty much tasteless. It has been used for thousands of years as a skin protector and conditioner. The low melting point would be important as your own natural body heat would keep it liquefied....."

As for honey attracting ants, I believe pure unadulterated ones don't. It stands to reason that if honey was thus vulnerable, the hives would be constant battle zones......which they aren't. Perhaps its antimicrobial properties may have something to do with this lack of attraction.

u can try using olive oil or anything that has oil content in them, but beware of the products u use if u have sensitive skin.

I know the point's been made twice above before but just a little wary that someone's going to scroll through quickly and just read the suggestions without the warnings.

**ANY oil-based lubricant will cause condoms to BREAK**.

If in doubt, smear a condom and blow it up like a balloon - oil will weaken the latex and cause the balloon to pop. This is equally true of mineral oils (e.g. vaseline, baby oil, cold cream), animal oils (e.g. butter, lard, goose fat) and vegetable oils (e.g. margarine, olive oil, cooking oil). Note that holes can occur in latex that are too tiny to see but nevertheless will allow pathogens to pass through. Viruses such as HIV are amongst the tiniest and finest of pathogens.

Silicon and water based lubricants are ok. Honey and aloe vera are ok, being water based. There's no commonly occurring silicon-based lubricant of household nature (sealant is not a lubricant).

Guest and KjO: I hope you aren't using margarine for anal intercourse. Because ... NO.

Edited by Mercutio

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

I know the point's been made twice above before but just a little wary that someone's going to scroll through quickly and just read the suggestions without the warnings.

**ANY oil-based lubricant will cause condoms to BREAK**.

If in doubt, smear a condom and blow it up like a balloon - oil will weaken the latex and cause the balloon to pop. This is equally true of mineral oils (e.g. vaseline, baby oil, cold cream), animal oils (e.g. butter, lard, goose fat) and vegetable oils (e.g. margarine, olive oil, cooking oil). Note that holes can occur in latex that are too tiny to see but nevertheless will allow pathogens to pass through. Viruses such as HIV are amongst the tiniest and finest of pathogens.

Silicon and water based lubricants are ok. Honey and aloe vera are ok, being water based. There's no commonly occurring silicon-based lubricant of household nature (sealant is not a lubricant).

Guest and KjO: I hope you aren't using margarine for anal intercourse. Because ... NO.

I only use the margarine for jerking off.... Didnt been intinate with anyone yet ^^

Because you'll go blind.

Especially if the margarine gets carried along with when the spurt hits your eye.

No lah, trans fat like margarine is now thought to be very unhealthy and to elevate risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer's etc. Go google it. Out of topic here.

what about body lotion with 0.02 non-latex condom? my fb love my smooth body and he will apply it on my body, massage my body and hole before he mounts me.

He say the condom very expensive like $5 one. Is it so expensive?

The thought of coating my penis with butter or margarine or cooking oil or olive oil just turns me off.

I feel like it is to be used for deep-frying and stuffs. :blink:

But... Good luck if you're using them. :clap:

P.S. To use them for fxxking is even worse. Oh Lord. :wacko:

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Because you'll go blind.

Especially if the margarine gets carried along with when the spurt hits your eye.

No lah, trans fat like margarine is now thought to be very unhealthy and to elevate risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer's etc. Go google it. Out of topic here.

Even worse if you use the wrong tubes and put K-way in your frying pan... :yuk:

what about body lotion with 0.02 non-latex condom?

You can use polyurethane condoms with oil-based lube: the material won't be compromised. But I find polyurethane condoms don't stretch so well and tend to break more easily anyway.

The thought of coating my penis with butter or margarine or cooking oil or olive oil just turns me off.

I feel like it is to be used for deep-frying and stuffs. :blink:

I have the same reaction to the thought of deep-frying with butter or margarine or any sort of oil in fact. Oh Lord.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello BWers. Today is Day 6 of our 12 Days of Christmas sale:

• Enjoy 20% off all pjur lubricants -- all products are made in Germany for your pleasure & assurance
  • All customers receive double Male-HQ Rewards Points
  • We're at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road
  • Online customers enjoy 20% off storewide at www.male-hq.com (simply use 12Days at checkout for discount)​

10858504_755422381173958_633451937942753

• G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.