Male HQ

All About Condoms & Lubes (Compiled)

skylancer

Guest windy

Imagine green apple flavoured condom coated with 'chocolate'. as in Glico Pocky Green Apple. hehehe.

wowww ... kinky !!!

what a fetish u are obssessed with ;)

Is it advisable to use flavoured condoms for anal sex ? Hav always wondered how is it like to use a green -apple flavoured Durex condom , thrusting it in n out of the asshole. Or are they solely meant for oral sex?

Don't really see the point of flavored condoms for anal lol not much diff. For me I steer clear of the lesser known Jap brands because they usually don't have enough lube and is kinda stretchy. Not a good fit too.

I don't wish to be everything to everyone... but I would like to be something to someone.

If I want to munch on a rubber, I would get a bubble gum, and giving blowjob to 6 or more random strangers increase the risk of oropharyngeal cancer by ninefold, and I don't enjoy sucking cock. So no. And no.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

If I want to munch on a rubber, I would get a bubble gum, and giving blowjob to 6 or more random strangers increase the risk of oropharyngeal cancer by ninefold, and I don't enjoy sucking cock. So no. And no.

I dont understand why would one proudly announce that he dont like sucking cock. That would just make him sounds like the worst sex partner ever. One man show.

Oral on a condom is in fact a healthy practice theres nothing wrong with it thats why they have condoms flavors..

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest amidst_the_stars

I dont understand why would one proudly announce that he dont like sucking cock. That would just make him sounds like the worst sex partner ever. One man show.

Oral on a condom is in fact a healthy practice theres nothing wrong with it thats why they have condoms flavors..

That's just your own self-concocted theory about people who don't do oral sex. And like what darkflame said, the sensation is not there.

That's just your own self-concocted theory about people who don't do oral sex. And like what darkflame said, the sensation is not there.

WTF, are you advocating oral sex WITHOUT condoms?????

Bloody hell don't you know that there's a chance HIV can be transmitted by unprotected oral sex if the sucker has sores or cuts in his mouth or throat??

AIYOYO

Guest Ironrod

Just like 10 millions posts on STDs and HIV, please have sex with ppl you love and trust.

Knowledge is power and forums may not be the best place to learn (perhaps go to members only place to post if you are serious.) because most ppl likes to hide behind the computer screen and talk COCK.

Yeah, so? Who doesnt like their cock to be suck? If u "dont" suck cock, then please dont request your partner to suck yours, its selfish. You r actually limiting yourself and not very skillful lovers.

Sucking with a condom is highly advisable if u have cuts in your mouths. I thought this is like a basic common sense among gays...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest amidst_the_stars

To LOL

I have been to DSC Clinic for blood test. The doctor there taught me about safe sex. The saliva in the mouth will kill any HIV. If the sucker has sores/cuts/ulcer in his mouth, then he is putting himself at risk. He should wait till his wound heal before sucking others without condom. As for the one receiving blowjobs, his cock should not have open wound or he would also put himself at risk. As long as there is no open wound for HIV to enter the bloodstream, it is safe. This cannot be applied similarly to anal sex since there is no fluid in the anus that can kill HIV. Of course any sexual act carries some risk. So it is up to guys to ask each other if there is any wound in the mouth or cock if they wish to have fun WITHOUT condom. Otherwise, feel free to use condom at the expense of the "shiok" feeling.

Thank you very much in regards to your clear and concise explanation in regards to the transmission of HIV through oral sex. It's rather informative.

It is quite obvious that our friend LOL did not bother to read and understand the entire context of the post and reply , which led him to suggest that i am advocating unprotected oral sex. He's probably just too eager to twist other people's words for his own pleasure which led to his blatant ignorance in his post.

But it's alright, after all the acts of a mentally ill person tend to be incoherent and unfathomable.

Edited by amidst_the_stars

Guest amidst_the_stars

Yeah, so? Who doesnt like their cock to be suck? If u "dont" suck cock, then please dont request your partner to suck yours, its selfish. You r actually limiting yourself and not very skillful lovers.

Sucking with a condom is highly advisable if u have cuts in your mouths. I thought this is like a basic common sense among gays...

Of course if i dun do oral sex, i won't request oral sex from my partner either. It's not a must to have oral sex in order for the entire experience to be pleasurable. To each to his own's preferences.

Guest Guest

WTF, are you advocating oral sex WITHOUT condoms?????

Bloody hell don't you know that there's a chance HIV can be transmitted by unprotected oral sex if the sucker has sores or cuts in his mouth or throat??

AIYOYO

stay home, lock the doors n don't go to work. That way, u r not only protected from HIV but all air borne diseases. also don share ur Hp with family members. Their mouth got germs, wil transfer to the mouthpiece.

Yes, I'm very selfish indeed. Mostly because I know too well what I want and what I don't want. A lover who would refuse me just because I don't give blowjob is always reconsider on their choice. It's about having a set of rules and sticking to it.

And by the logic you're using we'd all be telling how selfish the guys who decided to be pure top/pure bottom are, because they do seem to refuse a certain sex act. Also it's perfectly normal to accuse of your lover as a selfish heath freak just because he refused to fist you while you'd be more than glad to do him like that.

I want to emphasize that not all gay guys enjoy to give/receive blowjob just like not all lesbians enjoy licking, poking, running their tongue inside the vagina of their partner.

And sex is but a business negotiation, some products don't need much effort in order to be sold out ;)

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

Guest amidst_the_stars

And by the logic you're using we'd all be telling how selfish the guys who decided to be pure top/pure bottom are, because they do seem to refuse a certain sex act. Also it's perfectly normal to accuse of your lover as a selfish heath freak just because he refused to fist you while you'd be more than glad to do him like that.

I want to emphasize that not all gay guys enjoy to give/receive blowjob just like not all lesbians enjoy licking, poking, running their tongue inside the vagina of their partner.

hURRAH.

Guest Guest

To LOL

I have been to DSC Clinic for blood test. The doctor there taught me about safe sex. The saliva in the mouth will kill any HIV. If the sucker has sores/cuts/ulcer in his mouth, then he is putting himself at risk. He should wait till his wound heal before sucking others without condom. As for the one receiving blowjobs, his cock should not have open wound or he would also put himself at risk. As long as there is no open wound for HIV to enter the bloodstream, it is safe. This cannot be applied similarly to anal sex since there is no fluid in the anus that can kill HIV. Of course any sexual act carries some risk. So it is up to guys to ask each other if there is any wound in the mouth or cock if they wish to have fun WITHOUT condom. Otherwise, feel free to use condom at the expense of the "shiok" feeling.

Given that there are no cuts/sores in both receiver & sucker, oral sex seems safe against HIV. BUT don't forget other STDs, many are transmitted simply via contact (regardless sore or no sore, saliva or no saliva). I personally know of a top who contracted Gonorrhea after he was sucked by a guy. He was treated and now continues to be sexually very active. Just a side question, if such a person asks you to blow him, will you?

Guest wondering

hahaha...u help me solve a question which i want to know for a long time le,

i curious why the condom got flavors de..haha

I've never suck on a condom before. But if my partner wants me to i will oblige although not a personal preference. I still prefer my men raw... However, i believe everyone of us will get to know about AIDS or sexually transmitted disease some way or another especially if you are a gay or even a sexually active person, you wanna protect yourself.

I did a blowjob for a sweet and cute guy whom i know nuts about him and i guess i willingly succumb to my own desires to satisfy him and it was our first meeting together. Now, what i'm trying to say is that its basically boils down to choices we made in our own lives. Whether you suck on a condom or raw, just be aware and learn to take care of yourself out there....

I like the earlier response of asking whether your partner has this disease or not but hey when it comes to at that very moment, you just wanna blow him and your mind and heart just wanna fill your mouth with his manhood, that was exactly how i felt when i did it and it was very good....

But i do learn one thing and its a MUST, after the above activities or any other activities that engages your mouth, rinse it with those oral solutions you find in the shelves or put salt and warm water and gargle it, don't brush your teeth or floss your teeth coz that will get the other parties DNA into your system, the next day, just brush it away and that i learnt it from exactly the partner whom i gave a blowjob to and i thank him for a valuable lesson as well.

my cock is to thick to use favoured or ribben ones, have to use the plain normal no frill ones extra large so it I can get it on without the feeling its squeezing the life out of my cock, some would think the extra tightness would feel better but it takes away the feeling of the guy plus should always use a condom that fits otherwise it could break, that's happened once or twice,

And sex is but a business negotiation, some products don't need much effort in order to be sold out ;)

Then i feel terribly sorry for your partner.

And please dont compare blowjob with fisting. Its like comparing eating rice with eating feces.

Yes, not all gay guys enjoying giving blowjob... the selfish kind who doesnt know how to satisfy their partner that is.

Amidst, why did u give me a negative rating above? whats wrong with my post? Whats your problem?

Guest amidst_the_stars
And please dont compare blowjob with fisting. Its like comparing eating rice with eating feces.

Yes, not all gay guys enjoying giving blowjob... the selfish kind who doesnt know how to satisfy their partner that is.

I didn't like what u wrote in that post.

Btw,You have given me negative points before in the past but I did not make any complaint.

Dude, whatever. All your post are dumb. Just look at the two up this thread with the "opps" and "hurrah".

The "guests" can back me up on this.

Guest amidst_the_stars

Dude, whatever. All your post are dumb. Just look at the two up this thread with the "opps" and "hurrah".

I agree on the oops. I accidentally repeated my post so i edited it to that. Probably should have written something less cheeky.

The hurrah was me agreeing with the user's views.

Up to you. I never made any noise or said it was wrong of u to give me -ve points. I am responsible for what I write so I have to accept it if people don't like it. Unless of course if its trolls creating trouble.

Guest Guest2

You go, imchaser!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

Guest Guest

My ah tao last week use 0.02mm Sagami condom to fxxk me. I so shiok like can feel his cock pumping inside my body. Best is he use lotion to fxxk me very smooth and also use lotion to massage me. First time I shoot 2 time before he shoot. He say see me like so slut he very happy I now willing be his woman.

But then this condom very very expensive $5 one. I still keeping his condom maybe want to use again tomorrow after washing. He say this one is give by his friend buy many to fxxk prostitutes then recommend to him also.

Anybody know where got sell cheap cheap this?

Guest Guest

It used to be that oral sex without sores/ulcers/cuts was considered safe in respect of HIV, but recently there is growing concern that there are more cases of HIV infection even when there are no sores/ulcers/cuts, which has been attributed to infection via our mucuos membranes at the back of our throats and the glans of our penis, where the virus comes into direct contact with the mucous membranes without yet being killed off by the enzymes in our saliva.

This is the reason why oral sex without condoms is now discouraged.

• 2 months later...

dear experienced BW users,

would like to seek advice from the community. is there any lub that is recommended? i have tried durex wet, but to say the truth, the wet and smooth effect doesn't really last very long, is there one worth recommending that can last and doesn't turn dry easily? i mean the wet feeling is truly a huge turn on and makes it easier for the top to reach my G-spot easier.

Guest Guest

get silicon based lube lah.

i got my Gun Oil brand from Sportmenasia.

the reason why water-based lube dry up fast because the water component in the lube get absorbed into our skin eventually.

Silicone lube does not contain ingredients that our skin can absorb it therefore last longer.

• 2 months later...

1) I buy the SAGMI 0.02 condoms from Sportsmen Asia opposite Chinatown Point.

2) It's a gay shop with only salesboys and the sextoys/lubes section is in a discreet section right at the back, so no issues.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just tried Okomoto 0.02. My my is it really very very very thin as compared to durex, not durex feels like a real rubber, and okomoto feels more like a sheet. Although i must say it is not as stretchable as durex but the closeness that you feel with your partner is great. Maybe the material is different, the lubricant doesn't seem to dry up as fast as compared when using durex. But a bit expensive of course each one is $2.30 when you buy a box of 3. Me and my partner took turns to ... "probe" each other... my my... the probing doesnt stop.... it was a lunch time break for both of us... so hehehe. Anyway it is also very good to carry around in the wallet as it is very very very thin!

I have just tried Okomoto 0.02. My my is it really very very very thin as compared to durex, not durex feels like a real rubber, and okomoto feels more like a sheet. Although i must say it is not as stretchable as durex but the closeness that you feel with your partner is great. Maybe the material is different, the lubricant doesn't seem to dry up as fast as compared when using durex. But a bit expensive of course each one is $2.30 when you buy a box of 3. Me and my partner took turns to ... "probe" each other... my my... the probing doesnt stop.... it was a lunch time break for both of us... so hehehe. Anyway it is also very good to carry around in the wallet as it is very very very thin!

Maybe i'll try it soon.. seems good enough..

Hi!! Can anyone tell me where I can buy 'sachets' of lube which I can take and travel for use for my ONS? ^_^

Kinda weird carrying a big bottle of lube when I go to a FB's house or even an overseas sauna which does not provide lube.

Thanks.

Guest Rivrics

Just saw Sagami 0.02 is sold at Guardian. 6 pieces for gulp >$20. I hope it is more worth it than okomoto 0.02, 8 pieces for ~$16. Awaiting to try out and review. Must say the feeling is different for polyurethane than traditional latex...

• G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.