Male HQ

Hong Kong Celebrities - News And Gossips 香港明星新闻和八卦

Guest ttttt

2 hours ago, Cube3 said:

They may need some help from us to open up more...in many ways, they may be already more open than us! Our TV virtually doesn't talk about gays... -_-

Chen Hanwei, Bryan Wong and David Gan are gays...

香港艺人王喜因遭台湾自封“台独克星”的艺人黄安举报侮辱前中国总理周恩来,遭中央电视台《了不起的挑战》节目删减了出镜部分,不能删减的部份则全程打马赛克处理。事件引起两岸三地舆论关注。

继香港“爱港力”召集人陈净心在微博“举报”曾支持占领运动的香港歌手卢凯彤、张敬轩等人,令他们在大陆的工作被取消。香港艺人王喜因在脸书转载《苹果日报》一篇有关《周恩来的秘密情感世界》一书的报导,并对周恩来被指是同性恋评论为“屈原之后”,近日遭台湾歌手黄安“举报”其“亵渎周总理”,导致王喜在参与录制的央视节目《了不起的挑战》中全程被删,而不能删减的部份则被打马赛克处理。

黄安在微博中批评:“你在大陆赚钱买楼,吃香喝辣,转身回港台骂大陆,我们要举报的就是这种人”。

《了不起的挑战》总导演陈涤1月10日在微博称:“知道,我们不会请;请了,我们不会录;录了我们不会用;用了,我们不会播。”

另据节目宣传总监陆伟写道:“你们看的是我们打的马赛克,其实是那些部分我们实在无法处理,只能马赛克处理了”。

《周恩来的秘密情感世界》一书的作者、香港媒体人蔡咏梅接受本台采访时为王喜叫屈。

蔡咏梅:“他们说屈原是同性恋,就说是屈原之后,这就被黄安举报了。目前大部份的网络论坛都在说这个事情。谈这个事就很有趣,说他亵渎周总理,那些群众问到底他是怎么亵渎的?你说亵渎那么把原文拿出来。现在大家都要知道历史真相,有一些网友就把真相讲出来了,但我看到网络管理员不停地在删除,他们还不让讨论,大家只知道王喜被封杀。他当然是很冤枉,他只是说转发了一个信息,每个人都有言论自由。我不觉得同性恋就是对一个人的亵渎,在当代这个社会里面同性恋是人类正常情感的一种,而且作为一个政治人物来讲,也不会因为你是同性恋而有影响。我觉得(说是同性恋)实际上是人性化了周恩来,让他更值得人理解和同情。”

据了解,蔡咏梅历时三年所写的新书《周恩来的秘密情感世界》去年12月30日在香港出版后引发外界极大关注。作者根据周恩来的早年日记及信件,指称周恩来年轻时爱慕对像是他的南开中学学弟李福景,两人交情深厚,推测周可能是同性恋,并指周恩来与妻子邓颖超间是有名无实的婚姻,他从未爱过妻子,二人也无亲生子女。

1月10日,王喜被删的节目播出后,引发两岸三地舆论强烈关注,短短数小时,有关话题即登上微博热搜榜首位。

不少大陆网民批评王喜“既要吃大陆的饭,又砸大陆的锅”、(对黄安举报他)“必须点赞,不给这种港独分子有机可乘”。但亦有人批评,大陆当局不尊重言论自由。

对此,香港电影、电视编剧黄洋达告诉本台,对一部分在大陆接工作的香港艺人来说,对政治议题保持沉默是潜规则。

黄洋达:“如果批评就没有机会回大陆工作了,这算是潜规则。他们都比较少的评论时事政治,比较少去表态。也不是(香港)不能赚钱了,只是对他们来说大陆的机会比较多。”

据了解,黄安在举报王喜同时,又公开举报赴韩国发展的台湾艺人周子瑜是台独,更在微博要求周子瑜发表声明“支持一个中国”,否则扬言要中国官方取消她的演出。据媒体报道,虽然周子瑜已经搭乘飞机前往北京参加环球春晚,但是环球春晚官方网站却在邀请艺人中,悄悄撤除了周子瑜的照片。

我是华人 - 本地土生土长的华人。  不是13亿人口的一份子。近期也不会去神州公干/游玩。

曹值的七步诗: 煮豆燃豆萁,豆在釜中泣。本是同根生, 相煎何太急

2014 - 我去了香港的雨伞运动, 在营区住了3天3 夜。。才真正了解香港一部分人对整个时局的无奈。  可能我以一个老外看事情, 那股冲动没什么浓。。

黄安为了个人利益举报别人, 不正是文革时的态度。。。

大陆应该先把李波事件完美结束。。

黄喜事件显示大陆的心胸狭窄。  老周以作古50 年了, 应该遗忘。

1976 黄山大地震,1976 老毛, 老周跟他那一代的领导都走了 1976-四人帮倒台, 1966 -文革启动。。。2016 - 有浩劫吗?

On 1/14/2016 at 4:18 PM, abang said:

我是华人 - 本地土生土长的华人。  不是13亿人口的一份子。近期也不会去神州公干/游玩。

曹值的七步诗: 煮豆燃豆萁,豆在釜中泣。本是同根生, 相煎何太急

2014 - 我去了香港的雨伞运动, 在营区住了3天3 夜。。才真正了解香港一部分人对整个时局的无奈。  可能我以一个老外看事情, 那股冲动没什么浓。。

黄安为了个人利益举报别人, 不正是文革时的态度。。。

大陆应该先把李波事件完美结束。。

黄喜事件显示大陆的心胸狭窄。  老周以作古50 年了, 应该遗忘。

1976 黄山大地震,1976 老毛, 老周跟他那一代的领导都走了 1976-四人帮倒台, 1966 -文革启动。。。2016 - 有浩劫吗?

Honey, you are not a "Lao Wai"

You are anything but white or pink.

"Married Off Daughters".  Zhou En Lai's and Tang Jia Xuan's classification of Indonesians of Chinese descent during "their" massacre.

Unless, you considered yourself A Son Married Into The Family of His Wife.

I hope you received my personal message to you.

These days of age, it is nice of me not to consider you a Chinese.

Let's just be "The One and Extraordinary Me" and live out this journey of life.

By the way, that earth quake happened in Mountain of Tang, not Yellow.

Since you pointed out Glyph's mistake in grammar.

The Wang of Tai Yuan is not the same as the Huang of Jiang Xia.

Edited by wilfgene

China is really fucked up.

Huang Ann is also trying to stir trouble for Hong Kong and Taiwanese artists who are making a living in mainland China. Huang An is exposing these artists as being hypocritical.

His rationale: On one hand, they want their respective countries to gain autonomy and independence. On the other hand, they are earning Chinese RMB by working in mainland China. This is especially stupid for artists from Taiwan because they have longed to gain independence from China.

But what about Zhou ZiYu (part of the Korean team Twice)? She was just waving Taiwan flag. She didn't say anything but was exposed by HuangAn. Then stupid China issued a blanket boycott against her. She's only 16!

You guys tell me if that's fair or not.

Many people have been affected, not just Wang Xi. 

Artists include NoNo, Zhou ZiYu, Wang Xi, Xu RuoXuan, Ru GuangZhong, Lin Youjia, Huang QiuShen.

The villain is Huang An.

Lately, it was found that in an old tv show, Huang An was also waving Taiwan flag (just like the maligned Zhou ZiYu).

So he is a hypocrite himself. 

http://news.21cn.com/social/shixiang/a/2016/0114/14/30487736.shtml

Edited by superflawless
More information.

• 3 weeks later...

Found this 马贯东 in the current TVB drama (铁马战车) rather attractive.

He is not those very handsome type, but when he was talking about the cases in the drama, he sounded quite charismatic, haha.

13z8pxl.png

xfyomw.png

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

44 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Wow...never know tvb got this new hunky actor until the previous post...James wong 黄毅进...24yo. 

More pics

https://www.tumblr.com/search/%E9%BB%83%E6%AF%85%E9%80%B2

His body so damn nice!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Did we miss out Luo Zhong qian, best for both face and body.......local one cmi not only because of genes but because they don't seem to take care of themselves, maybe due to the fact they are competing in regional country like Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia etc....whereas hongkong star have to compete with those from china, Taiwan, japan and korea hunks, that push them harder to be in top form anytime......

5 hours ago, hermit said:

Noticed this cute actor 黄毅进 in recent TVB drama series (usually given minor roles). He appeared shirtless in 铁马战车 episode 7.

Indeed cute, didn't noticed about him until you mentioned it, his role was really "negligible" eh, haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

He came from 2012 batch of tvb acting class. I dont watch that many tvb shows..but looking at the stories of some winners esp those supporting roles....it might take many yrs for new actors to go up the "ranks" unless super handsome, got "support" or just lucky.

tvb full of talents, some of their calefares easily pwn our leads.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Nowadays TVB leading men are mostly above 40 (陈豪, 黎耀祥, etc) but back in 1980s the leading actors were mostly in their 20s (刘德华, 梁朝伟, etc). Maybe young actors now lack good acting skills...

7 hours ago, nixorn said:

He came from 2012 batch of tvb acting class. I dont watch that many tvb shows..but looking at the stories of some winners esp those supporting roles....it might take many yrs for new actors to go up the "ranks" unless super handsome, got "support" or just lucky.

the reason is cos tvb doesnt wanna groom 20s guys anymore for fear that they will not stay on once they become famous and will move on to the movie industry or china for bigger bucks.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 4 weeks later...

Happened to see this clip....consisted of some intimate scenes from 2015 HK movie called  小姐誘心 . The start scene and later at 2:40 got this same guy who caught my attention. The middle scenes got Pakho Chau 周柏豪.

For the 1st guy...googled....麥子樂 Bryant Mak, former TVB actor...but don't think very famous. Look abit short in some pics. Actually not that handsome.

Well the clip title is exaggerated lah...haha.

Some actor's image change alot over the yrs....this guy 林子善...i remembered him usually as comical char or some female lead's younger bro...small-built and no muscles.

Now look like this....think recent pics, no longer bald. But still can't imagine him acting in 鴨王2 movie as a gigolo..haha.

Edited by nixorn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 30 April 2017 at 4:15 PM, hermit said:

Could be talking about 曾志伟's son 曾国祥

They are saying derek tsang is gay? Thought he is attached with a gf already?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.