Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

1 minute ago, I Love Sensual said:

At least from what I see from your profile picture, it is nice to hug (secured feeling) ... 

Everyone seem to say like that, I might as well become a bolster for you guy to hug...haha

Just now, Kaisenwys said:

Everyone seem to say like that, I might as well become a bolster for you guy to hug...haha

Ha Ha Ha! That's a Good idea.

Especially when any one of us feeling lonely on rainy days (with colder weather) and no where to go.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

1 minute ago, I Love Sensual said:

Ha Ha Ha! That's a Good idea.

Especially when any one of us feeling lonely on rainy days (with colder weather) and no where to go.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Yes you might help to promote me a bit like Pgcruiser69 do, hopefully anyone see it will come approach me for the better chance of me getting my ideal guy

thank you very much...

On 12/07/2017 at 0:19 AM, Kaisenwys said:

Preference: decent looking, average fit or muscular body, mature/masculine, and the rest will be no this & no that (you know la)

Pgcruiser69 mentioned you are hot and he had seen your hot body before ... That's very lucky of him. Mind to show me some hot pics of yours?

But based on your preference, I thought the best place to look for muscular type is at Gym / Fitness Centre. May be not the one you usually visit, but there are many fitness centres in Penang Island.

I stay near Perak Road (Near Old Town Cafe) but I knew there are many fitness centres here (at least 4). I have seen some good looking masculine walk out from these centres after their training session. Want to try your luck at any of these centres?

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

5 minutes ago, I Love Sensual said:

Pgcruiser69 mentioned you are hot and he had seen your hot body before ... That's very lucky of him. Mind to show me some hot pics of yours?

But based on your preference, I thought the best place to look for muscular type is at Gym / Fitness Centre. May be not the one you usually visit, but there are many fitness centres in Penang Island.

I stay near Perak Road (Near Old Town Cafe) but I knew there are many fitness centres here (at least 4). I have seen some good looking masculine walk out from these centres after their training session. Want to try your luck at any of these centres?

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Ya I know my gym doesn't have much guys to see, members are lesser compare to others big chain gym but that is a good part of it that is less crowded.

Others gym are a bit far inconvenience

Perhaps is there any topic in this forum talk about gym?

46 minutes ago, Kaisenwys said:

Yes you might help to promote me a bit like Pgcruiser69 do, hopefully anyone see it will come approach me for the better chance of me getting my ideal guy

thank you very much...

Or maybe you can share some of your photos to everyone here just to satisfy their curiosity :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

7) 舒心 Fresh Heart Tuina & Reflexology (Lebuh Carnarvon, above noodle shop)

→ naked (tried 2 male therapists)

Free set meal at noodle shop if you took 90 minutes massage or above

8) Alpha Reflexology (Lintang Burma)

→ just try today (can't comment yet)

No HE? Meaning?

Guest Horny
4 minutes ago, thick003 said:

I wont be there will 4.15 and i am chub. Is that okay with you? And whats your stat if you are okay. 

No issue with that. 

I'm 182 chi 84kg 30 

Guest Penangites
20 hours ago, thick003 said:

I walked pass but din see u. U sitting inside? 

20 hours ago, Guest Horny said:

Yes

Guys,

friendly reminder, please refrain from using this topic to hook up.  To prevent it being locked again. 

Thanks 

7 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Was in Penang over the past few days and reading the posts here and someone mentioned "Healers Reflexology" as one of the straight massage places with male masseurs. Decided to give it a try yesterday lol and it was a sensual massage indeed. Reminds me of the massage I had at Zufu in SG. 

The boss is an old Chinese uncle but the masseurs are mostly young males. As far as I recall, I only saw one female masseur and the rest are guys. Naturally, I was assigned a guy. My masseur was a young boyish looking dude, albeit a little short, and I reckoned he was Thai. 

He showed me the way up, and I asked if they have disposable underwear. Masseur said there was none, and asked me to strip naked and cover myself with the towel. I was shy (as usual) so kept my underwear on. No individual rooms available and there are only 3 massage beds upstairs for body massage - partitioned by curtains. There's still decent amount of privacy.

He came in after asking me if I was ready and started. First thing: he pulled down my underwear, though not entirely, exposing half my buttocks. The massage on my back and arms was AMAZING. I enjoyed it immensely and he totally soothed all my sores and knots. He seemed really skilled and had full concentration throughout the entire massage. To make things better... He pulled my undie down further, and gave me a very good butt massage as well. His fingers went into my butt quite a few times, which caused my cock to swell and leak lol and he saw it when he asked me to turn and lie on my back. 

And as I turned to lie on my back, he pulled off my undies entirely (!!), but all this while ensuring my cock was covered with the towel. Nonetheless my cock was as hard as steel and I was so embarrassed. He seemed nonchalant, though occasionally glancing at me while massaging my legs. His hands obviously brushed on my balls and cock when he was massaging my inner thigh. I'm not sure if he felt my pre cum. My cock twitched so badly with every single stroke of his hands on my inner thigh, and honestly all I could do was just close my eyes and pretend like I'm not aroused! Then the biggest shock came - he tapped the tip of my cock head (over the towel)  twice, smiling and signalling me to sit up on the bed! My eyes shot open right away when he did that and my manhood was on fire I swear lol 

At the end of the massage I've to say I was already so fucking horny and deliberately loosened the towel to expose myself totally. I caught him staring at my hard cock, with my exposed cockhead lol, before slowly going out to allow me to change. 

In any case, I was so impressed with the masseur's massage skill (and also the sensual part...) that I gave him quite a good tip on top of the bill itself. I think he was quite happy. 

Healers Reflexology is located along Chulia St. Weekday afternoons (till 5pm) is happy hour. I had the 1 hour full body massage for RM70. When I went there at 4+pm, there was no one doing the body massage. So it's quite a quiet place. Recommended. 

went there too and the masseur are very good in massage

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.