Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 11/16/2014 at 10:51 PM, OutdoorFunGuy said:

depend on your budget. If you want body to body. Get a money Boi. If you want normal massage. A uncle in penang road bus stand. The 7 eleven. Beside it got a door. Go up. Is a blind massage. Get the only Chinese uncle. He can provide oral after massage. If you want pro... Go Siam road kaki-kaki. Clean and class.

Can you share me the location, Still available now ? 

1 minute ago, OutdoorFunGuy said:

Well. Those you can see a lot sharing is past few post.

Well, how about deep tissue massage/sport massage, there is no post related to this keyword. Recently i have been to some places that had shared by this post. but just so so. 

1 minute ago, ryan93 said:

Well, how about deep tissue massage/sport massage, there is no post related to this keyword. Recently i have been to some places that had shared by this post. but just so so. 

Hmmm. Those im not so sure d. Dtm usually i will look for my chinese medical massage. Other usually normal one.

Guest Fun seeker
5 hours ago, Guest Traveller said:

Stay at Jen Hotel Goergetown, meet for some fun?

Wow! I heard the gym is quite curisy... especially the jacuzzi in the gym bathroom. 

Guest Massage lover
42 minutes ago, sangfroid87 said:

Yup. passed by..saw it open. Have you tried?? Mind to share ur experience?

I've tried it earlier. The owner is a twink. He allowed me to massage in nude. But very professional and no hanky panky. So no happy ending. 

On 8/23/2017 at 6:33 PM, Slimfit90 said:

had a good session in one of the massage parlour in qbm. so nice. both of us cum

Mind to share the experience and location ? i would like to try in this coming weekend 

Went to Moongate this afternoon (around 12:00 noon ~ 1:15 pm) and make a hike to some view point (halfway only) but don't know where to look for fun ...

Any how, enjoy the view though ...

IMG_20170904_191146.jpg

Edited by I Love Sensual

Went to waterfall after the bridge (near Moongate) around 6:30 pm today and explore that area ...

Saw 1 red t-shirt skinny guy (running around), 1 black t-shirt stocky guy (follow me ?), 1 blue t-shirt peeing guy (gives signal ?), 1 grey t-shirt observing guy (police ?)... All different shapes and sizes loitering around but didn't see any action.

They also didn't invite me for action ...

Guess I am not their target after all.

I like the two small waterfalls found there though. Thinking of bathing there naked one day after work ... Anyone wants to come along? Ha Ha Ha (joking)

Wonder if there are more waterfalls at higher level?

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

IMG_20170906_220435.jpg

Edited by I Love Sensual

4 hours ago, blowmenow said:

I love waterfalls! din know they are waterfalls up moongate

You can even have fun at these waterfalls right after the bridge near Moongate... It is easily accessible. That also means Others can easily see your action ... If you don't mind (i.e. Good for exhibitionists)

Thinking of searching for other waterfalls at higher area ... (More privacy)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Edited by I Love Sensual

On 8/30/2017 at 11:06 PM, sean90 said:

Anyone knows is SK Virtual Spa at Prangin still operating?

Just went yesterday for my first time here, and the experience was bad, they only have one masseur local chinese, tall specky guy, nothing spectacular about his physics and he wasnt even there, the old lady need to call him then only he comes. No other customer is there and i am not surprise. I wanted a good massage after whole day walking and queueing. But the massage was one of the worst ive had. It started quite ok, but then he just use 1 hand, very short stroke at selected area of the body and too many times he changes his location, making the whole session absolutely terrible. Even the front massage was just touch here and there, and leg massage on the thigh was done at only small area maybe 10% of my thigh.... didnt even massage my shins and foot. even the head massage was annoying, since he use a lot of oil and just keep rubbing my ear, first time ever had someone use oil for head massage and ive had a lot of massages. I think he dont even know how to do massage.... maybe just my luck but i would avoid this place at all cost. I am only here for a visit, and my hotel is close to prangin mall hence why i went here, despite almost no review about this place

Edited by Sudu

52 minutes ago, Kyle34 said:

1. Healers' Reflexology, RM 70 for 60 mins

2. Traditional Massage + Batin in Taman Limau Manis, Seberang Perai, RM 75 for 90 mins

3. Men massage in Taman Chai Leng., RM50 for 60 mins

The look of masseur for (2) and (3) acceptable?

Body wise OK only or muscular?

15 minutes ago, I Love Sensual said:

The look of masseur for (2) and (3) acceptable?

Body wise OK only or muscular?

(2) his look is ok for me, but he has his clothes on while doing massage, looks Ok for me and he is slim but not muscular type. 

(3) he is uncle at age about 40, and the look for me is quite average,  cause cant really see clearly since the room ia quite dim. his body is average, not gym fit nor muscular but at least no tummy, haha but he has big tool.

Edited by Kyle34

16 hours ago, Kyle34 said:

(2) his look is ok for me, but he has his clothes on while doing massage, looks Ok for me and he is slim but not muscular type. 

(3) he is uncle at age about 40, and the look for me is quite average,  cause cant really see clearly since the room ia quite dim. his body is average, not gym fit nor muscular but at least no tummy, haha but he has big tool.

Went for the 3rd one a few times, agreed with the tool size and the massage is really sensual on the asshole part , other parts were just so so... The 2nd one , is he a specky guy?

4 hours ago, Cyrus Tan said:

Went for the 3rd one a few times, agreed with the tool size and the massage is really sensual on the asshole part , other parts were just so so...

When you mentioned "Other parts were just so so" and yet you still went for the 3rd one "a few times", meaning his massage skills is up to your standard or there is no other better masseur at that area?

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.