Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

3 minutes ago, I Love Sensual said:

Young one were found at Healers Reflexology and Liang Xin Spa, at least from the judge of their looks.

The rest I think average aged man.

nice =)

u think they r gay? haha

how about the price?

Edited by a44
details

2 minutes ago, I Love Sensual said:

Forgot to mention,

Good looking or not, it is VERY subjective.

Gay or not?

I think some of them YES.

(Because he focus on butt area so much)

which place is gay one ?

Healers Reflexology or Liang Xin Spa ?

price? haha

1 minute ago, I Love Sensual said:

Healers Reflexology

90 minutes RM100

Liang Xin Spa 

90 minutes RM1XX 

(only 1 male therapist)

thanks a lot for the info..

which one u think hv gay one..

Healers Reflexology or Liang Xin Spa ? haha

I was in Penang last month and managed to try the reflexology + massage in Sifu ( Lebuh China ). All therapist are from Myanmar.

They have various massage package that you can try. I opted for package C ( 1 hour foot + 1 hour body massage ). I think the price is 100RM for package C.

Both foot and body massage is very good. The therapist really work hard. Naked is allowed, but they will cover with towel during massage. No HE is allowed as the boss strictly forbide them to do so. Worth the money. I tip the masseur 50RM for total 2 hours. 

I have encountered another urut batin masseur in Penang as well. I got his contact from google ( you can use keyword Urut Utara ). The masseur is local malay chubby daddy 40++. Very friendly. He does the outcall massage to hotel. He charged only 50RM for massage + urut batin ( around 1 hour ). Understand he do it part time so he only do massage at night for weekday or on the weekend. Do tip him if you satisfied with the massage. I am happy with his massage ( you know the implied meaning here ).

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:45 AM, massage_fan said:

I was in Penang last month and managed to try the reflexology + massage in Sifu ( Lebuh China ). All therapist are from Myanmar.

They have various massage package that you can try. I opted for package C ( 1 hour foot + 1 hour body massage ). I think the price is 100RM for package C.

Both foot and body massage is very good. The therapist really work hard. Naked is allowed, but they will cover with towel during massage. No HE is allowed as the boss strictly forbide them to do so. Worth the money. I tip the masseur 50RM for total 2 hours. 

I have encountered another urut batin masseur in Penang as well. I got his contact from google ( you can use keyword Urut Utara ). The masseur is local malay chubby daddy 40++. Very friendly. He does the outcall massage to hotel. He charged only 50RM for massage + urut batin ( around 1 hour ). Understand he do it part time so he only do massage at night for weekday or on the weekend. Do tip him if you satisfied with the massage. I am happy with his massage ( you know the implied meaning here ).

what is HE??

On 6/10/2017 at 9:38 AM, Cyrus Tan said:

Why is the forum got locked last time?

can u see how many hooking up msgs above mine?

thr is/are hook-up threads in e Personals folder for such purpose

totally not on e topic of massage or sauna, it shd remain lock-up la

2 hours ago, Guest tsk said:

can u see how many hooking up msgs above mine?

thr is/are hook-up threads in e Personals folder for such purpose

totally not on e topic of massage or sauna, it shd remain lock-up la

Ya it's true. Instead of sharing nice interesting place.. It turned out to be hooked thread.

btw... Where to find a good sensual massage by guys in Penang? Let's just forget the Craigslist and the online apps. There are all for money and very limited skills to massage.

15 hours ago, Guest20 said:

Any public saunas in Penang???

Yeah. There are two operating public sauna at mainland. U2 at the area of mega mall prai and Romeo somewhere at Pusat perniagaan gemilang. I'm not sure about the island, but so far no.

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.