Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 6/8/2017 at 8:21 PM, I Love Sensual said:

Just want to share Massage Centres with Male Therapists (No HE) in Penang Island:

1) Nagoya Reflexology (New Lane)

→ short provided

2) SIFU Reflexology (Gat Lebuh China)

→ naked

3) ENSO Boutique Spa (Jalan Burma)

→ short provided

4) Kaki Kaki Jalan Anson

→ short provided

5) Healers Reflexology (Lebuh Chulia)

→ naked

6) Liang Xin Spa (Upper Penang Road)

→ naked (only 1 male therapist)

Naked or not, I think it is very much depends whether the male therapist is OK with it or not.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Can u kindly let us know all the price ?

On 24/07/2017 at 4:24 PM, Pgcruiser69 said:

Can u kindly let us know all the price ?

1) Nagoya Reflexology (New Lane)

1 hr foot + 1.5 hr body = RM140

2) SIFU Reflexology (Gat Lebuh China)

1 hr foot + 1 hr body = RM100

3) ENSO Boutique Spa

2 hrs body = RM148 **

4) Kaki Kaki Spa (Jalan Anson)

2 hrs body = RM159 **

5) Healers Reflexology (Lebuh Chulia)

1.5 hr body = RM100

6) Liang Xin Spa (Jalan Penang)

1.5 hr body = RM148 **

7) 舒心 Fresh Heart Tuina & Reflexology

(Lebuh Carnavon)

2 hrs body = RM120

8) Alpha Reflexology (Lintang Burma)

1 hr foot + 0.5 hr body = RM68

Note:

** can't recall the actual price

Guest Rizal Hazreen

Hi everyone, I just wanted to inform that peep holes in Gurney Plaza toilets are already sealed and the famous peep holes in Queensbay Mall are not there anymore ever since the whole toilet is renovated. 

But there are still peep holes in Sunway Carnival mall toilets and very cruisy. Any info about other peep holes in other toilets? Do let me know.

Guest Sham206
On 11/07/2017 at 0:43 PM, urutman said:

Learn urut batin and would like to share as well as learn from anyone who keen. Anyone keen to be my practicing model? Pls pm me. Tq. Ps. I don't charge and only in island. Is personal hobby and interest. And sharing. 

I would like to have the massage if u r free..

Guest Penang Lang

Visited the Massage center (2nd or 3rd floor) at Queensbay Mall beside the hardware store over at North Zone. Look for a slim indo guy he will give you happy ending without asking. However the body massage is done with only curtains covering and the next person is literally beside you separated by the thin curtain lol......enjoy at your own risks!

11 hours ago, Guest Penang Lang said:

Visited the Massage center (2nd or 3rd floor) at Queensbay Mall beside the hardware store over at North Zone. Look for a slim indo guy he will give you happy ending without asking. However the body massage is done with only curtains covering and the next person is literally beside you separated by the thin curtain lol......enjoy at your own risks!

So is  2nd or 3rd floor? How much they charge per hour? Massage skill good? 

On 8/10/2017 at 9:20 AM, Guest PenangLang said:

2nd floor....if I remember correctly it was RM65 per hour. Skill ok not bad just tell him what how u want the massage

Tried before once but not indo guy. vietnamese guy. massage was good but kinda scary leh for fun since just blocked by curtain and next bed got ppl.

39 minutes ago, Pgcruiser69 said:

There is two massage center next to Mr.DIY. One is brighter , the other one darker.  Which one u guys went? 

I went to reflexology ... darker one i guess

Edited by Guest_Z

Went to Balibest today (2nd Floor of Queensbay Mall) few shops away from the hardware shop.

Took one hour RM75 body massage (with Tea Tree oil) by male masseur. The counter female receptionist said it is Traditional Borneo Massage.

Note: RM65 per hour (no oil)

Cubicle cover with curtain only, can hear people talk outside. Didn't go naked (wear own boxer short) as I am afraid people will see.

I like it when the male masseur touch my butt and breast. (No HE though)

Saw two (2) more Reflexology centres near the hardware shop. Both also with male masseurs looking from outside.

Further away near SenHeng Electrical Shop there are two (2) more Reflexology centres. Can't see anything from outside because of its glass door reflection.

17 minutes ago, I Love Sensual said:

Went to Balibest today (2nd Floor of Queensbay Mall) few shops away from the hardware shop.

Took one hour RM75 body massage (with Tea Tree oil) by male masseur. The counter female receptionist said it is Traditional Borneo Massage.

Note: RM65 per hour (no oil)

Cubicle cover with curtain only, can hear people talk outside. Didn't go naked (wear own boxer short) as I am afraid people will see.

I like it when the male masseur touch my butt and breast. (No HE though)

Saw two (2) more Reflexology centres near the hardware shop. Both also with male masseurs looking from outside.

Further away near SenHeng Electrical Shop there are two (2) more Reflexology centres. Can't see anything from outside because of its glass door reflection.

i went to the one near sen heng. i took full body massage too same price with the viet masseur. scared to do anything cheeky cause got ppl next bed haha

On 8/14/2017 at 10:11 PM, Guest_Z said:

i went to the one near sen heng. i took full body massage too same price with the viet masseur. scared to do anything cheeky cause got ppl next bed haha

I think I know which one u guys mention , the shop name got "foot" with red neon light one? N the slim guys with green T right ? 

On 8/8/2017 at 10:18 PM, kefinloke said:

I went to both Sifu and Healers for massage during my recent trip to Penang. Did not experience anything sensual at both place. Purely for massage, I would recommend Sifu over Healers. 

I second this. The masseurs at Healers are cuter in my opinion, but for the massage Sifu is much better.

One older Malay masseur at Sifu's massage feels kinda sensual for me because he spent a long time massaging my butt and inner thigh area with his hands and knees. (He just kneeled on top of my butt for a few minutes. Felt surprisingly good.) Not that I'm complaining. :D

43 minutes ago, Slimfit90 said:

had a good session in one of the massage parlour in qbm. so nice. both of us cum

I also want to know which massage parlour in qbm ... Maybe you are unique and attractive to the masseur ... Others who went there may not have such encounter.

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.