Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, hairy springroll said:

Maybe no qualities thats why

Don't like that la, at least go take a look before comment ma.

There are a few of them quite yummy. Can makan la

6 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Pls give a human another opportunity

I trust the person is an ex-convict

not a "convict"

Pls read up on yellow ribbon proj

You are a person with a heart of gold. Love you. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Vwq said:

You are a person with a heart of gold. Love you. 

If the person misappropriated funds in his past workplace and he is currently applying to b a banking transfer officer role, yes I agree that now we have to decide whether is he suitable

but it is just a modelling/entertainment kind of contest, yet pp wish to hit him, worst ,hit below belt!

@ one point, we been arguing for Pink dot lah, be inclusive of the diversity, Love and Love gays, protect gays from gunning down by what bryan and or what orlando incident

The whole gay community berated an Alice Fong as though she slut and slept with another PaP MP

Yet over here , we cannot even stand the organiser and condemned them just cos of an ex-convict, if we expect to b loved, we MUST learn to first love

we must first learn to b honest +don't lie before we get to face our life truthfully

I m not saying I love such contest or manhunt, I didn't even click on the video above to view any of the men shown in it, there is nothing special w these man at all, just more muscles, smoother, handsomer,  probably looked younger, they all  have a dick like me, n nothing much

Edited by lovehandle

Guest Guest

manhunt-augustine.jpg?itok=h1Xnt1cH

Augustine Jadyn Ng, 25, a Manhunt Singapore 2016 finalist, is an ex-convict. He served four-and-a-half years in prison for drug abuse and voluntarily causing grievous hurt 

Manhunt Singapore finalist used to 'destroy his body' with drugs 

One would probably not have guessed that Mr Augustine Jadyn Ng was once a gang member and a drug abuser who spent more than four years in jail.

"I don't think there was one factor (for joining a gang), but it was probably because I wanted to have a sense of belonging," Mr Ng, 25, told The New Paper yesterday.

The sales executive is studying part-time for a degree in construction management at SIM Global Education.

Mr Ng, who is one of the 20 Manhunt Singapore finalists this year, got involved in gangs while in secondary school. He was jailed in 2007 for drug abuse and voluntarily causing grievous hurt.

In his last year behind bars, he vowed to start anew and severed ties with his gang.

"I realised that life is so much more than those gang activities, which are wrong," he said.

He attributed this change to becoming more mature with age and missing out on a normal teenager's life.

"The ages of 16 to 21 are the prime of most people's lives. I missed that period by being inside (jail)," he said.

Ten months after his release in 2013, Mr Ng embarked on a new commitment - bodybuilding.

"I was tired of people calling me skinny," he said.

The constant comments about his slim build in secondary school and prison made him "feel downtrodden", he added.

Initially, his motivation for exercising was simply to improve his physical appearance. When he realised the health benefits of bodybuilding, he was even more motivated.

He said: "I used to destroy my body with drugs. Going to the gym is the exact opposite of what I used to do."

BEFORE

Mr Ng, who is 1.78m tall, was 59kg before his exercise regimes. He now weighs 75kg.

He joined Manhunt Singapore after he was scouted by the organisers.

"I was reluctant (to take part) because I had no confidence," he said.

"I didn't go through national service, I wasn't an officer, I didn't have the usual attributes of Manhunt contestants."

He eventually agreed to sign up after encouragement by the organisers.

He hopes his involvement will serve as an inspiration to others.

"(I want) to show others that if an ex-offender can be in Manhunt, a lot of things are actually in our control."

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/manhunt-singapore-finalist-used-destroy-his-body-drugs

as long as their rules and regulations does not state no ex-convict, then I don't think there is any problem....

somehow all the left picture seem to be a make over, some looks really different from those on the right? Are they chosen because of their height and age, honestly we always see so many hot hunks in the gym or on streets but maybe they are over age or shy perhaps...applause for their courage but honestly not a particular one leave a impressive or memorable thoughts....

Guest Guest
57 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

manhunt-augustine.jpg?itok=h1Xnt1cH

Augustine Jadyn Ng, 25, a Manhunt Singapore 2016 finalist, is an ex-convict. He served four-and-a-half years in prison for drug abuse and voluntarily causing grievous hurt 

Manhunt Singapore finalist used to 'destroy his body' with drugs 

One would probably not have guessed that Mr Augustine Jadyn Ng was once a gang member and a drug abuser who spent more than four years in jail.

"I don't think there was one factor (for joining a gang), but it was probably because I wanted to have a sense of belonging," Mr Ng, 25, told The New Paper yesterday.

The sales executive is studying part-time for a degree in construction management at SIM Global Education.

Mr Ng, who is one of the 20 Manhunt Singapore finalists this year, got involved in gangs while in secondary school. He was jailed in 2007 for drug abuse and voluntarily causing grievous hurt.

In his last year behind bars, he vowed to start anew and severed ties with his gang.

"I realised that life is so much more than those gang activities, which are wrong," he said.

He attributed this change to becoming more mature with age and missing out on a normal teenager's life.

"The ages of 16 to 21 are the prime of most people's lives. I missed that period by being inside (jail)," he said.

Ten months after his release in 2013, Mr Ng embarked on a new commitment - bodybuilding.

"I was tired of people calling me skinny," he said.

The constant comments about his slim build in secondary school and prison made him "feel downtrodden", he added.

Initially, his motivation for exercising was simply to improve his physical appearance. When he realised the health benefits of bodybuilding, he was even more motivated.

He said: "I used to destroy my body with drugs. Going to the gym is the exact opposite of what I used to do."

BEFORE

Mr Ng, who is 1.78m tall, was 59kg before his exercise regimes. He now weighs 75kg.

He joined Manhunt Singapore after he was scouted by the organisers.

"I was reluctant (to take part) because I had no confidence," he said.

"I didn't go through national service, I wasn't an officer, I didn't have the usual attributes of Manhunt contestants."

He eventually agreed to sign up after encouragement by the organisers.

He hopes his involvement will serve as an inspiration to others.

"(I want) to show others that if an ex-offender can be in Manhunt, a lot of things are actually in our control."

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/manhunt-singapore-finalist-used-destroy-his-body-drugs

Who talent scouted thus contestant? He's not even hunky to begin with and there's plenty of guys with better bodies than him. Isn't Manhunt supposed to be a pageant?

There's one Gay in the contestants this year.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest pipopipopipo
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Who talent scouted thus contestant? He's not even hunky to begin with and there's plenty of guys with better bodies than him. Isn't Manhunt supposed to be a pageant?

Its what we call being an inclusive society, casting the net wider , so that more people can participate and get to know Manhunt and go through the whole experience of being in a modern day male pageant, where you have to be brave enough to stand in front of a audience, and with camera light showing every inch of your body , moles scars, flab,

do you have what it takes?

Lets be more inclusive, then other people may indeed want to be gracious and be more inclusive and then invite gay men to participate and be more inclusive of gay men.

First be more inclusive then other people may be more inclusive of people who do not fit into their world view

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Guest pipopipopipo said:

Its what we call being an inclusive society, casting the net wider , so that more people can participate and get to know Manhunt and go through the whole experience of being in a modern day male pageant, where you have to be brave enough to stand in front of a audience, and with camera light showing every inch of your body , moles scars, flab,

do you have what it takes?

Lets be more inclusive, then other people may indeed want to be gracious and be more inclusive and then invite gay men to participate and be more inclusive of gay men.

First be more inclusive then other people may be more inclusive of people who do not fit into their world view

This contest is a physique contest as long as you are not hunky you should not join. It has nothing to do with inclusive or not. You do not expect a chub or fatty to take part correct?

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Guest Potato Queen said:

YUCK. They all have tiny dicks. Disgusting!!!

Not necessarily. They're not sporting erections because the room is very cold, they're in trunks, and they're also very nervous.  :D

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Not necessarily. They're not sporting erections because the room is very cold, they're in trunks, and they're also very nervous.  :D

In addition Some people r shower while some r grower.

27 minutes ago, Guest Potato Queen said:

YUCK. They all have tiny dicks. Disgusting!!!

Hopefully your life  doesn't only revolve dicks n only big ones for this matter.

Go for the hearts. Big hearts.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Where got cold their tits neh not even erected

10 minutes ago, Guest Otter said:

Daymm! What's the name of no. 17? Looks very huggable!

13428658_524792561043167_358396086211373

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Size me up

Agree they are all not well-endowed down there. So sad............. :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

Since their contestants are every year like that, a penis pump company may want to consider sponsoring them next year.

Guest Marketing template

All their back stories are so similar. Scrawny or buibui when younger, initial low self-esteem or shyness, poly grad, all became fitness buffs after some mysterious divine intervention or enlightenment. *yawn

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.