Male HQ

1980S. The Best Years To Be Born!

sum1outhere_03

I'm 1981 here!

This November is my 30th bday!

Mine too. ^_^

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

85 here. I officially crossed over to the 'late 20s' ranks just days ago.... I feel scared on my every birthday haha.... scary...

hahaha... dun worry.... i will join u in another 23 days.... :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest IamPineapple
85 here. I officially crossed over to the 'late 20s' ranks just days ago.... I feel scared on my every birthday haha.... scary...

You are not alone... haha... :)

• 2 weeks later...
why is 89 neither here nor there?

I'm an 88. I guess its because we feel that we're the youngest in the 198X, but the if we join the 199X, we'd be the oldest. Its a weird situation. 1980 - 1989/1990 - 1999. Stuck within the 10 years time frame.

"One may stray from the path of a man, one may stray from the path of a woman, but there is no straying from the path of a HUMAN! All friends must scatter into the sky of truth, and blossom!, OKAMA WAY!" - by Bon Clay (One Piece)

Heyhey... I'm in tis group too... Let mi now if there's outing... I'm fine with private outing too... just pm mi...

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

Welcome all 1980s... Hope to now more frens here...

I'm in the year of rat... 1984...

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

198x people all so busy, no chance meet new people :( 199x so many outing but cannot go lmao. machiam some caste system, haha

That is only for official big outings what. If you want, you can organise a private small one. LOL

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Hey guys, I haven't been here for a while. Kind of busy with work etc.

I'll be organising another meetup so tell me your schedule next week (i.e. 25th onwards). Just drop me a PM or post here if you are interested.

For those who went for the first meetup, I will contact you via SMS since you have my number. ;)

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.