Male HQ

1980S. The Best Years To Be Born!

sum1outhere_03

Anyone remember catcging butteflies or moths during school days?

I remember during my pri school days. I and my friend used to go to bushes, find moths, pick them up by their wings and store it inside a transparent plastic bag. And later dust off the silver powdery stuff stuck on my fingers!

And speaking of pri sch, i remember my science lab. Had a very large dead toad in a sealed canister. Boy, i remember being terrified. Sch eco garden... Young scientist badges... Playing 'hantam bola' during recess time... Haiz. Lovely memories there... :-)

Guest IamPineapple
Anyone remember catcging butteflies or moths during school days? I remember during my pri school days. I and my friend used to go to bushes, find moths, pick them up by their wings and store it inside a transparent plastic bag. And later dust off the silver powdery stuff stuck on my fingers! And speaking of pri sch, i remember my science lab. Had a very large dead toad in a sealed canister. Boy, i remember being terrified. Sch eco garden... Young scientist badges... Playing 'hantam bola' during recess time... Haiz. Lovely memories there... :-)

Catching Butterflies or moth... ? no... but catching spiders yes haha

I'm starting work next week.

Though I can knock off by 5.30pm, I don't know what will be the actual time to do so.

Anyway dinner is fine with me.

...or maybe supper. ;)

I don't mind supper.. I'll be around orchard.. So maybe Botak Jones or Pastamania or something.. Your call..

We are one jaded bunch of people LOL. From the reluctance, can literally feel the 'scars' of past experiences.

Haha, you gave me an idea of people sending you a pic like this:

1771021_f260.jpg

And when you met the guy, it turns out to be...

1190978563_2261111954595ugly_man.jpg

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Hey guys, for those who expressed interest in meeting up, I have pm-ed you. Do give me a reply though.

For those who are showing interest, please send me a pm as it's not easy for me to send pm one by one. Thanks!

Nice to meet you here! I realize, most who are born in the late 80s (87-89) are much more hot-looking, I think! :D

I think it's just being young right?

I'm pretty ordinary looking. That makes me a minority, I guess?

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Hey guys, for those who expressed interest in meeting up, I have pm-ed you. Do give me a reply though.

For those who are showing interest, please send me a pm as it's not easy for me to send pm one by one. Thanks!

I think it's just being young right?

I'm pretty ordinary looking. That makes me a minority, I guess?

got meeting ? i want to joining also

seoul garden!! :P haha actually i dont mind a simple dinner or something....doesnt have to be reallllyyyy extravagant and stuff..

I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth

October 1986 !! xD

Wah~ your bod. Heh.

Have any of you met up with any of the guys here before?

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

what's the plan darkflame? :)
I am born in 1982... include me!
yea, share share!
got meeting ? i want to joining also

So far the guys I pm-ed with are mostly confirmed with Friday except for one.

5 guys excluding me.

If you're interested and available on Friday, just pm me.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest IamPineapple
seoul garden!! :P haha actually i dont mind a simple dinner or something....doesnt have to be reallllyyyy extravagant and stuff..
Kopi-tiam or Hawker center is great idea =x hahaha

Haha due to the nature of how guys here hardly meet, I'm gonna laze around till a certain time. Well, no harm for me since I can go home earlier if nobody comes at all. ;)

This weekend's schedule is too packed for me to pick and nit over trivial stuff.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.