Male HQ

Taiwan Celebrities - News And Gossip 台灣明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

Makiyo is in trouble for hurting a cabby in Taiwan. She maybe jailed and work permit cancel ..... In Singapore, you can do all that and nothing will happen... ask Aunty Quan and the ang mo who got only 3 weeks jail for giving locals a good bashing. ... all no jail just pay small money or probation only.

http://news.asiaone....211-327313.html

TAIPEI - A Japanese entertainer has been charged with attacking a Taiwanese taxi driver, prosecutors said Saturday, in an incident that has triggered public anger on the island.

Singer-actress Makiyo faces a four-year jail term for allegedly being involved in the assault and then trying to cover up her role, they said.

Prosecutors also sought a six-year jail term for her friend Takateru Tomoyori for allegedly severely injuring the driver with "violent and brutal means" during the February 2 assault in Taipei.

Makiyo, 27, who is based in Taiwan, has denied assaulting the driver and said that Tomoyori was defending her.

The entertainer, who is known just by her first name, claimed that there was an argument after the driver demanded they wear seat belts, during which the driver touched her chest.

Public anger mounted after surveillance camera footage appeared to show that Makiyo joined in the assault and seemed to have encouraged her friend to beat up the driver.

She later said she did not remember the details because she was drunk.

But a prosecutor said that "the plaintiff's claim that she had no recollection of the situation because she was drunk did not fit the evidence or the testimonies."

The driver remains hospitalised with severe head injuries and two broken ribs, according to his doctors.

The case has stirred anti-Japanese sentiment in Taiwan, which was a Japanese colony until 1945, and a group of angry taxi drivers protested Friday outside Japan's de facto embassy in Taipei.

Tokyo formally recognises Beijing over Taipei.

Makiyo is in trouble for hurting a cabby in Taiwan. She maybe jailed and work permit cancel ..... In Singapore, you can do all that and nothing will happen... ask Aunty Quan and the ang mo who got only 3 weeks jail for giving locals a good bashing. ... all no jail just pay small money or probation only.

http://news.asiaone....211-327313.html

TAIPEI - A Japanese entertainer has been charged with attacking a Taiwanese taxi driver, prosecutors said Saturday, in an incident that has triggered public anger on the island.

Singer-actress Makiyo faces a four-year jail term for allegedly being involved in the assault and then trying to cover up her role, they said.

Prosecutors also sought a six-year jail term for her friend Takateru Tomoyori for allegedly severely injuring the driver with "violent and brutal means" during the February 2 assault in Taipei.

Makiyo, 27, who is based in Taiwan, has denied assaulting the driver and said that Tomoyori was defending her.

The entertainer, who is known just by her first name, claimed that there was an argument after the driver demanded they wear seat belts, during which the driver touched her chest.

Public anger mounted after surveillance camera footage appeared to show that Makiyo joined in the assault and seemed to have encouraged her friend to beat up the driver.

She later said she did not remember the details because she was drunk.

But a prosecutor said that "the plaintiff's claim that she had no recollection of the situation because she was drunk did not fit the evidence or the testimonies."

The driver remains hospitalised with severe head injuries and two broken ribs, according to his doctors.

The case has stirred anti-Japanese sentiment in Taiwan, which was a Japanese colony until 1945, and a group of angry taxi drivers protested Friday outside Japan's de facto embassy in Taipei.

Tokyo formally recognises Beijing over Taipei.

Tomoyori san quite cute but.... :(

• 1 month later...

Have been watching the cable tv those taiwan variety show, noticed there are many cute artists in taiwan. Seems like taiwan has many cuties! Wonder anyone of u also notice them, there are 張雁名, 張勛傑, 郭世倫, 余秉諺, 修杰楷, 吳慷仁 etc.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

among your list of 張雁名, 張勛傑, 郭世倫, 余秉諺, 修杰楷, 吳慷仁 etc. i only find 張雁名 and 吳慷仁 cute. But there are so many more cuties such as yang you ning, yang yi zhang etc. May be i can create a poll later.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

among your list of 張雁名, 張勛傑, 郭世倫, 余秉諺, 修杰楷, 吳慷仁 etc. i only find 張雁名 and 吳慷仁 cute. But there are so many more cuties such as yang you ning, yang yi zhang etc. May be i can create a poll later.

余秉諺 has such a nice bod, u dun find him cute? I find 郭世倫 consider the manly type, has his own charming. U r right there are too many cuties in taiwan showbiz. I just found out another one, 邹承恩.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

No, not at all. I dont find his bod nice and I dont find him cute totally.

Model wise, I much prefer 陳志豪, younger bro of 陳志強.

In case if u donno who I m referring to, http://baike.baidu.com/view/1534258.htm.

aj1009-20071112194246.JPG

Actors wise, I prefer 溫昇豪, yang youning and yang yizhang.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

No, not at all. I dont find his bod nice and I dont find him cute totally. Model wise, I much prefer 陳志豪, younger bro of 陳志強. In case if u donno who I m referring to, http://baike.baidu.c...iew/1534258.htm. aj1009-20071112194246.JPG Actors wise, I prefer 溫昇豪, yang youning and yang yizhang.
Oh yes... Chen Zhi Hao. Appeared in KangXi before. Please forward to 11:20 to see him strip!!!

=======

Edit to get the video going.

GM

Edited by GachiMuchi

No, not at all. I dont find his bod nice and I dont find him cute totally.

Model wise, I much prefer 陳志豪, younger bro of 陳志強.

In case if u donno who I m referring to, http://baike.baidu.c...iew/1534258.htm.

Actors wise, I prefer 溫昇豪, yang youning and yang yizhang.

I find 陳志強 also cute. Didnt know tht he has a younger bro? And his bro is even cuter than 陳志強!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

陳志強 is not cute too.

I cant remember but cai kang yong hosted a modelling show b4. There were quite a handful of cute models there.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

陳志強 is not cute too.

I cant remember but cai kang yong hosted a modelling show b4. There were quite a handful of cute models there.

I think 陳志強 and 余秉諺 came from tht model show?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest
I think both 黑人 and 范范 are homo, they look so homo to me, and it's a fake wedding, i dun know what you guys think..

you're damn right. imagine 范范 is a butch and 黑人 is btm. when they are in bed, you know what happen.

I think both 黑人 and 范范 are homo, they look so homo to me, and it's a fake wedding, i dun know what you guys think..

Didnt occur to me their wedding is fake. But i was quite surprise tht 黑人 got married.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 2 months later...

Looking at him wanna make me touch myself. Feel like licking over his pecs and strong abs.

Here are more not-so-provocative pictures of him (except the last one) :rolleyes:

212020.jpg

3-10.jpg

292e95803e60e01772273e51fa0d7ce4.jpg

1251449934477_45917.jpg

992db41f19b120c187683d6fa18f0a42.jpg

600_33.jpg

Heard he's very popular among Taiwanese gay men.

Was taking a shower when I saw a re-run of Story of Time on TV.

That tight tearable white shirt and big arms.....mmm.... :whistle:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

I prefer taiwan male model 丁春诚. Half boyish, half manly - Perfect! Will post his pics tmr. :)

1317089982_23247000.jpg

ACEECFF29C0A11BD8FDF50013B905210.jpg

U2398P28T3D3405566F329DT20110902102330.jpg

20106315262143549.jpg

80-10012FZ306.jpg

mixture of boyishness and manliness, my type of guy! :wub:

It is the overall look and package of tht guy looks, no need to be very tall. Actually i find guys who height is abt 1.7 to 1.74m always quite attractive and cute.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 4 weeks later...

Recently spotted tis guy in taiwan variety show, his name is 亮哲. His bod very nice and look also quite cute.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 1 month later...

Both are hot but i prefer James.

The way he hugs chris is so manly, taking the initiative.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest yu sheng

It is only natural for a healthy fit and normal guy to have an erection , no matter the kisser is a woman or man, if you are stimulated via the fright of kissing on stage in front of fans and camera crew, or the sensation of two bodies rubbing together, or being flung and forced kiss , a guy who is healthy sometimes will have a raging hard on.

i used to have erections while sitting on the bus at the back where it is bumpy, I was not feeling particularly sexual, the bus was full of strnagers with the back of their heads facing me,

Congrats to yu sheng , he is so healthy and easily stimulated.

Nature intended men to be that way.

It is only natural for a healthy fit and normal guy to have an erection , no matter the kisser is a woman or man, if you are stimulated via the fright of kissing on stage in front of fans and camera crew, or the sensation of two bodies rubbing together, or being flung and forced kiss , a guy who is healthy sometimes will have a raging hard on.

i used to have erections while sitting on the bus at the back where it is bumpy, I was not feeling particularly sexual, the bus was full of strnagers with the back of their heads facing me,

Congrats to yu sheng , he is so healthy and easily stimulated.

Nature intended men to be that way.

If having erection is natural for healthy fit and normal guy regardless who is the kisser, then how come 溫升豪 did not get an erection? Dun tell me it mean 溫升豪 is not healthy and normal?

Anyway, both of them are cute, i like them. Seems like 宥勝 cld be gay or bi, cos eversince he entered showbiz, didnt hear any love rumour abt him with other female artistes?

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Chris Wang is gay and paraded in Mardi Gras when he was schooling in Sydney.

Paraded in mardi gras also doesnt confirmed he is gay lah. But i find he is highly suspected to be gay or maybe bi. Cos he doesnt have any love rumour with any female artiste b4.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

chris is easily around 5 yrs younger, so its no surprise if he gets a hard on easier.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

both too skinny monkeys for me. Pass.

James is skinny? take a good look at his chest and arms.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest chnBoi

Ouch, they taped their cocks and balls to preserve their modesty. :blink: Can't imagine how they're going to un-tape.

If only Scud was the director, then they wouldn't have to be "tortured" this way. :D

Gf*Bf

Naked scene @ 1:38 onwards

[media=]

somehow, my gaydar tells me that the director of gf*bf is gay.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.