Male HQ

Taiwan Celebrities - News And Gossip 台灣明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest

http://blog.iset.com.tw/twofathers/

surprisingly the boyish linyouwei is 3 yrs older than the manly yangyizhan.

Lin youwei has a lovely boyish baby face but not feminine, very my type. This type of guy will still look good even when he age. I have liked him since his wewe days but not his counterpart (think is called lee wei) who is disgusting and like to act seh on tv. Lin you wei on the other hand is more humble and down to earth. Perfect aj bf material but unfortunately he is str8. :(

Forgot to add that yang yizhan is hunky and has a hot bod but he looks like those who is fat when he was younger and work out to attain what he has now. Am i right? This kind of guy very pei fu.

Usually guys who used to look fat but after they have slimed down n train up, the result will be very gd. I think it is better than skinny guy who bulk up.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

i have a feeling this show is not gay.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

i have a feeling this show is not gay.

what do u mean by 'gay'?

i think its a light hearted drama showing life of a same sex couple, life with their 'daughter' and prob the problems and issues they face etc. nothing sexual of cos.

Guest gayness

what do u mean by 'gay'?

i think its a light hearted drama showing life of a same sex couple, life with their 'daughter' and prob the problems and issues they face etc. nothing sexual of cos.

What he meant "gay" -- he's expecting the drama series to be like http://www.gaytube.com/ 

what do u mean by 'gay'?

As in the 2 fathers are not a gay couple or even gay guys.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Yup, the show is not about gay couple. The two-timer girlfriend gave birth to a child whom she didn't who the father should be and simply left with a letter - leaving the child to the 2 guys...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

I think the show "2个爸爸" is kind of a lighthearted comedy, you would probably get a good laugh after a day of hard work...   :)

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

more "Gay Scene" pictures from "Two Fathers".  Please enjoy !

EN08_005.jpg

The above scenes were shown in last night's episode 5, pretty hilarious and 杨一展's hot bod is definitely worth drooling at...   :wub:

To the above guest, since you can type it here, why can't you google or search the youtube ah?? *tsk, tsk, tsk*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWS95Dx83fg

Guest Guest

To the above guest, since you can type it here, why can't you google or search the youtube ah?? *tsk, tsk, tsk*

hi sweetie (nice body u have) :P , cos didnt know such a new drama would be on youtube or other sites so fast but thanks for sharing.

As much as the guys are not gays, there are many gay implications and jokes.

Nice shows so far.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWS95Dx83fg

U display your pic like this, so man and so nice bod, u give people the impression u are very top, so usually top is very active and bottom very passive. It's your fault, don't blame him.  :yuk:

Guest -asexualz-

Watched it, feel the plot, love the actor 张孝全

Throughout the show, been trying hard to understand the inner feeling of the roles, but somehow the director hide it in the little action of the characters. (hand rubbing, red and blue shoes, writing on palm etc)

What I still can't get it is the envelope with the blank paper, guess you guys can watch and share share XD

Movie rating: 4.5/5 stars

993670-4950953.jpg

Favourite scene wahahaha

The letter inside the envelope was blank. So white paper (白纸), which is 告白 from Mei Bao. 

Guest LONEly NIGht

I have been looking for my long lost idol- taiwanese singer 麦伟林, heard he turned gigolo turned businessman , any bros have his latest update - or latest photo or his whereabouts? I. love him so much no matter how he turned out to be .

I have been looking for my long lost idol- taiwanese singer 麦伟林, heard he turned gigolo turned businessman , any bros have his latest update - or latest photo or his whereabouts? I. love him so much no matter how he turned out to be .

Any pic?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lulu

Taiwan new TV mini-series "双全" tells the story of a Grandpa, the divorced Father and his stayed-in Lover, and the Son.  It's complicated.  

The Father:

His Lover:

Their Family Affair:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lulu

于美人,don't mistaken by her name, she's not a 美人, she's in fact a fat auntie.  Her real name is 于耘婕,台北人,台湾广播及电视节目名主持人名嘴、畅销书作家.  On her TV, she acted as a expert to give advices to solve "other people" family issues.  But, now her own family drama has been exposed and her true colour.   If you have a wife like this, better be gay or become a monk.   Poor husband James.  Luckily, he still got a 最高境界的表舅媽 to help him 嗆聲

18日晚間于美人與老公James又爆發衝突,雙方戰火越演越烈,她以家暴、非法入侵等罪名鬧上警局與夫家對簿公堂。當晚老公帶親友回家幫忙打包自己的物品,她見到前來幫忙的親友團突然情緒失控暴衝,還對著同行的表舅媽怒吼「我不認識妳」,遭對方狠嗆「來奉茶拜見一下」,成為引發衝突的導火線。

表舅媽與于美人的激烈攻防戰,也成為網友瘋狂議論的話題。表舅媽不僅被封為「最可怕的陌生人」,還被指戰力指數破表,火力之大才能強壓媳婦;也有人譏她使出「奉茶招」夠尖酸刻薄,是嗆聲的最高境界。

于美人自從把家務事攤在眾人面前,多次在鏡頭前面情緒失控,戲劇性發展也讓網友忍不住酸她都能挑戰奧斯卡金像獎影后,也有人直指她多次採取精神暴力,無形的傷害殺傷力更甚,是真正的施暴者。

Guest Guest

wow, they can have such TV series with this sensitive topic. interesting.

it is common worldwide. only singapore dun allow so we dunno, spore only have stupid family trivial issue drama or youngsters running a cafe. ;)

彭于晏(Eddie)is getting hotter every single day ! Wanna lick his body.

Totally agreed, his bod is really damn fit n toned but not overly muscular, I love guys with such fit bod. He really put in lots of effort to achieve such bod,he looks quite slim when he just entered showbiz donkey yrs ago. Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest lulu

Totally agreed, his bod is really damn fit n toned but not overly muscular, I love guys with such fit bod. He really put in lots of effort to achieve such bod,he looks quite slim when he just entered showbiz donkey yrs ago.

Picture from his latest movie

201303181703096276742.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone knows if the other male members of 苏打绿 is gay? of cos 青峰 no need to say.

Qing Feng is gay?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I think the show "2个爸爸" is kind of a lighthearted comedy, you would probably get a good laugh after a day of hard work...   :)

Starhub cable is now showing tis drama. Actually tis is not gay theme drama.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Starhub cable is now showing tis drama. Actually tis is not gay theme drama.

You quoted my post #414, if you refer to my post #412, I did mentioned the show is not about gay couple.   ;)

You quoted my post #414, if you refer to my post #412, I did mentioned the show is not about gay couple.   ;)

Really? Forgotten liao. :P Only after started watching then know wht's the drama is all abt?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 1 month later...

大S老公 汪小菲 & 小S老公 许雅钧 also spotted at sex party.

seems like both already married straight men still cant keep their dicks in their own pants.

大S老公 汪小菲 & 小S老公 许雅钧 also spotted at sex party.

seems like both already married straight men still cant keep their dicks in their own pants.

these two very fine men, i think they are having affairs together behind their wives' back. :P

like this pic circulating online:

201012021451wrx.jpg

20110921_015.jpg

11582265591650672913.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Liliren is about five yrs younger than taozi.

Big s hubby is cuter.

Vaness can pass off as a teenager . The one nex to him is hot too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 4 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.