Male HQ

Taiwan Celebrities - News And Gossip 台灣明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest 露露路透社

「成報新聞部、娛樂部報道」 國際著名影壇巨星成龍之子房祖名(原名陳祖名)與台灣新晉影星柯震東(原名柯家凱)在北京涉嫌吸毒被捕,消息震驚兩岸三地。北京公安昨晚證實,二人對吸食大麻供認不諱,房祖名因涉嫌容留他人吸毒罪而被刑事拘留,柯震東則因吸食毒品被行政拘留。柯震東經紀人柴智屏晚上發表聲明,證實接獲公安機關告知柯震東會被行政拘留14日。據公安披露的案情指出,本月初接獲民眾舉報,指一名姓孫的北京男子懷疑涉及毒品,當局上周四在東城區拘捕這名男子時,同時發現房祖名和柯震東,他們的尿液樣本對大麻呈陽性反應,警方隨後在房祖名的住所,再檢獲100多克的大麻,案件仍在調查,未知房祖名的刑罰。

柯震東、房祖名被捕後,網上傳聞鋪天蓋地,直至晚上9時10分,北京公安在官方微博「平安北京」發表一則長文,內容以半隱名形式詳細地披露了香港演員陳某某、台灣演員柯某某以及北京助理孫某被捕的經過。

北京公安的聲明指出:「2014年8月初,北京市公安禁毒總隊通過群眾舉報獲悉,一孫姓男子在京有涉毒嫌疑。禁毒總隊會同東城分局於8月14日,在東城區將孫某(男,36歲,北京人,助理)、陳某某(男,32歲,香港人,演員,尿檢呈大麻類陽性)、柯某某(男,23歲,台灣人,演員,尿檢呈大麻類陽性)等多名涉毒人員查獲。

柯被行政拘留 房被刑拘

經初步審查,陳某某、柯某某對吸食毒品大麻的違法行為供認不諱。警方隨後在陳某某住所內繳獲毒品大麻100餘克。警方連續工作,於次日凌晨在西城區一小區內將涉嫌向陳某某販賣毒品的犯罪嫌疑人宋某某(男,33歲,北京人,無業,尿檢呈冰毒、大麻類陽性)抓獲,並當場繳獲毒品大麻11克。」

房祖名原名陳祖明,「陳某某」明顯是指他,而「柯某某」表示是台灣演員,亦明顯是柯震東。聲明中指出:房祖名是「涉嫌容留他人吸毒罪」,其餘兩人孫某及宋某某就「涉嫌販賣毒品被依法刑事拘留」,柯震東則是「吸食毒品被行政拘留」,而「涉嫌容留他人吸毒」即提供地方予人吸毒。聲明中表示,「陳某某」對吸食大麻供認不諱,加上「涉嫌容留他人吸毒罪」及於居所被搜出100餘克大麻。

據北京公安指出,案件仍在調查中,有指北京警方有眾人拘捕過程的片段,只因涉及的演員不止兩人,故正考慮是否公開該片段。

據了解,房祖名近年已經長期居於北京,與父母成龍和林鳳嬌同住,估計案發地點並不是他與父母同住的居所,可能是房祖名另外的名下物業。北京媒體《新京報》爆料,指與北京公安聲明說法有出入,該微博寫道:「記者從知情人士處獲悉,8月15日,警方在一家足療洗浴中心控制了多名男女,其中就有房祖名、柯震東。經詢問交代在房祖名的居所內吸毒。位於東直門內大街9號的naga上院是成龍在北京的一處住所,該處就是房祖名容留他人的吸毒場所。」

住所召開大型狂歡派對

另有內地消息指出房祖名多年來已經認識很多當地演藝圈的人士,包括模特兒和影視歌藝人。據知,被捕當日,房祖名如常召開大型狂歡派對,邀請眾多演藝人和美女參與,而且人人以房祖名馬首是瞻;而與房祖名「老友鬼鬼」的柯震東亦剛巧因為宣傳工作來到北京,房祖名自然不忘好友,於是邀請他參加派對。

柯震東所屬「群星瑞智」經紀公司老闆柴智屏發表聲明,證實柯震東因違反《中華人民共和治安管理處罰法》,遭行政拘留14天。

Wht will happen next?

nothing much....celebrity seems to be good at looking for loop hole or are "given face" by the authority, not to forget jackie chan financial power and influence in chinese world, he will do all possible to defend his only child.....of course, their future in this industry will be challenging.....

It's marijuana... not some other deadlier weeds like heroine or crystal meth, ice, etc. It's used for medical purposes by doctors even. He may be trying it out... not like he is addicted to it or something? Chinese media just love to sensationalise news when it's a celebrity involved.

His marriage and this child case still very suspicious le. No one had actually seen his wife got pregnant before and not long after his announcement on his wife's pregnancy, she had given birth  :unsure: feeling meh~

Lee hom's wife also in showbiz? If she is outsider, dun think u can see her pregnant. But till now still cant believe lee hom has a child?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Lee hom's wife also in showbiz? If she is outsider, dun think u can see her pregnant. But till now still cant believe lee hom has a child?

Some locals know his secrets lah. It's showbiz, just watch and be entertained. enjoy!

I once met a Taiwanese celebrity who is married and has children at a PLU venue.

He is a popular TV actor and cute. Was totally shock to see him there. He checked me out though.

Another Taiwanese singer, married with kid, too

Mirror Flower Water Moon.

According to Wikipedia ,JayceeChan, may face the death penalty,

On August 18, 2014, it was reported that Chan had been arrested on August 14 by Beijing Police due to drug possession, as well as Ko Chen-tung, a Taiwan actor.[11] While Ko is set to be released in 14 days, Chan faces criminal charges and sentences up to the death penalty for allegedly hosting others to consume marijuana.[12] Chan, whose father Jackie had been China's anti-drug goodwill ambassador since 2009, admitted to taking drugs for 8 years.[13]

Seems like karma catching up with Jackie Chan, did not want to acknowledge the love child daughter he fathered with Elaine Ng,  karmic consequences.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Showbiz/Story/A1Story20101214-252644.html

Jackie's daughter: "Where's my father?" blank.gif

"Where's my father?"

tab_nw_a1news.gif blank.giftab_nw_tst.gif blank.giftab_nw_biz.gif blank.giftab_nw_np.gif blank.giftab_nw_Mailbox.gif blank.gifblank.gif>> ASIAONE / NEWS / LATEST NEWS / SHOWBIZ / STORY blank.gif20101214.121622_jackierotator.jpgblank.gifblank.gif Tue, Dec 14, 2010
AsiaOne blank.gifbut_printfriendly.gif blank.gif but_email.gif Jackie's daughter: "Where's my father?" blank.gif"Where's my father?"
Click on thumbnail to view pic1_tn.jpg pic2_tn.jpg pic3_tn.jpg pic4_tn.jpg pic5_tn.jpg pic6_tn.jpg pic7_tn.jpg pic8_tn.jpg For more photos, click here.

Elaine Ng Yi Lei, who had an affair with movie star Jackie Chan 11 years ago, told Hong Kong's Ming Pao Weekly that their daughter has been asking where her father is.

The ex-Miss Asia 1990 sent shockwaves through the Chinese showbusiness industry when she revealed that she was pregnant with the star's daughter.

She described her daughter, Etta Ng Chok Lam, as being an energetic and mischievous girl who was not shy around adults.

Friends of Etta have told her that her father was Jackie Chan, although the girl herself does not know the truth yet.

Ng says she will tell her daughter what really happened when she feels that the girl is ready.

She said she has never regretted the past incident, describing herself as young and eager to win at that time, although she wouldn't want her daughter to follow in her footsteps.

She has also taught her daughter to be content with what she has, and to stop comparing herself with others.

Just a front?

Other media reports have speculated that her sudden revelations is due to insufficient maintenance fees from Jackie Chan, as well as trying to publicise her upcoming four-day solo art exhibition in Shanghai.

However, Ng made sure in her interviews with the media to quell rumous that she is out to fish for more child support from Jackie Chan. 

Ng also revealed that she previously had advertisers approaching her and her daughter to take part in advertisements for up to S$800,000. She had declined, saying that she wanted her daughter to have a normal childhood and not lose her innocence.

The mother-daughter pair made their magazine cover debut over the weekend, their first media appearance in over a decade.

Jackie Chan reportedly gives S$70,000 to the mother-daughter pair monthly. He also gave them S$600,000 when they moved to Shanghai.

"Happiest and luckiest man on Earth"

The Straits Times had previously reported that Jackie Chan was happy his friends and fans were standing by him when the scandal broke.

He claimed to be the happiest and luckiest man on Earth after a show of support from people all over the world, when the media chastised him for refusing to confirm if Elaine Ng's baby was his.

Chan also said that although he was a playboy, he wasn't a cad.

Timeline

February, 1999: Jackie attends a movie premiere with Elaine Ng. Both are seen holding on to each other and smiling.

April 7, 1999: Elaine Ng organises a birthday party for Jackie Chan.

May, 1999: Elaine Ng announces the baby's conception date.

June, 1999: Elaine Ng flies to Canada to meet Jackie Chan. He films in the day, they meet at night in the hotel.

October, 1999: Elaine tells the media that she is pregnant with Jackie Chan's baby and shocks the showbiz industry.

November, 1999: Jackie admits at a press conference, "I have done something wrong. I have done something which all men in the world will have done wrong, all because I'm playful. If the baby is mine, I will bear full responsibility."

Jackie Chan is currently married to actress Lin Feng-chiao. He has never admitted that Etta is his daughter, although he has acknowledged his affair with Elaine Ng.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Sport-coholic

If having erection is natural for healthy fit and normal guy regardless who is the kisser, then how come 溫升豪 did not get an erection? Dun tell me it mean 溫升豪 is not healthy and normal?

Anyway, both of them are cute, i like them. Seems like 宥勝 cld be gay or bi, cos eversince he entered showbiz, didnt hear any love rumour abt him with other female artistes?

宥勝 is going to be a dad soon. <https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E5%AE%A5%E5%8B%9D%E7%95%B6%E7%88%B8%E4%BA%86-%E8%87%89%E6%9B%B8po%E8%B6%85%E9%9F%B3%E6%B3%A2%E7%85%A7-232158763.html>

• 8 months later...

Can make tw version of surf surf revolution. :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the blowee is much more hotter.

Read a news on one taiwan television host milk lin 林宗彥 his blowjob another guy video is leaked online! I find milk lin quite cute.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

This original singer song writer of the stephanie sun song "kepler" at taizhong gay pride 2015 is gay and cute. His name is "hush". Nice voice and style. Reminded me of leslie gor gor

Not long after gay rumour came the news he gonna become dad. Why am i not surprised!

Anyway the program 冒险王 producer always hunt for gay hunks and dishes to become host

Lee hom was another one. Not long after a popular china entertainment program speculated about him being gay, said was seen in LA with 黑人 (either an afro american or blackie the taiwanese host), news reported he was getting married with a woman and he really did! And there will already rumors earlier that 范范(范玮琪)is a 娘T (lipstick tomboy) and 黑人陈建州 blackie is gay, their marriage is merely a cover-up. Wakao.... 什么世界!

Anyone else thinks blackie, lee hom, eddie peng and godfrey gao are actually a bunch of 娘 and bitchy gay sisters?

http://news.singtao.ca/toronto/h007/h55/img201105230204250.jpg

But one thing...was it 100% confirmed and did he admit? I didn't follow the news. In the clip, very short hair, unlike all his other photos. 

If it's his roommate (said to be guy who was being serviced) who leaked the clip...that guy should be condemned too (by friends and PLUs).

Milk lin no need to admit since the video shown his face. So milk lin and benson guy both are gay!

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Lee hom was another one. Not long after a popular china entertainment program speculated about him being gay, said was seen in LA with 黑人 (either an afro american or blackie the taiwanese host), news reported he was getting married with a woman and he really did! And there will already rumors earlier that 范范(范玮琪)is a 娘T (lipstick tomboy) and 黑人陈建州 blackie is gay, their marriage is merely a cover-up. Wakao.... 什么世界!

Anyone else thinks blackie, lee hom, eddie peng and godfrey gao are actually a bunch of 娘 and bitchy gay sisters?

http://news.singtao.ca/toronto/h007/h55/img201105230204250.jpg

Their marriage how to cover up since all of them married and have kid leh?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Their marriage how to cover up since all of them married and have kid leh?

Marriage and kids is no guarantee a person is straight. Thought this was already long established. Tw entertainment industry is very cutthroat. All that shenanigans are to be expected.

Actually wang lee hom was rumoured to be with china classical pianist li yundi. Wang announced engagement to finance soon after.

Coincidently, Li YuDi also jumped out to announce his girlfriend after LeeHom's news. 小小世界妙妙妙

Coincidently, Li YuDi also jumped out to announce his girlfriend after LeeHom's news. 小小世界妙妙妙

Chris wang announced to reporters he made his artisite manager pregnant soon after his erection inccident after frenching fellow actor james wen for a publicity stunt for their drama the fierce wife. 这个世界真是无奇不有!

Chris wang announced to reporters he made his artisite manager pregnant soon after his erection inccident after frenching fellow actor james wen for a publicity stunt for their drama the fierce wife. 这个世界真是无奇不有!

He even showed the CT SCAN of the unformed foetus to reporters. How CSI, how 狗血!

He cannot fuck girl.

He even showed the CT SCAN of the unformed foetus to reporters. How CSI, how 狗血!

its a test tube baby.

i personally know 3 gay married men in their 50s with kids.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

i personally know 3 gay married men in their 50s with kids.

I've seen like 10 thousand of them in action everywhere lol.

Remember Singaporeans dress like westerners but think like middle easterners. It's the penis of China basically, which has like 40 million citizens stuck in sham heterosexual marriages.

I've seen like 10 thousand of them in action everywhere lol.

Remember Singaporeans dress like westerners but think like middle easterners. It's the penis of China basically, which has like 40 million citizens stuck in sham heterosexual marriages.

You are Banana?

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.