Male HQ

Taiwan Celebrities - News And Gossip 台灣明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

http://max-everyday....nk-seniors.html

鐘乳石哥 - 謝謝學長擦屁股

睡前看這個好開心哦, 他們跳的舞讓我開懷大笑, 而且在02:40 暫停真的可以看到鐘乳石哥, 建議在youtube設定 "變更畫質" 為1080p, 從 2012-06-02 到現在才4900人次觀看, 怎麼會這麼少, 應該要破萬的才對!

20120602大同實踐聯合成果展-謝謝學長擦屁股

[media=]

電機系徐姓男同學(20歲),是大同大學熱門舞蹈社成員,今年6月,社團在中正紀念堂舉辦期末成果發表會。

Edited by GachiMuchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

老女人就是老女人

why are you so dismissive of 老女人? I don't know her but I guess she has to go though a lot and work very hard to get this part since there's so much competition in China.

no offence but aren't your mom and grandma also 老女人 to everyone else? But I am sure they are special in your eyes?

http://latimesblogs....production.html

DMG boasts close working ties with the state-run China Film Group, the country’s biggest studio and monopoly importer. DMG helped CFG with the production and marketing of two recent major propaganda films, one made to mark the 60th anniversary of the People’s Republic in 2009 and the other the 90th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party. Both films were hits but were still out-earned by Hollywood imports.

Last spring at a black-tie party, Mintz emceed the announcement of DMG’s partnership with Endgame Entertainment to make Rian Johnson's film “Looper.” DMG added little-known Chinese actress Xu Qing to the time-travel action film starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt, which will arrive in U.S. theaters this fall.

http://www.jingdaily...reported/21315/

Beijing-based DMG Entertainment agreed to fund a rumored 40 percent of the US$30 million “Looper” budget under the condition that a key location in the film was moved from Paris to Shanghai, and that a role was included for the Chinese actor Xu Qing.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118060324/?refcatid=3762&printerfriendly=true

Among changes Stern says were made to the script, the main one was casting a Chinese actress (Summer Qing, who plays Willis' wife in the film), as well as showing off Shanghai to good effect. Chen says DMG suggested the changes to smooth the deal, and both were stipulations the filmmakers eagerly agreed to.

I understand where Guest is coming from but I feel such is the way of the world where huge investments and capital outlays are concerned. You do not only look at profits, you look at how much favours and network you can also generate when you have a business project going on, whether it's a movie, real estate, new product etc etc. Hollywood can also reject DMG for hiring this actress instead of kowtowing to them because of $$$. Ultimately it is a win-win situation for them all.

There is also a fixed quota of foreign movies for screening in cinemas in China per year (only 20). That's why Hollywood wants a chinese actor in their movies to increase the chance of their movie being selected for screening. That's why DMG also wants a chinese actor in their movie investment because they want this movie screened in China for plenty of ker-ching ker-ching (in 2011, China's box office reached $2.1 billion).

Guest Summer Qing fan

I have been a longtime fan of Xu Qing since her days with us in SBC Singapore. Really glad to see her going international, even if it is due to a co-funding agreement. Hope to see her in more high-profile roles.

Veteran China actor Wang Xueqi was signed on for a role in Iron Man 3 and the Hollywood studio actually flew an entire crew to Beijing to shoot his scenes.

Wah, these 2-bit China actors really know how to 耍大牌...

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/wang-leehom-im-not-gay-060900172.html

Wang Leehom: "I'm not gay!"

7 Jan – Annoyed by the unending speculations about his sexual preference, Taiwanese singer Wang Leehom has decided to clarify his position once and for all.

As reported on Asianpopnews, on 3 January, the American-born singer updated his Weibo, saying, "At first, I did not intend to write this post as it is simply ridiculous! But since there have been so many news, I have decided to address this issue so not to mislead others."

Leehom continued, "I am heterosexual and Yundi also likes women. So what is Homdi? Perhaps it is only a joke and a piece of entertainment news."

"I hope that everyone can differentiate between the truth and trash! Sorry, I am a straightforward person. I still value the truth when it comes to news related to myself," the singer concluded.

The two best friends' alleged romantic relationship was first speculated last year when they were spotted holding hands in a group photo with A-Mei. Leehom was also seen spending Thanksgiving with the pianist's family, sparking more speculations about their relationship.

Leehom and Li Yundi became close friends after collaborating in the CCTV New Year's Gala in 2012. The duo later performed together Leehom's song, "Falling Leaves Return To Roots" at the Beijing and Hong Kong concerts in April and September last year.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

2 guys spotted holding hands and not gay? do straight guys hold hands together? :rolleyes:

Guest Lee Hom(o)

They are bi ! Lee Hom said that he himself is heterosexual and Yundi likes women. However, he did not say that he is not homosexual and Yundi dislikes men totally. Therefore, he is "right" to say that he is not gay (but, a bi instead).

So what if he is str8 or gay? It's no one"s biz. Seriously, this is year 2013 not 1913. If he say he is str8, so be it. If he is gay so?

people are always kaypo about the good lookers and/or talented, even if they choose to remain low profile ;) . (un)fortunately, he has both.

people are always kaypo about the good lookers and/or talented, even if they choose to remain low profile ;) . (un)fortunately, he has both.

Correct, even the cute guy gay or not doesnt really bother us, but pple are always kaypo in nature and wanted to know their sexual orientation. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 month later...

Leehom Wang breaks off with Li Yundi

7cn_leehomwangbreaks00.jpg

Christina Goh read this
25 Feb – Lu Chen's controversial magic show joke may have strained Wang Leehom and Li Yundi's friendship.
Popular Asians reported that on 22 February, both the Taiwanese singer and his pianist pal have removed each other from their friends list on Weibo. However, the singer is still following Lu Chen's Weibo, fuelling speculations that the magic show incident may have ended his friendship with Li Yundi.
Interested fans also noticed that the singer has written a few words before removing Li Yundi from his Weibo, saying, "Today, I watched the Oscar-nominated "Silver Linings Playbook". The director's script is just like a machine gun; every spoken word is as sharp as a bullet. It reminds me of the film Ang Lee recommended me, "Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" (1966)."
He went on to say, 

"Both films are great and sunny productions, but the actors and director's performances alone are brilliant enough to watch. recommend you guys to watch these two films!"
It was believed that his movie references were meant to be a sarcastic toss towards those who fuelled the rumours of his and Li Yundi's supposed relationship.

In related news, Li Yundi recently posted his response to the infamous magic show incident on his Weibo, stating, "Recently, I have been busy preparing for my Europe tour and the Lantern Festival soirée. It has been a while since the Spring Festival, and I have heard too many fabricated reports. I just want to say one thing here – I never proposed nor suggested any change to the script. I trust [my fans'] judgments. I just want to be able to give everyone a better classical piano music."

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

Guest Guest

This thread has such a cheesy cheena title, urrgh!

"I swear to you that your reputation will be ruined"
"Many guys were doomed by my life force before. You are also doomed"

Guest Guest

cant see. which one is he?

he is the 2nd one standing up from 2:07. lol damn obvious. if its me, i would have grabbed my partner and run backstage.

Anyone has watched the new Stephen chow's Journey to the west?

Compared to his previous movies (such as Kung fu and Shaolin soccer etc) where I laugh non stop, I did not laugh at all for this new movie.

Very disappointed.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Does anyone have info to share on the following Taiwanese actors:

1. Huang Shaoqi - acting as Liu Bowen in Legend of Liu Bowen currently showing at 11.30 pm on Channel 8 every night

2. Acting as Chen Zhiqiang in the show on the night market - Sat & Sun 7pm on Channel 8

3. Acting as Wenqiang in Ai or Love

• 2 weeks later...

is that cutie 林佑威? did he slim down or is he always so slim?

He always looks slim from back then until now, even though he is already a married man! And his look also dun age much.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Taiwanese 1st 同性偶像剧 "Two Fathers"  :whistle:

They allowed such theme on drama series?! Any kissing scene etc in the show?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.