Male HQ

Taiwan Celebrities - News And Gossip 台灣明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

• 3 weeks later...

I have the softest spot for 阿布.. Tall, handsome, kind, amazing smile..

Recently, I was watching 十六个夏天 and 两个爸爸.. And I totally mistaken 楊一展 for 阿布!

Even their voices are sooooooo similar!! Anyone with the same thoughts? Hopefully I'm not just weird.. Lolx!!! =P

I have the softest spot for 阿布.. Tall, handsome, kind, amazing smile..

Recently, I was watching 十六个夏天 and 两个爸爸.. And I totally mistaken 楊一展 for 阿布!

Even their voices are sooooooo similar!! Anyone with the same thoughts? Hopefully I'm not just weird.. Lolx!!! =P

阿布 and 楊一展 both of them have their own charm. Find both of them looks differently lah.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Always thought so too. Plus waist to chest ratio not quite right.

whats wrong? waist too big?

楊一展 - if he wants to shoot into your mouth and make you swallow..........will you?

55665d0796d1c.jpg

tumblr_mml3ucWu001rg4prlo3_400.jpgtumblr_mml3ucWu001rg4prlo2_250.jpg20110823_9760de13ae8199a78046CNOZhtBbouPi1891826.jpg

he can do anything to me :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

You quoted me. I just wanna say, I agree with you too on the face - the cheeky grin.

I am not sure why his waist to hip ratio not good, since he's obviously willing to put in the effort. I also have big hips, so it's a real problem working out to achieve a good ratio when I don't wanna be too bulky on top. Haiz....

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/11/2015 at 0:50 AM, Guest Guest said:

楊一展 - if he wants to shoot into your mouth and make you swallow..........will you?

55665d0796d1c.jpg

tumblr_mml3ucWu001rg4prlo3_400.jpgtumblr_mml3ucWu001rg4prlo2_250.jpg20110823_9760de13ae8199a78046CNOZhtBbouPi1891826.jpg

Who is he? Looks good. Not to be choosy anymore. If be want to fuck me then so be it.

3 hours ago, Guest Beng said:

His body and face so uncle, so ah beng, like construction worker. He looks rough in bed.

So do u like?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, Guest Beng said:

His body and face so uncle, so ah beng, like construction worker. He looks rough in bed.

His face and body so uncle? An uncle body looks like this?

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Guest
On 7/5/2018 at 10:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

Malaysian singer Nisa Lin:

Her latest whereabouts:

Still looks so young and pretty.

Guest Blank
On 9/5/2016 at 6:41 PM, Guest Beng said:

You mean your face looks more young and handsome than his? Seriously I doubt so lol. Construction worker is also decent job, why you discriminate people in the construction industry? Very uneducated person

• 4 months later...

Fahrenheit singer Aaron Yan dated three men at same time?

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/fahrenheit-singer-aaron-yan-dated-three-men-at-same-time

TAIPEI - Aaron Yan, a member of hit Taiwan boyband Fahrenheit, is now in the hot seat after a man went public with details of their alleged relationship.

The man, known as Mr A, claimed that the celebrity had cheated on him, dating two other men at the same time.

Yan, 32, has since issued an apology to his fans over the issue, though he did not explicitly refer to Mr A.

According to Mr A, Yan, now an actor, contacted him after Mr A had posted online about his break-up with another person.

Initially, Mr A said he was taken by Yan's sincerity, making trips to see him from wherever he was in Taiwan.

Entertainment portal Shanghaiist cited Mr A as saying that Yan did not shy away from introducing him to his celebrity pals.

Yan also splurged on gifts, air tickets for trips overseas and rental expenses.

But when Yan began to keep his distance after two years, a spurned Mr A started to investigate, contacting the media over what he had dug up about Yan's alleged relationships with the two other men.

He provided proof, from records of his own chats with Yan to photographs of the actor kissing him and other men.

Yan, in his apology, said: "I am very sorry for not handling my private affairs well.

"I once gave my true feelings to someone, but when it ended, I didn't handle it well, causing the situation to turn into what it has become today; this I didn't expect.

"I apologise to those I have caused pain. I will learn from this and become a better person."

His manager is also disputing Mr A's story, saying that all the photos showed Yan with only the same one man, instead of three as alleged.

Fahrenheit, which was formed in 2005, is in hiatus after its members pursued solo projects from 2012.

On 6/8/2016 at 7:20 PM, Guest BlackRose said:

Funny

2 yrs ago....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Guest LAN腥霉 said:

Taiwanese actress Pauline Lan 蓝心湄 caught uttering vulgarities on video:

Its their own fault for losing the official receipt for tax refund purposes and they got the dates of their reservation wrong , and she has cheek to rant about Czech and Prague which is world famous for the well preserved classical European buildings,

she is a twat , which she is anyway, twat, twat , twat

Guest 栏辛霉 x 虚霉疯

LOL! They unhappy a chunk of their savings from the Paris Black Friday weekend sale - Printemps, Le Bon Marche, Galleries Lafayette, Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton - gone to footing the extra cost of expensive last minute air tickets. Lost of bragging rights from European Black Friday savings. Lol. Cheap tickets from Prague to Paris must all be snapped up due to the Black Friday weekend sale.

• 4 months later...
49 minutes ago, Guest A-Lang said:

2011 Taiwan  drama 《又見阿郎》See A-Lang Again

Wow this guy in his 30s is acting as dad to adult.

In sg, late 30s r still acting as teenagers.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 5 months later...

Indecent video of Taiwanese actor River Huang goes viral

The 1min 49sec video has gone viral. The 1min 49sec video has gone viral.PHOTO: RIVER HUANG / INSTAGRAM

PUBLISHED
2 HOURS AGO

Taiwanese actor River Huang may be known to viewers in Singapore as the long-haired protagonist who his lost his memory in late local actor Aloysius Pang's last drama serial Beijing To Moscow.

However, the 29-year-old may now be remembered instead as the actor who was seen masturbating in a video lasting 1min 49sec which went viral online.

Taiwan's Mirror Media claimed that the video was taken several years ago and it could have been leaked by an unhappy former girlfriend.

According to Apple Daily, Huang has admitted that he is the person in the video and that it was recorded seven to eight years ago. He sent the video to his then girlfriend to "express his love" for her.

Huang's manager said that Huang dated the girl for about four years, from high school to college. The manager denied that they broke up on bad terms and said that talk that Huang once dated 80 women in two years is not true. He is currently in a relationship with actress Jenny Wen that has lasted five years.

Huang is an award-winning actor, having won Best Actor for television serial Dangerous Mind at Taiwan's Golden Bell Awards in 2007 and Best Actor for horror movie, The Tag-Along, at the Taipei Film Festival in 2016.

The actor, whose father is Taiwanese and mother a Singaporean, can be seen in Tracey (2018), a Hong Kong movie about a man who comes out as a transgender woman.

Guest iku iku ikuuuuu

The million dollar question is those who have seen the video, did they go waaaahh,  the actor in the video has a real man , he man , sized penis that his father will feel proud to say he is my son.

Was the cock a beautiful shape, and nice cock bush also.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.