Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Guest Westie

How much u pay for the deluxe room? U can try to get the hotel voucher at travel agent, it will be cheaper...

If u not smoking, remember to request non smoking room... They have limited non smoking room...

Paid $127/nite for twin sharing including b'fast. But 3 of us sharing, u tink shld get another roll away bed @ but I doesn't come wif b'fast.

Guest Chinese boy

Paid $127/nite for twin sharing including b'fast. But 3 of us sharing, u tink shld get another roll away bed @ but I doesn't come wif b'fast.

The bed should be big enough for 3 persons...

Guest Westie

Hi westie,

The nearest to i hotel is harbourbay ferry terminal, its less tehn 10 mins distance by taxi.

From singapore only wavemaster goin to this jetty.

If sekupang, u need 40 mins goin to nagoya.

Thks.... Any idea if they've a hotline to book in advance or can only buy on the spot. I'm afraid tats it's going to be full board considering the public holidays.

Cheers,

Joy ur trip to batam.

Hi Guys.. There will be a small group (Min 6 Guys) (20 - 30 YO) (Average Looking Guys) arranged in 4 stars Hotel at Batam this Sunday.

Anyone interested? Fee just $SG 20 / Pax. All in (Hotel, Condoms, Gel, Gay's Movie)

Please reply to this thread if you are in, next step will get all details from there....

Let makes our life FUN!!

Cheerios :)

Guest Westie

hi westie,

u can check the hotline in their website... wavemaster.com.sg

Or just come to their counter in hbfront level 3 to book advance ur ticket.

Thks...I've fax them my details...cheers

I'll b in batam Tmr till sun...

Oohh, i think hav to cancel... as no one rply for this thread.... :)

Enjoy ur stay okay... if need anything just contact me.... hehe

Guest Westie

Juz back from batam... Tried massage at "everyday", body massage is below expectation. Mostly female massuer. However I'll give Gd ratings for foot reflexology, strong. Mostly done by male massuer.

Ihotel is clean n Gd... Breakfast buffet not to bad. Nogoya hill shopping is nothing much. Quite cruisy wif afew MB, caught or rather saw a transaction of a deal...

Wld go again to stay in Harris hotel wif 2nd spa included offered by many travel agents...anybody wanna join?

Guest batamic

Juz back from batam... Tried massage at "everyday", body massage is below expectation. Mostly female massuer. However I'll give Gd ratings for foot reflexology, strong. Mostly done by male massuer.

Ihotel is clean n Gd... Breakfast buffet not to bad. Nogoya hill shopping is nothing much. Quite cruisy wif afew MB, caught or rather saw a transaction of a deal...

Wld go again to stay in Harris hotel wif 2nd spa included offered by many travel agents...anybody wanna join?

it hink holiday inn is much better than haris.. both are very close.

other recomended place is.. turi beach resort in nongsa...

the only things is far from the city..

well.. cheers.. joy ur vacation..

Guest iscool

When u intend to go?? I can accompany u

Guest x_ia0

I stayed at Harmoni Hotel and opposite the hotel (just cross the road of KFC) there is a spa/massage parlour named SPORTS massage. It's quite popular and sometimes you have to wait a while. Reservation is better especially if you mentioned you want a male massuer (they are limited).. no hanky panky.

Guest Westie

it hink holiday inn is much better than haris.. both are very close.

other recomended place is.. turi beach resort in nongsa...

the only things is far from the city..

well.. cheers.. joy ur vacation..

Thanks.... As the 2hr massage is in Harris hotel itself, I tink I'll try tat. It's a package deal. As for the resort, I'll sure give it a try too. Thks for recommending

Guest vagina

Oohh, i think hav to cancel... as no one rply for this thread.... :)

Enjoy ur stay okay... if need anything just contact me.... hehe

i tried organizing before, but response was equally lukewarm. why? for the simple reason that even with your assurance, participants do not want to take the risk as they do not know who's turning up, and even with pics, you may get a rude shock on the day itself. imagine travelling all the way to batam and the orgy crowd turn out to be weird, gross, not your type etc etc, waste time lah. and since saunas are so readily available, why bother with random offshore orgies?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I agree with vagina

i tried organizing before, but response was equally lukewarm. why? for the simple reason that even with your assurance, participants do not want to take the risk as they do not know who's turning up, and even with pics, you may get a rude shock on the day itself. imagine travelling all the way to batam and the orgy crowd turn out to be weird, gross, not your type etc etc, waste time lah. and since saunas are so readily available, why bother with random offshore orgies?

I absolutely agree. Just be aware that you will be in a foreign land, and if there is a raid, the authorities there might not be so partial towards foreigners who commit "offences" there.

Be safe than sorry.

Guest kevin rai

hi any body know where to have a good gay friendly massage in batam ?

you try orion hotel in nagoya, usually in the evening there are many boys, young guys hanging around outside the hotel

and they will offer a motorcycle transport service (ojek)they will offer themself to you. Usually they are good looking guys

their rate will be vary but not more than Rp100.000

Guest Guest

Just came back from Batam, would like to recommend a nice spa, he name is THE SPA SECRET, address Komplek Nagoya Garden Phase I Blok D No. 1-3

check out their website www.spasecretbatam.com I like the place new and clean, you can request a male masseur. No hanky panky.

I got know a taxi driver, his name is Edi, he actually can recommend boys as a companion while you are at batam. you might need to give him a call to arrange before you arrive.

His number +628566537365

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BIDISCREETGUY

Harbour Bay is the nearest one in town, however, please be reminded if you made booking and you turn up late, they will charge you $5 for the late fee

In harbour bay, the check in counter also move to inside the mall, therefore its not good if you arrive on last minutes , as it may not able to go to the gate.

The mall and ferry operator is the same owner, thats why they do this way to bring in the crowd go inside the mall

I am personally still prefer Batam Fast or Penguin, more friendly services

Guest BIDISCREETGUY

Sport Massage is the best massage in Batam

I visiting them regularly

the foot massage is done by all men (some of them are handsome)

if you want male masseur, you need to inform at the counter

Please take note, this massage is very strict and no hangky panky during the massage, the curtain will not totally closed if you are male

but the massage is very good

Guest BIDISCREETGUY

I stayed at Harmoni Hotel and opposite the hotel (just cross the road of KFC) there is a spa/massage parlour named SPORTS massage. It's quite popular and sometimes you have to wait a while. Reservation is better especially if you mentioned you want a male massuer (they are limited).. no hanky panky.

Guest BIDISCREETGUY

Was in Batam yesterday. Was clueless where gay activities are concerned but while walking around Nagoya Hill Mall my gaydar detected some gays walking around. There are some massage parlours surrounding the outside of the mall but do not know if any are gay friendly. There was also one on the 3rd floor of the Batam Centre which was manned by guys but did not ry as it was time for my departure. Anyone who is familiar, please share. Thanks.

Guest BIDISCREETGUY

Was in Batam yesterday. Was clueless where gay activities are concerned but while walking around Nagoya Hill Mall my gaydar detected some gays walking around. There are some massage parlours surrounding the outside of the mall but do not know if any are gay friendly. There was also one on the 3rd floor of the Batam Centre which was manned by guys but did not ry as it was time for my departure. Anyone who is familiar, please share. Thanks.

I did once overthere, and one of the masseur is gay. he asked me to be naked and massage me. at the end, with out my asking, he gave me a blow job :)

Guest BIDISCREETGUY

Anyone here has experience of spa in Batam or Bintan ? Any gay friendly ones there?

Will appreciate if anyone can share. Thks !

Actually there is a gay massage, but is hidden and not many guys know , except those local

The place is not that great, its very simple massage place, named Marron Massage

I did try once few weeks ago, and I choose the handsome one

The massage was average , as its more for extra services.

He offer me to do him for anything with the extra money , I offer him around $35 and he accept it

We had nice fun, he fxxked me before I said anything.

its happy ending

Guest Chinese boy

I did once overthere, and one of the masseur is gay. he asked me to be naked and massage me. at the end, with out my asking, he gave me a blow job :)

Is the masseur good looking? How's his blow job? Good? Did u tip him? Normally how much we should tip?

Guest Chinese boy

hi chinese boy. i m going for leisure. not sure which day yet. need to depends on ur timing also. plz be a member & pm me to discuss further, or leave ur contact, email here.

U go Batam frequently? Normally for a hanky panky massage, how much to pay ya? I never try before... Haha

Guest joey

U go Batam frequently? Normally for a hanky panky massage, how much to pay ya? I never try before... Haha

i going batam on sep 3 till 4 stay planet holiday hotel residence book at http://asiatravel.com/en-us/hotels/indonesia/batam/planet_holiday_hotel_residence/index.html bost at Wave Master Ferries Harbourfront Center / Harbour Bay Batam / Harbourfront Center

cost $48 both way +65 62720501 interested email me at guy.joey@gmail.com

• G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.