Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Guest Alan

going to batam this wed-thu may 30-31 to celebrate my bday. im alone so anyone want to join me.

I'm going batam from may 29-31... want to contact me? coolalan87@gmail.com

Guest kyle

hello guys,, im indonesia model with athletic body and cute,,, if u come to batam and need companion u may call me,,, if u wanna ask my personal pic just mail me on kyle467312@gmail.com... welcome to batam

Guest kyle

actually im looking for something and passing this site and im seems interesting to post,,, anyway i wont come back to this site anymore if ur interested just email me okay i will reply u asap.... u wont regret to meet me ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chen_ling

I'll be at batam on 16/6-17/6. Staying at Swiss-belhotel alone. Anybody gng on same day n stay same hotel or nearby?

I am going this Friday ....

Can I know how much you pay for taxi to Swiis Hotel from Batam Center Terminal .... thanks

Guest Guest

I am going this Friday ....

Can I know how much you pay for taxi to Swiis Hotel from Batam Center Terminal .... thanks

50K - 80k IDR, depend how you can bargain.

Guest chen_ling

harbour bay to swissbell 50rb already expensive,,

who want companion? but im not for sex,, only companion

Yes ... I am going alone ..... Pm me if want to tag along ...... :)

Guest Guest

harbour bay to swissbell 50rb already expensive,,

who want companion? but im not for sex,, only companion

corect: if from Hb bay to swissbell: 35K-50K

corect: if from Hb bay to swissbell: 35K-50K

Correct if you alone take ojek = motor bike cheaper. Swissbell is furtfer from town

suggest take Formaosa abt 50Sing

Correct if you alone take ojek = motor bike cheaper. Swissbell is furtfer from town

suggest take Formaosa abt 50Sing

Correction rate is from harbour bay .Another thing why go batam center. Wavemaster ferry to harbour bay is nearer

Guest Alvin

I'm chi from batam

20 year old

Email: dinner_12@yahoo.com

U know where to find young school boy, money boy around habour bay batam? :) tip you for bringing them to me

hi anyguys where can find gay club in the badam?thanks ;) 有谁知道gay club 在什么地方 ?谢谢

u can try NO NAME bar at Hotel Harmoni , in nagoya, city center. its not a gay bar, but that the place is mostly gay go there

Guest wayne

In Batum 31st August and 1st september ....Looking for a bit of fun ....If ya there then to hit me up wajackson1@yahoo.com

All alone and keen to meet anyone then singapore a couple days before and after that ....

Guest BabyCub

Hi everyone.

M trying to plan a BD celebration with a good friend.... any suggestion wat we can do in batam? prefer to hve massage.... get noti and to a club to pick up boys... ....

please help..... thanks. Now contemplating between to come to batam or go to JB........

Guest -NaT-

Hi everyone.

M trying to plan a BD celebration with a good friend.... any suggestion wat we can do in batam? prefer to hve massage.... get noti and to a club to pick up boys... ....

please help..... thanks. Now contemplating between to come to batam or go to JB........

emm. mybe u can think about Batam, many resort u can choice and they can help u prepare some bbq stuff .. :whistle:

Guest BabyCub

emm. mybe u can think about Batam, many resort u can choice and they can help u prepare some bbq stuff .. :whistle:

Thanks nat...... but would like to hve boys ard us also.... as such I guess if the itinerary is as follows will be fantastic;

1) Massage w Happy Ending

2) Clubs w Boys

3) alone w boys

I need sugesstions on which clubs to go and where to go for massage and also where to find the boys ar........

Guest -NaT-

Thanks nat...... but would like to hve boys ard us also.... as such I guess if the itinerary is as follows will be fantastic;

1) Massage w Happy Ending

2) Clubs w Boys

3) alone w boys

I need sugesstions on which clubs to go and where to go for massage and also where to find the boys ar........

emm ........... welcome ~~

ahaha

mybe massage can go to marron

clubs u can go to No name pub ...

alone with boys, errrrrrrrrrrrrrr .. no idea ...

Guest -NaT-

thanks Nat..... wat I meant alone with boys means booking the boys and bring them back to hotel lor.... hee hee..... where can we find such boys?

add my msn ba, later will tell u on msn ...

• G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.