Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Guest Slack

28ch here looking for someone to go for a 2dn1 trip to batam harris. Just wanna go to the resort there chill for a day, massage, relax. Go alone boring, so if anyone wanna chill together? pm me. Dates not decided yet, probably after CNY.

Still interested in traveling??? Groupon got a deal but at pacific palace

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alvin

Any mates want to travel together, to batam. Within these 2weeks?

hi. i wanna go to batam find money boys too. we can go find school boys. if you keen, we go explore together. text me 8144 5009

Guest Alvin

I be in batam end April...

What are there to do ?

Any recommendations for boyzilian and stuff?

I only go to batam once . Not familiar with the place there. That is why find people to go with, find boys. I heard can find boys through taxi driver ANd motor cyclist .

Wanna go together? Can faster go? lol . Cannot wait .

Hello.

Any interesting guy in Batam during March 31 - April 01? I am visiting Batam for one night. Would be staying in Swiss Belhotel Batam. Anyone would like to meet and have a good time? email me: dehradunbuddy at yah00 dot c0m

Guest alvin

Hello.

Any interesting guy in Batam during March 31 - April 01? I am visiting Batam for one night. Would be staying in Swiss Belhotel Batam. Anyone would like to meet and have a good time? email me: dehradunbuddy at yah00 dot c0m

u want go together? we go find boys during the night? we share the cost of the room. 1 night right? i am from Singapore. text me ,we arrange . 8144 5009 alvin

Guest Alvin

looking for friend.. here i am.. email me @ sst.xjs@gmail.com.. simply can be your tour guide during your trip.. I'm a local chinese in Batam.. for more details just drop me an email.. ok.. see yooooo

Hi. I wanna come to Batam. Are you able to bring me around batam find freelance young boy boy? Age around 16-18? Any lobang wherevto find them? Linnvin2002@yahoo.com.sg

Guest Slack

Hi. I wanna come to Batam. Are you able to bring me around batam find freelance young boy boy? Age around 16-18? Any lobang wherevto find them? Linnvin2002@yahoo.com.sg

Maybe we can arrange a date and go together. Better to share room cost an spend the single suppl cost on other stuff.

Guest Alvin

Maybe we can arrange a date and go together. Better to share room cost an spend the single suppl cost on other stuff.

Ya lor ya lor. When go huh? Can faster ? So hungry for boys. haha

Guest Slack

feel so disgusting to read this post

looking 16-18 young boys????

pedophilia !!!!

Allow me to clarify my stand. I intend to go for some fun, nvr intended to target that particular age group. However, if they do happen to come along, I see no reason rejecting. BUT I WILL NOT BE SEEKING THOSE <Banned Words>- legal age to give their own consent.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Passingthru

Just to clarify, paedophilia involves prepubescent children. 'Dating' the 16-18 yr old age group is more appropriately termed "cradle snatching". These days however, people of that age group can be so advanced and worldly wise that you honestly can't believe that they are being "snatched".

Guest Malibog guy

There are 2 hamoni hotels in batam

harmoni hotel is only 1 [jodoh area]

other is "harmony apartmen services" [near nagoya hill mall.]

and "hormonyone hotel" - batam center

all under the same management.

Guest Wildgoose

Going to Be in Batam from Monday (30th April) until Friday (4th April), I will be staying at Turi beach resort in Nongsa.. Anyone going to be staying around there?

Guest Malibog guy

Any other hotels near harmoni? CannOt find at www.agoda

Hotel Near Harmoni hotel:

- Planet Holiday htl

- Panorama Regency Hotel

- Goodway htl

- Swiss bell iNN

all those are walk distance only to Harmoni hotel.

hope it help.

If anyone heading to Eska Wellness, please be super alert !

I got my money stolen by the staff there... That fellow took 2 pcs of 100k rupiah out of the stack in my wallet. Something that you wouldn't suspect till very much later...

This probably happened while I took my toilet break thru my 3 hours treatment (i had a private room without WC inside). I notice something weird when making payment but didn't realise it till my next destination....

I went back the next day and the company compensated by offsetting from my bill.

Please be alert and insists for a locker !

=====================================

Ps: Don't bother doing waxing here, it sucks...super dirty, unhygienic, untrained, unprepared, waste time...

And they leave alot of residue wax on you, expect you to take shower after waxing...

I did full leg, full arm, back and armpit, it took me 2 hours with 2 therapists working concurrently...

Edited by passby

Also for those into clubbing, Planet Hotel disco plays malay music and tailored to local crowd...

Door opens early but actions only begin at 12mn, no cover but the crowd can get very colourful... And its super deafening till can get headache... Louder than any clubs I ever been to...

Had to pass pacific hotel club as it opens at 12mn, we were early.

If you are into Chinese hang flower joint, you can consider Planet nightclub...

Novotel offers live music...

Guest Alvin

Try asking taxi drivers.... For ladies, it's S$50/night, so if u can find boys, the rate shld be pretty close....

How was ur recent sex trip that u had planned?

I went to Bangkok n pattaya last week

• G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.