Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Because I'm planning to go there tomorrow but I'm so naive in this place... Kinda scared...any tips? I mean not only cruising or massage but in general... I tried to google it and find some answers in the net bit not sure still... Thanks...

Ask the taxi drivers u want guys top with big dicks or gd looking btms. Do you speak malay

if not go to maroon massage choose from pictures and tell the guy wht u wanna do

Ask the taxi drivers u want guys top with big dicks or gd looking btms. Do you speak malay if not go to maroon massage choose from pictures and tell the guy wht u wanna do

what yr email or any nos to contact you

Where is it? I don't speak Malay nor Chinese... I can only speak Japanese and english...

Go to Sari jaya hotel outside ask them where is maroon massage or go to the reception they will tell you

wht you intend to do u top or btm

am logging off soon

Hello, I will be staying at Kolekta Hotel, few more days from now. I dunno if that is a good hotel or not, but never mind that. What I want to know, are there any night life near that hotel? pubs? bars (gay)? Red Disctric? Thankz.

28ch here looking for someone to go for a 2dn1 trip to batam harris. Just wanna go to the resort there chill for a day, massage, relax. Go alone boring, so if anyone wanna chill together? pm me. Dates not decided yet, probably after CNY.

Guest Shinjiro Daiichi

Where is it? I don't speak Malay nor Chinese... I can only speak Japanese and english...

Hi Hiro...I am stay in Batam for 13 years...I can speak Japanese and English...you can PM me anytime if you want to visit Batam...I just like to have many friends and helping people...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chinese boy

chinese boy, any private contact number or YM?

Huiihui, are you available now? let's meet at the McD in front of Planet Holiday. I'm wearing spec and in white t-shirt.

• G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.