Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Hi Nat, thanks. just want to check is there any counter for VISA ON Arrival In Batam Airport (VOA), cause im bringing my unty there she is from india, we are staying 1 night there.

Guest batam-smile

Hi Nat, thanks. just want to check is there any counter for VISA ON Arrival In Batam Airport (VOA), cause im bringing my unty there she is from india, we are staying 1 night there.

you can get VOA: 30 day visa-on-arrival for US$25 for more information please do check with Indonesian embassy in your country. or check it online.

Hi Nat im staying in Formosa Hotel is it good hotel? how far from airport? do u know.

Formosa is just fine to stay for sleep and rest. it is walk distance to nagoyahill shoping mall,

just dont expect very nice breakfast from this hotel.

room is very spacious, cleanless is reasonable.

i think it is about 20 mins distance from airport, take taxi from there, aprox 60-100K IDR (not really sure, just bargain with the driver or for the save way take the silvercab wich is the only taxi with argo meter in batam)

well, wish youll joy ur trip to batam,

hugs.

you can get VOA: 30 day visa-on-arrival for US$25 for more information please do check with Indonesian embassy in your country. or check it online.

Formosa is just fine to stay for sleep and rest. it is walk distance to nagoyahill shoping mall,

just dont expect very nice breakfast from this hotel.

room is very spacious, cleanless is reasonable.

i think it is about 20 mins distance from airport, take taxi from there, aprox 60-100K IDR (not really sure, just bargain with the driver or for the save way take the silvercab wich is the only taxi with argo meter in batam)

well, wish youll joy ur trip to batam,

hugs.

formosa not good,, better looking for another,,, have alot hotel with good Quality and reasonable price actually,, i can get cheaper price just contact me +628984008618

Guest kyle24

Hi everyone.

M trying to plan a BD celebration with a good friend.... any suggestion wat we can do in batam? prefer to hve massage.... get noti and to a club to pick up boys... ....

please help..... thanks. Now contemplating between to come to batam or go to JB........

its sound great then just contact me on +628984008618 (whatsapp) or my email kyle467312@gmail.com

i had my previous msg on this post using kyle24,, thats was my pic hope can join ur birthday party

Call

Send SMS

Add to Skype

You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Guest kyle24

Hi everyone.

M trying to plan a BD celebration with a good friend.... any suggestion wat we can do in batam? prefer to hve massage.... get noti and to a club to pick up boys... ....

please help..... thanks. Now contemplating between to come to batam or go to JB........

its sound great then just contact me on +628984008618 (whatsapp) or my email kyle467312@gmail.com

i had my previous msg on this post using kyle24,, thats was my pic hope can join ur birthday party

Send SMS

Add to Skype

Guest kyle24

Hi everyone.

Send SMS

Add to Skype

Send SMS

Add to Skype

Call

Send SMS

Add to Skype

Guest kyle24

Hi everyone.

Call

Send SMS

Add to Skype

Guest luv chub

I am staying at the water front in Batam and looking for some any guys out their wont to hook up with a 32 year old good looking white guy.

U chub?

Waterfront? Is it holiday inn or haris resort?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi...if u need massage when u visit Batam, u can contact me +6282174068084 with very cheap and reasonable price or if you need any info about Batam, I will try to help you. Thanks....

Hi Benjy..am going to Batam from the 19 to 21 October....u can email me at mama_za69@yahoo.com.my..i never been to batam...

Hi I'm new here....and I'm planning to go to Batam for short trip from 19 Oct to 21 Oct

I'll be flying from Kuala Lumpur by Firefly and will depart to Johor Bahru by ferry

So need your advice on:

(1) the hotel that are gay friendly and easy to commute from airport to the jetty - i am going there alone before my trip to Johor

(2) which jetty should i use to go to johor(i can ask the hotel actually)

So anyone can recommend good hotel...and in town area

U can email me at mama_za69@yahoo.com.my

Edited by Mama_ZA

Guest First timer

Intending to go to Batam alone for the weekend soon. Gonna be my first time there so wanted to try to make it as well-planned as possible.

Hoping lao jiaos who frequent batam can give me pointers in the following.

1) Intend to book 2-3 boys for massage and fun (all 2-3 to be booked at the same time for group fun).

- Strictly looking for non-effeminate guys. Versatile.

- Would like perhaps a mix of at least one chinese-indo and one malay-indo. Legally aged but in their 20's. Any recommendations?

2) Hotel recommendations? I prefer to be discreet and can do without the possibility of bumping into someone I know. But I'm hoping for a large comfortable bed and if possible, a toilet with a bathtub. (I like to soak to relax)

3) Won't be moving around that much...perhaps light shopping for a few hours in the day. First time there so probably just survey the goods since I don't really know what they're selling. Any "must see" places ?

Guest couple

I am going to Batam this Weekend 13 and 14 Oct .. With my Wife .. My wife want a male masseur to massage her and fcuk her while I watch !

Where can I get one in Batam ? That can come to hotel room perhaps !

Hi I'm new here....and I'm planning to go to Batam for short trip from 19 Oct to 21 Oct

I'll be flying from Kuala Lumpur by Firefly and will depart to Johor Bahru by ferry

So need your advice on:

(1) the hotel that are gay friendly and easy to commute from airport to the jetty - i am going there alone before my trip to Johor

(2) which jetty should i use to go to johor(i can ask the hotel actually)

So anyone can recommend good hotel...and in town area

U can email me at mama_za69@yahoo.com.my

if you want to go to Johor Bahru, than I suggest Harris Hotel, it is just beside the ferry terminal.. in front is already Mega Mall.. quite convenient.. go to Johor there is few Ferry. just take anyone..

Edited by sstxjs

Intending to go to Batam alone for the weekend soon. Gonna be my first time there so wanted to try to make it as well-planned as possible.

Hoping lao jiaos who frequent batam can give me pointers in the following.

1) Intend to book 2-3 boys for massage and fun (all 2-3 to be booked at the same time for group fun).

- Strictly looking for non-effeminate guys. Versatile.

- Would like perhaps a mix of at least one chinese-indo and one malay-indo. Legally aged but in their 20's. Any recommendations?

2) Hotel recommendations? I prefer to be discreet and can do without the possibility of bumping into someone I know. But I'm hoping for a large comfortable bed and if possible, a toilet with a bathtub. (I like to soak to relax)

3) Won't be moving around that much...perhaps light shopping for a few hours in the day. First time there so probably just survey the goods since I don't really know what they're selling. Any "must see" places ?

Hi man, when u got the boys tell me ooo, i join your game.. Indo-chinese here.. lol.. fxxk together is better than alone ba?

I am going to Batam this Weekend 13 and 14 Oct .. With my Wife .. My wife want a male masseur to massage her and fcuk her while I watch !

Where can I get one in Batam ? That can come to hotel room perhaps !

it will be more intersting if somebody fxxk your ass while your wife watch u.

that awesome...

btw how old are u and wife?

I got lucky in the sauna of Harmoni Hotel once.

was working out in their gym (relatively old but lots of treadmills and equipment) then proceeded to the men's locker area and the hot pool hidden behind the locker area. It was empty so without hesitation, I hung my towel support and went into the hot pool nude. Amazingly refreshing!

as I was almost done and wanted to get my towel to wrap around me to go to the sauna (just next to the hot pool), this Indonesian hunk of about early 30s with a fit bod (saw him working out earlier) came into the area. He saw me nude and smiled. I smiled back and wrapped my towel around myself before entering the sauna. He followed me in.

in the sauna, I undid my towel and spread it out before lying down nude. He stood at the spot next to my semi erect dick and struck up an obligatory "are you from Singapore" conversation. I pretended to realise that I hadn't covered myself up, and out of 'modesty', wrapped the towel around my waist. He said it's ok, your dick is nice, take away the towel. So I did, and he followed suit, revealing a hard juicy dick.

all was history as we made our way up to my hotel room where he licked my nipples, sucked my cock, I sucked him and eventually he fxxked me raw but pulled out in time to cum over my defined chest and abs. I was moaning in ecstasy as he fxxked me (he was really that good) and shot my load soon after too. We cuddled with the cum between our sweaty but satisfied bodies smile.gif

Hey I am in Batam and would really love to do the same with you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby Cub

wow..... holiday inn batam??? Any reviews on tat?

Feel like booking tat place for New Year Getaway or even Christmas getaway.....

Any one can help to give more suggestion?

Was thinking of Bintan Banyu Biru Bintan..... any one been there or any reviews as well?

Guest BabyCub

I wanna book holiday inn resort but read in the reviews tat the rooms have bed bugs..... scary..... but of course there are so reviews tat say it is not too bad.... and especially for kids.... can anyone help to verify on tat please?

Is there any ferry that goes to the ferry terminal nearest to holiday inn?

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.