Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On 1/26/2020 at 12:05 AM, beta said:

Just my guess, I think he means 戚玉武.

Dear Me Beta

Thanks very much for reading my posting and responding to it.

After reading your message, I realised that the name 戚玉武 , when pronounced in Mandarin, does resemble the number "715". But did Mr Kimochi actually refers to 戚玉武 when he said "Look like 715 one" in his reply to my question on whether Dylan Loh is Dylan Wang? Nobody knows.

I have seen 戚玉武 once. He was tall and well built. Dylan Wang has a cute face. He also has a very sweet mouth and a very pleasant personality. Nonetheless, he is of average height and average physique. In this regard, my opinion is that he is not in the same calibre as 戚玉武. Based on this, I think Dylan Loh could be another person who is taller and bigger in size than Dylan Wang and look more like 戚玉武. This is just my guess.

On 1/27/2020 at 3:50 AM, Zhengws said:

Dear Me Beta

Thanks very much for reading my posting and responding to it.

After reading your message, I realised that the name 戚玉武 , when pronounced in Mandarin, does resemble the number "715". But did Mr Kimochi actually refers to 戚玉武 when he said "Look like 715 one" in his reply to my question on whether Dylan Loh is Dylan Wang? Nobody knows.

I have seen 戚玉武 once. He was tall and well built. Dylan Wang has a cute face. He also has a very sweet mouth and a very pleasant personality. Nonetheless, he is of average height and average physique. In this regard, my opinion is that he is not in the same calibre as 戚玉武. Based on this, I think Dylan Loh could be another person who is taller and bigger in size than Dylan Wang and look more like 戚玉武. This is just my guess.

The Dylan is around 1.7m height and is darker and meatier than 715. Seen him cut those crew cut hairstyles. 

On 1/29/2020 at 12:13 AM, Kimochi said:

The Dylan is around 1.7m height and is darker and meatier than 715. Seen him cut those crew cut hairstyles. 

Dear Mr Kimochi, thanks for your 2 replies.

I am sorry to say that I am unable to figure out whether the Dylan mentioned above refers to Dylan Wang (who I know) or a Dylan Loh whom I do not know.

Dylan Wang is of about the same height as me. As my height is 1.71 metre, Dylan Wang is probably around 1.7 metre as you mentioned.

You compared the complexion and meatiness between Dylan and 715. I saw 715 in person only once and it was in Ion Orchard.  At that time, he had a very fair complexion. I saw him topless only in a Channel 8 Chinese drama and it lasted only a few second.  Anyone who saw it would probably agree that he had an attractive physique which could only be attained through many hours of hard works in a gym. For Dylan Wang, yes, he is darker. I had also seen his full body. But in my opinion, it was not an eye candy.  He probably did not or hardly go to a gym for serious exercise or body toning.  

But, are we referring to the same Dylan or each of us is talking about a different Dylan?

17 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Yes still operating.

I just visited Kim few days ago.

5 hours ago, hitex said:

think there are 3? kim, zhang n tan.

may i ask, how to find Kim / Zhang / Tan in peoples park complex? do they 3 work in the same shop?

Edited by immortal

On 2/4/2020 at 1:02 PM, Since u r here said:

u r still at this topic?

i think 1.7 v 1.71 is not a big diference

i think they r referring to the general feel just like 715(and on a frame/photo , his face) and he is quite tall

Thanks for reading my message.

This topic started on 22.1.2020 when Mr Kimochi mentioned that there is a Dylan Loh in D SPAradise. I asked whether Dylan Loh was a Dylan Wang whom I know.  The description he gave so far on Dylan Loh seems to match quite well on Dylan Wang. However, he still has not given a definite answer on whether Dylan Loh and Dylan Wang are the same or different person. Whatever the reason he might have, let's not dwell on this subject about Dylan any further.  Could we move on to some other topic?

On 2/6/2020 at 1:14 AM, Zhengws said:

Thanks for reading my message.

This topic started on 22.1.2020 when Mr Kimochi mentioned that there is a Dylan Loh in D SPAradise. I asked whether Dylan Loh was a Dylan Wang whom I know.  The description he gave so far on Dylan Loh seems to match quite well on Dylan Wang. However, he still has not given a definite answer on whether Dylan Loh and Dylan Wang are the same or different person. Whatever the reason he might have, let's not dwell on this subject about Dylan any further.  Could we move on to some other topic?

I thought he used Singlish "Loh" and u assumed it is a family name. There r people who type in Singlish also. LOL

On 2/11/2020 at 12:31 PM, Benson C said:

I thought he used Singlish "Loh" and u assumed it is a family name. There r people who type in Singlish also. LOL

Yeah I agree. I didn’t think “loh” was used as a surname, and then all this debate about Dylan Loh vs Dylan Wang lol.

I can confirm there is only one Dylan at D Sparadise. PRC, average height, crew cut, cute face and smile, sweet talker, well defined body (he has developed some abs since zhengws), above average massage skills though not the best, decent size cock and a rather tight ass 😉

On 2/11/2020 at 12:31 PM, Benson C said:

Dear Mr Benson C

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

It is about 3.15am now. I am a bit tired. I will reply to you in another time.

You wrote "There r people who type in Singlish also. LOL".  May I know whether you actually mean "There are other people who also communicate in Singlish, and they too are laughing out loud at Zhengws"?

Thanks again.

12 hours ago, ffcruiser said:

Yeah I agree. I didn’t think “loh” was used as a surname, and then all this debate about Dylan Loh vs Dylan Wang lol.

I can confirm there is only one Dylan at D Sparadise. PRC, average height, crew cut, cute face and smile, sweet talker, well defined body (he has developed some abs since zhengws), above average massage skills though not the best, decent size cock and a rather tight ass 😉

Dear Mr ffcruiser

Glad to see your message.

It is now about 3.30am.  My eye lids are getting more and more heavy at this hour. I will give you a reply in another time. 

Just one point. You said Dylan has a well defined body and developed some abs.  I have not been to D SPAradise for some time. So, I do not know how Dylan look like nowadays.  If I go there again, I will check it out. Thanks for the update.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:14 PM, ffcruiser said:

First of all, I would like to thank Mr Benson C and Mr ffcruiser for reading my messages and taking time to pen down their comments.

Let me explain. On 22.1.2020, Mr Kimochi wrote "Dylan loh". I mistakenly thought what he meant was that there was a masseur with name "Dylan" and surname "Loh" in D Sparadise (Note. Many Chinese Singaporeans with surname  罗 and  刘  use "Loh" as the English version of their surnames).  Because of that, I was confused on whether Mr Kimochi was actually referring to Dylan Wang or whether there was indeed a new masseur called Dylan Loh. Also I have not been to D SPAradise for some time. I was curious to find out more. Hence, the discussion started there.

Mr Benson C said Mr Kimochsi could be using Singlish. After seeing his message, I read Mr Kimochi's message on 22.1.2020 again. The exact words Mr Kimochi wrote was "Dylan loh".  I now noticed that the "l" was a small "l" and not a capital "L".  With that, I realised that Mr Kimochi could not be saying that "loh" was a surname. I am very sorry for my oversight.

As I am not very familiar with Singlish, I seek the help from others on what Mr Kimochi could mean. The general answers were
(1) If the word "loh" was pronounced as "low" (that is opposite of "high"), then it is difficult to guess what Mr Kimochi mean.
(2) If the word "loh" was pronounced as "lor" (that is the same sound as the Malay word "lorong"), it made some sense. I was told that, in Singlish, "lor" is an exclamation. I was also told it was normally an answer to a stupid question and what it means is "the answer to this question is something that is so obvious or so well understood that there is no need to say".  So what Mr Kimochi could be saying is "Dylan is the masseur you should try.  This is so obvious and in fact there is no need to ask"

With the above, I finally know that Mr Kimochi was referring to Dylan Wang and there was no such person as Dylan Loh. Mr ffcruisr also confirmed that there is only one Dylan in D SPAradise.

I asked Mr Benson C whether he was saying that "there were other people who communicate in Singlish and they too laugh out loud at me".  Mr Benson C has no far not replied to me. In any case, I would like to offer my most humble and sincere apology to Mr Kimochi, Mr Benson C, Mr ffcruiser as well as all in the BW community for my ignorance.  Due to my ignorance, I might have unwittingly cause some irritation to you. I am very sorry for this.
Edited by Zhengws
Wrong spelling

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, terence_lala said:

Ya. Heard scary story about zhang... i suppose third uncle is Tan and tried cox dun see kim ard.. not my personal preference... kim is good... 

Have not tried the other 2 uncles. And I don't think I will ever do so. Kim is good but he tends to look at his incoming phone messages during massage.

47 minutes ago, p2468 said:

Have not tried the other 2 uncles. And I don't think I will ever do so. Kim is good but he tends to look at his incoming phone messages during massage.

That is really bad. Almost as bad as what someone said about Alleviate. 

I was also told the price is not standardised but not seen actual proof of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, andrew9607 said:

Anyone can share any massage place or contact where i can get in cheap price? 

Cheap no good. Good no cheap.

Jb.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation