Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

Just visited Kim in People Park Complex 02-52. Since CB, I have not visited his shop for massage, until today. Before CB, I am quite regular to his shop like once or twice a month visiting him. My last visit to Kim is around Feb/March before the CB kicked in. In fact, I have not gone to any massage to any home based masseur or shops at all since CB.

You need to scan "safe entry" when you enter his shop ( I think all shops oblige the same ). 

When I reached there, I saw two other masseur outside waiting for customers too. I know they are Zhang and Tan. I have used Zhang before few times in the past but now prefer to stick to Kim as regular as his massage skill is suitable for me.

There is new masseur, called Sam, also a mature masseur. When I reached there, Sam was working on other customer. Only after I finished my massage, I saw Sam. Kim introduce him to me as well saying in my next visit can also patronize Sam.

Kim massage still very good. Strong and skillful, and always press the correct points. I asked him to focus on my lower back and neck area which for me he has done excellent job. I always feel relax after my session with him.

Massage price still the same $50/hour and this time no interruption at all during massage. After massage, I leave the place energised and happy....

Edited by massage_fan

Field report on Shuang spa

Booked and attended by Lance. 

Upon entering (earlier of 15mins) was asked to leave or go stroll as I'm earlier prior to my booking. Came back at the exact timing. 

Massage bed: uncomfortable, too hard. 

Shower: good creamy shower gel but the shower area is exactly in the massage room. Ventilation very noisy. 

Lance is about 170cm or shorter. Small guy but pretty fit with abs. Massage, non-sensual. During the off peak hours still have hidden cosy for aroma oil massage. If added to total, spa-de-lite is still cheaper and more worth while. Shuang spa $118 80mins during off peak promotion, Spa-de-lite $114 90mins. 

After service normal. Similar tipping. 

Overall: 3/5 still satisfied 

1 hour ago, p-2122 said:

Upon entering (earlier of 15mins) was asked to leave or go stroll as I'm earlier prior to my booking. Came back at the exact timing. 

Shower: good creamy shower gel but the shower area is exactly in the massage room. Ventilation very noisy. 

Lance is about 170cm or shorter. Small guy but pretty fit with abs. Massage, non-sensual. During the off peak hours still have hidden cosy for aroma oil massage. If added to total, spa-de-lite is still cheaper and more worth while. Shuang spa $118 80mins during off peak promotion, Spa-de-lite $114 90mins. 

Who's cuter. Alvin or Lance at Shuangspa?

5 hours ago, p-2122 said:

hw much the tipping ?included HE?

On 8/10/2020 at 6:58 PM, massage_fan said:

Just visited Kim in People Park Complex 02-52. Since CB, I have not visited his shop for massage, until today. Before CB, I am quite regular to his shop like once or twice a month visiting him. My last visit to Kim is around Feb/March before the CB kicked in. In fact, I have not gone to any massage to any home based masseur or shops at all since CB.

You need to scan "safe entry" when you enter his shop ( I think all shops oblige the same ). 

When I reached there, I saw two other masseur outside waiting for customers too. I know they are Zhang and Tan. I have used Zhang before few times in the past but now prefer to stick to Kim as regular as his massage skill is suitable for me.

There is new masseur, called Sam, also a mature masseur. When I reached there, Sam was working on other customer. Only after I finished my massage, I saw Sam. Kim introduce him to me as well saying in my next visit can also patronize Sam.

Kim massage still very good. Strong and skillful, and always press the correct points. I asked him to focus on my lower back and neck area which for me he has done excellent job. I always feel relax after my session with him.

Massage price still the same $50/hour and this time no interruption at all during massage. After massage, I leave the place energised and happy....

Have not visited Kim for along time due to convid. A bit concern if he changes the towel n sanitized the bed. Glad that u have enjoyed an uni interrupted session

Are they from China? How do they look like?

5 hours ago, trulyluq said:

Nt tall prolly 1.69. Athletic built. Massage ws ok and he is “approachable”.  He will ask u wat u want b4 massage end. I hd B2B on all four occasions with him. 

Haha.. approachable means he will obliged whatever ur request is? So did he ask for tips on your requests or even for B2B?

Edited by justaguy

Anyone been to this shop at pagoda street(is it good)? The one where u came out from mrt escalator into the touristy chinatown area. Its next to a local tourist gift shop.

I went up to take a look before, its a row of massage bed w curtain. But i didnt massage there before. 

Pagoda.jpg

5 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

But are they good? Local masseur mostly are mature not surprising. 

Kim massage skill suit me. So, for me he is good. Well, we also have young local masseur with good skill. For example Ming in Tiong Bahru which his massage skill is very good and suit me too. He has his own thread discussion. So what i am saying is we also have many local masseur ( either young or mature ) who has good massage skill out there.

Edited by massage_fan

who is older, Kim or Sam?

4 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Kim massage skill suit me. So, for me he is good. Well, we also have young local masseur with good skill. For example Ming in Tiong Bahru which his massage skill is very good and suit me too. He has his own thread discussion. So what i am saying is we also have many local masseur ( either young or mature ) who has good massage skill out there.

Ok. But I'm asking  those who have tried the shop I posted, if the masseur there are good. I'm not asking abt other shops.

On 8/12/2020 at 2:59 PM, p-2122 said:

Yeah. Spa dlite environment is better. 

On 8/17/2020 at 7:22 AM, Leanmeat said:

But are they good? Local masseur mostly are mature not surprising. 

If this is Alleviate (can't tell without shop name in the pic), Sam was not bad but the bathroom is quite a walk to the very end of the shop and the other masseurs tend to talk over the rooms to each other so depends on luck. A masseur talked to him towards the end of my session.

6 hours ago, midkemia said:

If this is Alleviate (can't tell without shop name in the pic), Sam was not bad but the bathroom is quite a walk to the very end of the shop and the other masseurs tend to talk over the rooms to each other so depends on luck. A masseur talked to him towards the end of my session.

This is not Alleviate. There is no proper name here the only big words are Traditional Massage. I was also wondering why no proper name. This is actually on the same side as Alleviate though, just a little further down. Oh and, the Sam isnt the one who joined Kim and Zhang? Sam is stil at Alleviate?

Edited by Leanmeat

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

This is not Alleviate. There is no proper name here the only big words are Traditional Massage. I was also wondering why no proper name. This is actually on the same side as Alleviate though, just a little further down. Oh and, the Sam isnt the one who joined Kim and Zhang? Sam is stil at Alleviate?

Ok then I have not tried that shop before.

I am not sure if the same Sam from Alleviate moved with Kim as I have not been to Kim's new place (Paul's old place it seems).

4 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Kim moved? Not at peoples park complex already?

I think  some misunderstanding here and I saw this happen few times. There are 2 different masseur with similar name.  Kim vs Kim Cheong.

1. Kim : Still in People park complex 02-52 ( as what i have reported earlier). Sam from Alleviate now joined him

2. Kim Cheong : Another masseur previously in Lucky China town. Now he moved in Paul's old place.

Hope it is clear now.

1 hour ago, massage_fan said:

I think  some misunderstanding here and I saw this happen few times. There are 2 different masseur with similar name.  Kim vs Kim Cheong.

1. Kim : Still in People park complex 02-52 ( as what i have reported earlier). Sam from Alleviate now joined him

2. Kim Cheong : Another masseur previously in Lucky China town. Now he moved in Paul's old place.

Hope it is clear now.

Kim Cheong took over Paul's shop on his own?

5 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Hope it is clear now.

Ah okok. Thanks Dude!