Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

53 minutes ago, Woaishuaibo said:

Ā Ā 

If you are so concern on all these, please visit higher end massage place, Chinatown IS NOT SUITABLE for you. I trust KIM 100% and he isgreat in skills, humble and kind. Please be a kind person and believe in karma.

What's the matter with you?!?!Ā 

If I have offended anyone, I apologise. But I am just commenting based on my past experience with him. What's that to do with karma???

On 8/14/2020 at 4:37 PM, p2468 said:

Have not visited Kim for along time due to convid. A bit concern if he changes the towel n sanitized the bed. Glad that u have enjoyed an uni interrupted session

Kim already mentioned many times he is changing to new towels after every sessions, if you don't trust him, just don't visit lah pls. Dont be like a sl*t here bad mouth ppl. Give others a break, learn to respect ppl PLEASE.Ā 

I understand that he is answering phone bcs of business. Well, he is only charging so little, please be considerate lah my dear. If you can't accept it, just ignore the shop, don't have to keep nagging and being so meant.Ā 

On 7/27/2020 at 3:18 PM, p-2122 said:

I tried Alvin, at spa-D-lite, he's quite sensual and not bad of his massage. Overall he's just a little dry. Both physically (skin a bit dry, need some moisturiser) and skills too. 4stars rating for this guy.

Ā 

Still compared to QQ, QQ is better with his technique of massage and QQ skin is soft.Ā 

Ā 

Today I've had another try with Alvin. His massage skills improved tremendously. He uses his pair ofĀ warm hands and gives me an out of world sensual massage. I got delighted and went to cloud nine.Ā 

Ā 

Especially the sensual massage, so great that I enjoy so much and beg for more with my body reaction.Ā 

Ā 

Overall: 12/10 massage skills.Ā 

And I didn't know that he has been so much fit than the time I encountered him in July!!

Edited by p-2122
Edit

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 12:06 AM, massage_fan said:

What do you mean by "Up price" ? The massage price goes up? How much per hour now ? I still pay $50/hour in my last visit around 3-4 weeks ago. Plan to go down this weekend.

Ā 

Yuan Yuan is located in People Park Complex, not People Park Centre.

i was charge $55/hr.

Ā 

if the 2 rooms at PP Complex is occupied, they can rent space at PP Centre to do massage.

On 10/12/2020 at 12:24 PM, Boom said:

The other therapist for spa D lite are :

Ā 

NickĀ 

QQĀ 

RickyĀ 

TimĀ 

Ā 

You can call for appointment.Ā 

6220 4546.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I didn't make an appointment but IĀ think IĀ didn't get any of these guys. The masseur I got was so bad. It's okay if he doesn't have the strength, but I cannot accept it that he doesn't have the proper massage techniques at all. It's not relaxing at all and a waste of money. I think he's new or something.

Ā 

I will blacklistĀ Spa D Lite and not go there anymore :(Ā Imo, the massageĀ parlour owner has the responsibility to hire masseurs with good basic massage techniques and/or train them to be better.

Ā 

Based on my experience, I recommend Jimmy in Dsparadise. He has good strength and he's quite a cheeky and playful guy. His massage is not bad but can beĀ better tbh.

Ā 

However, I highly recommend going to Waterspa because their masseurs are all well-trained imo. But Waterspa is not in Chinatown. They are at Tanjong Pagar which is nearby. They do not accept NETS paymentĀ though.

Edited by Thatwasawes

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them.Ā 

6 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Ā 

I didn't make an appointment but IĀ think IĀ didn't get any of these guys. The masseur I got was so bad. It's okay if he doesn't have the strength, but I cannot accept it that he doesn't have the proper massage techniques at all. It's not relaxing at all and a waste of money. I think he's new or something.

Ā 

I will blacklistĀ Spa D Lite and not go there anymore :(Ā Imo, the massageĀ parlour owner has the responsibility to hire masseurs with good basic massage techniques and/or train them to be better.

Ā 

Based on my experience in Dsparadise, I recommend Jimmy. He has good strength and he's quite a cheeky and playful guy. His massage is not bad but can beĀ better tbh.

Ā 

However, I highly recommend going to Waterspa because their masseurs are all well-trained imo. But Waterspa is not in Chinatown. They are at Tanjong Pagar which is nearby. They do not accept NETS paymentĀ though.

Jimmy is from where? Care to share his build?

7 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Based on my experience in Dsparadise, I recommend Jimmy. He has good strength and he's quite a cheeky and playful guy. His massage is not bad but can beĀ better tbh.

Ā 

Any masseur in Waterspa to recommend? Would be great if you can provide basic description of them too. Thanks!

Just visited Kim for massage again today after about 1 month. His massage skill is consistent. i always have problem with my neck. Being work too long every day in front of computer, my neck and lower back alwaysĀ strained and tired.

Kim managed to release the tense on my neck. I feel refreshed as usual after his massage.

Ā 

For those that look for powerfulĀ tuina massage by mature uncle, Kim will be a good option.

1 hour ago, massage_fan said:

Just visited Kim for massage again today after about 1 month. His massage skill is consistent. i always have problem with my neck. Being work too long every day in front of computer, my neck and lower back alwaysĀ strained and tired.

Kim managed to release the tense on my neck. I feel refreshed as usual after his massage.

Ā 

For those that look for powerfulĀ tuina massage by mature uncle, Kim will be a good option.

Can share his contact n address please

TQ

18 hours ago, lamama said:

Dā€™Sparadise has the best looking staff. Ā  Ā  When I cameĀ earlier tonight, two chirpy twinks were running downstairs for their smoke break (Ā šŸ˜ššŸ˜™ lau lau likes youthfulness). Ā Initially I wanted to check out Oliver because of the reviews here, but becauseĀ of last min booking, I was given their newest masseur - the only option left for the last slot of the day. Ā My masseur comes from China, wasĀ very well mannered, didnā€™t speak much English but when he spoke, it was quite proper.Ā 
Ā 

Technique-wise, he still has lotsĀ and lots to learn. Ā However, the session was relaxing and enjoyable šŸ’†ā€ā™‚ļø, mainly because his palmsĀ wereĀ soft and smooth so did notĀ irritate my skin - unlike those laojiao masseursā€™ rough and sometimesĀ blistered hands.Ā 
Ā 

At the end of the session I asked to see his full face (as he was wearing a mask throughout). Ā Alas, a 170+ cm slim version of Timmy Xu Weizhou! Ā Okay lah, a bit exaggerated but double eyelids +Ā sunny,Ā innocent smile šŸ¤©. Ā I was wondering why in Sg we can only find this type of good quality in a spa šŸ™.

Ā 

As I was making payment, Anson saidĀ ā€˜VeryĀ lucky, today was his first dayā€™ while at the bookingĀ he said the boy was a few weeks new....Ā 

Ā 

So here comes the anti-climax, please donā€™t ask me his name šŸ˜Ž.

Ā 

Overall about Dā€™Sparadise, if you wanna find ā€˜SG next door korkorā€™, go for Anson and Dylan. Ā If you wanna find twinks, go for staff from China.Ā 

- Field report 31 Oct 2020. šŸ˜ˆ lau lau now feel like 5 years younger.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thought Dylan is from China?

On 11/6/2020 at 12:34 PM, Woaishuaibo said:

Ā Ā 

Went to Uncle Kim's shop, this time I tried SAM.

During my visit, there are totally 4 uncleĀ masseurs:Ā 

1. Uncle Kim

2. Sam

3. Zhang (I'm not sure Zhang/Tan who is the oneĀ Tallest + Super Senior citizen)

4. TanĀ 

Ā 

Honestly 4 masseurs sharing 2 rooms for business is not a good idea. Means at all time, you would have 2 masseurs chatting literally outside the rooms. Super annoying.... I was forced to listen to their conversation for 1 hr..... I prefer last time their 2 masseurs practice. But since now the market is quite, so...fine.

Ā 

Sam is chubby & cute. Massage skills average and strength is stronger than Uncle KimĀ (for me).Ā After Sam's massage my back feels slight pain for 2 days, but that night I slept like a baby. So I'm not sure the pain is right or wrong, you try yourself.

Ā 

Sam use A Lot of oil & baby powder, I feel it's too much, Uncle Kim uses the exact correct amount (that's experience). "A Lot" means I've to shower 2 times to wash away the oilyĀ feel. Also pls ask toĀ avoid the last part of "Thai twist waist", not good, pls, avoid. Anyway I still go home Happily...

Ā 

Overall, he is so cute and adorable, will still go back. HeheĀ 

Ā 

WARNING: TheĀ Tallest + Most Super Senior citizen masseur really has "0%" skills, please avoid at all cost! TRUST ME!!

Does Sam have a different contact number to book an appointment?

On 11/6/2020 at 12:34 PM, Woaishuaibo said:

Ā Ā 

Went to Uncle Kim's shop, this time I tried SAM.

During my visit, there are totally 4 uncleĀ masseurs:Ā 

1. Uncle Kim

2. Sam

3. Zhang (I'm not sure Zhang/Tan who is the oneĀ Tallest + Super Senior citizen)

4. TanĀ 

Ā 

Honestly 4 masseurs sharing 2 rooms for business is not a good idea. Means at all time, you would have 2 masseurs chatting literally outside the rooms. Super annoying.... I was forced to listen to their conversation for 1 hr..... I prefer last time their 2 masseurs practice. But since now the market is quite, so...fine.

Ā 

Sam is chubby & cute. Massage skills average and strength is stronger than Uncle KimĀ (for me).Ā After Sam's massage my back feels slight pain for 2 days, but that night I slept like a baby. So I'm not sure the pain is right or wrong, you try yourself.

Ā 

Sam use A Lot of oil & baby powder, I feel it's too much, Uncle Kim uses the exact correct amount (that's experience). "A Lot" means I've to shower 2 times to wash away the oilyĀ feel. Also pls ask toĀ avoid the last part of "Thai twist waist", not good, pls, avoid. Anyway I still go home Happily...

Ā 

Overall, he is so cute and adorable, will still go back. HeheĀ 

Ā 

WARNING: TheĀ Tallest + Most Super Senior citizen masseur really has "0%" skills, please avoid at all cost! TRUST ME!!

That Zhang is a dirty old man.. please avoid at all cost..Ā 

10 hours ago, Kinlee74 said:

That Zhang is a dirty old man.. please avoid at all cost..Ā 

Is this Zhang the one quite plump and big-sized? Tried him before - his massage strokes are quite strong, but agreed on the "dirty" part - makes one rather uncomfortable.Ā Ā 

Ā 

On the other hand, Kim can be recommended - technique not as firm as I would like, but could be just right for most people.